Pre-19th c. Translation of Hieroglyphs?

matbilk

Reaction score
I am wracking my brain trying searching through files and everything trying to track down these series of illustrations that have obelisk/tablets set in a kind of desert scene and on the tablets are translations of ancient languages and hieroglyphs if I remember correctly. From what I can remember it was a Kircher illustration, or someone similar era, but I can't seem to track it down. I swear I came across it here on the old forum but now I'm just struggling to find it. I'd like to find it for comparison purposes with current translations of ancient scripts, etc.

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about the very OBVIOUSLY obelisk shaped Kircher drawings that have hieroglyphs on them. It would be more accurate to call it like a slab of stone or a tablet, I think. I think there might even be some people in the illustration. It may have been from within a larger book but I think it was someone on here who highlighted the fact that these illustrations were from before the time hieroglyphs are said to be accurately translated.

Thanks in advance and apologizes if this is super obvious or already been addressed.

Last edited:

CuChulainn

Reaction score
What you are looking for is also in a video by mind unveiled on YouTube. It is one of their tartaria videos which shows what you are talking about.

matbilk

Reaction score
What you are looking for is also in a video by mind unveiled on YouTube. It is one of their tartaria videos which shows what you are talking about.
Ah, I wasn't familiar with this channel but I just skipped around and yes these are the images I was referring to! Thank you very much I think I will be able to track it down this way!

Attachments

CuChulainn

Reaction score
Happy to help. The video that contains the images you are looking for has a link to the book that has high quality images to view.

CuChulainn

Reaction score
Brilliant stuff. That book is an excellent resource and deserves its own thread. I may put one together later in the day.

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Know you the website www.godelectric.org ? There someone have interpreted hieroglyphes to plasmaelectric symbols. It is another idea which must not be right.The german linguist Erhard Landmann neither believed hieroglyphes consist of latin letter.

CuChulainn

Reaction score
I am not aware of that site, I will have a look through though. Their has to be a reason for the shape and form of letters. Personally I believe letters are based off some form of sacred geometry and acoustics and are likely to do with energy production.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The only thing I know about Hieroglyphs is that cartouches can have multiple meanings based on context and placement.
Napoleon and his scientists were in Egypt to find all the consciousness and etheric energy finds they could. The Paris obelisk
is one such find, the Rosetta Stone another.
His Freemasons must have known that obelisks are lightning rods and antennas for many kinds of energy.
The Frenchman who translated the Rosetta said he knew there were multiple meanings to the Egyptian language.

On December 23, 1790, Jean-François Champollion was born as the father of Egyptology.

But this is mainstream history. Ill bet the farm that certain mystery schools had already known about the Egyptian language since antiquity. They just didn't tell anyone.
This state of affairs may have driven Napoleon's lust for knowledge.
Is the above OP illustration a clue or disinformation?

Last edited:

CuChulainn

Reaction score
A group of some description was in Egypt no doubt and whether this Napoleon character even existed is doutful at best. They stripped it of anything useful and left the bare bones of the Egyptian civilisation behind. What they took is hard to say but hieroglyphs and their actual function needs to be looked into further.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
KD Archive SH Archive Chicago: pre-1871 fire photographs of the city Fires and Earthquakes 0
Archive SH Archive 1920 Pre Restoration Photo Photographic Analysis 0
Archive SH Archive Evolution Pre Darwin General 2
M SH Archive Smooth street surfaces in the pre-asphalt era Buildings and Structures 0
_harris SH Archive Pre-Roman History of Britain - Brutus, Trojans and Giants! General 0
Archive SH Archive Life Span Pre-Modern Age General 2
KD Archive SH Archive Mud Flood in Kansas City: pre-1870 Mud Flood and Dust Storm Theory 0
KD Archive SH Archive Pre-1872 Cerbere and Belier: what are these ships? General 1
M SH Archive Gobekli Tepe - 12,000 year old pre-historic site Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive Pre-1857 King's boat in the shape of a fish. What kind of ship is this? General 1
A 19th Century Architectural Drawing Techniques Buildings and Structures 4
Archive SH Archive Secret "19th Century" Tunnel Found in Copenhagen, Denmark Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 18th-19th centuries: Bazookas, Rockets, Comets and Destroyed Cities General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th Century Paving Tiles in Russia Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century Crematoriums vs. Ancient Iron Melting Plants Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century: Radium Heating Systems? General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th Century Haussmann's Paris Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century sci-fi airships: could they fly? General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century: 3,000-mile Intracoastal Waterway Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century: photographs and images of the Giants Giants, Hobbits, Dwarves and Co 1
KD Archive SH Archive 19th Century World Leaders Meetings: where are the photos? Photographic Analysis 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century Sioux City Corn Palaces Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century: Artificial Rain and Snow General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century: Underground City in Turkmenistan and the fake Caspian Sea History Unmatched 0
KD Archive SH Archive 18th & 19th centuries: artificial Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Tsunamis General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th Century Noah's Arks: Whaleback Steamer Ships General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century: Russian Cast Iron Road Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive Early 19th Century: Highway Steam Locomotives, Related Laws and Roads General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th Century Victorian Balls: where are the photos? Photographic Analysis 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th Century Prisons: what were they before they became prisons? Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century St. Augustine, Florida architecture Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive Post Offices: 19th Century vs. Today Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive Slavyanovsky glass - 19th century welding General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century Engineering Magazines, Heavy Machinery and Equipment General 0
Archive SH Archive Eleanor Coade: 19th century owner of a Geo-polymer recipe. Famous Personalities 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th Century: Tunnel Boring Machines, Frederick Beaumont, Second Industrial Revolution General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century photographs of the US Government in session prior to 1865. Where are they? Photographic Analysis 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century Photo Business Advertisement General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Simferopol, Russia: late 19th, early 20th centuries Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century Fax Machine by Giovanni Caselli General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Printing technology of the first half of the 19th century: banknotes General 0
KD Archive SH Archive En L'An 2000: 19th century vision of the year 2000 General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century compressed air cars and street cars: gone and forgotten General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Atmospheric electricity and building destruction in the 19th century Fires and Earthquakes 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th Century Pterodactyls and Thunderbirds: photoshop or not? Animals and Creatures 2
KD Archive SH Archive Bizarre transformation of the North American Continent: 16th through 19th centuries General 1
KD Archive SH Archive Hyperloop pneumatic subway existed in the 19th century General 0
RegainingTheBalance The Incredible Deluge and Thunderstorm of Constantinople - Video and Translation from 1573 French Book General 4
Archive SH Archive Help with translation please! Investigation Requests 0
KD Archive SH Archive Translation: Mercator 1569 world map Maps and Cartography 0