SH Archive Pyramids with tombs of the Tartarian Kings?

SH.org OP Username
KorbenDallas
SH.org OP Date
2018-09-20 08:42:08
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am not quite sure what I spotted here, but there it is. No clue why the word "Sepulcres" is being used. It means "Tombs" when translated from the Catalan language. Essentially we end up with:
  • Mount Alchai where the Tombs are of the Kings of Tartary.
1626, A Newe map of Tartary
Could those peaks be Pyramids?
Tartarian_Kings_tombs.jpg
This is like the North-East of contemporary Russia

Tartarian_Kings_tombs_1.jpg

1788 × 1400
A newe mape of Tartary.jpg

This is an interesting map in general, for looking into what it says. For example we can see the following, which is clearly i290, and not 1290.

A newe mape of Tartary_1.jpg

Source: A newe mape of Tartary :: Asian Maps Collection

KD: Would be nice to find out if our Russian counterparts are looking for any possible leftovers at that location :)
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP are included in this thread.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: CyborgNinja
Date: 2018-12-04 15:16:37
Please forgive my lazy reply but I'm gonna just drop a link to a Russian webpage that touches on these pyramids. There is no current example of these pyramids from the looks of things. This webpage does attempt to explain some superficial aspects of the map and region though...

Тартарская Империя (до 19 века) наследница Скифии (5600 лет назад)

пирамиды 4 (1).jpg

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2018-12-04 22:44:47
@CyborgNinja, appreciate the link. Interesting how we do not have any content of this quality in English.

English translation: Tartar Empire (until the 19th century), the successor of Scythia (5600 years ago)

These Russian Siberian pyramids reminded me of those buried Egyptian ones. Interesting how they have buildings next to the pyramids. For the time frame, there was supposed to be none of anything out there.

It looks like a good chunk of that land was destroyed and is now under water. It's hard to say for sure, but the general location of the Siberian Pyramids appears to still be above water. Contemporary historians and archaeologists are mum on the issue. What's new there?

russian_pyramids_2.jpg
russian-pyramids_1.jpg

Ilmarinen

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Ilmarinen
Date: 2018-12-05 23:43:42
There is lots of stuff there but a real expedition is needed. I took these pictures while flying from Helsinki to Sanghai, roughly mid distance. Its Tundra, forever frozen land as they say there. No civilisation lives there as its frozen ice hours after hours while flying above it. The airliners always close the windows and shut the lights for people to sleep while we fly above it, but I suspect they dont want us to be looking whats down there too much. The Tundra is full of markers of a huge very advanced civilisation, that is no more. Just the "roads", or whatever they are, wide and very, very long and absolutely straight, with other geometrical formations all over the place. According Academia professors only a few Finnic nomadic tribes and wild animals live there.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2018-12-14 04:00:03
In the lower right hand corner it says something about "In this country is a ??? out of which they dig earth called by ??? terra ???, having fine ??? like grass which being ??? and weaved yields cloth that will not burn in the fire."

Can you make out what it says? I'm wondering what fireproof material can be dug out of the ground in that area that is fine enough to weave into cloth. TIA. And is it just me or do Samoged women look like Bigfoot hybrids? Their feet are more like hooves than human feet. And those thunder thighs do not look human. Can't tell if she's incredibly hairy or just wearing some hair suit. Definitely looks different than the Tartar gentleman.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: ShemTov
Date: 2018-12-14 04:10:06
i think maybe its amianthus which is a famous asbestos from the urals

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Paracelsus
Date: 2018-12-14 04:50:18
Gornaya Shoria is in the same exact region of Siberia as these Tatarian sites. Only, Gornaya Shoria absolutely dwarfs the stones at Baalbek in comparison. There is also a comparison to the Yonaguni underwater pyramids off the coast of Japan. It'd be a safe bet to say they're all related in form and function. This area was the heart of Tataria.
Super-megalithic Site Found in Russia: Natural or Man-made? | Mysterious Universe

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Wyrdling
Date: 2019-01-06 22:57:19
The Samoged woman to me seems to be wearing an animal fur suit.
Regarding the text on the map, I got:
“In this country is a [hill] out of whic[h] they dig earth called by Pliny (the Elder?) terra asbestos, having fine veins(?) like graphite which being spun and weaves yield cloth that will not burn in fire.”

Just for fun- right of where it reads Scythia you can make out the following:
“In the wilderness of Lop and Belgian they say are heard terrible noises and seen marvelous apparitions of evil spirits in which many are mislead.”

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Ice Nine
Date: 2019-02-10 17:47:22
Tombs of Tartarian Kings, I posted this someplace else, but I'm posting it here as well, because of the tombs being mentioned.

I'm reading a fascinating book
View of the Russian Empire: During the Reign of Catharine the Great ..., Volume 1 1800

Tartarian tombs go to page 448 Nations of The Empire, the last paragraph on the page talks about Tartian Tombs filled with treasures, gold, silver copper and "The greatest antiquity of the tombs is eleven hundred years, the latest four hundred". "tartarian tombs are located on the Volga and in Siberia." "weapons, military trophies ornaments of dress, coins."
Tartary it talked about a lot in this book.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: mythstifieD
Date: 2019-04-11 04:16:02
HOW IT WAS IN REALITY

Plissken

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Plissken
Date: 2019-04-11 22:50:16
I see things like this and I wonder what they used to show.

detail 1.JPG
detail 2.JPG
Do we really think they were intentionally left blank? This map has all sorts of crazy stuff so why are these empty?

Plissken ?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: LILIRUS
Date: 2020-01-23 16:02:55
There were two expeditions to the shoria mountains led by georgy sidorov (георгий сидоров). (2013,2017)

At the top of the mountains there are granit walls 600 meter length and ruins of towers, made out of megalicthic stones.
The wall had been destroyed in several places.
In one place the wall thrown to the right side as if where bombarded and in a different location looks like it was bombarded from the oposite side. in parts of the wall the stone blocks looks like they melted on top of each other from very heigh heat.
at some parts there are marks of shooting/bombing. In the surrounding valley a big crater is evident.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png7.png
On the other mountains there are walls as well.
The wall thickness is 5 meters. same at the bottom and on top. The base of the wall is made of huge megalithic stones 1.5-2 tons each. the top is made of polygon masonry.
On other top mountains there were walls made differently. thin layers on top of each other. made of something like concrete. other remainings of structures, everything destroyed. His theory is that this walls were built by casting.
Also obaliscs 6 meters height standing together. In the walls and in the obelisks we saw quartz located vertically inside the stone.His theory is that they were inserted on purpose to conduct some kind of energy.On the walls there were healthy trees growing, without soil their roots in the air.
His theory is that they are feeding from the energy that is transmited through the walls from inside of the earth. People also tell that on the top mountains around the megaliths they feel strong vitality flow in thier body.

8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png26.png27.png28.png29.png30.png31.png
They took this photos on their first trip in 2013, when the trees were healthy and he estimated them around 100 years old. When they came back in 2017 this trees were all laying on the ground burned from the inside. His theory: There was strong energy burst from the earth and through the walls, that burned the trees from the inside. probably for 100 years there was no such strong burst.
Someone took samples from the trees (not from their group), they saw marks of a saw on one of the trees that was opened. who are the other groups that are researching there and why?
People that live in this area told him that they saw lights resembling the northern lights coming from the top of the mountains and going up in the atmosphere.

17.png18.png19.png20.png21.png22.png

His theory about the purpose of the walls:
The walls are located on top of the mountains that are made because of the collision between two tectonic plates. Those who build the walls used the energy that is coming out of the depth of the earth in this locations. If you cut a mountain ridge you will get a shape of a pyramid. When we look at the location of the Pyramids in Egypt, we see the pyramids are bult on the african and arabian plates collision. they had to built them because there were no natural mountains there, so they made artificial mountains to harvest the energy. As the energy from the botoom of the earth is collected and conducted to the top of the mountains(which are like multiple pyramids together) it then continues to flow through the walls with the qwartz and then? posibly thrown into the atmospher. Then, its being harvasted all over the world with Tesla's devises or whatever.
When approaching the stone walls with compass it has very strong deviation of 60 degrees and in some places the compass starts rotates non stop around itself. (I saw same phenomena in Peru)
When he contacted geologists from other areas of Russia where the tactonic plates meet and form mountains, they confirmed the existence of such walls and towers on the top of the mountains (Ural,Altai).

23.pngtextonic plates russia.png

After combining information from people and geologists around those key elements, the below map was made:the walls that were confirmed are in red:

map of walls on mountains.png
Question: Are there walls on mountain top in other continance (US)?
from a quick search I did, ancient ruins sites are located where tectonic plates meet. they where probably the first targets for distruction because there was the free energy harvested. I attach some examples, but there are so many others.

Egypt:
igypt plates.png

baalbek lebanon:
25.png
Peru, Lima, the city of pyramids: other sites in Peru as well:

peru lima.pngLimaPeru.jpgperu tactonic.png
Here is Iran. No wonder they have 52 cultural sites to bomb there:

iran tactonic plates.png
In other interviews of georgy sidorov there is some more information, he also plans another expedition to the area in 2020.
but that is what I have for now, maybe I will look for more information in the future.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Starmonkey
Date: 2020-01-23 16:51:41
Egyptian pyramids at Giza built on granite shelf. Not sure if it was there already, or precipitated using MIND powers, but...

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2020-06-21 17:33:59
I only noticed these formations due to the temperature article in Fox News. I did not want to mix the topic of this thread with the temperature one.

Here's what we have.
  • What do you think happened here?
Verkhoyansk-map-2.jpg
What I find interesting is the location of these formations.

Verkhoyansk-map3.jpg
What empire, or who occupied the same vicinity judging by this 1626 map?

A newe mape of Tartary-old.jpg

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RedFox
Date: 2020-06-21 18:36:27
Landscape in the first picture looks melted and rippled. Like matter that was turned to liquid then solidified mid-wave. Something that had a lot of heat with a shock wave, maybe?

Looks like someone didn't like the Scythian Tatars so they turned the floor into lava.

Mabzynn

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Mabzynn
Date: 2020-08-07 01:23:09
Mount Altai was the burial place for the Tartarian Emperors:

A Prospect of the Most Famous Parts of the VVorld. - 1675
1.JPG
SOURCE

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: mythstifieD
Date: 2020-08-07 07:14:08
Where do I read more of that book

Trouvare

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Trouvare
Date: 2020-08-08 00:45:53
Good luck finding that on today's "satellite" images.
Where it seems it should be is either a sponge, now under water, or more mountains.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread