SH.org OP Date
2020-03-21 05:35:31
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
As was mentioned in the main Coronavirus Thread, I will try to connect a few dots in this international Coronavirus mess. I am not claiming that the proverbial dots will be connected correctly, but I will try to share the way I see this terrible event.
  • I can foresee that at some point, questioning the official position on COVID-19 pandemic will probably be compared to denying the Holocaust. This is definitely not the topic I enjoy, but there is no escape from the Coronavirus related concerns at the moment.
In my opinion, there are only two possible scenarios:
  1. TPTB are telling the truth, and things are the way they are presented.
  2. TPTB are not telling the truth, and things are not the way they are presented.
Both of the above options come with multiple stipulations. As presented by the PTB, I am unable to logically comprehend the events in question. Therefore I'm inclined to think that version #1 is not what's going on.

KD: Before I start, I wanted to express my condolences to the families and friends of the people who died during this terrible event. Their death is not being questioned here, but the circumstances are.

There can be a lot of possible scenarios. This here is my opinion on the current events.

The Mechanism: Part I
Part I: On 03/10/2020 The New York Times published the below piece pertaining to "a one-of-a-kind study to track the spread of flu throughout the city" of Seattle.
The above mentioned study was done in December of 2019 under the supervision of Helen Chu, M.D., M.P.H. I am not subscribed to the New York Times, but luckily we have plenty of available publications based on the above linked article:
If you read the above articles, it becomes apparent that COVID-19 was in the state of Washington as early as December of 2019. These here are some quotes from the KomoNews article:
  • Now researchers are involved in a controversy following a New York Times story that makes the claim that samples were tested for COVID-19 against federal and state guidelines.
  • In doing so, it detected participants that had presumptive tests for Covid-19 including a teenager at a Renton area high school.
  • The Times reported that representatives of the CDC and the FDA discussed the testing of the flu samples and told researchers to stop testing, but the Flu Study’s institutional review board determined it would be ‘unethical’ for researchers not to test.
  • Soon after the decision was made, the research lab started testing the samples and found multiple cases of COVID-19.
Based on the provided information, we can conclude that "multiple cases of COVID-19" existed in King County, WA, USA some time in December of 2019.

Part II: The next string of information is provided by the New Yorker. I am sure there are additional resources, but this one will suffice.
  • On February 5th, sixteen days after a Seattle resident who had visited relatives in Wuhan, China, was diagnosed as having the first confirmed case of COVID-19 in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control, in Atlanta, began sending diagnostic tests to a network of about a hundred state, city, and county public-health laboratories⁠. Up to that point, all testing for COVID-19 in the U.S. had been done at the C.D.C.; of some five hundred suspected cases⁠ tested at the Centers, twelve had confirmed positive.
  • In February, as a first set of COVID-19 test kits sent out by the Centers for Disease Control failed to work properly, labs around the country scrambled to fill the void.
  • What Went Wrong with Coronavirus Testing in the U.S.
It appears that no tests for COVID-19 were ever performed in the United States prior to the ones done by Helen Chu in December, 2019. And from here we get the following string:
KD questions: If no prior testing was done (for example between 2010 and 2018), how do we know that this COVID-19 did not coexist with all the other human viruses?
  • How could our COVID-19 be detected if there were no working test kits available?
  • It also appears that testing for COVID-19 was not exactly authorized.
The Mechanism: Part II
Symptoms. This here goes hand in hand with the "Mechanism: Part I." As we know, the following symptoms are indicative of the COVID-19 virus.

COVID-19. Per CDC:
  • Fever
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath
    • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
    • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
    • New confusion or inability to arouse
    • Bluish lips or face
Flu. Per CDC:
  • Fever or feeling feverish/chills
    • It’s important to note that not everyone with flu will have a fever.
  • Cough
  • Sore throat
  • Runny or stuffy nose
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headaches
  • Fatigue (tiredness)
  • Some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.
Pneumococcal Disease. Includes Pneumococcal pneumonia , Pneumococcal meningitis, Pneumococcal bacteremia, Sepsis. Per CDC:
  • Fever and chills
  • Cough
  • Rapid breathing or difficulty breathing
  • Chest pain
  • Confusion or disorientation
  • Shortness of breath
  • High heart rate
  • Shivering, or feeling very cold
  • Extreme pain or discomfort
  • Clammy or sweaty skin
Pre-existing conditions. We all know that Italy got hit pretty hard. Naturally they have plenty of data to work with. An Italian study revealed that most of the patients who have died from the coronavirus previously had some type of illness or pre-existing condition.
There is plenty of information on the pre-existing conditions as they pertain to COVID-19. Google Search Results.

The Mechanism: Part III
KD COVID-19 Hypothesis: I will fantasize that the Coronavarus COVID-19 does exist, and existed long before becoming a celebrity. It is not deadly and could be a dud of sorts. I will call it COVID-19.1. It is traceable in the system but does not cause death.
  • People die from pneumonia, flu or whatever, but... when COVID-19.1 is detected, it automatically becomes the cause of death.
  • The fact that people die of pneumonia, flu or whatever becomes secondary.
  • From here we get the stats.
This does not mean that COVID-19.1 is not gonna be re-introduced as COVID-19.2. Such a transition could be smooth, and will perfectly justify the below description given to COVID-19.1:
  • The novel coronavirus is highly contagious, which means it spreads easily from person to person.
  • According to the CDC, people who have the virus are most contagious when they’re showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Oh, and I would not be surprised if they had COVID-19.2 in Iran. Iran appears to be one of the countries containing the most surviving evidence of the Old World Order.

Supporting Evidence
I will admit that most of the below presented evidence is circumstantial, but how much of circumstantial evidence is needed to form a totality of circumstances? These are not listed in any specific order of importance.

#1. Sources of Information
If it was not for our reputable Mass Media (TV, Radio and Internet), I would have no idea that there was a highly contagious, and extremely dangerous virus lingering in the streets. It's a bit more visible now, due to people not going to work, wearing masks, and buying off all the toilet paper at my local grocery store. As far as the direct evidence of the virus ruthlessness goes, we still have to rely on various News Outlets.

#2. Lockdowns
I understand that some people are fortunate enough to be "self-isolated" in their own houses. Others are less fortunate and are forced to enjoy their apartment and condo complexes. What is the purpose of being locked up within a building with central heating and air-conditioning system? Hundreds of people sharing the same air-duct is kind of... ridiculous when we talk about a virus related isolation.

hvac-2.jpg

#3. North Korea and Terrorists
When everything is quiet, this world has to deal with Kim Jong Un's and ISIS type terrorists. What do we get now? North Korea is nowhere to be found, and ISIS does this:
I have hard time believing that the ultimate evil would miss an opportunity to kick us when we are down. If we factor in the fate of the suicide bombers, this ISIS warning sounds pretty lame.

#3. The Inovio Vaccine
There was a class action lawsuit filed against Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Inovio Chief Executive Officer, J. Joseph Kim, appeared on Fox Business News with Neal Cavuto, and stated that Inovio had developed a COVID-19 vaccine "in a matter of about three hours once we had the DNA sequence from the virus" and "our goal is to start phase one human testing in the U.S. early this summer."
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received a few dollars from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (5 mil), as well as a few additional dollars from Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (9 mil).
Question: When people are dying, and the entire civilization is at the "brink of extinction", why this Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP are slowing down the development of the life saving vaccine?

#4. Fear Mongering
This could be that our leaders are simply trying to get their point across, but I'm not sure that this is their real goal. To me it sounds like they are trying to substitute the lack of visual evidence with some old fashioned scare tactics.

newsom-merkel.jpg

#5. 2009 Flu Pandemic
The 2009 flu pandemic or swine flu was an influenza pandemic that lasted from January 2009 to August 2010. It is estimated that 11–21% of the global population at the time (700 million - 1.4 billion people) contracted the illness.
  • About 150,000–575,000 people died.
2009-flu-pandemic.jpg
I am not sure how we can have such a broad range, but this is the official version. Let's do some math here? Jan 2009 - Aug 2010 is roughly 20 months.
  • 151,700 / 20 = 7,585 deaths per month worldwide
  • 575,400 / 20 = 28,770 death per month worldwide
To be honest, I do not really recall this 2009 flu pandemic. I know I've heard of it, but that's about it.
  • How come we did not experience a similar reaction from the world leaders?
    • Where were all the shutdowns, quarantines and "social distancing?"
    • Where were all the masks and rubber gloves?
  • Did they know that the 2009 pandemic was gonna stop on its own? What if it didn't?
I live in Washington state, USA, so I google searched some of the local information pertaining to this 2009 flu pandemic. Here is what we have.

flu-2009.jpg
I do not know what mortality rate was expected in the state of Washington, but officially 99 people died during the pandemic. As you can see in the below chart, we have different death rates for different states.
us-1-1.jpg
Above are the flu stats. What about... pneumonia?
06-15.jpg
We are not so much interested in the Snohomish county stats. As far as the state of Washington goes, we have some allegedly exact numbers of deaths attributed to both flu and pneumonia.
  • min in 2010 - 582 deaths (flu + pneumonia)
  • max in 2015 - 851 deaths (flu + pneumonia)
KD: Were any of those people tested for the Coronavirus? Probably not. If they were not tested for the Coronavirus/COVID-19, how do we know that these people did not have the strain back then?
  • Where was a comparable to today's 2009-2010 reaction?
#6. Projected Duration
We have a whole bunch of Nostradamuses working for various governments, including the US one. They already have a 100 page plan laid out containing "grim prognosis". What do they know that we do not?
#7. Chloroquine Drug
On Thursday, March 19, Trump suggested during a White House press conference that the Food and Drug Administration, which has not previously recognized any drug as a treatment for COVID-19, had approved the use of chloroquine to treat COVID-19.
Whatever this Chloroquine was supposed to be, but Trump backpedaled.
#8. Climate Change
Satellites have already picked up on the startling changes coronavirus has left in its wake. The density of greenhouse gases wafting over China has markedly cleared, a direct result of an outbreak that has shuttered industries and cancelled air travel.
co2-china.jpg
KD: Everything appears to somehow be tied into the Climate Change and Global Warming. Remember, that we have only 11-12 years left:
#9. World Economy and Business
I do not know what needed to happen for the PTB to collapse the world economy. Well, may be it is not quite collapsed yet, but we definitely are on the way. I doubt that I need to elaborate on this issue. I am not sure how they plan to support all the people who lost their jobs, but their "stimulus" packages are laughable. Do they plan on whipping out trillions of dollars twice a week for the duration of this event?
  • Nothing of this nature was done during our 2009-2010 flu pandemic.
#10. Paper Money
While CDC is denying their involvement in just about any business refusing to accept cash, there is no denying that this is the trend. It also appears to be a global trait shared by many different countries. Are we going to be restricted to electronic payments only? If we ever come out of this "pandemic," this could just as well be the case.

#11. World Unity
Not a single country out there wants to use a unique approach. We have these proverbial Three Musketeers with their "All for one and one for all." No deviation is allowed. There appears to be only one way out of this crisis... a total lockdown.

chart-rate.jpg
Source
The above chart pertains to China. I have not seen one for the rest of the world yet, but if the picture is fairly similar, how come not a single country out there chose their own way out of this pandemic crisis? It appears that the work force is barely affected by this COVID-19 virus.

How contagious is COVID-19 anyways?

how-contagious-is-coronavirus-chart.jpg
Source

#12. Leaders are Immune?
These people are either immune to our COVID-19, or this deadly virus targeting older people is not that deadly. Are these people even aware that there is an extremely contagious virus lurking between them? It appears they are exempt from picking up COVID-19.2, and COVID-19.1 scares themnot.

USA
trump-briefing.jpg
On March 13, President Trump stood shoulder-to-shoulder with 18 people
during a White House press conference to discuss the coronavirus.

Germany
merkel-13.jpg
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and German Health Minister Jens Spahn
arrive
to give a press conference on precautions taken against coronavirus (Covid-19)

France
macron.jpg
French President Emmanuel Macron reacts as he leaves after a visit
focused on
COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, in Paris. 3/10/20.

KD thoughts: I am already tired of compiling this list, there are many other things to add, but I'm done. If you have any additional observations to add, please do so. I am not saying that I am right about any of this. Individually, any one of the above points can be plausibly explained. I am not sure these should be explained individually within the totality though. This is a package.

A brief summary:
  1. People are dying from the same things they were dying from before.​
  2. The presence of COVID-19.1 dud-virus allows to shift the blame in the predetermined direction of this "new" virus.​
  3. The presence of COVID-19.1 assisted the world governments in initiating this coordinated attack.​
  4. All the governments appear to be working as a unit.​
  5. The goal of this artificially created disaster is currently unknown, but some of us have a few ideas.​
Well, and may be when everything is settled, our streets will look like this 1907 one. Horses do not emit that much CO2, but they do just alright in the streets designed for cars.

Indianapolis, Indiana, circa 1907. Soldiers and Sailors Monument.jpg
Link

Reduced population will not be producing too many tons of CO2 either.
  • We can reduce the world population by 10-15% if we do a real great job on new vaccines, healthcare and reproductive health services. Right Bill?

Billy, when are we gonna have our doze of COVID 19.2?

Face-Mask-Coronavirus-COVID-19-1-g.gif
KD Opinion:
  • COVID 19.1 - a scare tactics dud-virus and a tool
  • COVID 19.2 - a killer vaccine to treat our dud-virus. This is what will produce all the real victims.

Related Threads:

• Coronavirus: Possible Reset
  • Ground Level Ozone and COVID-19
    • The EPA has reported there is a variety of health effects associated with high levels of ozone.This may include decreased lung function, throat irritation, severe asthma symptoms, cough, chest pain, shortness of breath, irritation of lung tissue, and the higher sensitivity to respiratory infection.
    • Ozone also triggers asthma and may aggravate other respiratory illnesses such as pneumonia and bronchitis.
    • It is especially bad if you already have a respiratory condition, asthma, for example, or an infection.
ozone-3.jpg
Source

KD Disclaimer:
Of course, TPTB are telling the truth, and things are the way they are presented. These are just my fantasies above.

Enjoy!
Note: This OP was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP are included in this thread.

Bunnyman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Bunnyman
Date: 2020-03-21 06:10:38
Mr. Gates (gates of what?) is a programmer. Microsoft(ware) or maybe microsoftwar. He follows in the footsteps of his dad who was head of Planned Parenthood. It's all a game guys. Vedic or not.

Curious

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Curious
Date: 2020-03-21 06:46:44
Coordinated attact upon our finances, rights and freedom. Does not matter real or not Corona, consequences will be real. I see it as a opportunity for some great change if people wake up and if they stand the fear.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Kbiggs7
Date: 2020-03-21 06:48:16
I personally do not believe this virus exist in the manner, in which they are claiming. There may or may not be a virus of said nature, got it. But since December, I’ve literally begged people I know(from around the US) for names of said case victims. No one knows of anyone that has caught this virus, nor does anyone know anyone that knows anyone that has caught said virus. All we hear is numbers from the state and that state; this country and that country. The only publicly acknowledged case victims supposedly with this virus, are celebrities, and a select few people on Twitter from specific states(I’ve checked into this and either the Twitter user is clearly fake/made up/newly created, or my suspicion is they are being paid to make said claims).

I love and value every aspect of your work on this website, as well as that of others. I trade equities for a living, and in the beginning, the price action of the market would move based on bits of virus information from around the world. As it’s progressed, the price action does not change based on virus related news anymore. The price action is currently changing because of corporate defaults, mass financial fund liquidations, and very clear economic issues that apparently no one cared about/knew of until now, except for those of us that had obviously been screaming about it for the past 2-3 years. Edit: Referencing the market, as it’s one of the greatest instruments in providing accurate reading on true emotion, globally and/or domestically.

Now, I’ll say again, this virus may or may not exist. The only thing I know for sure of, is that I know nothing to be sure. Research has provided me with a much different perspective on all of what is taking place, and I personally believe that this virus is a guise for something(s) else occurring/going to take place. Perhaps it’s the economic issues that will soon bring down several very large banks and financial funds, including HSBC, Millennium, and Bridgewater. Perhaps it’s a guise to mask the events that many “Q” followers claim are currently/will soon take place globally, with the mass arrest and acting on sealed indictments(I’ve read into this, and while I am not entirely a sworn follower, this does actually have sustained backing). Perhaps it’s something else entirely, or perhaps it’s even a mixture. Something much larger is in play right now.

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Feralimal
Date: 2020-03-21 06:49:33
What are these tests really? Can we test for flu, or pneumonia? I think those are diagnosed by a doctor on symptoms. So what are these tests, and why should we think they are valid?
Yes. No school shootings either (when they were still open), right? They only run one psyop a time, it seems. Though, hilariously, I did see that ISIS dropped some advise for their members (?) to stay away from foreigners!
Absolutely. It's a show. That doesn't mean that most people aren't reacting to the show as if it was real, with all the real world impacts that a stampede has.
Yes. We are all forced to pay attention to the telescreen though. This is why I think there is a chance that there will be another event when everyone is paying attention in a fear state. Project bluebeam anyone? This was done previously too, with the challenger shuttle disaster, when all the kids were made to pay attention to the screen in class and watch the teacher die - trauma bonding.
Yes. This is supportive of that other hoax - climate change. With images from another hoax - space. You can frame this in religious terms - we are all meant to feel bad for existing (equivalent to original sin) and these acts are righteous retribution from mother earth - 'she's trying to shrug us off and we deserve what we have coming to us'. The thing is, that all that is BS and not based on reality, just emotional arguments - we are made to feel guilty (for existing) in order to be more easily manipulated.
This is a great time time to roll out universal basic income. Sounds great, right? Except once you are dependent on this, it can be taken away if you are not a good citizen. Run a website on alternative history? -$1000. Comment on 'bad' forums? -$200.
---
Overall, I see this whole thing in terms as a bootstrap of a newer, bigger (global), technocratic system - like 911, a gateway to another perception/reframing of reality by TPTB. The actual event/virus is nothing special at all - its sad, but people die every year from flu and cold at this time of year. The evidence you have brought together KD illustrates this - it's not indicative of a real 'pandemic' if such a thing is even possible. The only thing that is unusual is the globally coordinated response by the many and various actors (literally actors) to spin this nothing into something.

Nevertheless there are real impacts. Once the stampede is on, we are all impacted, whether that's for toilet roll, or for mandatory vaccinations, or for the government to bring in martial law. That is a genuine thing.

Also genuine, is the nocebo effect. If people spend their time thinking about being ill or dying, some set of people may actually manifest that for themselves! Such is the power of the human mind.

How to respond? My view is to keep calm and observe - be a source of calmness and light to people. There's no point in revealing all this stuff to people at the mo - they are in a huge fear state and will easily project their fear at 'conspiracy theorists'. Still, no need to lie and we can drop a point here or there and if there are any people who invite us to say more, we should. People are struggling to make sense of the narrative, but it's a delicate balance to reveal things in such a way that doesn't make them jump into big brother's arms harder.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Banta
Date: 2020-03-21 07:45:19
Heh, I was typing up a way too long post in the corona thread making some of these same connections while KD posted this.

Here in case anyone is interested and don't feel like wading through the whole crazy thread:

Coronavirus: Possible Reset

If you don't read the whole thing, I just want to pose the question "how do you define what disease that COVID-19 is actually causing?"

Also want to add that "colds" seem to be a great way to increase the COVID-19 numbers because as near as I can tell, there aren't really official statistics on the "common cold." And by admission, colds can be caused by several different types of viruses, including corona.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RedFox
Date: 2020-03-21 09:11:19
This is a frightening time. Is it really going to be so soon in the future that we'll have to choose between being chipped or dying violently?

Bunnyman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Bunnyman
Date: 2020-03-21 09:25:32
Billy clearly explains why it is not necessary to spend so much dough on the defense sector...

Besides eugenics Billy's other favorite hobby is geo-engineering. Among others Marine Cloud Brightening (Pirbright) . Blocking electro-magnetic changes the sun is emitting that would favor our dna-activation perhaps?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: jd755
Date: 2020-03-21 09:42:42
The number one killer of humans is...wait for it...being born.

Death is the killer par excellence. You know it's inevitable as the evidence is on show every day. You will die. You won't know when, how, or why but so what. Knowing these things will not prevent it.

What has been revealed is the world order by its actions. Everyone reading this was born into the world order of hierarchical authority everyone, no exceptions.
It's game is the game of lack and you volunteer to be a player.
Everything that is registered IS the property of the world order, cars, land, births, deaths and on and on.
So it closes down its property aka business when its property aka health 'departments' and 'united nations' 'declares' certain trigger words. Pandemic being the one used in this instance. It makes its property the registered citizen, the registered legal name ergo the people playing the game of lack use to suffer the appearanc of even greater lack.

The world order though is sense less so it' human beings lying to other human beings that elicit actions in them.
Doesn't change jack shit they will die just as surely as you and I will.
The world order proponents and employees are the most deluded people alive today as death will show them when their time is right for death.
Gazillions of gold bars, dollars, euros, land rights, followers, believers, game players, laws, states, governments, codes, statutes, weapons, human killers etc will not protect anyone from death.
Oh dear, what a shame, how sad.

This is the game that has been played since the recording of history began. The act of recording history is in an of itself a device to control people by locking them into place via words on paper used to 'explain things' in tangible reality by liars. People making shit up about things that other people believe to be true and so abandon their own explorative powers and become subservient to the hierarchical authority of the expert.

There are no records of the past that are true accounts of anything, none not a one. There was no need of recording in writing people all knew what they needed to know and hierarchical authority did not exist. It is a very recent invention of man. Possibly the only thing that could wear the label 'reset' with pride.
Writing shit down fixes the tangible onto paper. It's the hierarchical authority's modus operandi across every facet of lived life from birth all the way through to death.

It's done to you and I by making us conflate a sounded name with written one they do it with statues structures artefacts in tangible reality by making up 'dead named civilisations' to prevent exploration by study.
They do it to all of us by giving lights in the sky names on paper then produce copious paper bearing stories of mystical powers attributed to these lights that no bugger ever experiences.
They produce theory after theory to fix the world as a finite named ball about which all is known, on paper, to prevent exploration.

Words on paper is the device used again in this crisisvirus. No-one has ever seen a virus, no-one can provide any evidence of their existence and yet the world of commerce has been closed down because of words on paper making pictures inside the minds of people.
Who needs all the risks of bombs and guns when people cn be scared shitless by words on paper talking about invisible bogeymen.
It is pure genius that's what it is.

I love the people who come to this place so I'm repeating something I said earlier on the very long thread that became full on ATS, assuming I am recalling the correct definition of ATS, not because I am any wiser than anyone else, just because I love you all.

Bravery is the only option.

You are reading this.
You are alive.
You have been born.
You will die.
Get over it

Bravery is the only option.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: tsims101
Date: 2020-03-21 11:18:09
Love that.

All we can do is get over this period.

No amount of moaning or complaining will help.

Its complete dog shit but here we are.

Stay safe.

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: fabiorem
Date: 2020-03-21 13:28:05
Plants and trees loves CO2, they need it to survive. The blame on CO2 and this need to decrease its emission do not make any sense, from the perspective of the preservation of forests and natural life.

One explanation would be that TPTB is made of shapeshifting aliens and CO2 is a poison for them, so they need to decrease its emission before they die.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Red Bird
Date: 2020-03-21 13:30:10
Since this is StolenHistory, and the research into paintings, plagues, vapors, crazy making ’natural’ disasters with fire from the heavens, etc. we could add that there is a lot of EMF stuff going on, asteroids close to earth, earth quakes and volcanos, plasma balls, on and on.

Last night I was a bit freaked over NYork area stuff (niece there) and thinking now NASA reports an asteroid close (added mainstream fear porn), and right at that moment we had an earthquake. (They seem to starting up again, for those who remember my last years experience- it’s the second this month, but ongoing about 6-20 miles out).

The stats are just not there for these reactions, it’s all based on ‘what’s coming’...

Myrrinda

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Myrrinda
Date: 2020-03-21 15:18:46
Thank you for telling me this, I had a VERY bad flu in 2009 and was joking afterwards that I survived swine flu - maybe I did!!
Not a single flu since then, some little colds with a running nose but I was looking into GNM for a while and it doesn't worry me when I get something like that. Haven't been sick in a while and taking B12 and D3/K2 vitamins the last five months, this was the easiest winter ever for me health-wise.

Everything about the current situation stinks! A gardening shop owner from the area here who was skiing in Italy got it and a local news site was having a story about him, he sent them a selfie from his balcony, he looked sad.

Germany has to stay at home now, but of course a lot of work can and is still being done. We are workers and it's (to borrow a joke I heard somewhere) like that Rihanna song, work work work and the rest I don't understand.
We're going to have to wait and see what they are up to next. I didn't fill out the poll in the other thread because I honestly have no idea what this is really about. Luckily I'm an introvert who was unemployed and then self employed for three years, and avoiding everything with more than five people and if unavoidable, always wants to go home, so it doesn't hit me that hard to have to stay at home. I hope after this shit has gone down, my company (will probably still be there as it looks like at the moment) keeps on letting me work from home, that would be awesome.

Oh, and I heard about the asteroid(s), too. Maybe there is something to it, but I don't have a telescope so I can't verify anything for myself, in terms of proximity.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Son of a Bor
Date: 2020-03-21 16:08:51

You make a very good point here, it seems to me.

Before this blew up into the media/government spectacle it has become, I got some emails from upper-middle friends on vacation here, there and everywhere. Always advertising their family with photographic proofs of their success. I warned a couple of these, who are doctors, that they'd better be ready to switch M.O. on a dime. A panic was about to hit-- I pay attention to China. Now my email box gets hit with emergency declarations from these people about the terrible dangers, etc. The sources, CBS, NYT, MSNBC, etc. I have tried to remind them to be scientifically-minded and not spread hysteria. But this only feeds their hysteria! Now my mouth is shut. Let's see what happens.

Can I say something hopeful? The world needs people like us to recover after its collective anxiety attack passes.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: treeskier82
Date: 2020-03-21 16:11:26
I don't think evil wins this time. Living in the USA I'm confident things return to semi-normal, soon. And before long, better than before economically. People will enjoy this summer very much. Other parts of the world, I can't speak for, but I imagine the economic impact will be much worse.

Regarding Chloroquine, Trump pushed on that topic against the vaccine-loving CDC and Fauci. He didn't walk it back at all if you watched the whole press conference from Friday 3/20/20, but he was dealing with the press and Fauci trying to undermine him on this particular topic. The press being very antagonistic and Fauci just looking disappointed that he won't be in the limelight for another 12+ months while everyone waits desperately upon mandatory vaccinations.

Chloroquine and a couple other drugs are starting to get distributed more widely, and the anecdotes of people being easily cured by them are starting to spread around. It's no secret these therapies will soon end the "crisis", but it's the most inconvenient outcome for the Bill Gates types.

I'm sitting here in one of the "hot" states and still able to move about freely, go shopping, etc. People are just distancing and avoiding contact. I suspect we will get a "stay home unless you have to go out" order any day now, but I expect it to still be basically voluntary and at our own discretion. Actually I'm impressed, given the potential alternative, how people are being respected as sovereign. I have patience for another month of this with high expectations for the post-virus-scare period.

Then we can go back to trying to fight SpaceX Satellite-based 5G total coverage.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2020-03-21 16:31:28
Cured from what?

Grumpy Owl

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
thegrumpyowl.co.uk
Username: Grumpy Owl
Date: 2020-03-21 18:39:35
@KorbenDallas thank you for a very detailed analysis of this situation, and you are not that far from what I have been thinking myself.

I'm not in any way doubting that 'something is happening', but I've been trying to approach this from the 'social-engineering' angle.

As per your thread title, I do believe there are a lot of 'mind-games' at play, and it is indeed remarkable how willingly the vast majority of the population are prepared to go along with these 'mind-games' despite only a small percentage of the population being affected by this 'pandemic virus'.

Here in the UK, we are being bombarded with images such as this:

uk-corona-virus.jpg

The figures presented on this image are made to look HUGE, but what people are failing to take into consideration are that the population of the UK is somewhat near 67 MILLION people.

Of the DEATH TOLL figure, what is NOT being stressed by the media is that the vast majority of the people who have (unfortunately) died have all done so with "underlying health conditions".

If I 'switch off' from what the media is pumping out to us, the 'reality' that I experience around me is vastly different from what the media portrays.

Yes, if I go to a big supermarket, there are empty shelves and freezers, but in my day-to-day life within my local community, people just seem to be carrying on as normal.

People are losing their livelihoods, people are losing their jobs, businesses are struggling.

But its okay, because the government ("state") is going to step in and help with 'funding'.

The 'help' for small businesses amounts to no more than 'funds' in the form of business loans, which will need to be paid back (with interest).

As for support for 'individuals', once we reach the stage when the 'state' is providing enough for these 'individuals' to live on, then we will fully understand that we have just sleepwalked into a communist 'socialist' state without any debate taking place.

Already, we now have 'social gatherings' banned, you can't meet friends in a coffee shop or bar.

If you want to go and buy pie and chips from a chippy, there are now designated points where you can stand in line because "social distancing".

There are restrictions on the quantity of items you can buy from shops and supermarkets, if you can find them amongst the empty shelves and freezers.

The 'social-engineering' aspect is the fact that so many people are willingly going along with this. THEY ARE COMPLYING.

Why are people panic-buying and stockpiling toilet roll ACROSS THE WORLD?

Where are people storing all this stuff that they are panic-buying?

'Working from home' has suddenly become more accessible and 'fun', and easy to do.

"Hey, why are we spending millions of pounds a year paying for schools and teachers, when kids could just sit at home and watch 'online lessons' and videos on Youtube?"

FFS I am genuinely now seeing adverts for online gym courses - yes seriously, you don't need to go to a gym to do exercise in your own home.

Oh gosh, I could probably go more on this, but I think you folks here start to get the idea... close this, close that, do this online instead, use contactless payments, REMAIN INDOORS, and do what the state tells you....

oh and WASH YOUR HANDS

Last year you lived in a free, liberal society, next year you will be living in a Stalinist hell-hole, and you will wonder what happened...

..you ALLOWED this to happen....

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: fabiorem
Date: 2020-03-21 18:55:04
I blame reddit for everything.
Since reddit was founded, discussions have been dwindling on the internet. People dont argue anymore, they just downvote. If the discussion is downvoted enough, it is hidden (censored) from view.
Change the discussions for actions and you will see where this leads: a apathic society, made of people who likes the same things, and just ask for removal of content (and people) they dont like. Basically you are turning internet into what television was before the internet: a tool for mass-control.
No wonder one of reddit's founders commited suicide. He probably saw its creation was being used for the advacement of what he was fighting against.

Now TPTB are going to kill the older people, and only the youth brainwashed by reddit and zombified by smartphones will stay.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Son of a Bor
Date: 2020-03-21 19:15:36
I’m gonna paste this to this thread. For this is where it belongs. Then I’m gonna delete it from the bigger thread. I hope I’m not breaking the rules.

Another danger and, imho, perhaps the biggest danger is that our middle-class professions have failed. This might sound hyperbolic; but, I think one could run a type of Aristotelian analysis of each profession and the good produced and show they all fail.

To take three examples:

Profession, Law; the Good (Justice); Current Condition: Injustice/Failure.

Profession, Medicine; The Good (Health and Well Being); Current Condition: Mass, Unscientific Hysteria/ Failure

Profession, History; The Good (Critical Understanding of the Potentials and Dangers of Any Era); Current Condition: General Ignorance-- e.g., buying toilet paper-- and Supplication to Prevailing Narratives/Failure

Not to imply there isn’t hope. But, believe me, with a teenager under my wing, I think about this a lot.

Now, it seems to me that medicine is failing because it is corrupt. It lost its connection to reality a long time ago. These two conditions go hand-in-hand.

With so many disconnected from reality and corrupted, the hard-nosed players (evidenced in the global markets), can move in and take a big bite.

How big? I don't know. In the 1930s the stock market fell 90%. In the 19th century, nearly the entire population of the Lower Columbia River basin disappeared. Stolenhistory.org (see, Indianapolis, above) provides many, many examples of how big a bite can be had.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread