Paras-ight

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In the thread called 'Quantum Continuity' there's been a lot of chat on the subject of re-incarnation.
I thought I'd make a new thread on this topic, and include a video.
The only 'Truth' out there is the fact that we don't KNOW the truth. All we can do is use logic and see what resonates with us.
All of us here KNOW that this realm was hijacked a few hundred years ago, and all of here know that the controllers of this real-m do not have our best interests at heart.
So why are we here? Are we here to take back this realm from the entities that stole it from us and did their best to erase Tartaria?

We can study the past for as long as we like. We can go ever-deeper down the proverbial 'rabbit-hole', but where does it lead us?
Most of us hate this 'beast system' yet remain part of it. Why do we all use smartphones for example? Personally, I deleted all Internet access from my phone several years ago. My location is disabled, Internet access is disabled, yet all my friends keep telling me to 'buy a new phone'. Why?
We have been lied to about EVERYTHING. Our parents and grandparents were lied to too, so they, unknowingly, lied to us.

In my previous post I talked about how the BuyBull actually DEMON-strates that this realm was hijacked, and that the god of the Bible is, in fact, a bloodthirsty psychopath.
This realm is a 'people-farm', nothing more.
Sure, it's awesome to innerstand that there was once a world-wide civilisation, and that it (Tartaria) was all-but destroyed, but unless we possess the knowledge of who, why, what, when, where, and how it was all destroyed, what can we do in order to bring the current controllers to an end, and ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Everything repeats itself. Did you know that, according to 'PubMed', an 'influenza pandemic' came out of China in 1830-1831? That's exactly 190 years ago. For the gematria peeps, it's 19.
So if history repeats itself, maybe you, me, and everyone else reading my drivel, will also 'repeat'.
There HAS to be an end to the constant re-cycling. Perhaps the answer can be found here;
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVLaC7DIkFY

Ponygirl

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In the thread called 'Quantum Continuity' there's been a lot of chat on the subject of re-incarnation.
The only 'Truth' out there is the fact that we don't KNOW the truth. All we can do is use logic and see what resonates with us.
All of us here KNOW that this realm was hijacked a few hundred years ago, and all of here know that the controllers of this real-m do not have our best interests at heart.
So why are we here? Are we here to take back this realm from the entities that stole it from us and did their best to erase Tartaria?

We can study the past for as long as we like. We can go ever-deeper down the proverbial 'rabbit-hole', but where does it lead us?
Most of us hate this 'beast system' yet remain part of it. Why do we all use smartphones for example? Personally, I deleted all Internet access from my phone several years ago. My location is disabled, Internet access is disabled, yet all my friends keep telling me to 'buy a new phone'. Why?
We have been lied to about EVERYTHING. Our parents and grandparents were lied to too, so they, unknowingly, lied to us.

In my previous post I talked about how the BuyBull actually DEMON-strates that this realm was hijacked, and that the god of the Bible is, in fact, a bloodthirsty psychopath.
Sure, it's awesome to innerstand that there was once a world-wide civilisation, and that it (Tartaria) was all-but destroyed, but unless we possess the knowledge of who, why, what, when, where, and how it was all destroyed, what can we do in order to bring the current controllers to an end, and ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Everything repeats itself. Did you know that, according to 'PubMed', an 'influenza pandemic' came out of China in 1830-1831? That's exactly 190 years ago. For the gematria peeps, it's 19.
So if history repeats itself, maybe you, me, and everyone else reading my drivel, will also 'repeat'.
There HAS to be an end to the constant re-cycling. Perhaps the answer can be found here;
Love your channel Devilsplayground 2. How can we know, who, what when, where and how our previous civilization was destroyed? I'm leaning towards this being a crater on a larger earth, and we are periodically invaded by those from beyond the ice wall. It's like they 'run out' of whatever it is we provide and have to go on a scavenger hunt to resupply their world. A hunting party is what I'm thinking.

We only have to look at what the 'elites' do, and we can see what these raids are all about(hunting parties in the woods). The 'elites' must be the ranchers who need to round up the cattle and bring them to market when they've bred enough babies and the herd needs thinning out.

Because we probably have Stockholm Syndrome, we would only have to look at how we treat the creatures under our control to see how humanity is treated by the invaders who imagine us as their inferiors. We round cattle up into small pens to fatten them up for market. These are called 'feedlots'. A special diet of corn is fed to the cows and the marbling of fat goes up the longer the cows are kept in these feedlots.

We test out our 'life-saving drugs' on rats and consider it the moral thing to do since a few dead rats can save a human life. I imagine that we're being experimented on to save 'alien' lives. Maybe the aliens from the next crater over, have a pandemic going on so they've convinced us that we are having one so they can try out some medicines on us. Being the good rats we are, we line up to participate because the media told us it was good for us. Even the rats are smart enough to run away from the scientists with the big needles.

Maybe the aliens in the other craters have holidays where they need a lot of food, or maybe pets for their kids, so they come here. Are we the Christmas presents for young aliens? A puppy perhaps?

Or maybe I should just write a fantasy novel so no one thinks I'm crazy for imagining such things.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Love your channel Devilsplayground 2. How can we know, who, what when, where and how our previous civilization was destroyed? I'm leaning towards this being a crater on a larger earth, and we are periodically invaded by those from beyond the ice wall. It's like they 'run out' of whatever it is we provide and have to go on a scavenger hunt to resupply their world. A hunting party is what I'm thinking.

We only have to look at what the 'elites' do, and we can see what these raids are all about(hunting parties in the woods). The 'elites' must be the ranchers who need to round up the cattle and bring them to market when they've bred enough babies and the herd needs thinning out.

Because we probably have Stockholm Syndrome, we would only have to look at how we treat the creatures under our control to see how humanity is treated by the invaders who imagine us as their inferiors. We round cattle up into small pens to fatten them up for market. These are called 'feedlots'. A special diet of corn is fed to the cows and the marbling of fat goes up the longer the cows are kept in these feedlots.

We test out our 'life-saving drugs' on rats and consider it the moral thing to do since a few dead rats can save a human life. I imagine that we're being experimented on to save 'alien' lives. Maybe the aliens from the next crater over, have a pandemic going on so they've convinced us that we are having one so they can try out some medicines on us. Being the good rats we are, we line up to participate because the media told us it was good for us. Even the rats are smart enough to run away from the scientists with the big needles.

Maybe the aliens in the other craters have holidays where they need a lot of food, or maybe pets for their kids, so they come here. Are we the Christmas presents for young aliens? A puppy perhaps?

Or maybe I should just write a fantasy novel so no one thinks I'm crazy for imagining such things.
Yes, the 'Crater-Earth' idea also makes some kind of sense to me. The word 'crater' sounds an awful lot like 'creator', right? I am also not discounting the idea that we're in some kind of simulation. Think about it, you can dream for 'hours' in just a few minutes, so the idea of 'time' being a construct also fits. I did a podcast a few weeks ago (on another YT channel) in which I explain how the Bible tells us exactly what happened a few centuries ago, but so few people know where to look. I'll record the presentation only (about 40 mins) and I'll upload it to my YT channel. Then you can go and see for yourself. It's not speculation either, it's simplu using Biblical text to show what happened. People may ask, 'how do you know it's true?'. Answer, I don't, but it's highly suspicious that it's all been covered up in the way it has. Thanks for your comment.

Ponygirl

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Yes, the 'Crater-Earth' idea also makes some kind of sense to me. The word 'crater' sounds an awful lot like 'creator', right? I am also not discounting the idea that we're in some kind of simulation. Think about it, you can dream for 'hours' in just a few minutes, so the idea of 'time' being a construct also fits. I did a podcast a few weeks ago (on another YT channel) in which I explain how the Bible tells us exactly what happened a few centuries ago, but so few people know where to look. I'll record the presentation only (about 40 mins) and I'll upload it to my YT channel. Then you can go and see for yourself. It's not speculation either, it's simplu using Biblical text to show what happened. People may ask, 'how do you know it's true?'. Answer, I don't, but it's highly suspicious that it's all been covered up in the way it has. Thanks for your comment.
Where can I find what happened in the Bible? I've heard many times that the Old Testament really comes after the New Testament and that it's the history of Atlantis.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Where can I find what happened in the Bible? I've heard many times that the Old Testament really comes after the New Testament and that it's the history of Atlantis.
Check out my previous post in this forum. ‘Deception Goes Back Further Than You Think'’

Users who are viewing this thread