Some thoughts on using Intuition,Consciousness and Synchronicity during research to defeat a planned trans-humanistic future

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
The majority will end up paying for sex.
Which is actually cheaper than a wife, by an order of magnitude ...

But in contrast, the average girl is encouraged to pursue a carreer, instead of seeking marriage and children.
During her prime she usually sleeps through her highschool's football team and frat. Perhaps making use of the "My body. my choice" right occasionally.
And once she got her gender studies degree and a 6-figure debt, she will get a affirmative-action job. Only to look down on men who don't have at least twice her salary. Only when she approaches 40 and the baby-rabies sets in she realizes something is missing. But since smart men with sufficient income prefer young and fertile women, the strong+educated+independant womens end up as box wine drinking cat ladies.
This is not random, but by careful social engineering over decades.
There's so much bitterness on both sides these days, the social engineers have designed everything to cause maximum disharmony on so many levels in intimate relationships, that it's surprising society hasn't collapsed completely yet. It's no coincidence they targeted family bonds, because these relationships form the foundation of spiritual and social life, and everything humanity creates.

The example you mentioned of the girl is basically what happens when feminine women follow their survival instincts of seeking alpha males for pleasure and a provider for financial survival. For men, following this survival instict is in making lots of money and being successful in society, and getting young women without limits.

Imho, we are seeing the devolution of the sexes play out in real time. In the past, people were still aware of the two natures inside them. They strived to live in a connection of true, spiritual love, to their chosen partner, for life. With every century, the growing decadence made it more difficult to uphold this ideal. But only in the 20th Century did even the formal bonds dissolve almost completely (marriage). This formal bond is a remnant of the holy unity as the core of society.

Today many people don't even know that there's a diference between biological impulses and the higher love. The holy unity of the past, which survived as the customs of marriage, probably meant to create some kind of connection to the partner on each chakra level, and this connection basically had the function of eliminating the boundaries that were created when souls split into male and female. With this connection, people were able to create a society based on wholeness.

The motivation to create can only come from men, so the way society worked was always defined by men. Back then the harmonious connection to a woman meant that the life force was channeled into productive projects that were actually life-supporting. Nowadays with the loss of this connection, men create destructive things, as they are solely driven by the impulse to impress the most beautiful women. The energy behind the actions of men are due to blockages in the chakras, so that the energy can't flow freely, but is instead channeled through the lower chakras into the world.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There's so much bitterness on both sides these days, ...
Not sure whom that "Who hurt you ?" is directed at, but I am married for 20 years now, and still going.
I am just observing reality as it unfolds before my eyes.
... seeking alpha males for pleasure and a provider for financial survival. For men, following this survival instict is in making lots of money and being successful in society, ...
I would drop any financial/money reference, because this are modern concepts.
The times that formed our instincts were IMHO shaped by a direct interchange, without a constructed medium like "money".
But otherwise, I would agree.

I heard an interesting theory some while ago, can't remember where.
This theory suggested that modern technology made the former strength-in-numbers rule for economics and wars obsolete.
To achieve a consistent population size and grow in pre-industrial times, rules were enforced that allowed most men to procreate, and that condemmned extramarital affairs, especially for women.
The high degree of automation and the availability of weapons of mass destruction eliminated the need for a large population. And feminism was the weapon of choice to achieve this goal.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Not sure whom that "Who hurt you ?" is directed at, but I am married for 20 years now, and still going.
I meant to confirm what you wrote, this was not directed at anyone in particular, but as a broader statement about what you wrote specifically about women, and I wanted to imply that there are mechanisms on both sides that cause disharmony in relationships.

Basically we are looking at a devolution of both poles (male - female).

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Bottom line.
The transhumanist agenda including (mind-controlled "Useful idiot") Elon Musk's brain chip will not work in the end no matter how much Fascism and technology are thrown at it.
Humans are too damned unpredictable. We don't like being hive-minded even though many of us are.
Once people are maneuvered and pressured into getting vaxxed and chipped there will be a HUGE backlash.
I cant speak for other nations, but Americans are savage beasts when their petty freedoms become targeted.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, women don't like effiminate men.
They are much more controlled by their instincts than they realize.
Thus, nature will take it's course.
And Chad & Tyrone will seize the opprtunity ...
The majority will end up paying for sex.
Which is actually cheaper than a wife, by an order of magnitude ...

But in contrast, the average girl is encouraged to pursue a carreer, instead of seeking marriage and children.
During her prime she usually sleeps through her highschool's football team and frat. Perhaps making use of the "My body. my choice" right occasionally.
And once she got her gender studies degree and a 6-figure debt, she will get a affirmative-action job. Only to look down on men who don't have at least twice her salary. Only when she approaches
Many excellent points raised here re the gender issue, (though I would prefer to see less generalization) which I would like to reply to,however as we are in severe danger of sliding away from the op I humbly ask that @codis would start a new thread on this topic so we can examine these issues separately and on their own as it is indeed a topic worthy of discussion.

Last edited:

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
...however as we are in severe danger of sliding away from the op...
Perhaps.
I see alienation between the sexes as one of the ways to achieve transhumanist goals.
Like, providing sex robots for both genders (already in development), and replacing the womb by artificial tubes, Brave New World style.
Seeing how easily most people can be manipulated into almost everything, I cannot see any "democratic process" preventing this.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Fair enough I suppose. Just hoping it keeps an intellectual tone of discussion and doesn't descend into vitriol from personal experiences.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I believe to have very little tendency to externalise.
Unfortunately, all of my points are backed up by official statistics...

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
A perfect example of what I was talking about in the op.
I was digging on something else entirely and came across this link which I got lost in for hours.
Mystery Objects

Enjoy the pictures and happy digging. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread