Spain is the head of an ancient giant

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This topic is inspired by the amazing research, presented in the thread Proof of Dragons. This really made me clear, that after over 10 years of venturing down the rabbit hole, i still know nothing.

So i like to present a rather crazy idea, following up on the theory, that we are living on the remains of gargantuan ancient lifeforms, and here is something really odd looking from a certain angle:

titan europa.jpg

The yellow part is the giants head, the red parts are its spine, which my got split by some kind of force, and the black part are its intestines. Italy is the left arm, Britain the right arm. At first i thought this is resembling a dragon, cause the southern part looks like a tail, but Spain made no sense to me.
Here is a closer look of the face:

titan europa head.jpg

Now think of the primal giant Ymir in the north mythology, were is written that the Aesir killed him, and build the world on the corpse of the giant, and we all know this whole concept of ancient giants/titans and dragons with colossal sizes is presented to us in fantasy literature, so the common person, would not make the essential connection to our real history. In the Forgotten Realms lore they tell us, that the Dawn Age was inhabited by Dragons, who were largely slain by Giants, and then those giants where followed up by humans, elves and dwarfs.

Last edited:

Columbo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Dude, I can’t unsee it now. 🙃 Also really appreciate the Forgotten Realms shout out too!

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
fwiw, I think this direction of interpreting maps is more or less pointless, and also not based on anything objective - wishful thinking. The mention of north mythology is interesting, though.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
fwiw, I think this direction of interpreting maps is more or less pointless, and also not based on anything objective - wishful thinking. The mention of north mythology is interesting, though.
That's what happens when you spend hours looking at satellite footage :D. But overall this concept of ancient gargantuan lifeforms, flora and fauna, is real. That's literally what most old myths are telling us. Some of the findings are really far fetched and possibly nothing, but that is the nature of this stuff, when you consider geology as biology, sometimes you get it wrong.
There is still hard evidence, especially for flora, like the devils tower or mesas in general.
For Fauna it is much harder and imho the best possible evidence of this theory is maroccan dragon, the fish, and the eye of the sahara. These things just look so strange. There are so many features that makes sense, when you think of it that way.

mr_raven

Reaction score
While reading this I remembered about Gnostic texts.
The meanings may not be literal, however it is good food for thought.
In Gnostic texts, gospels may be also other texts I cannot find at the moment.

"This world is a corpse-eater. All the things eaten in it themselves die also."
- The Gospel of Philip, CODEX II

"56. Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has
discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy.""

- The Gospel of Thomas, CODEX II

Columbo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Tongue firmly in cheek and I may have ID’d the stiff:
3B829704-E1DF-4D19-8E7F-11D34F96A07F.jpeg

A Glass Djinn from Magic the Gathering...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Catalyst Finestres Wall, San Vicente, Huesca province, Aragon, Spain Buildings and Structures 11
JWW427 Placa España Star City in Spain Buildings and Structures 15
F SH Archive Single Photo: The Impossible Crane & The Bank of Spain Photographic Analysis 10
KD Archive SH Archive 1882: Spain. Sagrada Família by the architect Antoni Gaudí Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive Alacanti (Tibi) Dam built in Spain between 1579 and 1594 Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Fashion - Similar Head Dresses: Colonial Times, Ancient Egypt, and "Native Americans" General 0
B Alexander Koltypin research on ancient human history General 11
Z Iudea is the ancient capital of Thailand General 2
Silveryou Ancient Rome according to Piranesi and others Buildings and Structures 71
Ekaterina Japanese ancient legend about the pond of a true figure Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 0
WorldWar1812 Ancient Egypt. What's the problem with Black People? General 17
Z Ancient and medieval settlements at the bottom of the Issyk-Kul lake General 0
Luz Bella The Stones. Our Ancient USBs. A chronicle. Buildings and Structures 22
Ekaterina Japanese ancient legend about Myoken deity Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 6
WorldWar1812 Ancient Cataclysm or Solar Flares Sun Activity, Comets and Magnetic Reversal 1
JWW427 Giants in Ancient Warfare Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 20
dreamtime Cosmology and ancient myths Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 32
KD Archive SH Archive Magic Mirrors: Ancient Television & Computers? General 1
JWW427 Ancient Siberian Canal Buildings and Structures 21
W SH Archive Creatures Depicted in Ancient Art Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 3
KD Archive SH Archive Ask Pro | - Julius Caesar: Medieval vs. Ancient Ask an Expert 0
KD Archive SH Archive Antarctica: melting snow reveals ancient human settlement? General 0
Archive SH Archive Human Animal Hybrids (Japan) and Ancient Mythological Hybrid Creatures Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 0
Anachronos Abandoned Ancient City found in Brazil Buildings and Structures 24
Onijunbei SH Archive What if "Ancient" came after "Modern" Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient Gold Mining In Peru Buildings and Structures 4
Archive SH Archive Ancient Agriculture: Historical Lies General 0
Archive SH Archive Rethinking Taos New Mexico, the Rio Grande, the impacts of earthquakes, and the ancient lakes of North America General 0
Archive SH Archive What if the way we're searching for a lost ancient civilisations is wrong? Legendary Islands and Countries 1
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century Crematoriums vs. Ancient Iron Melting Plants Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Lost Ancient Kingdom Discovered General 1
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient WW2 airplanes discovered in Greenland General 2
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient Chinese Floating Death Star Ships General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Brad Steiger and his Ancient Machine General 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient roads of the Yukon Buildings and Structures 0
Timeshifter SH Archive 2,500-year-old ancient Greek shipwrecks may hold key to lost port General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient City of Helike: when did it get destroyed? Unmatched 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Huge ancient baths unearthed in Greece's lost city of Tenea Buildings and Structures 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Archaeology shock: Ancient settlement discovery in Florida changes course of US history General 0
Archive SH Archive The missing link to ancient power General 0
feralimal SH Archive A bit of masonry I spotted in 'Ancient Woodland' Photographic Analysis 0
EUAFU SH Archive Ancient Tunnels in Puebla, Mexico Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Factors To Consider in Ancient Buildings Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Unprecedented World Heatwave Reveals Ancient History in Britain General 0
Curious SH Archive Swedish schools to erase ancient history from history class General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient Genetics Factory: The Temple of Artemis Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 2
Timeshifter SH Archive Ancient Top 10 TV Shows 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient American Canals General 2
Archive SH Archive Diana of Ephesus, or Artemis to the ancient Greeks General 0
AthroposRex SH Archive Discovery of an ancient high tech genetics lab for use by giant hominids in Bucegi mountains in Romania. General 0