Proof of Dragons?

Venasen

Reaction score
Site:
discord.gg
r/conspiracy - Proof of Dragons?
"Figure 8 Sketch of the Skeleton of the Dragon from Rome"

I have come across this too much for me to ignore now, I began to research into dragons and found numerous quotes and evidence pointing towards their existence. Most quotes surround a flying snake with bat-like wings in Arabia/Egypt but this opens the reality that flying reptiles such as dragons may not be just a myth. Here is everything I have.

As you can see this is an artistic drawing of Africa and I added some statues and other dragon themed artifacts, I will continue to show more pictures as I find them. Doing more digging I found some old Latin books I could not read that seemed to explain more in some image format.

The Bible:
We can focus on some quotes, starting with the Bible. God sent these flying poisonous snakes on Israelites for losing faith. "And the Lord sent a fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died." Bibles come in many translations, there is one where these snakes are called by name. The "Seraphim"

Greek historian Herodotus"Egyptian tales of flying snakes captured the curiosity of the Greek historian Herodotus (ca 460 BC). These winged drakontes were said to live under frankincense (Boswellia) trees in the Arabian Desert."

https://www.wondersandmarvels.com/2013/03/flying-snakes-in-ancient-egypt.html(edited)

Book in 1909 about Folk Stories:
An aged inhabitant of Penllyn, who died a few years ago, said that in his boyhood the winged serpents were described as very beautiful. They were coiled when in repose, and “looked as if they were covered with jewels of all sorts. Some of them had crests sparkling with all the colors of the rainbow.” When disturbed they glided swiftly, “sparkling all over,” to their hiding places. When angry, they “flew over people’s heads, with outspread wings, bright, and sometimes with eyes too, like the feathers in a peacock’s tail”. He said it was “no old story invented to frighten children”, but a real fact. His father and uncle had killed some of them, for they were as bad as foxes for poultry. The old man attributed the extinction of the winged serpents to the fact that they were “terrors in the farmyards and coverts.” (Trevelyan, Marie, 1909, Folk-Lore and Folk Stories of Wales, p. 168-169.)(edited)

Cartographers:
As western pioneers colonized tribal lands around the world, reports of dragons continued to come back to Europe. It became standard practice for cartographers to identify the unexplored regions at the periphery of their maps with the cryptic words: “Here be dragons!” But as civilization took hold even in remote regions, the changes to the ecosystem and hunting down of predators took its toll on the remaining dinosaurian remnants.(edited)

The Congo:
The 16th century Italian explorer Pigafetta, in a report of the kingdom of Congo, described the province of Bemba, which he defines as “on the sea coast from the river Ambrize, until the river Coanza towards the south,” and says of serpents, “There are also certain other creatures which, being as big as rams, have wings like dragons, with long tails, and long chaps, and divers rows of teeth, and feed upon raw flesh. Their colour is blue and green, their skin painted like scales, and they have two feet but no more. The Pagan negroes used to worship them as gods, and to this day you may see divers of them that are kept for a marvel. And because they are very rare, the chief lords there curiously preserve them, and suffer the people to worship them, which tendeth greatly to their profits by reason of the gifts and oblations which the people offer unto them.” (Pigafetta, Filippo, The Harleian Collections of Travels, vol. ii, 1745, p. 457.)

Historian Gaius Solinus:
A third century historian Gaius Solinus, discussed the Arabian flying serpents, and stated that “the poison is so quick that death follows before pain can be felt.” (Cobbin, Ingram, Condensed Commentary and Family Exposition on the Whole Bible, 1837, p. 171.)

Aelian, On Animals 2. 38 (trans. Scholfield) (Greek natural history C2nd A.D.) :"The Black Ibis does not permit the Winged Serpents (Ophies Pterotoi) from Arabia to cross into Aigyptos (Egypt), but fights to protect the land it loves."(edited)

Historian Josephus:
Ancient explorers and historians, like Josephus, told of small flying reptiles in ancient Egypt and Arabia and described their predators, the ibis, stopping their invasion into Egypt. (Epstein, Perle S., Monsters: Their Histories, Homes, and Habits, 1973, p.43.)

Herodotus, Histories 2. 75. 1-4 (trans. Godley) (Greek historian C5th B.C.) :
Winged serpents (ophies pteretoi) are said to fly from Arabia at the beginning of spring, making for Aigyptos; but the ibis birds encounter the invaders in this pass and kill them. The Arabians say that the ibis is greatly honored by the Aigyptoi (Egyptians) for this service, and the Aigyptoi give the same reason for honoring these birds."

So too if the vipers and the Winged Serpents (ophies hypopteroi) of Arabia were born in the natural manner of serpents life would be impossible for men; but as it is, when they copulate, while the male is in the act of procreation and as soon as he has ejaculated his seed, the female seizes him by the neck, and does not let go until she has bitten through. The male dies in the way described, but the female suffers in return for the male the following punishment: avenging their father, the young while they are still within the womb gnaw at their mother and eating through her bowels thus make their way out. Other snakes, that do no harm to men, lay eggs and hatch out a vast number of young. The Arabian Winged Serpents do indeed seem to be numerous; but that is because (although there are vipers in every land) these are all in Arabia and are found nowhere else. The Arabians get frankincense in the foregoing way."

17th Century Bible Scholar Samuel Bochart:
The seventeenth century Bible scholar Samuel Bochart penned an in-depth study of the animals in the Bible. He describes how winged serpents are not only a thing of the Old Testament but were still alive in his day: “If on your travels you encounter the serpent with wings who circles and hurls himself at you, the flying snake, hide yourself because of its reputation. Lie down when the snake appears and guard yourself in alarm for that snake’s manner is to go away calm, considering it a victory… There are winged and flying serpents that can be found who are venomous, who snort, and are savage and kill with pain worse than fire…” (Bochart, Samuel, Hierozoicon: Sive De Animalibus S. Scripturae, Vol. 2, 1794.)

The word “seraph” is also employed of poisonous serpents (Num. 21:4ff.) which could fly (cf. Isa. 14:29; 30:6)…. Those who favor the identification with serpents appeal to the statements of the classical writers; e.g. Herodotus (2.74) mentions holy serpents found at the temple of Jupiter at Thebes…. The seraphim are personal, spiritual beings, for they have faces, feet and hands, they employ human speech and understand moral concepts. The only relation which they sustain with the fiery serpents is that they have wings and are burning creatures (Young, 1993, pp. 239-240).

----------------------------------------

Proof Of Mass Extinction:
Here are quotes proving these dragons being quotes were mass murdered, mainly for being such a toxic beast. This is only the flying snake, not the one we see as pets, most likely a cockatrice.

Greek Researcher Herodotus (again):
The well-respected Greek researcher Herodotus wrote: “There is a place in Arabia, situated very near the city of Buto, to which I went, on hearing of some winged serpents; and when I arrived there, I saw bones and spines of serpents, in such quantities as it would be impossible to describe. The form of the serpent is like that of the water-snake; but he has wings without feathers, and as like as possible to the wings of a bat.” (Herodotus, Historiae, tr. Henry Clay, 1850, pp. 75-76.)

---------------------------------

Pet Dragon / Cockatrice

Grown Too Big

Taken in the back

For those of you who know Tartaria:

Tartarian Flag

The great wall of China, old map

Fossil Remains Found?
Also Carbon dating is bunk xD, 5 Million Years ago?

'Winged Serpent' Fossil Found in 5-Million-Year-Old Sinkhole

Article on Flying Snakes:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/23861425?seq=1

---------------------

Join our Discord:
We have more topics like this, if you want to post something or read through our articles, check out what we have;
Join the %99 Discord Server!

My Original Post:
www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/jxw0o4/proof_of_dragons/

Last edited:

Catalyst

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that dragons and dinosaurs existed till the very 18-19th century. Here is just one picture I recalled when reading your post. But this is a pretty famous one.

[The Suicide of Saul (Pieter Bruegel the Elder)]
The Suicide of Saul (Pieter Bruegel the Elder).jpg

Screenshot_3.png

By the way, even unicorns existed (I'm not joking):

3242434.png

Venasen

Reaction score
Site:
discord.gg
I am pretty sure that dragons and dinosaurs existed till the very 18-19th century. Here is just one picture I recalled when reading your post. But this is a pretty famous one.

[The Suicide of Saul (Pieter Bruegel the Elder)]
View attachment 3088
View attachment 3089

By the way, even unicorns existed (I'm not joking):

View attachment 3090
Thats amazing, those are my favorite dinosaurs x.x and I would not be suprised if unicorns exist, its just a horse with a horn, goats have one horn, there are tons of animals like that! They most likely were hunted for their "magical" properties the world believed they held in their horns.

Anachronos

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I have come across this too much for me to ignore now, I began to research into dragons and found numerous quotes and evidence pointing towards their existence. Most quotes surround a flying snake with bat-like wings in Arabia/Egypt but this opens the reality that flying reptiles such as dragons may not be just a myth. Here is everything I have.

As you can see this is an artistic drawing of Africa and I added some statues and other dragon themed artifacts, I will continue to show more pictures as I find them. Doing more digging I found some old Latin books I could not read that seemed to explain more in some image format.

The Bible:
We can focus on some quotes, starting with the Bible. God sent these flying poisonous snakes on Israelites for losing faith. "And the Lord sent a fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died." Bibles come in many translations, there is one where these snakes are called by name. The "Seraphim"

Greek historian Herodotus"Egyptian tales of flying snakes captured the curiosity of the Greek historian Herodotus (ca 460 BC). These winged drakontes were said to live under frankincense (Boswellia) trees in the Arabian Desert."

https://www.wondersandmarvels.com/2013/03/flying-snakes-in-ancient-egypt.html(edited)

An aged inhabitant of Penllyn, who died a few years ago, said that in his boyhood the winged serpents were described as very beautiful. They were coiled when in repose, and “looked as if they were covered with jewels of all sorts. Some of them had crests sparkling with all the colors of the rainbow.” When disturbed they glided swiftly, “sparkling all over,” to their hiding places. When angry, they “flew over people’s heads, with outspread wings, bright, and sometimes with eyes too, like the feathers in a peacock’s tail”. He said it was “no old story invented to frighten children”, but a real fact. His father and uncle had killed some of them, for they were as bad as foxes for poultry. The old man attributed the extinction of the winged serpents to the fact that they were “terrors in the farmyards and coverts.” (Trevelyan, Marie, 1909, Folk-Lore and Folk Stories of Wales, p. 168-169.)(edited)

Cartographers:
As western pioneers colonized tribal lands around the world, reports of dragons continued to come back to Europe. It became standard practice for cartographers to identify the unexplored regions at the periphery of their maps with the cryptic words: “Here be dragons!” But as civilization took hold even in remote regions, the changes to the ecosystem and hunting down of predators took its toll on the remaining dinosaurian remnants.(edited)

The Congo:
The 16th century Italian explorer Pigafetta, in a report of the kingdom of Congo, described the province of Bemba, which he defines as “on the sea coast from the river Ambrize, until the river Coanza towards the south,” and says of serpents, “There are also certain other creatures which, being as big as rams, have wings like dragons, with long tails, and long chaps, and divers rows of teeth, and feed upon raw flesh. Their colour is blue and green, their skin painted like scales, and they have two feet but no more. The Pagan negroes used to worship them as gods, and to this day you may see divers of them that are kept for a marvel. And because they are very rare, the chief lords there curiously preserve them, and suffer the people to worship them, which tendeth greatly to their profits by reason of the gifts and oblations which the people offer unto them.” (Pigafetta, Filippo, The Harleian Collections of Travels, vol. ii, 1745, p. 457.)

Historian Gaius Solinus:
A third century historian Gaius Solinus, discussed the Arabian flying serpents, and stated that “the poison is so quick that death follows before pain can be felt.” (Cobbin, Ingram, Condensed Commentary and Family Exposition on the Whole Bible, 1837, p. 171.)

Aelian, On Animals 2. 38 (trans. Scholfield) (Greek natural history C2nd A.D.) :"The Black Ibis does not permit the Winged Serpents (Ophies Pterotoi) from Arabia to cross into Aigyptos (Egypt), but fights to protect the land it loves."(edited)

Historian Josephus:
Ancient explorers and historians, like Josephus, told of small flying reptiles in ancient Egypt and Arabia and described their predators, the ibis, stopping their invasion into Egypt. (Epstein, Perle S., Monsters: Their Histories, Homes, and Habits, 1973, p.43.)

Winged serpents (ophies pteretoi) are said to fly from Arabia at the beginning of spring, making for Aigyptos; but the ibis birds encounter the invaders in this pass and kill them. The Arabians say that the ibis is greatly honored by the Aigyptoi (Egyptians) for this service, and the Aigyptoi give the same reason for honoring these birds."

So too if the vipers and the Winged Serpents (ophies hypopteroi) of Arabia were born in the natural manner of serpents life would be impossible for men; but as it is, when they copulate, while the male is in the act of procreation and as soon as he has ejaculated his seed, the female seizes him by the neck, and does not let go until she has bitten through. The male dies in the way described, but the female suffers in return for the male the following punishment: avenging their father, the young while they are still within the womb gnaw at their mother and eating through her bowels thus make their way out. Other snakes, that do no harm to men, lay eggs and hatch out a vast number of young. The Arabian Winged Serpents do indeed seem to be numerous; but that is because (although there are vipers in every land) these are all in Arabia and are found nowhere else. The Arabians get frankincense in the foregoing way."

The seventeenth century Bible scholar Samuel Bochart penned an in-depth study of the animals in the Bible. He describes how winged serpents are not only a thing of the Old Testament but were still alive in his day: “If on your travels you encounter the serpent with wings who circles and hurls himself at you, the flying snake, hide yourself because of its reputation. Lie down when the snake appears and guard yourself in alarm for that snake’s manner is to go away calm, considering it a victory… There are winged and flying serpents that can be found who are venomous, who snort, and are savage and kill with pain worse than fire…” (Bochart, Samuel, Hierozoicon: Sive De Animalibus S. Scripturae, Vol. 2, 1794.)

The word “seraph” is also employed of poisonous serpents (Num. 21:4ff.) which could fly (cf. Isa. 14:29; 30:6)…. Those who favor the identification with serpents appeal to the statements of the classical writers; e.g. Herodotus (2.74) mentions holy serpents found at the temple of Jupiter at Thebes…. The seraphim are personal, spiritual beings, for they have faces, feet and hands, they employ human speech and understand moral concepts. The only relation which they sustain with the fiery serpents is that they have wings and are burning creatures (Young, 1993, pp. 239-240).

Here are quotes proving these dragons being quotes were mass murdered, mainly for being such a toxic beast. This is only the flying snake, not the one we see as pets, most likely a cockatrice.

The well-respected Greek researcher Herodotus wrote: “There is a place in Arabia, situated very near the city of Buto, to which I went, on hearing of some winged serpents; and when I arrived there, I saw bones and spines of serpents, in such quantities as it would be impossible to describe. The form of the serpent is like that of the water-snake; but he has wings without feathers, and as like as possible to the wings of a bat.” (Herodotus, Historiae, tr. Henry Clay, 1850, pp. 75-76.)

Pet Dragon / Cockatrice

Grown Too Big

Taken in the back

Tartarian Flag

Fossil Remains Found?

---------------------

Join our Discord:
We have more topics like this, if you want to post something or read through our articles, check out what we have;

My Original Post:

Great post, indeed I suspect the tartarian flag has a dragon on it, not a gryphon.
And dinos are most likely very recent.

That being said, I am curious about this map you cropped, mind showing the full sized version? There is something written there about the emperor of china building the wall against tartaria, but it is cropped.

Venasen

Reaction score
Site:
discord.gg
Tartaria sive Magni Chami Imperium / [G. et J. Blaeu] | Gallica
Here is the Great Wall map link

The Bible:

Cartographers:

The Congo:

Historian Gaius Solinus:

Historian Josephus:

Pet Dragon / Cockatrice

Grown Too Big

Taken in the back

Tartarian Flag

Fossil Remains Found?

---------------------

Join our Discord:

My Original Post:

Great post, indeed I suspect the tartarian flag has a dragon on it, not a gryphon.
And dinos are most likely very recent.

That being said, I am curious about this map you cropped, mind showing the full sized version? There is something written there about the emperor of china building the wall against tartaria, but it is cropped.

Fortuna Fled

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I remember my grandmother telling me Hungarian legends about dragons when I was little, so I looked into it this morning and here's what I found. In Wikipedia, of course.
"Sárkány (dragon) mythology
Early appearances
Dragons were part of Hungarian culture prior to the 18th century. According to their oldest, universal function, dragons symbolized the unity of the material and spiritual worlds. They were later associated with natural phenomena. They either made or appeased the violent forces of nature. They brought rainstorms and tornados. The rumble of the thunder was the roaring of dragons battling above the clouds, striking the clouds with their tails with crash in the heat of the fight and, as a consequence, causing floods of rain pouring over the Hungarian fields.

Characteristics

A Sárkány with numerous heads
Though legends offer scant information about the characteristics of the ancient dragons, in some regions it was an accepted that they were born through a transformational process of another being. In the region of Csallóköz, for example, it was thought that dragons were created from an old pike or a 7 or 13-year-old rooster. As the tales tell, when a pike is laying in the mud for several months, it changed into a dragon. In the rooster's case, a dragon is born when the bird hides around the house for too long;. As a dragon, it can be only lured out by the so-called Garabonciás, a human with magical qualities, who later uses the beast as a mount.

In other regions, the belief was that dragons can be born from other dragon. The female, after being pregnant for seven years, suckles her son for another seven years. Dragons usually appear in two forms: the first is the rideable, tyrant mount of the Garabonciás, and the other is the serpent-like creature with several fins, long claws and teeth. Their scales can vary between all the colors of the rainbow, and they are so strong that almost no weapon can hurt their skin. They usually live inside hollow trunks, dens, or in the abandoned caves in the mountains."

Here are two paintings I found. One is by Durer, and the other one from a Fairy Tale book. Dragons seem so prevalent in all cultures that they must have existed. Otherwise, how would so many different cultures have invented the same creature with the same characteristics?
800px-Face_in_the_Pool-Knight_Fighting_Dragon.jpg
Albrecht_Dürer,_Apocalypse_of_St_John,_The_Dragon_with_the_Seven_Heads.jpg

Venasen

Reaction score
Site:
discord.gg
I remember my grandmother telling me Hungarian legends about dragons when I was little, so I looked into it this morning and here's what I found. In Wikipedia, of course.
"Sárkány (dragon) mythology
Early appearances
Dragons were part of Hungarian culture prior to the 18th century. According to their oldest, universal function, dragons symbolized the unity of the material and spiritual worlds. They were later associated with natural phenomena. They either made or appeased the violent forces of nature. They brought rainstorms and tornados. The rumble of the thunder was the roaring of dragons battling above the clouds, striking the clouds with their tails with crash in the heat of the fight and, as a consequence, causing floods of rain pouring over the Hungarian fields.

Characteristics

A Sárkány with numerous heads
Though legends offer scant information about the characteristics of the ancient dragons, in some regions it was an accepted that they were born through a transformational process of another being. In the region of Csallóköz, for example, it was thought that dragons were created from an old pike or a 7 or 13-year-old rooster. As the tales tell, when a pike is laying in the mud for several months, it changed into a dragon. In the rooster's case, a dragon is born when the bird hides around the house for too long;. As a dragon, it can be only lured out by the so-called Garabonciás, a human with magical qualities, who later uses the beast as a mount.

In other regions, the belief was that dragons can be born from other dragon. The female, after being pregnant for seven years, suckles her son for another seven years. Dragons usually appear in two forms: the first is the rideable, tyrant mount of the Garabonciás, and the other is the serpent-like creature with several fins, long claws and teeth. Their scales can vary between all the colors of the rainbow, and they are so strong that almost no weapon can hurt their skin. They usually live inside hollow trunks, dens, or in the abandoned caves in the mountains."

Here are two paintings I found. One is by Durer, and the other one from a Fairy Tale book. Dragons seem so prevalent in all cultures that they must have existed. Otherwise, how would so many different cultures have invented the same creature with the same characteristics?
View attachment 3094View attachment 3093
You got me excited now. Looks like I need to find my Dragon. That is amazing, I never have heard of any real stories of dragon riders, that gets me stoked ! Thank you so much!

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I've been on a bit of a Rudolf Steiner kick this past year, and he testified to the existence of dragons. That "those beasts, they did breathe fire, The Archaeopteryx, for example". He said he was referring to the dinosaurs from the beginning of the Tertiary period (roughly Lemuria). He didn't say anything about their longevity past the point where the "human being was at that time only jelly-like in external form" though.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I've been on a bit of a Rudolf Steiner kick this past year, and he testified to the existence of dragons. That "those beasts, they did breathe fire, The Archaeopteryx, for example". He said he was referring to the dinosaurs from the beginning of the Tertiary period (roughly Lemuria). He didn't say anything about their longevity past the point where the "human being was at that time only jelly-like in external form" though.
I wonder who would have remembered or written about them if humans were only jelly like blobs when dragons existed?

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I wonder who would have remembered or written about them if humans were only jelly like blobs when dragons existed?
I don't think he meant that to reflect consciousness. Rather, a more malleable, "amphibian-like form". There was telepathic communication of a sort too. Steiner held that the Lemurian epoch represented the first physical incarnation of man, and the period of the separation of the Moon from the Earth. I'd guess it's probably advisable to be on the liquid side if something's breathing fire in your direction.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
No doubt you're right.

The problem I have with Steiner and his ilk is that he (they) make outrageous claims with zero documentation or evidence.

Personally, I think dragons did exist at one point based on the same arguments given by the OP. I'd just like to see more history of the myths and legends we have regarding them than wikipedia page reposts.

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The problem I have with Steiner and his ilk is that he (they) make outrageous claims with zero documentation or evidence.
Undoubtedly. It really comes down to whose esoterica you find yourself inclined towards, if at all. A lot of Steiner's material has me scratching my head. I nevertheless find the breadth, depth and imagination, and insight, involved fascinating (the same with Cayce).

Venasen

Reaction score
Site:
discord.gg
I found a new book filled with "Dracones" this is what they were called so if you want to do research that is the keyword. I think I know what happened based on history, my findings and some dot connecting. This book looks to be filled with Tartarian and Roman history, during the images you will see "how" they killed such beasts, in giant groups with loud trumpets or just insane smart hunting tactics, these groups were straight up hunters and youll see that from these images.

Below is one of these kings, after destroying their kingdom "feeding a dragon"? There are RARE images where dragons are shown as not violent, I believe the violence was in self defense, these are just lizards after all that look scary. There are "some" cases where some species of dragons may not even be meat eaters.

Most reptiles eat bugs and leaves, it would only make sense they match that. Alligators are a rare example of meat eating reptiles, so some Dragons eat humans, while others don't.

image0.jpg

Near the end of these images it shows how kingdoms who worshiped pagan Gods converted to Christianity and in result destroyed all symbols of paganism, which was half their kingdoms. This included burning of bones (seen in link) and crushing of statues, all evidence was destroyed.

Kings and queens converted because they were trying to find a new religion that had a better answer for life after death. So this new religion was enforced in mostly all lands who converted, refusal to convert would result in death.

I believe the Tartarians refused this conversion, or they were just in nature not accepted based on what is written about them. Dragons and mythological creatures were also worshipped by pagans so anything non human would be removed , worth the look. This is mainly in Egypt where you will see some mind blowing stuff!

dracones.png
Print boeck : Straet, Jan van der : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Seven823One

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
twistatweet.com
Isn't the "proof" of dragons is meeting a living breathing dragon face to face?
Since they are other-worldly creatures, the encounter could take place in another reality (see Ayahuaska thread) , which would still nevertheless be or felt as the real deal.

The paw prints in the dust is a proof of nothing, AFAIK.

JohnNada

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I found a new book filled with "Dracones" this is what they were called so if you want to do research that is the keyword. I think I know what happened based on history, my findings and some dot connecting. This book looks to be filled with Tartarian and Roman history, during the images you will see "how" they killed such beasts, in giant groups with loud trumpets or just insane smart hunting tactics, these groups were straight up hunters and youll see that from these images.

Below is one of these kings, after destroying their kingdom "feeding a dragon"? There are RARE images where dragons are shown as not violent, I believe the violence was in self defense, these are just lizards after all that look scary. There are "some" cases where some species of dragons may not even be meat eaters.

Most reptiles eat bugs and leaves, it would only make sense they match that. Alligators are a rare example of meat eating reptiles, so some Dragons eat humans, while others don't.

View attachment 3164

Near the end of these images it shows how kingdoms who worshiped pagan Gods converted to Christianity and in result destroyed all symbols of paganism, which was half their kingdoms. This included burning of bones (seen in link) and crushing of statues, all evidence was destroyed.

Kings and queens converted because they were trying to find a new religion that had a better answer for life after death. So this new religion was enforced in mostly all lands who converted, refusal to convert would result in death.

I believe the Tartarians refused this conversion, or they were just in nature not accepted based on what is written about them. Dragons and mythological creatures were also worshipped by pagans so anything non human would be removed , worth the look. This is mainly in Egypt where you will see some mind blowing stuff!

View attachment 3165Print boeck : Straet, Jan van der : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
That is an amazing set of prints.

Venasen

Reaction score
Site:
discord.gg
Isn't the "proof" of dragons is meeting a living breathing dragon face to face?
Since they are other-worldly creatures, the encounter could take place in another reality (see Ayahuaska thread) , which would still nevertheless be or felt as the real deal.

The paw prints in the dust is a proof of nothing, AFAIK.
Then if that's the case all animals that have gone extinct, never existed. Science has a flawed way of thinking, saying if you do not have evidence in forms of bones, etc. It is not real. A lot of bones were burned and pagan worship destroyed, which is historically accurate, but thats up for each person in their own mind to accept or deny the existence. Im just here to present the sources of their story and speculate that it may be more :)

Last edited:

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I dont know why these creatures keep cropping up in lore unless they exist I think some bones and skin of creatures that resemble these have been found however this

dragon head.jpg

is a skull and it has features that generally resemble these pictures of dragons in paintings that everyone is posting, ..new wrinkle...this one is on Mars ,,wherever that is. here is the NASA image location id 019MR5056000E1_DXXX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread