Spain is the head of an ancient giant

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This topic is inspired by the amazing research, presented in the thread Proof of Dragons. This really made me clear, that after over 10 years of venturing down the rabbit hole, i still know nothing.

So i like to present a rather crazy idea, following up on the theory, that we are living on the remains of gargantuan ancient lifeforms, and here is something really odd looking from a certain angle:

titan europa.jpg

The yellow part is the giants head, the red parts are its spine, which my got split by some kind of force, and the black part are its intestines. Italy is the left arm, Britain the right arm. At first i thought this is resembling a dragon, cause the southern part looks like a tail, but Spain made no sense to me.
Here is a closer look of the face:

titan europa head.jpg

Now think of the primal giant Ymir in the north mythology, were is written that the Aesir killed him, and build the world on the corpse of the giant, and we all know this whole concept of ancient giants/titans and dragons with colossal sizes is presented to us in fantasy literature, so the common person, would not make the essential connection to our real history. In the Forgotten Realms lore they tell us, that the Dawn Age was inhabited by Dragons, who were largely slain by Giants, and then those giants where followed up by humans, elves and dwarfs.

Last edited:

Columbo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Dude, I can’t unsee it now. ? Also really appreciate the Forgotten Realms shout out too!

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
fwiw, I think this direction of interpreting maps is more or less pointless, and also not based on anything objective - wishful thinking. The mention of north mythology is interesting, though.
That's what happens when you spend hours looking at satellite footage :D. But overall this concept of ancient gargantuan lifeforms, flora and fauna, is real. That's literally what most old myths are telling us. Some of the findings are really far fetched and possibly nothing, but that is the nature of this stuff, when you consider geology as biology, sometimes you get it wrong.
There is still hard evidence, especially for flora, like the devils tower or mesas in general.
For Fauna it is much harder and imho the best possible evidence of this theory is maroccan dragon, the fish, and the eye of the sahara. These things just look so strange. There are so many features that makes sense, when you think of it that way.

mr_raven

Reaction score
While reading this I remembered about Gnostic texts.
The meanings may not be literal, however it is good food for thought.
In Gnostic texts, gospels may be also other texts I cannot find at the moment.

"This world is a corpse-eater. All the things eaten in it themselves die also."
- The Gospel of Philip, CODEX II

"56. Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has
discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy.""

- The Gospel of Thomas, CODEX II

kulapono

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Now you have me looking at all the continents and islands! If your idea is correct, does it not follow that the earth is flat with a much greater surface space? If round, this monster could circle the globe in fifteen seconds. Thank you for this!

Last edited:

Juzzer

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I may have ID’d the stiff:
I was thinking he looked more like this guy ?

7C8A5EAA-0D69-4167-A572-12F22DB91C23.jpeg

Ymir being slain by the gods (Franz Stassen, 1920)
Midgard (Earth) in Norse Mythology is known as the battleground for the gods and giants, as I look around our home.. all I see are remnants of this long lost age, big mountains resembling dead giants, vast ruined cities. Norse Mythology also talks of Ragnarok the end of days, when Jormangandr, son of Loki.. would rise from the sea and flood Midgard. IMO that certainly seems to have happened and we just forgot about it ?‍♂?

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the concept of geology is biology. I don't want to suffer through a mudfossil video to try to understand it. I want a simple explanation with evidence beyond a few random pictures that look like things.
Well, the most simple explanation, everything we know as stones or rocks today, are fossilized remains of ancient forms of flora and fauna.
The most obvious evidence is the petrified forest in Arizona.

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So something that resembles a human organ has to be a human organ? I don't want to insult someone's intelligence, does one example prove hundreds of your examples?

I have a basic understanding of fossilization and understand why bones are preserved as fossils and that bodies basically have to become mummies before becoming fossils.

Is the eye of the Sahara an actual eye, the remains of Atlantis, a meteor crater, a volcano or the result of an ancient nuclear weapon?

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So something that resembles a human organ has to be a human organ? I don't want to insult someone's intelligence, does one example prove hundreds of your examples?
No, like i sated in the OP, this is a CRAZY THEORY of mine, i never said this is proof of an ancient giant, and maybe this is completely false. There is proof of petrified flora, and it is up for debate what might be proof of fauna and what not.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
No, like i sated in the OP, this is a CRAZY THEORY of mine, i never said this is proof of an ancient giant, and maybe this is completely false. There is proof of petrified flora, and it is up for debate what might be proof of fauna and what not.
To be fair, the title of your OP is a statement that "Spain is the head of an ancient giant", not 'what might be proof of petrified fauna'.

Personally, I think it's a case of Pareidolia - "the tendency for incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer."

Broken Agate

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I sort of see a vague resemblance, but it could also be pareidolia. I used to amuse myself by trying to find the shapes of animals in various land masses. That doesn't mean the land masses literally are animals. However, I'm not discounting the land-masses-as-giants idea, either, because at this point, nothing would surprise me. Those old myths might be telling us something factual about the nature of the realm we live in. If so, it raises the question if just how big the realm really is, if it could support life forms the size of continents.

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
According to Norse mythology the world is created using the body of the giant Ymir.