Quantum Continuity

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Since 2018 I have been pending towards a geocentric model, where space travel would be impossible due to the magnetosphere. In physics, you cant have gases outside a closed system, so it would not make sense to have a atmosphere around Earth while not having another sphere around this one, which would be the magnetosphere. So we could just conclude that the firmament could be another sphere as well, giving us firmament > magnetosphere > atmosphere > outer Earth > inner Earth > plasma core, with the sun and moon being a part of the firmament, but not unique bodies as we are led to believe.

Recently I've crossed through a very fringe theory of quantum continuity, where you dont actually die. If your body dies reality forks, so we would have a multiverse with a infinite number of universes, and a infinite number of forks. This theory could be combined with geocentrism, but in relation to time, while geocentrism would be related to space.

This article tries to refute it, by saying if you experience death (by dying slowly), the fork would not be real: You might actually be immortal according to quantum mechanics.

However, when I was a kid (probably between 4 and 6 years old), I had a dream of my own death, where I fell while running with a bike down hill, in a place near where one of my great-aunts lived. I fell some five meters in the air, straight with my head at the sidewalk. All went dark, and then I wake up. It was just a nightmare.

But what if that was actually a death and reality forked to before the accident, turning into just a bad dream?

This might explain the Mandela Effect. I dont remember reading about it before 2015-2016. I had many cases of displaced memories, like described in the Mandela Effect. The movie Seven was the worst case, as it featured in a movie called Butterfly Effect, which is about alternate realities. My memories shows Seven as having Brad Pitt as the serial killer (which was also one of the cops, but covering his tracks), whereas in the current timeline, the serial killer is played by Kevin Spacey. What if I had died around 2015-2016, and the current timeline is filled with people which already died more than once, so reporting this so-called Mandela Effect? According to quantum continuity, this could be the case.

I'm leaving this thread here in case someone experimented the Mandela Effect as well. What is your opinion about this fringe theory? What about old age? Would we stop aging at some point, like we stop growing when we turn into adults? And how would be the situation for those who survived accidents but where left impaired? Would they stay like that forever, or just reach a time where they could replace their lost pieces? Someone killed through euthanasia, would they fork back to before they got into that state? Share your thoughts.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Since 2018 I have been pending towards a geocentric model, where space travel would be impossible due to the magnetosphere. In physics, you cant have gases outside a closed system, so it would not make sense to have a atmosphere around Earth while not having another sphere around this one, which would be the magnetosphere. So we could just conclude that the firmament could be another sphere as well, giving us firmament > magnetosphere > atmosphere > outer Earth > inner Earth > plasma core, with the sun and moon being a part of the firmament, but not unique bodies as we are led to believe.

Recently I've crossed through a very fringe theory of quantum continuity, where you dont actually die. If your body dies reality forks, so we would have a multiverse with a infinite number of universes, and a infinite number of forks. This theory could be combined with geocentrism, but in relation to time, while geocentrism would be related to space.

This article tries to refute it, by saying if you experience death (by dying slowly), the fork would not be real: You might actually be immortal according to quantum mechanics.

However, when I was a kid (probably between 4 and 6 years old), I had a dream of my own death, where I fell while running with a bike down hill, in a place near where one of my great-aunts lived. I fell some five meters in the air, straight with my head at the sidewalk. All went dark, and then I wake up. It was just a nightmare.

But what if that was actually a death and reality forked to before the accident, turning into just a bad dream?

This might explain the Mandela Effect. I dont remember reading about it before 2015-2016. I had many cases of displaced memories, like described in the Mandela Effect. The movie Seven was the worst case, as it featured in a movie called Butterfly Effect, which is about alternate realities. My memories shows Seven as having Brad Pitt as the serial killer (which was also one of the cops, but covering his tracks), whereas in the current timeline, the serial killer is played by Kevin Spacey. What if I had died around 2015-2016, and the current timeline is filled with people which already died more than once, so reporting this so-called Mandela Effect? According to quantum continuity, this could be the case.

I'm leaving this thread here in case someone experimented the Mandela Effect as well. What is your opinion about this fringe theory? What about old age? Would we stop aging at some point, like we stop growing when we turn into adults? And how would be the situation for those who survived accidents but where left impaired? Would they stay like that forever, or just reach a time where they could replace their lost pieces? Someone killed through euthanasia, would they fork back to before they got into that state? Share your thoughts.
Interesting thoughts. You just made me wonder about
Déjà Vu , is that a form of Mandela Effect only one we remember?

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I've always related the deja vu to memories from previous lives, where you always repeat the same life, but with different variables, forking into different realities. In that model, the tendencies you have when you die are passed on to the next life, and you "reload" back to the past, to the same point where you born before, but with different variables, according to the tendencies you had in previous lives. For example, if you born poor but died rich, you reborn in a rich family instead, but at the same time you born before.

However, in this quantum continuity model, the deja vu could be related to memories from before you died, but you reloaded your life to a earlier point, instead of the last night before your death. So when you see the object again, you remember it. The object could also have appeared in the day you died, and you just remember it. Its like the previous model, but you dont start all over again, and you retain some of the memory, in this case the one which triggers the deja vu.

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I've always related the deja vu to memories from previous lives, where you always repeat the same life, but with different variables, forking into different realities. In that model, the tendencies you have when you die are passed on to the next life, and you "reload" back to the past, to the same point where you born before, but with different variables, according to the tendencies you had in previous lives. For example, if you born poor but died rich, you reborn in a rich family instead, but at the same time you born before.
However, in this quantum continuity model, the deja vu could be related to memories from before you died, but you reloaded the previous life to a earlier point, instead of the last night before your death. So when you see the object again, you remember it. The object could also have appeared in the day you died, and you just remember it. Its like the previous model, but you dont start all over again, and you retain some of the memory, in this case the one which triggers the deja vu.
Ha, this sounds like an explanation for some of history's doppelgängers!

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Ha, this sounds like an explanation for some of history's doppelgängers!

True, since people would live forever, but they would try to hide it.
Also, it could be a indication there is some way of stopping aging, and even reverting it, since some of these doubles are still young.
But the theory says everybody would die, except the subject, at a individual level. Maybe some people survives at the same fork, or maybe the LHC caused some entanglement where forked realities had mixed together.
Still, the theory would not explain how the impaired would fare in a situation of living forever. None of these doubles are impaired, though. At least I've never seem one.

Maxine

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Would we stop aging at some point, like we stop growing when we turn into adults?
Awesome idea, i now intuitively feel it to be that way, and also not long after we would stop aging we would begin transition to Hyperborean state (or as some would call it "Heavenly" state) basically slowly fading from physical Earth to not so physical Hyperborea/Heaven, which would look/manifest to each of us like we get some kind of superpowers but it's actually how we would transition!

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score

This resonates with me on many levels.
When my grand-daughter was 4 years old, she was playing in the lounge-room and the TV 'news' came on. They were showing a house-fire. She turned to my daughter and said, 'Look Mum, a fire. I DIED in a fire, Mum, DO YOU REMEMBER?'
Some 3 years later, my daughter's house burnt down. Fortunately no-one was injured.
I also have first-hand experience of a 5-year old boy who was fascinated with old steam engines. His parents took him to a museum and he promptly jumped into a steam locomotive and began telling people how to drive it.

There's probably only one explanation - as crazy as it may sound to some people - re-incarnation.
So, if so, how do we escape the re-incarnation 'trap'.
Look at this realm ( real-m). It's all built around the number 7. 7 days a week, 7 colours of the rainbow, 7 'planets', seas, continents, etc.
Look at the palm of your hand right now. See a '7'?
8, in my opinion, represents the never-ending-wheel of re-incarnation, and 9 represents 'perfection'. Why?
Add a single number to 9 and then reduce the outcome. It will ALWAYS reduce to the number you added to 9. Multiply any single digit by 9, and it ALWAYS reduces back to 9. In other words, you can repeat 'perfection', but you cannot add to it.

Also, what springs to mind when you hear the word 'benign'. I bet you're thinking of cancer, or a tumour, right?
Look it up in the dictionary. It means, 'kind, benevolent'.
Wanna escape the number 8 ? Well, be 'nine', and do NOT 'go into the light' when you 'die'.

Maxine

Trusted Member
Reaction score
You just don't go the 'white light' being, that's how, yes it's that simple imo ;)
That's what i'm gonna do, just turn around form this bright white light being and walk/flow away from it until it fades away, and then i'll get back to my true home realm, which i prefer to call Hyperborea :giggle:

Last edited:

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In the case of the doppelgangers, we still see them aging and dying. There are pictures of John Trump old and he actually died, but still he and Julian Assange are very similar.
You cant have the doppelganger living in the same timeline as you, they dont survive in the same timeline. So in your timeline, John Trump died and reincarnated (in a linear, non-cyclic way) as Julian Assange, but in his timeline, it might still be the same person, according to quantum continuity.

When my grand-daughter was 4 years old, she was playing in the lounge-room and the TV 'news' came on. They were showing a house-fire. She turned to my daughter and said, 'Look Mum, a fire. I DIED in a fire, Mum, DO YOU REMEMBER?'
Some 3 years later, my daughter's house burnt down. Fortunately no-one was injured.
I also have first-hand experience of a 5-year old boy who was fascinated with old steam engines. His parents took him to a museum and he promptly jumped into a steam locomotive and began telling people how to drive it.

Here is a example of two kinds of reincarnation: the first is the cyclic one, that I related to the deja vu. The subject reincarnates always in the same time and space, but with different variables. In the case of your daughter, the variable this time didnt result in the fire, because the daughter remembered it and the mother unconsciously made some movement where the daughter would not die.
The second example is the linear one, which most people believe in, where they reincarnate in a different time, always in the future. So the boy was a tourist from the 19th century, which happened to specialize in steam engines, and when he saw the train, he kind remembered his area of expertise. I believe this one is the least common, because it is the one religions most propagate, due to a misunderstanding about avatar incarnations: they just applied it to everyone else, when in fact it would be the exception, not the rule. The avatar incarnated too many times, so he can choose time and location for it.

But quantum continuity just blow it all, turning it even more complicated. In quantum continuity, reincarnation dont happens with the subject, only with the other people around him. So for each person living, there is a different universe. In the case of cyclic incarnations, it would work like in a videogame: your character dies, you reload the save and play that "level" again. The save, in this case, would be the sleep. It means the cycle would go on, with many different incarnations and many different outcomes, but the subject, the soul, would only experiment the one where he never dies. The others would turn into deja vus and dreams with alternate realities, because they would be recorded in your causal memory.
The linear type of incarnation can also be included here: in this case, the subject would reincarnate as a doppelganger, but only to the others. To his soul, it is still the same person going on, so, according to quantum continuity, the boy in the second example would still be the machinist from the 19th century. He just appears as a boy to us.
Its a weird theory, and I dont know how this could appear in the MIT, among quantum physicists. Its also very fringe, as not all quantum physicists believe on it.

tobyahnah

Trusted Member
Reaction score

There's probably only one explanation - as crazy as it may sound to some people - re-incarnation.
Look at this realm ( real-m). It's all built around the number 7. 7 days a week, 7 colours of the rainbow, 7 'planets', seas, continents, etc.
Look at the palm of your hand right now. See a '7'?
8, in my opinion, represents the never-ending-wheel of re-incarnation, and 9 represents 'perfection'. Why?
Add a single number to 9 and then reduce the outcome. It will ALWAYS reduce to the number you added to 9. Multiply any single digit by 9, and it ALWAYS reduces back to 9. In other words, you can repeat 'perfection', but you cannot add to it.

Also, what springs to mind when you hear the word 'benign'. I bet you're thinking of cancer, or a tumour, right?
Look it up in the dictionary. It means, 'kind, benevolent'.
Wanna escape the number 8 ? Well, be 'nine', and do NOT 'go into the light' when you 'die'.
Reincarnation is one explanation often used. Less often used to explain this phenomena is 'genes'. It is clear that physical, mental and probably spiritual indicators are passed down through our bloodlines(s) of which we have many more than generally recognized. Our own mother and father give us 4 bloodlines. Go back 4 generations and how many bloodlines are contributing to our personal gene pool? I warrant there are memories, traits, skills and characteristics handed down to us from at least 200 yrs ago and possibly much further back.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In the case of the doppelgangers, we still see them aging and dying. There are pictures of John Trump old and he actually died, but still he and Julian Assange are very similar.
You cant have the doppelganger living in the same timeline as you, they dont survive in the same timeline. So in your timeline, John Trump died and reincarnated (in a linear, non-cyclic way) as Julian Assange, but in his timeline, it might still be the same person, according to quantum continuity.

Here is a example of two kinds of reincarnation: the first is the cyclic one, that I related to the deja vu. The subject reincarnates always in the same time and space, but with different variables. In the case of your daughter, the variable this time didnt result in the fire, because the daughter remembered it and the mother unconsciously made some movement where the daughter would not die.
The second example is the linear one, which most people believe in, where they reincarnate in a different time, always in the future. So the boy was a tourist from the 19th century, which happened to specialize in steam engines, and when he saw the train, he kind remembered his area of expertise. I believe this one is the least common, because it is the one religions most propagate, due to a misunderstanding about avatar incarnations: they just applied it to everyone else, when in fact it would be the exception, not the rule. The avatar incarnated too many times, so he can choose time and location for it.

But quantum continuity just blow it all, turning it even more complicated. In quantum continuity, reincarnation dont happens with the subject, only with the other people around him. So for each person living, there is a different universe. In the case of cyclic incarnations, it would work like in a videogame: your character dies, you reload the save and play that "level" again. The save, in this case, would be the sleep. It means the cycle would go on, with many different incarnations and many different outcomes, but the subject, the soul, would only experiment the one where he never dies. The others would turn into deja vus and dreams with alternate realities, because they would be recorded in your causal memory.
The linear type of incarnation can also be included here: in this case, the subject would reincarnate as a doppelganger, but only to the others. To his soul, it is still the same person going on, so, according to quantum continuity, the boy in the second example would still be the machinist from the 19th century. He just appears as a boy to us.
Its a weird theory, and I dont know how this could appear in the MIT, among quantum physicists. Its also very fringe, as not all quantum physicists believe on it.
Thanks for that. I have started a new thread on this topic. It's related, but going in a slightly different direction.
You just don't go the 'white light' being, that's how, yes it's that simple imo ;)
That's what i'm gonna do, just turn around form this bright white light being and walk/flow away from it until it fades away, and then i'll get back to my true home realm, which i prefer to call Hyperborea :giggle:
Thanks, Maxine.
Explained here - View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVLaC7DIkFY

Ponygirl

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Thanks for that. I have started a new thread on this topic. It's related, but going in a slightly different direction.
Thanks, Maxine.
Robert Morning Sky was talking about this decades ago. He said, don't go towards the light--it's a trap. Also, the Wespenre papers say the same thing. It's to keep us trapped in 'sin' the moon matrix.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Thanks, Maxine.
Robert Morning Sky was talking about this decades ago. He said, don't go towards the light--it's a trap. Also, the Wespenre papers say the same thing. It's to keep us trapped in 'sin' the moon matrix.
Eggs actly :)