Some thoughts on using Intuition,Consciousness and Synchronicity during research to defeat a planned trans-humanistic future

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure where I am going with this at this point, but I am just going to go with the flow of thoughts translating through my fingers as I type.
I have been on a health rather than history path lately in my readings largely inspired by the Iodine , Mercury and Copper threads posted here.
My thoughts were to start one related to Zinc as an essential mineral for our health,with the same aim of us all improving our physiological well-being in our attempts to withstand the bombardment of food,enviromental and electromagnetic radiation assaults we are being hit with daily as They seek to destroy what it means to be human entirely with this next planned reset.

I started out researching Zinc this morning with this in mind,and find after about 3 hours surfing the web, that I have gone from Zinc through the Ages of Man,transition of use of the Aether as an energy source to Fire/Electricity,and ended up on Anthroposophy before I stopped to take a break.
All this in wanting to write a thread about Zinc!

I just got back from a walk and a swim, and am sitting here eating lunch shaking my head looking at the path I've travelled through the 20 odd pages I have open on my browser. I feel I now have three threads I'd like to start as a result of one morning's research on one topic.

My point ( I think) relating to my thread title, is that maybe we focus too much on narrow paths of research and discovery as we attempt to breakdown the past and work to the future, and that if we do this, we are never going to reach the big picture in time to take control of the direction of our future.
We get fixated on single pieces of thread in the weave, but if we just flow with open six senses as we research,global consciousness and the fifth element will scoot us along and work with us to create the new reality in a way that takes complete control away from those with a plan and is organic.

In other words, it's only when we let go, and stop swimming against the current,snatching at branches, and drift with the flow can we truly awaken and reach the sea or influence the great asleep majority or our direction.
Whatever Consciousness,Matrix,Programme (whatever you want to name it) which created the space we exist in,will only work with/for us and defeat the Evil to bring in a "Golden Age" of enlightenment and joy when that happens.
I imagine this would happen in a completely unforeseen way if we do this. Wouldn't it be nice if the time for no more catastrophic changes happened in our time.
I know all this goes completely against the academic model of performing research but maybe that's the point to finally escape a materialistic world.
To be honest, I don't really know what it is I am trying to express here.

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think, intuition is the system that can save us all. I have lost count of the amount of times my intuition has proven correct, and the times I have ignored it, or taken someone elses view it has been to my peril. IMO there has to be something to it.

The difficulty is, most peolple exist to please others, not themselves, and rarely if ever go with their gut, particularly if it may 'upset' someone else.

As for narrow research, there is nothing wrong with that, if it takes you to some new knowledge or experience, embrace the narrow.

I discovered much of academia is bunk, the concept is bunk and only works if you follow your peers. For me, that simply induces poor, exeptionally narrow research, and a lack of expansive conclusions. If it doesn't fit what your 'peers' already know, it is binned.

I work in academia, and the closedness of minds is stagering.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Science is incapable of looking into the whole so its proponents look into singularities to the exclusion of everything else, in my experience. We appear to be singular in and of ourselves but maybe all we are is a point of perception in all that is.
If you eat a proportion of dirty vegetables and fruits just pulled or plucked from their natural environment and eaten (with minimal cleaning) I feel we get all the trace elements (as science has labelled them) we need. If you feel 'the urge' to eat something specific say a ham sandwich or chocolate or a Bunya pine nut or three then do so as it is likely but no way provable your body is running low on something it needs.

TheAsianGuy_LOL

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Like health, our studies should be holistic as well. Of course, we all have our expertise in each subject and that they are unique in themselves, but they would still go towards a common ideology or share similarities with each other. We just have to figure it out through our own paths.

EDIT: For one thing, I should proofread before I do my posts lol.

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
is.
If you eat a proportion of dirty vegetables and fruits just pulled or plucked from their natural environment and eaten (with minimal cleaning) I feel we get all the trace elements (as science has labelled them) we need.
Yup, that's the way to get a ferment going quickly too without a starter.
I think, intuition is the system that can save us all. I have lost count of the amount of times my intuition has proven correct, and the times I have ignored it, or taken someone elses view it has been to my peril. IMO there has to be something to it.

The difficulty is, most peolple exist to please others, not themselves, and rarely if ever go with their gut, particularly if it may 'upset' someone else.

As for narrow research, there is nothing wrong with that, if it takes you to some new knowledge or experience, embrace the narrow.

I discovered much of academia is bunk, the concept is bunk and only works if you follow your peers. For me, that simply induces poor, exeptionally narrow research, and a lack of expansive conclusions. If it doesn't fit what your 'peers' already know, it is binned.

I work in academia, and the closedness of minds is stagering.
There's nothing really for me to reply to because I agree 100 percent with everything you have said. Especially with regard to intuition, my whole life follows my intuition now. When it didn't , major dramas.
It's a long weekend here in Oz for invasion day and I am deliberately hiding out at home in the bush to avoid the tourists that inundate my area at times like this. I can't measure how they disgust me with their selfish materialistic behaviour, best I stay away from them for all our sakes. City people in particular seem to be the worst.
There are forces working every minute to stop people from reaching their potential. While in power, they will poison people's minds, bodies and souls.
It's hard to keep hope alive but I've found ( especially in the last 12+ months personally) when you least expect it,"the universe" plays a trump card in the most unexpected quirky ways so long as you don't give up hope.
So here's hoping for the world at large.
Like health, our studies should be holistic as well. Of course, we are have our expertise in each subject and that they are unique in themselves, but they would still go towards a common ideology or share similarities with each other. We just have to figure it out through our own paths.
That's what I love so much about this site, So many times I've seen some random (to them) comment by someone give a eureka moment to someone else in their research, supply a missing link by pure chance.
I love you all and am glad to be a part of this unique family.

Last edited:

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just got back from a walk and a swim, and am sitting here eating lunch shaking my head looking at the path I've travelled through the 20 odd pages I have open on my browser. I feel I now have three threads I'd like to start as a result of one morning's research on one topic.
This is an average night for me. :)

There are forces working every minute to stop people from reaching their potential. While in power, they will poison people's minds, bodies and souls.
Life is a battle. To stay on the positive and remain sane we have to learn to remove fear, and prepare for and enjoy the opportunity to fight while we push ahead.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
All my best breakthroughs come from not looking at what Im trying to study, Sometimes you just reach a plateau and all the data you gathered seems like goobelty gook, and then you go outside take a trip to the park or go to the flower store and then wham! you encounter some random thing and it strings together all these little pieces. I guess Im saying don't focus to narrowly or you'll start to sound like a scientist 🤣 🤣

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure where I am going with this at this point, but I am just going to go with the flow of thoughts translating through my fingers as I type.
and...

I know all this goes completely against the academic model of performing research but maybe that's the point to finally escape a materialistic world.
To be honest, I don't really know what it is I am trying to express here.
One thought that came to me upon rereading the OP is one that is rarely considered in blog posts (as the gender of the poster is not specified usually), is that males and females of our species are created according to their gender with respect to the type of 'mind' we all have. Oracle (being a female) represents the female mind herein and writes from that perspective.

In the distant (or maybe not so distant) past we used to have matriarchal societies where the 'mother' was highly revered and was the 'pillar' of society and her intuitions were highly regarded and formed the construct which was to become the 'culture' of the people. The role of men was mostly the protection of that society/culture and the providing of its necessities on a physical level.

Intuitively and rationally, I still feel that this 'old' model of the structure of society is the optimal one that applies our natural traits in gender upon the construct of our societies and it was one of the first things done away with upon the creation of the modern patriarchal 'religions'.

If we like it or not the Transhuman Agenda is about to become real. If you get the roma vaccine its all over as far as im am concerned.
The Trans-humanist Agenda is the attempt at a complete erasure of not only the differences in true gender qualities (we can include transgenderism in here also), but also at minimizing our overall human qualities.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
No offense to anyone, but this is an issue as well.
The Divine Feminine is one thing (A good thing), but taking away male power is quite another.
To me, this is an agenda of some sort. A weird one perhaps related to the transgender debate.
Opinions?

M.jpeg

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
No offense to anyone, but this is an issue as well.
The Divine Feminine is one thing (A good thing), but taking away male power is quite another.
To me, this is an agenda of some sort. A weird one perhaps related to the transgender debate.
Opinions?

View attachment 6151
As a matter of fact, women don't like effiminate men.
They are much more controlled by their instincts than they realize.
Thus, nature will take it's course.
And Chad & Tyrone will seize the opprtunity ...

Knowncitizen

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Women dry up like the Sahara around effeminate men. Women want the very masculine man they seek to destroy through feminism. When I separated from my wife in 2018 I was entering the dating scene again after 17 years. It was a fun and learning experience, to say the least. LOL
Also the women treat Chad pretty good ;)

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't see specializing in research as a negative or counter-productive activity. Quite the contrary, it is in the strength of the threads that holds the fabric together. Most of our research tends to be from a piecemeal approach, since there are few sources that honestly approach a topic. I have learned to extract single truths from entire tomes that contain mostly lies. Research is an art that is reserved for the patient student, since the patient student is always reforming the bigger picture as facts slowly become apparent with each newly found nugget of truth. I have often had to set aside a single idea for months or even years that I do not entirely understand, only to come across a hundred other topics that suddenly gives light to that idea, and then I have a much better comprehension. It seems like there is a hidden hand guiding me at times in my research, placing things before me in a seemingly random way, yet inevitably addressing my unanswered questions that lead to new roads of understanding. The short of it is to trust your intuition. Never know where or how your questions will finally be unlocked. Also in pursuing a particular thread, one never knows how it may stimulate someone in their search for truth.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In the distant (or maybe not so distant) past we used to have matriarchal societies where the 'mother' was highly revered and was the 'pillar' of society and her intuitions were highly regarded and formed the construct which was to become the 'culture' of the people. The role of men was mostly the protection of that society/culture and the providing of its necessities on a physical level.
That"s one thing I loved reading the Oera Linda; how perfect society was and how smoothly their system ran in that manner. It still holds true to the most part in the animal kingdom . Perhaps why I prefer being amongst them rather than in modern society. :)

One thought that came to me upon rereading the OP is one that is rarely considered in blog posts (as the gender of the poster is not specified usually), is that males and females of our species are created according to their gender with respect to the type of 'mind' we all have
To a certain extent yes for sure. Though I feel on the psychic level we share the same "neurons".
As for me, I am a Changeling according to my Mother and not even human. ;)

Intuitively and rationally, I still feel that this 'old' model of the structure of society is the optimal one that applies our natural traits in gender upon the construct of our societies and it was one of the first things done away with upon the creation of the modern patriarchal 'religions'.
I totally agree. And again, in the Oera Linda, it was the Magi that destroyed the Frisian society and serenity. Religion suppresses the individual thinking mind and controls spirituality and hence society in my opinion .

Oh some of us realize it. Though I don't think Tyrone and Chad are good examples of a man. Give me Aragon from Lord of the Rings anyday. :D

Last edited:

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Though I don't think Tyrone and Chad are good examples of a man. Give me Aragon from Lord of the Rings anyday. :D
Usually they are not - but the women don't care it seems.
And many good men are raising Tyrone's or Chad's kids without knowing it.
When the woman approaches the wall and settles for a beta provider ...

I came to the conclusion that feminism (a.k.a. unrestrained hypergamy) is the main reason for shrinking and aging population in the West.
The one paying the piper cannot call the tune anymore.

Knowncitizen

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Though I don't think Tyrone and Chad are good examples of a man. Give me Aragon from Lord of the Rings anyday. :D
Usually they are not - but the women don't care it seems.
And many good men are raising Tyrone's or Chad's kids without knowing it.
When the woman approaches the wall and settles for a beta provider ...

I came to the conclusion that feminism (a.k.a. unrestrained hypergamy) is the main reason for shrinking and aging population in the West.
The one paying the piper cannot call the tune anymore.
Hypergamy is not just unrestrained, it is encouraged, flaunted, financially supported by men, financially supported by government. Boys are told they are worthless from a young age. This phycological damage continues through their gynocentric existence in this world. Men make up about 7% of the male population today. The men, if you want to call them that today are brainwashed and chemically poisoned to be more docile and feminine. They are actively told to emote, cry and show their emotions and feelings. This will prevent a huge percentage of 15-35 year old men today, from ever experiencing a real relationship as these behaviors are anti seductive. The majority will end up paying for sex.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The majority will end up paying for sex.
Which is actually cheaper than a wife, by an order of magnitude ...

But in contrast, the average girl is encouraged to pursue a carreer, instead of seeking marriage and children.
During her prime she usually sleeps through her highschool's football team and frat. Perhaps making use of the "My body. my choice" right occasionally.
And once she got her gender studies degree and a 6-figure debt, she will get a affirmative-action job. Only to look down on men who don't have at least twice her salary. Only when she approaches 40 and the baby-rabies sets in she realizes something is missing. But since smart men with sufficient income prefer young and fertile women, the strong+educated+independant womens end up as box wine drinking cat ladies.
This is not random, but by careful social engineering over decades.

Users who are viewing this thread