HollyHoly
SH.org OP Date
2020-06-28 01:39:40
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well here's a thing to wonder about Montana Man with ancient lineage.

The DNA testing company found Darrell Crawford's results so unprecedented that they said it was like finding Bigfoot. He lives on a Blackfoot reservation in Montana.
darrell-crawford-in-montana.jpeg
looks like yer standard issue human that could be plugged in almost anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere
so he thought the standard you guys migrated over a land bridge from Eurasia dumb lie
there that explains it

WHAATTT???
some how a Mastodon femur no relation to Darrell finds its way into this

ancient-mastodon-femur.jpg
Blackfeet Community College professor Shelly Eli pointed to the mastodon femur found in 2017 as evidence that Native Americans have “always been here.”
1. so if this haplo group is found only in North America aren't the other carriers of this haplo group also as old??​
2. so what about the Tartarian architecture of North America where does this leave that theory?​
3. this is before the supposed event 11,000 years ago that killed off all the American megafauna and the Clovis people and supposedly all people (so they say) so where were these guys then?​
4. do I even have a brain?​
Note: This OP was recovered from the Maxine archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP are included in this thread.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: RTP now
Date: 2020-06-28 03:03:46
This all makes sense and is as good a theory as all the theories thrown in faces lately.

Jim Duyer

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.paleoaliens.com
Username: Jim Duyer
Date: 2020-07-04 16:48:36
When archaeologists find traces of human DNA, dating as much as 250,000 years old, in South and Central America, they either go with the agreed upon lies about our history and shit can the data, or they ignore it. There is no tenure, no juicy contracts from the government for those who do not. A lady archaeologist from the states was digging in Mexico, found these type results, and they refused to publish her work. Eventually she was hounded out of the field altogether and is no longer even an archaeologist. That's how they do things.
The DNA that they found in Northern parts of America and Canada is over 75,000 years old, so that should tell you something - they completely ignore this and call the biologists "kwacks".

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: HollyHoly
Date: 2020-07-04 17:04:59
All true I remember that lady archeologist you mentioned, just like that woman paleontologist who found fresh blood in dinosaur tissue,somebody really needs to suppress the truth,somebody someone's has massive load crimes to hide. Seems like anyway

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: VLNDVHR
Date: 2020-07-04 17:07:29
Has anyone read up on Albert Perry? Perry did not descend from the genetic Adam. In fact, his Y chromosome was so distinct that his male lineage probably separated from all others about 338,000 years ago.

The father of all men is 340,000 years old

Jim Duyer

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.paleoaliens.com
Date: 2020-07-04 17:17:00
If we told the public that there have been civilizations that had advanced societies, and had risen and fallen at least six times in the last 280,000 years, would that help or hurt the status flow? Would not some people start to give up, knowing that very soon it will all go away, only to be replaced by a new group in the near future? This cleansing of the Earth is not new. Hiding this truth is also not new. Some have always known this, and used it to their advantage. We would not have the complete wastes of humanity that we now have, with the wealthy pedophiles and sellers of body parts, if they did not know that this cleansing was overdue and coming very soon. We seem to live in times of anguish - when some wake up and yet realize that there is nothing that they can do to prevent it. We seem to only learn the truth just prior to not being of any use to us.
The ancestors of many of us were the Neanderthal, and they arose some 720,000 years ago. They and the Denisovians were modified, and the results are Cro-Magnon man and RH negative blood groups, both of which were not extant prior to about 50,000 years ago. The Neanderthal were too smart, and too strong, and thus they needed to be modified. (Downgraded) Can we put a name or face on those that did this gene modification? Not with any degree of certainty, at least not yet, but we have our suspicions. Why do all, and I mean all of our early historians tell us that mankind was made, then the makers recognized mistakes and made him again, sometimes more than a few times. Did they all, worldwide, dream this, or isn't it the remembered truth of times long gone?

There are three factors to work with when determining an age of a racial group based upon blood or DNA. The first is an ASSUMPTION about how large the group was to start with. The next is an ASSUMPTION about how much they spread. The next is an ASSUMPTION about how long each generation lasted - the lifespan of the group. And finally an ASSUMPTION about how many children they had on average. Do you feel comfortable when they provide these results based on four assumptions that they PLUG IN to come up with their ESTIMATES, or as I like to refer to them "wild-ass-guesses".

You can literally sway the results in a wide swing based upon what you would like to obtain by them. I'm not saying that they are not valid scientists working hard, but they do manage to support the story provided by the powers that be more than any other.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-07-05 00:52:08
thats pretty crazy, this all is making me start to have misgivings about all this information because these 100 thousands years scenarios are all based in mathematical models that are constructs and assumptions that Jim was talking about. Ill work with them but I keep it in the back of my mind that some of them are part of our gaslighting situation. There are exceptions that prove the rule and then there are exceptions that mean we don't understand everything we think we know and don't know what we don't know

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: BStankman
Date: 2020-07-05 09:40:00
The archeologist Jim is noting is Virginia Steen-MacIntyre at
Hueyatlaco - Wikipedia

It is a good example of what archeologists do with evidence that does not fit their narrative.

What the heck does 55 generations have to do with 10,000 years of history and a land bridge?

All this testing confirms is the Blackfeet have been in the Americas for 55 generations.
Based on this website a Blackfoot female married at age 10 to 16.
If I use an age of 14 by 55 generations, that is 770 years.
770 years ago was 1250. That is close enough to the time of the Golden Horde.

If we assume the Golden Horde traveled both west AND east, then it is possible the Blackfeet arrived in the Americas with them and the connection to American Tartary present on the maps.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-07-05 15:20:05
trying to figure out how it fits, the blackfeet or any First Nations tribes that that I know of, don't claim to be the "Builders" of the Tartarian civilisation but they were here orrr they did do it and were memory wiped, like us now . much better to use generations for time reference, because it doesnt make sense to push them back to 10 or 11 thousands years and what were they doing while someone built Tartary? I don't even know if what this board are calling American Tartary was ever a thing as some seem to think it was I like your 770 years much better . I think "Tartary" is possibly Phoenician which is not a people or a culture so much as a corporation/religion/trade by murder and deceit, Thanks for Virginia Steen-MacIntyre I had totally forgotten her name.

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: BStankman
Date: 2020-07-06 10:05:13

The Blackfeet area is Terra incognito on most maps. But we have descriptions of neighboring Anian and Quivira. 1593

Anian Quivira.JPG

In this modern society are seen on the farm, living in tents, more Hordarius, we see that the Tartar.

John Ogilby 1671

Quivira.JPG

No, horsemen aren't builders, and first nation would be a misnomer, as there were already Asian, Oceanic, African, and European people in the Americas prior to 1250.
There were probably multiple waves of nomads from the north that pushed established civilizations south. Such as the Aztecs migrating south from a fabled Aztlan. And we get the abandoned cities of Tartary mentioned in this thread in the Americas.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-07-07 15:13:06
well that is one informative book it seems like they were doing good archeological investigation and then somehow someone or something came along and muddied the water with fables about the noble savages and eons of time with no humans or humans with the barest life support eating berries and (killing mammoths)and making it seem it like was all just paleolithic until Francis Bacon made a New Atlantis< I'm being sarcastic not about the book but the subsequent over wash of BS to cover up ??? Im starting to wonder if some of the ancient texts and so called Middle Eastern and European history is'nt actually Merican and that is the coverup? I cant prove it ... but maybe, how could there be a whole hemisphere and stupendous civilisations that left no record on the world of recorded history until 500 years ago ?

Jim Duyer

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.paleoaliens.com
Date: 2020-07-07 15:43:17
I've re-translated some of the earliest Scandinavian writings. They basically explain that the Kelts and early Scandinavians thought more of deeds that monuments remembering those deeds, and so only a few shaman bothered to record anything - and when they did, they did it in wood, which does not last long. They just were not that much into glorifying themselves, preferring to live in the memories of those they knew and loved. Religious traditions were passed down orally, and so we really do not have much of a record. But they were happy, we know that much. Most of the very early writings found in East Europe, were warning to their ancestors, so they would not repeat the same mistakes. Rarely was there anything resembling the civilization that we seem to cling to today.