Michelle Gibson - Time Loop Theory

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Michelle Gibson often mentions 1492 and 1942, with 1717 as the mid-point. She's talked about this in numerous videos. Below from her blog:
  • There are 450-years between 1492, the year of the Fall of Granada and Columbus’ first voyage, and 1942, midway through World War II, and the year of the Philadelphia Experiment, which she argues were the boundary years of a new 3D time-loop.
  • The year 1942 is a numeric anagram to 1492. There are nine, 50-year-periods between 1492 and 1942. There are 450 years in between 1492 and 1942, and halfway, at 225 years is 1717.
  • She found these anomalies when she started looking at historical events from the year 1717: On June 24th, 1717, the Premier Grand Lodge of England – the first Free-Mason Grand Lodge – was founded in London. And then on 7/17/1717, an interesting date from a numerological perspective, the premier of Georg Friedrich Handel’s “Water Music” took place for King George I on a barge on the Thames.
  • Almost halfway through World War II, on July 22nd, 1942, the Philadelphia experiment took place at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard. She thinks that the 1740 – 1741 Great Frost of Ireland was where this rip in the fabric of space-time occurred and that the Philadelphia Experiment was a causal factor of the rip, specifically the time-travelling naval vessel USS Eldridge.
To sum up, Michelle Gibson argues that:
  • We have been living under an occulted system of time.
  • The new timeline was somehow inserted, and everything was grafted on to the existing infrastructure on the planet, and falsely attributed in the new historical narrative.
There's a lot more that she covers in her videos. The Philadelphia Experiment itself has been covered in great detail in a series of books by Preston Nichols and Peter Moon.

It's mind boggling.

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
She thinks that the 1740 – 1741 Great Frost of Ireland was where this rip in the fabric of space-time occurred and that the Philadelphia Experiment was a causal factor of the rip, specifically the time-travelling naval vessel USS Eldridge.
I'm a big fan of Michelle Gibson.

The so-called Great Frost of Ireland wasn't restricted solely to Ireland, which would be weird. It affected most of Europe, but somehow the record of it survived only in Ireland.

Personally, I don't see the significance of the 1717 events. The founding of the first Masonic lodge is highly debatable, The Most Ancient and Honourable Society of Free and Accepted Masons in York, claim a tradition that began in 926 AD when Prince Edwin (he of Edwin’s Burgh or Edinburgh fame) supposedly presided over a meeting of Masons in York, which was seen as the first Grand Lodge in England. The 1717 one was created by a rival gang - The Moderns - who eventually overwhelmed an incorporated the Ancients... in a kind of allegorical way.

I believe her point about Handel's Water Music performance is that it was repeated again in Ireland just after the Great Frost... at least I think that's what she says, but I might be wrong. Although I still don't really see the significance.

I do think the the date 1492 is significant somehow though with its obvious "New World" connotation.

Iust a bit of general information that may be relevant; there was no "J" character in Latin. They used "I" (i) instead. If you think you see a "J" it's probably a stylised i.

Clown Of God

Reaction score
Michelle Gibson does some great research but Im no advocate of her “time warp” or “time travel” theory at all.
Im having trouble understanding this theory of hers and it may be that I misunderstand it completely.I think there is more or less rational answers to this, that in itself might be outrageous and hard for us to believe if we knew.

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The time warp theory seems unlikely but is possibly related to my own notion of reality as a computer program written by an Advanced Being named Sophia (Gaia).
That is, for whatever reason, a world age is crashed at intervals and rebooted.
To add another layer to the time cake, the cause might be a built-in entropy of a dying sun. Eric Dollard, q.v., has studied the sun's structure and declared that it is hollow, a transformer that converts energy from some unknown source, and is dying.
Well, then, that can't be good. Are scientists aware of this little matter?
I expect they are. But what to do if it is true? Announce the end of our age?
Is this possible catastrophe why the Covid pandemic was sprung on us? Is it part of Agenda 21 and the Great Reset as promised by the World Economic Forum?

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Philadelphia Experiment itself has been covered in great detail in a series of books by Preston Nichols and Peter Moon.
The Montauk Project really fired my imagination when I first read about it; it makes for a great tale, but there's good reason to be very sceptical about those doing the telling.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that anyone can manipulate time to create warps or loops. It's a dream of the PTB which comes from Einstein and Quantum Mechanics, but the consequences would reveal a chaotic and meaningless world - a world of endless universes, endless selves, etc. I think that's why they like to push stories like this one:

I believe it's actually the opposite: Our world is "the only one" in the sense that there are neither duplicate selves in parallel time lines or branch points of time when a decision is being made. Time is not relative but absolutely connected to our perceived reality, and once you fall out of time, you cease to exist in this "illusion". According to ancient religious sources, there are two different types of time: absolute time (the time that goes by when you aren't in this material illusion, the time of the gods) and relative time (the time you perceive when you are inside the material illusion). The latter is embedded in the former.

Our world being unique makes this experiment very worthwhile, and it's outcome highly relevant to our destiny.

But what the PTB can do is the following:
  • Create an artificial thought matrix inside people's heads to make them believe in the relativity of everything
  • Create an artificial matrix of history in people's heads made up of maths and numbers to hide the true past with dark magic ritual tricks pertaining to number mythology
  • Create the idea of endless branches of time and humans having power over time, which in combination with endless space makes our own world insignificant in the grand scheme of things

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
This series of photos never rang true to me:

philadelphia-experiment-4.jpg

Source

The final 'disappeared' one doesn't make sense. If the ship is still there, but invisible, the water would only be white around the ship, not beneath it, because that lower area would still be below the surface. If the ship has gone, then there would be no wake at all. In my opinion, it's fake. The lower edge of the wake is identical in each of the three photos.

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If we believe the history of philosophy, we can agree with Aristotle saying that the educated mind can entertain a thought without accepting it.

The warp in the space-time continuum is interesting. But if the humbug Einstein and his goofy theories are the basis of the idea, then I'm against it.

The ship disappearing, for example. I guess through a portal into the past. where its passengers could physically affect the future. Cool sci-fi, but I think that if the boat did disappear, it was a "simple" matter of moving into a different vibrational frequency. I'm referring to the electromagnetic spectrum, which has a very small visible range in human eyesight.
Manipulating sound waves is one way, in theory, to alter the density of matter and its position in the EM spectrum. Like switching to a filter which sees in ultraviolet or infrared. Like the monster in the Predator movie.

I guess what I'm saying is that time is unalterable. But our perception of time is relative. And anything is possible in a digital reality.
Remember the myth of Pyrrha and Deucalion, when the two survivors after the Flood were instructed to throw rocks over their shoulders to repopulate the world?
Those that Deucalion threw softened and became male babies. Those that his wife threw became girls. What a crazy story. Not unlike stories about people turning into stone. And what about petrified wood? I've seen large stumps and have a small chunk of what was once a living tree. The theory that dead plants and animals became fossils and fossil fuels flies in the face of organic chemistry and decomposition.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is a fantastic and thought provoking thread.

On the one hand I think that this is the one and only place such as this and we are here to learn some kind of lesson in preparation for some thing, that some thing hits the limits of my imagination, however i am sure it is not a middle management role in the greater spiritual-geometric realm.

The other is that this is an experiment and data is being gathered,

Once a civilisation reaches a level of technology that allows it will inherently start to make simulations to gather data to predict certain outcomes.

Although if the latter is true then i do not think there was be so much evidence of a reset being cyclical, which leaves us with the former, so maybe we are all a bit special and someone feels threatened by this, hence the illusions of "freedom".

I have also tried to kill my ego with the use of psychedelics and that showed me to pass through the gate(for want of a better term) you simply have to let go, this is dangerous as it pours fuel on my conclusions that the only way to win there game is to not take part, you can't get trapped if you don't play, but not to worry as i do not have the courage to put that theory to the test.

By the way the stuff i saw on the other side of said gate was immensely beautiful and if one can say the real source of our origin, the visuals were perfect geometric fracutuls that we see all around us, a golden ratio of infinity with a big ol teaspoon of what most may call love, bit mushy but hey!

Either way i try to live by my own rules as much as i can without imposing my "self" on to many people!

Oh what a dichotomy that this life is!

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Wow her first video physical evidence for the layout of a planetary grid system is a must watch!

I'm currently watching this video, very interesting, and I have stopped it to take a screenshot which is below and as it was a fundamental to Michelle developing her theory as she states she "started with a map of North America then transferred to a globe" a question came to mind about this. Euclidian geometry only works on a flat surface. It doesn't work on a curved surface. I cannot see how she could make the geometry of the paper work on the curve of the globe. Can anyone explain how its done?
Screenshot_2020-11-05 Physical Evidence for the Layout of a Planetary grid System…and a Suppre...jpg

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Wow her first video physical evidence for the layout of a planetary grid system is a must watch!

I'm currently watching this video, very interesting, and I have stopped it to take a screenshot which is below and as it was a fundamental to Michelle developing her theory as she states she "started with a map of North America then transferred to a globe" a question came to mind about this. Euclidian geometry only works on a flat surface. It doesn't work on a curved surface. I cannot see how she could make the geometry of the paper work on the curve of the globe. Can anyone explain how its done?
View attachment 2453
I have no idea but this is not the first time i have come across this theory, i watched the Carl Munck, The code many many moons ago but when i hear Michelle talk about this it is what pops up for me, this is a very long video, you are warned.

Also i think she says she transcribed it to a globe but always shows flat pics, a dissonance for sure!

View: https://youtu.be/V2BaPfwgCys

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score

View attachment 2453
I don't know the answer to your question but will make a few remarks based on my own experience.

First of all, I love Michelle Gibson's work and am grateful for amazing insights. I watched at least half of her planetary alignment videos. In parallel, I used Google Earth to track where she was "going". One thing is for sure: the alignments that she discusses - by and large - do not follow a straight line as drawn on GE. Try it for yourself and you will see.

I've been drawn to grids and ley lines a while back, initially motivated by Scott Onstott's Secrets in Plain Sight videos. You'll find that Scott presents some pretty amazing planetary alignments, i.e. between Washington, DC, via NYC to Stonehenge, etc. in Vol. I and Vol. II. I've tested those on GE and they are correct. I've also been having fun doing my own research on GE, where I found a ridiculous number of straight line alignments between cities, particularly across all of Europe, but also in America, Asia and elsewhere. Motivated by Gibson, I created several star tetrahedrons in Europe. Likewise, I found that Gibson's star tetrahedron in North America is not the only possible one.

In Europe, I found Dublin, Lisbon, Messina, Moscow, Prague, Bucharest, Rome, Paris, Rennes, Madrid, Athens, Ankara, Beirut, Gibraltar/Tangier, Oslo, and the Baltic "cross" (Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn, St Petersburg) to be key city locations. I also found that the Strait of Gallipoli, Crimea, the Gulf of Bothnia, southern Wales and southern England to be places where many ley lines intersect. While this was all initially based on drawing straight lines, I've subsequently also found numerous circular city alignments in Europe and elsewhere. It's kind of uncanny. This research convinced me that the "ancients" consciously decided where to set up cities. The same applies for some modern, newly built capital cities, e.g. Naypyidaw (Burma), Canberra (Australia), Brasilia, etc.

After all that, I was made aware of the work produced by folk at Damanhur, looking at Earth's synchronic lines. This is a whole other can of worms. These lines do not follow any geometric patterns.

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Even more important is the strange correlation between the expulsion of the Jews (Alhambra Decree - Wikipedia) of 1492 and the so-called "Final Solution" of 1942...
Indeed, a interesting coincidence. I wonder if it has anything to do with the shared desire for Armageddon and all the associated visitations and raptures, by the Judeo-Christians? There was a belief that in order to bring it about all the Jews had to be converted to Christianity. For the Jews it relied upon the reuniting of all the lost tribes , which was the purpose of the Cristobal Colon voyage to The New World - that just happened set sail from Spain on the very same day that the Jews either converted or were expelled. There are rumours that King Ferdinand was a cryto-Jew.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Cristobal Colon voyage to The New World - that just happened set sail from Spain on the very same day that the Jews either converted or were expelled.
The fleet of the Ottoman Empire ruled at that time by Bayezid II came to Spain (how is it possible?) in July 31 of 1492. Columbus started his voyage on August 3.
1492 - Wikipedia
Post automatically merged:

Also, and even more important, 1492... colonization of the New World. 1942... state of Israel (colonization) of the middle-east.
There are rumours that King Ferdinand was a cryto-Jew.
Ferdinand or Bayezid II? What about some maps that I saw with Ottoman symbols all over central America? And the Piri-Reis map?

Last edited:

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Really? I read August 3 on the Wiki above. But if it's July 31 then it's an incredible COINCIDENCE!!
I remember a thread about Colon/Columbus on SH1. I came across some info claiming that they all boarded the 3 ships just before midnight on the 31st, because most of them were Jews and obviously they didn't want to get caught on land in Spain. However, it also coincided with an important Jewish festival (who's name I forget now, sorry) which meant that they couldn't travel or do any work or something... a bit like Ramadan, but Jewish I suppose. That's why they didn't set sail in earnest until the 3rd. However, someone said it was all BS. Which tends to happen a lot. I apologise for being vague, but I was doing research for a post on it, that I never got around to finishing and finding that bit of info would take me hours.

Maybe it was some kind of anniversary to do with the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem... :unsure: If so then that's another coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread