SH Archive Magic Mirrors: Ancient Television & Computers?

SH.org OP Username
KorbenDallas

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Magic Mirrors

ca6caa7e410c8989be00330b3c576fbf01f3669f0c74695cad19e86a7d8c.jpg

There are quite a few fairy tale type accounts of the devices, which, with proper parallels drawn, could be understood today as Television Sets and Computers. I think this is pretty close to what we are witnessing in the texts.

Please examine the below 1829 account of the events which took place I do not know when, but way before the year of 1829.​

magic-mirror-1.png
magic-mirror-2.png
magic-mirror-3.png

kd_separator.jpg

mirror-magic.jpg

Here is why I think there were devices a bit more advanced than just simple TV type image transmitters. In my opinion we could be facing a scenario similar to, "Siri, who is the fairest Lady in the World?"

The below 1791 text was kind enough to provide us with an example.

mirror-magic-1.png
mirror-magic-2.png

And one more excerpt from this 1835 book.

ancient-ipad-cam-1.png

kd_separator.jpg

Medici's Column

Built in 1575, the Medici Column was the first free-standing column in Paris. It was built at the request of Catherine de Medici as part of a royal palace that once stood behind it. While the decorative value of the 92-foot column is clear, Catherine’s true purpose behind building it has never been concretely established. While it is a lovely bit of stonework from the outside, the inside of the column is actually hollow, containing a spiral staircase that once connected Catherine’s personal apartment to a observatory/workshop at the top of the column.

• This workspace is thought to have been built for Catherine’s personal astrologer (some say sorcerer), Cosimo Ruggieri. The astrologer had been friends with the queen since childhood, and it is said that she consulted with him prior to making any big decisions. The space at the top of the column was there for him to consult the stars to make his predictions.
  • While the palace the column was built for is no longer there, the column still stands, hiding its spiral staircase. The door to the interior is now closed, but visitors can still look up at the cage at the top of the column and wonder what astrological shenanigans went on up there.

I think this column could be an antennae of sorts. May be it was way more than just an antennae, but I doubt we will ever find out. Who knows, may be this column up above allowed Catherine de Medici to watch her TV, or facetime her peers.

KD: It is easy to dismiss accounts of this nature as some fairy tales. In my opinion we could be experiencing oversimplified descriptions of the high tech devices inherited by surviving generations.

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I believe the ancient mirrors could be a lost natural ability of the mankind as like telephatie. During the time of my kundalini-awakening I had the experience of opening a spiral in front of my face and transforming into a full circle where I could see someone I liked. I was frighten when I had the feeling of standing beside him as I was really with him. I was not with him but for me this experience was like a television-portal. Maybe ancient people could connect each other with this ability.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient Tech aka Magic Items General 0
Venasen Ancient Ion Towers General 7
HELLBOY There were no ancient western civilizations, they are modern fakes and degrade China General 24
Silveryou Ancient Inscriptions Investigation Requests 10
JWW427 Ancient Landing Strips of the North Buildings and Structures 33
freygeist Spain is the head of an ancient giant General 13
B Alexander Koltypin research on ancient human history General 11
Z Iudea is the ancient capital of Thailand General 2
Silveryou Ancient Rome according to Piranesi and others Buildings and Structures 104
Ekaterina Japanese ancient legend about the pond of a true figure Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 0
WorldWar1812 Ancient Egypt. What's the problem with Black People? General 17
Z Ancient and medieval settlements at the bottom of the Issyk-Kul lake General 0
Luz Bella The Stones. Our Ancient USBs. A chronicle. Buildings and Structures 22
Ekaterina Japanese ancient legend about Myoken deity Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 6
WorldWar1812 Ancient Cataclysm or Solar Flares Sun Activity, Comets and Magnetic Reversal 1
JWW427 Giants in Ancient Warfare Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 21
dreamtime Cosmology and ancient myths Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 41
JWW427 Ancient Siberian Canal Buildings and Structures 21
W SH Archive Creatures Depicted in Ancient Art Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 3
KD Archive SH Archive Ask Pro | - Julius Caesar: Medieval vs. Ancient Ask an Expert 0
KD Archive SH Archive Antarctica: melting snow reveals ancient human settlement? General 0
Archive SH Archive Human Animal Hybrids (Japan) and Ancient Mythological Hybrid Creatures Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 0
Anachronos Abandoned Ancient City found in Brazil Buildings and Structures 24
Onijunbei SH Archive What if "Ancient" came after "Modern" Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient Gold Mining In Peru Buildings and Structures 4
Archive SH Archive Ancient Agriculture: Historical Lies General 0
Archive SH Archive Rethinking Taos New Mexico, the Rio Grande, the impacts of earthquakes, and the ancient lakes of North America General 0
Archive SH Archive What if the way we're searching for a lost ancient civilisations is wrong? Legendary Islands and Countries 1
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century Crematoriums vs. Ancient Iron Melting Plants Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Lost Ancient Kingdom Discovered General 1
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient WW2 airplanes discovered in Greenland General 2
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient Chinese Floating Death Star Ships General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Brad Steiger and his Ancient Machine General 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient roads of the Yukon Buildings and Structures 0
Timeshifter SH Archive 2,500-year-old ancient Greek shipwrecks may hold key to lost port General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient City of Helike: when did it get destroyed? Unmatched 3
Timeshifter SH Archive Huge ancient baths unearthed in Greece's lost city of Tenea Buildings and Structures 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Archaeology shock: Ancient settlement discovery in Florida changes course of US history General 0
Archive SH Archive The missing link to ancient power General 0
feralimal SH Archive A bit of masonry I spotted in 'Ancient Woodland' Photographic Analysis 0
EUAFU SH Archive Ancient Tunnels in Puebla, Mexico Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Factors To Consider in Ancient Buildings Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Unprecedented World Heatwave Reveals Ancient History in Britain General 0
Curious SH Archive Swedish schools to erase ancient history from history class General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient Genetics Factory: The Temple of Artemis Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 2
Timeshifter SH Archive Ancient Top 10 TV Shows 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient American Canals General 2
Archive SH Archive Diana of Ephesus, or Artemis to the ancient Greeks General 0
AthroposRex SH Archive Discovery of an ancient high tech genetics lab for use by giant hominids in Bucegi mountains in Romania. General 0
KD Archive SH Archive The city of Duluth: how ancient is it? General 0