New theory is a possible tie-in to mudflood theory?

Bald Eagle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So, I came across a link to this over at Pocketnet.app, and it occurred to me (from the part I watched) that this could tie in to mudfloods, why they occur, where such a huge amount of mud comes from all of a sudden, resets, and coupled with the intermediate axis theorem / Dzhanibekov effect and Graham Hancock's assertion that the Earth has flipped 90-deg in the past due to accumulation of ice at the poles, could provide (yet another) explanation of why resets occur, why civilizations suddenly cease to exist, and many other things.

Series 4, Part 5H, Governments Cave building mistake & DARPAs tunnel contest & what it really means

He's got a LOT of videos posted, and I haven't had a chance to watch more than one - but he does seem to at least be organized, coherent, and provide what at first glance seems to be honest/real evidence in support of some of his theories/deductions/assertions (government correspondence, etc).

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So, I came across a link to this over at Pocketnet.app, and it occurred to me (from the part I watched) that this could tie in to mudfloods, why they occur, where such a huge amount of mud comes from all of a sudden, resets, and coupled with the intermediate axis theorem / Dzhanibekov effect and Graham Hancock's assertion that the Earth has flipped 90-deg in the past due to accumulation of ice at the poles, could provide (yet another) explanation of why resets occur, why civilizations suddenly cease to exist, and many other things.

Series 4, Part 5H, Governments Cave building mistake & DARPAs tunnel contest & what it really means

He's got a LOT of videos posted, and I haven't had a chance to watch more than one - but he does seem to at least be organized, coherent, and provide what at first glance seems to be honest/real evidence in support of some of his theories/deductions/assertions (government correspondence, etc).
I realize many otherwise awake people still cling to the globe model universe and I can still find value otherwise if it is there. But to believe in the moon landing? That's a credibility mark.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The amount of force needed to "flip" the earth is beyond the ability by a hundred trillion times of ice or more to accomplish. The weight of ice is miniscule compared to the earth. Since the ice is on top of the "rotating earth" TM it does not have the centripedal force of the spinning center of the globe then its force would even be less. Such a thing would be a mathematical impossibility! Velikovsky was attacked for suggesting this. It's amazing that this idea is brought up over and over again as if it has any validity. The same invalid ideas are recycled over and over again as if there is no other possibilities. The youtube channel suspicious observer just suggested the physical pole flip model which makes me think it is disinformation by an alphabet group. I am tired of refuting old bad ideas presented as some new insight. Of course the magnetic poles flip during a magnetic reversal but the stationary earth does not move. The poles can wander as it is doing now and can have instabilities in the field. Dzhanibekov effect is not applicable to a stationary earth and the clips showing a wing nut reversing "in space aboard a real orbiting spacecraft" TM is an interesting effect but is not applicable here. My question is "What are they hiding?"
Ok I decided to watch the video that I knew was disinformation. First of all the astronots did not go to the moon. The "moon rocks" TM were collected in Antarctica on an expedition before the "Apollo landings" TM. So the "solar flare" glazed the moon rocks so like the "Carrington Event" TM they are promoting a particular meme called "Solar Flares Destruction" TM. The Diebold NASA agents are promoting an asteroid/meteor scenario and or the solar flare meme. They want you to think that if a big explosion happens that its a giant meteor did it. BTW observatory stations all over the world have been closed down by Covert 19(84) while government agencies such as NeverAStraightAnswer have been promoting asteroids are grazing our planet and about to hit! Really, you have to be in a comatose state not to see deception. Next its underground tunnels. Wow TM. Now he talks about the "super nova of the sun" TM which is going to cause an ice age with thousands of feet of ice on the roof of your car instantaneously! Make sure you have your ice scrapper handy. Oh no its going to take 300-400 years for the ice to melt if your in a cave so buy extra ice scrapers. He says we are going towards fascism. OK I agree with him. The government is planning emergency action in all areas kind of like the Covert 19(84) emergency. If this guy was right about the solar flare they wouldn't allow him to broadcast, hell if you say vitamin D is more effective than the flu shot you get banned in social media! Something is going to happen but its not what he says. I must say that there is a foreboding feeling I get lately about the nature of this false reality matrix.

Last edited:

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The amount of force needed to "flip" the earth is beyond the ability by a hundred trillion times of ice or more to accomplish. The weight of ice is miniscule compared to the earth. Since the ice is on top of the "rotating earth" TM it does not have the centripedal force of the spinning center of the globe then its force would even be less. Such a thing would be a mathematical impossibility! Velikovsky was attacked for suggesting this. It's amazing that this idea is brought up over and over again as if it has any validity. The same invalid ideas are recycled over and over again as if there is no other possibilities. The youtube channel suspicious observer just suggested the physical pole flip model which makes me think it is disinformation by an alphabet group. I am tired of refuting old bad ideas presented as some new insight. Of course the magnetic poles flip during a magnetic reversal but the stationary earth does not move. The poles can wander as it is doing now and can have instabilities in the field. Dzhanibekov effect is not applicable to a stationary earth and the clips showing a wing nut reversing "in space aboard a real orbiting spacecraft" TM is an interesting effect but is not applicable here. My question is "What are they hiding?"
Ok I decided to watch the video that I knew was disinformation. First of all the astronots did not go to the moon. The "moon rocks" TM were collected in Antarctica on an expedition before the "Apollo landings" TM. So the "solar flare" glazed the moon rocks so like the "Carrington Event" TM they are promoting a particular meme called "Solar Flares Destruction" TM. The Diebold NASA agents are promoting an asteroid/meteor scenario and or the solar flare meme. They want you to think that if a big explosion happens that its a giant meteor did it. BTW observatory stations all over the world have been closed down by Covert 19(84) while government agencies such as NeverAStraightAnswer have been promoting asteroids are grazing our planet and about to hit! Really, you have to be in a comatose state not to see deception. Next its underground tunnels. Wow TM. Now he talks about the "super nova of the sun" TM which is going to cause an ice age with thousands of feet of ice on the roof of your car instantaneously! Make sure you have your ice scrapper handy. Oh no its going to take 300-400 years for the ice to melt if your in a cave so buy extra ice scrapers. He says we are going towards fascism. OK I agree with him. The government is planning emergency action in all areas kind of like the Covert 19(84) emergency. If this guy was right about the solar flare they wouldn't allow him to broadcast, hell if you say vitamin D is more effective than the flu shot you get banned in social media! Something is going to happen but its not what he says. I must say that there is a foreboding feeling I get lately about the nature of this false reality matrix.
I think we are all tired. Good points.