Star Fort Belvoir, Israel

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This fort caught my eye. It's supposedly a Knights Templar stronghold from 1168 AD.
I believe this to be one of the oldest star forts. In Europe we are told that they emerged in the 1500s.
I think this fort, or its original foundations, are much older.

Wiki Lies:

Belvoir Fortress (Hebrew: כוכב הירדן‎, Kochav HaYarden "Star of the Jordan"; Arabic: كوكب الهوا‎, Kawkab al-Hawa"Star of the Wind") is a Crusader fortress in northern Israel, on a hill 20 kilometres (12 mi) south of the Sea of Galilee. Gilbert of Assailly, Grand Master of the Knights Hospitaller, began construction of the castle in 1168. The restored fortress is located in Belvoir National Park. It is the best-preserved Crusader fortress in Israel.

star fort Belvoir Israel.jpeg

Belvoir 2.jpeg Belvoir 3.jpeg belvoir 4.jpeg
Note: Please check the Wayback Archive of this OP for any archived replies before replying.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There are some absolute stinkers in Is-real,

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 01.15.39.png

Israel is badly represented on google maps with almost no clear images.

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 01.21.38.png

Yet it is the most densely populated with star forts in the whole region.

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 01.23.45.png

This is a good link.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I suspect that the purpose of US/Western/Russian military involvement in the Middle East is mainly to do with the huge amount of remains of ancient civilisations and the desire for the elites to have control over them, probably for some ritualistic or other esoteric purpose, and also to destroy and cover them up in some cases.

A lot of people say "Oh, it's because they want the oil", but that's never really made a lot of sense to me. Loads of places have huge oil reserves, not least North America, I don't believe they'd go to the lengths of invading the Middle East for decades just for that. I'd also speculate that Zionism/Israel is basically a front for this purpose.

Another factor is that obviously constant war in much of the Middle East, Afghanistan, etc, makes these places effectively no-go zones for anyone not involved with the military or government in some way. If these places had remains that the elites didn't want to become common knowledge, that would be the way to go about making sure it didn't.

I recall a story recently about US soldiers coming across and killing a giant in Afghanistan, which may well be just nonsense but it certainly adds to the idea that there are things in these places that the elites want to cover up.

Last edited:

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Masada makes no sense as a fort or settlement, water cisterns or no. Where do you get food and extra water?
Was it built in truly ancient times when the area was greener?

As for the Middle East, it was always considered Alladin's cave. A treasure trove of ancient ruins, technology and by some accounts natural stargates.
See: Project Looking Glass.
Afghanistan....I posted a thread on this somewhere.

irishbalt

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I suspect that the purpose of US/Western/Russian military involvement in the Middle East is mainly to do with the huge amount of remains of ancient civilisations and the desire for the elites to have control over them, probably for some ritualistic or other esoteric purpose, and also to destroy and cover them up in some cases.

A lot of people say "Oh, it's because they want the oil", but that's never really made a lot of sense to me. Loads of places have huge oil reserves, not least North America, I don't believe they'd go to the lengths of invading the Middle East for decades just for that. I'd also speculate that Zionism/Israel is basically a front for this purpose.

Another factor is that obviously constant war in much of the Middle East, Afghanistan, etc, makes these places effectively no-go zones for anyone not involved with the military or government in some way. If these places had remains that the elites didn't want to become common knowledge, that would be the way to go about making sure it didn't.

I recall a story recently about US soldiers coming across and killing a giant in Afghanistan, which may well be just nonsense but it certainly adds to the idea that there are things in these places that the elites want to cover up.
100 percent . . . as there are many hidden things in "national forests", the government simply occupies them and restricts access