Someday, in the distant future, there will be a civilization that looks back on StolenHistory.Net...

KeeperOfTheKnowledge

Trusted Member
Reaction score
...and discovers within it mere copies of the few fragmented threads of hidden knowledge from an earlier web forum, StolenHistory.Org. Sure, it will be evident that members of SH.Net read and widely discussed the lost history hosted on the former. But with the most tireless searching and investigation, these historians of the future will not only be unable to locate the original backups of the former, but will likewise be unable to conclusively ascertain what it was that caused such an abrupt disappearance of the once globally-accessible Korben Codex in the first place. To add insult to injury, it will be obvious to them that even the scribes and free-thinkers alive during this time who had frequented both SH.Org and SH.Net themselves had no idea what happened, either, as if to indicate a sudden onset of mass amnesia to mask a most terrible event. The irony is not lost on me.

Jetsam

Trusted Member
Reaction score
We are flailing around in dark waters trying to catch some flotsam, or even jetsam, to try to stay afloat. We are doing the best we can with what we have.

Broken Agate

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Will a future civilization be able to access our digital information? Maybe the previous civilization had computers, too, and we'll never know what truths they discussed, what conspiracies they revealed, before all was lost forever.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Most likely future generations will nostalgically look back at all the people on website forums who tried their best
to decode a false historical narrative during an age of chaos, disinformation, and severe instability.
These future folks will know the truth already.
We will be the Model T Fords of the genuine history world.
I think perhaps even today most digital info is now kept on quantum computers as holographic files. The info will not degrade.
More and more, I feel some agency or groups are benefitting from our collective dot-connecting work in secret, we being the weary oxen turning the grist mill.

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think perhaps even today most digital info is now kept on quantum computers as holographic files.
All quantum computing is completely improbable. Infact quantum anything is only a theory. There is zero proof of anything smaller than the protons, neutrons and electrons in atoms. What we have is probability of certain properties and energies. These are mathematical gap fillers attempting to back fill incomplete models. 😉

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Or perhaps we are back at knapping flint, hunting game on the frozen tundra, and telling us mythical stories of long gone glorious days.
Who knows.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I disagree in the strongest terms.
Quantum computing is necessary for our Secret Space Program to exist. The technologies all have quantum properties.
The US Space Force was created to incorporate the equipment we have had for 35 years.
My ONI Navy Captain friend confirms the quantum computing capabilities.
Yes, that just a story from me, but look at all the circumstantial evidence all around us.

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Quantum items are unable to be isolated or observed. Trying to build a computer based on that is a tax scam.

"The masses should not be taken too seriously, because the confinement of quarks implies that we cannot isolate them to measure their masses in a direct way. The masses must be implied indirectly from scattering experiments. The numbers in the table are very different from numbers previously quoted and are based on the July 2010 summary in Journal of Physics G, Review of Particle Physics, Particle Data Group"

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I believe the universe is all about quantum entanglement.
Its only logical to assume other star nations travel using quantum technologies and temporal propulsion.
I know there's no "hard proof" of quantum anything in our world but I believe that's by design. We are not supposed to know.
In the 1930's, Walter Gerlach of Germany and other were delving in to quantum physics for free energy research.
I believe the US military has been using quantum computing for decades. It will be in the public sector soon.

See: D-Wave:

Last edited:

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Dwave is a box that no one can touch or operate. It's marketing.

Quantum is designed to provide limitless vapourware for the future and it does a pretty good job at it.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In the 1930's, Walter Gerlach of Germany and other were delving in to quantum physics for free energy research.
I am not so sure about the quantum physics / free energy part, and who claimed that.
But he was one of the leading figures in the German nuclear research that led to very tangible results.

Otherwise, I agree with luddite.
Try this:Quantum computing as a field is obvious bullshit
A façade to redirect large amounts of resources for opaque purposes.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
No offense, guys...
but you are quoting official mainstream PTB resources. Is that all we should go by?
Have some imagination! 🙃

WorldWar1812

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
...and discovers within it mere copies of the few fragmented threads of hidden knowledge from an earlier web forum, StolenHistory.Org. Sure, it will be evident that members of SH.Net read and widely discussed the lost history hosted on the former. But with the most tireless searching and investigation, these historians of the future will not only be unable to locate the original backups of the former, but will likewise be unable to conclusively ascertain what it was that caused such an abrupt disappearance of the once globally-accessible Korben Codex in the first place. To add insult to injury, it will be obvious to them that even the scribes and free-thinkers alive during this time who had frequented both SH.Org and SH.Net themselves had no idea what happened, either, as if to indicate a sudden onset of mass amnesia to mask a most terrible event. The irony is not lost on me.
hahahaha :D . Cool.

"The Korben Codex", it's mythical.

Penitenciagite

Last edited:

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
believe the universe is all about quantum entanglement.
Its only logical to assume other star nations travel using quantum technologies and temporal propulsion.
I know there's no "hard proof" of quantum anything in our world but I believe that's by design. We are not supposed to know.
So it's logical because it's designed to be illogical and inscrutable...?

Sounds like a religion.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The theory of quantum physics (everything is based on quantum entanglement) is only "logical" to a person like me who wants to accept the circumstantial evidence-based rumors of:

Plasma accelerator torsion field zero point energy (Free energy using high spin rate electrons in a torsion field) Implosion can only happen on the quantum level.

t.jpeg car.jpeg

If a fierce tornado can pick up a car, truck, or house, its torsion field is creating antigravity, and that can only be achieved on the quantum level. This is the non-linear physics by which the universe abides by, I reckon. Twirling galaxies all the way down to a leaf twirling in a gentle whirlpool. Whirling Dervishes who can twirl for 36 hours straight whilst achieving connection with the Universal Consciousness and their Higher Selves. "Dervish" means "doorway." They have done this for thousands of years because the Sufis have found that our reality is controlled by what the Persians call "Ahriman," or the Devil if you wish. Read into that what you want, but they can only achieve connection through a lifetime of practice and wisdom.

dervish.jpeg pool.jpeg

• Why is the NSA publicly worried about quantum computing as a "threat" when they reportedly track every living human being 24-7 in realtime while keeping tabs on every bank, business, world military movement, government, and space traffic alongside the NRO, DIA, CIA, ect., etc.? How could they without a super computer that is NOT revealed to the public?

• Space travel that is superluminal.

• Portals and stargates, local, non-local. Wormhole theory is all the rage. (What is Hollywood trying to tell us? What is going on in Antarctica? Bermuda Triangle?).

• Computing power needed to design and build those spaceships capable of antigravity, optical invisibility, and superluminal travel. (US Space Force anyone? Are some of the millions of UFO sightings due to human-constructed craft? US Nimitz gun camera footage of what, exactly? Something that certainly fly beyond our current set of physics certainly).

tr3.jpeg

• Consciousness makes up most of our universe (Bilocation, tri-location, telepathy, remote viewing, MK Ultra).

• 12 dimensions of the universe and their infinite "quantum" sub-dimensions.
Astral travel is dimensional travel of one's consciousness. Our dreams exist in the Astral realm and are very real. Ever woken up in a sweat having been chased by wolves? Sexually aroused? Solve a major problem? Invent a new gadget to save the planet? What's going on in that fine little brain of ours?

universe.jpeg

• Dimensional travel and time travel are both integral parts of superluminal travel.

• Time is a force related to gravity. It is circular, non-linear. The past, present, and future all happen at once. Hence the Mandela Effect and Déja-Vu.

• Different types of gravity hold photons and atoms together to create matter, thus everything is made of light essentially.

So, if one wishes to deny the possibility of quantum physics or quantum anything, that person needs to explain all the bizarre anomalies, UFOs, strange temporal effects, timeline shifts (Historical resets?) and the fact there has never been a publicized nuclear accident or mishap on a US Navy sub or ship since 1989.

Why? Because zero-point torsion field generators are vastly more safe and create little or no radiation. When I put my hand on the hull of a Virginia-Class attack submarine in 2017 at a launch ceremony and asked the captain if she would do 90 knots sustained while submerged because there was an electromagnetic bubble to reduce drag and that her power plant was not traditional nuclear but a torsion field one, he smiled, nodded, laughed, and said: "It's been really nice to meet you."

sub.jpeg

Yes, quantum theory has not been proven in the mainstream and I believe thats by design. But given all the lies and obfuscations we have seen so far, is it any wonder?

If a person wishes to deride and deny the existence of all of the above and more because of the lack of "hard" evidence, then by all means crack a religious text and brew a cappuccino with extra froth. Once enlightened with caffeine and God's infinite patriarchal wrath against women, infidels, intellectual freedom, and homosexuals, then please explain to me how everything in the universe works without quantum physics.

This forum is all about consciousness expansion, not putting the toothpaste back in the tube with a bulldozer.
Attacking a person's belief with the snarky religion card may be funny to some, but always remember the untold millions that have died in religious wars because the enemy's extraterrestrial "god" was just a little different from yours.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Tornadoes are water vapour vortices as indeed are water spouts. Viktor Schauberger comprehended and studied nature and he figured out that water vortexing centripetally at the ideal +4 degrees celsius could carry within it a completely waterlogged submerged log only dropping it if it warmed up.
Were a submarine capable of generating its own vortex in water at +4 degrees it to would be carried along with the vortex no propulsion required.
Viktor also figured out what allowed the trout to shoot forwards in the direction of the water flow with a flick of its tail. It lets loose a stream of tiny bubbles down its flanks from its gills which made it to 'slippery' for the water to hang onto. He proposed a submarine design which replicated these bubbles and even designed a motorboat where it featured this unique method of drag resistance in the underwater part of the hull.

I've stood underneath a few of these nuclear vessels in a drydock and on a slip and sleek they are not.
Bubbles in the wrong place cause cavitation which is extremely damaging to propellers/propulsors. Not that this has much to do with the op but it triggered a memory or two I felt is worth sharing.

2617_38_24-trout-propulsion-principle.jpeg

Maybe the Chinese have read his works!
463840_5_.jpeg

Last edited:

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Attacking a person's belief with the snarky religion card may be funny to some, but always remember the untold millions that have died in religious wars because the enemy's extraterrestrial "god" was just a little different from yours.
If you thought I was "attacking" your belief in any way then I apologise most sincerely. Neither was I playing "the snarky religion card" as you put it. I thought that I had made my stand on religion crystal clear by now through numerous posts (in which I have indeed been attacked myself.)

[Before any mods jump in - this is not "bickering."]

I honestly think that quantum physics has been created as an alternative religion - the religion of science. It was designed to address (or place an acceptable veil over) all of the phenomena that is deemed to be "supernatural" or "paranormal", in short, to take all of the 'magic' out of the universe. Also, science is so arrogant that it just has to have an explanation for everything.

In the Nature of the Beast series of posts (if you really want to see someone being attacked check it out,) I tried to present "explanations" for the phenomena that you highlight in your challenge above, regarding bizarre anomalies, UFOs, etc. No doubt you find them as unacceptable as I find quantum physics. However, at least we can agree that they exist and that they are highly significant to our understanding of existence. We are basically 'on the same page,' as they say, but we are simply reading through glasses with a different tint.

Users who are viewing this thread