SH Archive Somerset Belenoff - World Governing Council - Modern Controllers - Jon Levi

SH.org OP Username
Jbcool2244
SH.org OP Date
2020-01-27 02:23:00
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
The first five minutes are very interesting, frankly I don't know what to think about the website he's presenting to us, the woman who seems to be a head of the illuminati and than her daughter who runs a restaurant serving human flesh. It all seems to be a bit much, but still very interesting website.

kd_separator.jpg
...apologies @Jbcool2244, I have to add some info...
KD addition: I have never heard of any of this, so I'm taking the below info with the grain of salt. There is no way to verify any of this, at the same time it's better to have something (info) and not need it, than need something, and not have it. We are talking about the current Rulers and Cannibalism here.
  • Source on Illuminati Communications: Glamis Calling
    • This site serves as the official external communication vehicle for the World Governing Council and the Wettin Upper Chamber.
    • If you’ve been directed here for instruction, note that most messages are intentionally obscure.
    • If you have difficulty understanding a particular message, you may reach out to Luxembourg Cathedral on Node 9 of the Forgotten Frequency.
    • After authentication you may receive additional instruction.
    • In the Upper Chamber we often say, “Debate is required, respectful dissent is allowed, and betrayal is death.”
    • Bear this in mind as you read the instructions written herein. By the time information is posted here, the debate is over and dissent has been noted.

Best Regards,
      Somerset Belenoff
KD: I have my doubts about this Glamis Calling. Hosted on WordPress servers with domain name registered on 01/25/2019. Not too long ago, and not too serious, IMHO. But... what do I know? This could be some reverse psychology, or smth.
glamis.jpg
glamis2.jpg
Somerset Belenoff?
a.k.a.
The Witch of Glamis Castle
Somerset Belenoff.jpg
"I pull the strings, and the elite dance"
- Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran

Ok, we have this lady named Somerset Belenoff. She is allegedly empowered with running the Earth. At least that is what I get out of the above video. The above linked website had the following quick facts mentioned:
  • Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran, chairs the World Governing Council and is the Chief Executive Officer of the World Security Office, which is the prosecutorial and enforcement arm of the House of Wettin's Upper Chamber. This is the powerful cabal which controls all of the elite Illuminati groups familiar to researchers.
  • She is the registered owner of the Bohemian Grove domain name and is likely the owner of the actual property where Bohemian Grove is located
  • She attended Benenden School, of which Princess Anne is also an alumnus.
  • Vladimir Putin has said that The Countess of Banbury and Arran is both the most beautiful woman and the most terrifying person he has ever met
  • She rules the House of Wettin's Upper Chamber with an iron fist and is likely responsible for the execution of dozens of Illuminati (see the section titled "Purge of the Princes" on the There will be Blood tab). The most recent executions are those of 3 elite international bankers, murdered in California in May, 2018.
  • Through statements and actions over the years, Belenoff has made it very clear that she considers groups such as the Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, etc. to hold a lower position in the cabal than those born into nobility. She refers to these lesser Illuminati members as "grubby, downstairs staff, inferior in rank, intellect, common sense and breeding."
  • Has suggested that these "newly-moneyed" lesser Illuminati should be accustomed to living in mud huts with dirt floors, as befitting their actual rank.
  • Has been closely associated with the occult from a very early age - claims to have met the Devil at Glamis Castle when she was a child, and "frankly was not impressed"
  • Is the great grand daughter of Gregory Rasputin and the great great great grand daughter of Queen Victoria
  • Travels regularly to the Kremlin, the White House and of course Buckingham Palace - she arrives unannounced and without an invitation and she is probably the only person in the world who does this (uninvited yet completely welcome in all of those locations)
  • She was the driving force behind the rise of Mikhail Gorbachev in the Soviet Union and the ultimate fall of the Soviet Communist Party
  • Refers to international communism as "a filthy cabal, full of incompetent, lazy dogs who should be thrown from the castle walls at our earliest convenience."
  • She ordered Barrack Obama to bring down the government of Muamar Gaddafi and told him to be sure that the dictator would be shot in the street like a dog.
KD: Our Who Is Madam Belenoff website was created shortly after the Glamis Calling one... 04/06/2019

whoismadambelenoff.jpg

Related Video

Cannibalism
As far as I recall, Jon Levi mentioned in his video, that one of Somerset Belenoff's daughters owns a restaurant in the Los Angeles area. For whatever reason Jon chose not to mention the word cannibalism, or may be human meat on their menu. I apologize if this is not what he meant, but googling Belenoff Restaurant Menu gave me this, so this is probably what Jon meant to say, but chose not to.
  • The restaurant supposedly lies beneath an old mental institute formerly known as Rancho Los Amigos.
menu.jpg
rest-map.jpg
Googling for the Hollydale Restaurant provides us with a restricted access page with an address of PeopleAreMeat.com. The below image is its zoomed in favicon. No clue what we have on it.

login-no-icon-3.jpg

It's hooked up to a wordpress password protected blog.

login-no.jpg
KD: Once again, the domain name PeopleAreMeat.COM was registered fairly recently - 06/28/2019

ppl-1.jpg

The restaurant and staff are privately owned by Karina Belenoff, daughter of Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran. Karina sits on the Board of Governors at the World Governing Council in Luxembourg, and she travels frequently to Los Angeles to ensure The Hollydale is always in tip-top shape! An exceptionally talented concert-level pianist, she has been known to deliver a surprise performance from time to time, entertaining guests at the Hollydale’s Torso Room.
Is this like a bad joke? - Cannibal Cravings at The Hollydale

KD: Ok, I simply skimmed through the info, without doing any in depth research. As it stands, I am not even sure that this Somerset Belenoff even exists. May be she does, may be she does not. May be she is the so-called boss of the World Governing Council. Or may be the World Governing Council does not exist, or exists, but this is not the one.
  • Anyways, this is something we have this forum for. What do you think about all of this?
  • I did not find any photographs of this Somerset Belenoff, other than the possible one posted above.
  • I also feel like I wasted a bunch of my time on this.
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP are included in this thread.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Big John
Date: 2020-01-27 02:25:00
I was watching a YouTube video from Evolutionary Energy Arts. Generally I don't watch his videos because he's a new age guy and I personally don't believe in it, but I'm not her to judge. He had an interesting video on Countess Somerset Belenoff who is supposed to be the Illuminati Queen. Has anyone ever heard of this person before? I haven never heard of her, and I do a lot research that most people would call conspiratorial or "off beat" subjects.

Here is the video

They link to a website that is supposed to be run by Belenoff. ( Glamis Calling... ). I have researched some of the subjects that the website refers to in there monthly bulletins. Here is one of them: "Angevin Line is strongest", and "All praise Melusine". Angevin is linked to the Angevin Empire (Ruled over parts of France and Britain ( Angevin Empire - Wikipedia ). Melusine is a mystical creature ( Melusine - Wikipedia ). It seems the website has some occult subjects.

It could all be B.S. and just a made up society, but if it was real that is a big rabbit hole to crawl down. Just curious what everyone thought.

KD Edit: moved from a different thread.

Clown Of God

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Clown Of God
Date: 2020-01-27 02:27:00
Heh... I occasionally also like to dwell into “off beat” subjects and have never heard about this individual. Will take a look, thanks for the post. Always fun with new stuff to check out ;-)

KD Edit: moved from a different thread.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RTP now
Date: 2020-01-27 03:31:12
appear to be no laws against eating human flesh in the US, with the exception of Idaho, it is illegal to kill someone and eat them even if they consent.

While everything KD shared above makes me question the authenticity of the World Governing Council and Hollydale restaurant, it could also be a clever psyop project to misdirect our focus and attention on real research.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2020-01-27 03:42:03
I don't know. As it stands I'm disappointed with the contents of the available supporting info. I had an awesome 16th century fortress I wanted to share with our forum members today. Instead I got sucked into this wild goose chase. Which is probably good anyways, for I won't have to waste my time researching this later.

May be I am dead wrong on this, but so far it all sounds like an elaborate hoax.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: HiStoryBoost
Date: 2020-01-27 04:54:57
This Somerset Belenoff topic seems to be garnering a lot of attention across the social media platforms / forums / etc. TBH, it felt like a hoax from the get-go, but I still felt intrigued to do my research.

The web pages associated with her organizations all appear to have been pulled from the internet. Elaborate as it is for a hoax, this was meant to “prove” we discovered “their” secrets, and “they” became frightened and removed their websites, but realistically I think this is all part of the show.

Here’s a site that quickly gets to the meat and potatoes. All of the websites associated with Somerset Belenoff were created in mid 2019 or later. If she did exist before this time, no researcher has been able to find mention of her or her deeply powerful organizations.
Thread by @veritylumen: Ok I'll admit I was curious. I decided to look into this with an open, investigative mind. My first instinct was that this was fake. Follow…

Alas, we can breathe a sigh of relief. It’s all a hoax created sometime after 2019. There is no mention of her anywhere before that time. I’ve made my conclusion. The end. But wait...

Of the minimal references across the internet to Somerset Belenoff, all occurring after 2019, I somehow stumbled onto a post on QVC (yes the home shopping network) from 2017/2018 which references Somerset Belenoff. It’s literally blowing my mind, as it’s not a reference to the occult or world domination, but just a passing reference to her status as an elite member or society... quite a strange place to hide a reference to a hoax that wouldn’t happen for another two years.

what do you think? Is this a bad hoax (most likely) or is Somerset Belenoff a real person?

KD: I edited the image by cutting off the waste of page space. I also centered it.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: HiStoryBoost
Date: 2020-01-27 05:09:51
KD you’re killing me with the edits! JK :) but I only kept the top of the image present to show that the post is from the “official” QVC forum (so we know dates and such have not been altered).

A lot of strange information present around this one. If this is a hoax, I presume more than one person was involved in creating and “leaking” it. I would be shocked, but even more intrigued, if we could find older information pertaining to Somerset or any of her organizations.

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-27 06:05:59
Well, is there any independent information on this Somerset Belenoff? I tried to search a few times, but it’s all conspiratorial. If she exists, she has to be mentioned in some independent unrelated sources, me thinks. But where are they?

What do we have besides this Glamis Castle, allegedly owned by the Earl and Countess of Strathmore and Kinghorne, and open to public?

GlamisWide.jpg

Clown Of God

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-27 06:12:33
@HiStoryBoost
Yep I found the research which proves it to be a hoax that you presented. You beat me to it... lol. Searching for this Somerset lady, wields practically zero if one does not take this Evilnaughtie queen stuff in account. So it is intriguing that you actually found the name being mentioned on a low key site.

It is my understanding that Cannibalism in ancient times was seen as pretty far from being a noble trait. On the contrary it was considered barbaric, animalistic and lowest sinking of a human. Pretty far from being an illuminated trait one would say. This Somerset conspiracy does not bring any extraordinary news, but follows the set narrative that we humanity are in the claws of a satanic elite (be it humans or aliens) who considers all others but their own ilk as sheep or cattle.

It is my humble view that things are fare more sophisticated then this and the majority of the elites are useful unwitting agents in a “play” that some think they understand and control. To me the “controllers” are beyond and above these elites.

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-27 07:34:26
Listening to the Art of Dino video. He is going event by event on that Gladis website. I think he does not know that on the domain registered in 2019, pointing to a website created on 01/09/2020, it’s very easy to predict the sequence of 2016, 17, 18, or whatever prior to the 9th of January, 2020 events.

events.jpg
GlamisCalling.ORG

WayBack Machine from Archive.ORG
Both informational websites were created on or around 01/09/2020, the cannibalism one was created on or around 01/11/2020, which most likely means, that the same people are behind all three.
glamis-age.jpg
belenoff-age.jpg
ppl-meat.jpg

KD: Sounds like whoever is behind this stuff purchased domain names in 2019. Spent months creating the content, and went live on 01/09/2020
  • The meaning of all of this is what? The amount of time, work and effort put into this apparent HOAX is ridiculous. What's the purpose?

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: SuperTrouper
Date: 2020-01-27 08:49:43
My opinion differs from what seems to be the consensus. I base it on my own intuition. It's apparent from this forum and a lot more happening globally that the veils have fallen. Nothing can be hidden from those with eyes to see, and their numbers are growing. Mdme Stroganoff here is a case in point. I am just hoping for a peaceful and just transition.

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-27 09:23:56
To be honest, it has all the signs of a hoax. The only issue with that is the amount of quality content written by what appears to be highly educated people, and presented on those two websites.

But I will add a little big spin to this entire saga:
  • What did Prince Henry and Meghan Markle do on 01/18/2020?
  • When did we learn of their plans to “step back” from royal duties? On 01/09/2020?
Direct question: Could Prince Henry and his wife be behind this stuff?

Magnus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: MagnusOpus
Date: 2020-01-27 10:37:22
This stuff seems to have been doing the rounds recently...I'd seen the peoplearemeat bit elsewhere before, and I have to say it set off my LARP detector. That said, I can't help but feel the whole thing is maybe intended to queer the pitch and divert from some related truth, very interesting that "Mike Rothschild" (who as I understand it is another LARP) has jumped right in debunking it

As for Glamis castle, it certainly is a strange place.....it's the family home of the Queen's mum, and has a well known legend of "the monster of Glamis", a supposed deformed heir to the estate who was kept locked up and hidden....(excuse link to Smithsonian, but in this case it's a decent summary of the story)

The Monster of Glamis

I guess that's what happens from centuries of inbreeding.....the Bowes-Lyon family certainly seem afflicted by something....in more recent times two mentally handicapped cousins of the Queen were similiarly kept from public view

The Queen's Hidden Cousins, Channel 4, review

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Colmcille
Date: 2020-01-27 15:06:07
Lyrics for Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin - Songfacts

I found an interesting comment mentioning Somerset Belenoff on this site, not sure when it's from though.

• Johnnyzhivago from Holmby Hills, CaFound a great story provided by Zeppelin manager Peter Grant on this. Lots of details about somerset' relationship with Jimmy Page and her hatred of Page's Dolden Dawn friends. She called it the pathetic order of the golden yawn. This site is not a business, thrr is no sign in and no sales. Just info. www.whoissomersetbelenoff.com that goes into detail about her relationship with the art and music scene in the 60s before she became a big time policy maker.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Starmonkey
Date: 2020-01-27 15:53:49
Looks like they're building their mythos. And will get around to a Bathory like description of immortality. She looks like every other 60s "doll". Looks a little MK Ultra'd as well.
Fetus pad Thai. Placenta pizza. Careful what vintage you choose...

Clown Of God

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-27 16:06:50
@ KorbenDallas
  • Yeah I read about a theory which dealt with what you said. That it was a ruse made to cover something about some royalty.
@Starmonkey
  • Hahah...you made me chuckle with that post of yours..lol

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-27 16:18:08
I’ve said a few things in this thread, so I am not really sure what exactly you are talking about.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Banta
Date: 2020-01-27 16:42:52
Thanks for the legwork on this, KD, if only to reaffirm that it's not really worth wasting one's time (life?) on. These sort of ARG style ops have been going since the dawn of the Internet. Rabbit holes that turn into an infinite labyrinth of spinning wheels.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Son of a Bor
Date: 2020-01-27 17:05:41
Like you, I suspect misdirection and shenanigans.

Miles W. Mathis had something interesting to say:

According to what we are told, Harry and Meghan have decided to give up their royal income and duties, moving to the US or Canada. One article I read went on and on about what they were going to do for a living, now that they had given up suckling on the British treasury. Since the article admitted they already had about 40 million pounds squirreled away, I had to laugh. They hardly need to worry about money, do they? At my current levels of spending, I could live on that for about. . . oh, 2000 years? So I don't see any of the Windsors scrambling for rent anytime soon. My guess is they want to get as far away from the old Queen as they can. She has always been a bear, and people don't get easier to get along with as they age, even if they aren't worth trillions. They likely want to get away from Charles as well, who probably treats Harry like yesterday's garbage—due to the obvious lack of a blood link. The only reason Harry hasn't been publicly thrown to the wolves as another man's son is due to the controversy it would create. The royals of the past thrived on controversy but the present ones shy from it. The less attention of that sort the better. In fact, though Harry is claiming he is giving up the inheritance, it is possible he had been denied it, and the current story is only a cover. He has plenty of money from his mother (who is still alive) and the Spencers, so he doesn't need it. And Meghan is wealthy on her side as well. So my best guess is that the Queen and the other royals are only pretending to be miffed. Most likely they are happy to get rid of him, and it is they who initiated the break.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread