• On Monday (April, 26) the site will be down for maintanance for around 12 hours, starting at 11:00 pm UTC as we complete the sh.org archive with the missing threads. 1300 new or upgraded threads will be added, and there will be complete reply archives for 2500 threads, adding around 20,000 replies.

Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Star shaped cities, towns and fortifications are located through out the entire world. They were predominantly created prior to the 18th century. Their uniformity and style suggests the same shared architecture related educational background of their creators. These structures are located in the areas which seemingly should not share any common features. Additionally, it is important to remember that we are talking about 1600-1700s here, hence lack of just about everything we are used to enjoy today: e-mail, phone, internet, transportation, education etc.

It is very easy to dismiss this strangeness by saying "that is how they built those days". Whether it is a plausible explanation or not, is up to every individual observer. Our conventional science chooses to ignore the topic. After all, why would "traditionalists" look for that chief engineer who made sure that buildings all over the world were built to the same standard? Or how those builders 300-400 years ago were able to create something like this. What tools they used for measuring, for excavation, or where the work force came from? For example, 17th-18th century shovel is only a click away.

Fort_bourtange.jpg

These structures were slowly but surely getting destroyed, or remodeled/restructured through out time. It could have been done to eliminate any reminder of the Centralized Global Union existing on Earth in the past. Some of the areas where they were located, look nothing like they used to. At the same time there is plenty of evidence left.

Global positioning of the structures in question.

star_forts_1.pngAsian_Star_Forts.jpgStar_city_ukrain_BIG_Map_1.jpgStar_city_ukrain_BIG_Map_2.jpgstar_forts.jpg

Complexity of the engineering design does not correspond to the technological level, abilities and most importantly possible needs of the time. Simply put, why would those people in the 17th century go through with such a construction process, instead of building simple square walls? It makes very little sense, unless there is an unknown reason hiding somewhere in history. A reason strong enough to make the entire world construct these star shaped walls.
Palmanova_italy.jpg
Table_of_Fortification.jpgStarFort_x1.pngCoevorden.jpgMaquette_van_de_stad_bevindt_zich_op_het_Stadhuis.jpgNeuhäusel1680.jpgTable_of_Fortification_1.jpg

Below, I would like to present a few examples of the star shaped cities, towns and forts located in various parts of this world.

North America

rare-photos-statue-of-liberty-under-construction-1883-12.jpg
Forts: Frederick, Independence, Castilo de San Marcos, Wayne, Clinch, Gaines, McHenry, Mose, Augusta, Malden, Ticonderoga, Ontario, plus multiple on the Manhattan Island.

A_North_View_of_Fort_Frederick_built_by_order_of_Hon._Col._Robert_Monckton_on_the_entrance_of_...jpgBoston_fort_independence.jpgcastillo-de-san-marcos_Florida.jpgDetroit_ft_wayne.jpgFort_Clinch_florida.jpgFort_gaines_morgan.jpgFort_McHenry.jpgfort_mosepicture_1755_florida_museum_of_natural_history.jpgfort-agusta-large_penn.jpgfort-malden.jpgNew_York_Fort_Ticonderoga.jpgOntario_fort.jpg
1776_new_york_manhattan_1.jpg

Europe and Asia
Cities and Forts: Bourtange (1563), Palmanova (1600s), Naarden (1600s), Kastellet (1600s)

Fort_bourtange.jpgPalmanova_1600.jpgstar_fort_naarden.jpgKastellet_fort.jpg
These will follow without links.

almeida_portugal.jpgcittadella-di-alessandria_italy.jpgHarta_Alba_romania.jpgLandscruna_sweden.jpgLatvia_star_fort.jpgneuf_brisach_france.jpg
Some additional plans:

star_city_1.jpgstar_city_2.jpgstar_city_3.jpgstar_city_4.jpgstar_city_5.jpgstar_city_6.jpgstar_city_7.jpgstar_city_8.jpgstar_city_9.jpgstar_city_10.jpgstar_city_11.jpg
star_fort_1.jpgstar_fort_2.jpgstar_fort_3.jpgstar_fort_4.jpgOld_Riga.jpg
Nicosia_by_Giacomo_Franco.jpgStar_fort,_fresco,_Vatican_Museum.JPGOlomouc_map_1757.jpgMap_of_Geneva_in_1841.jpg

And I could probably go on and on, but somebody has done the job already: List of Star Forts - hundreds located all over the world.

I see a direct correlation between these star shaped forts, and cities, and buildings described in Similar style buildings are all over the world. Were they built by our civilization? Thus, my summary is going to sound very similar.

Summary: I believe, as recently as 150-200 years ago there was one World Union with no countries. It was a civilization whose technical development was similar to that of ours. I am not saying that it was good or bad. I do believe that current political system of the world conquered and destroyed the previous one. In the process billions of people were killed. These star structured forts, and cities we see all over the world are the remnants of that previous civilization. (I am still working on this concept. I believe something catastrophic happened twice: once in the 18th, and once in the 19 century. I also believe that the Timelines of World History, as well as the World History itself were intentionally altered. Meaning to the point where it is impossible to say what happened, when it happened and if it happened at all.)

P.S.1 Could it be that our technologically advanced civilization has not made a few Nature related technological discoveries yet?

Snow_Flake_star_fort_3.jpgSnow_Flake_star_fort_1.jpgSnow_Flake_star_fort_2.jpgSnow_Flake_star_fort_4.jpg

Frequencies Sound + Vibration = Secret Geometry

Amazing Resonance Experiment - 432-440Hz

P.S.2 Thinking of why there are some spots free of the star shaped forts and cities on the below map...

star_forts_1.png
1. Central North America and Pacific North West: global changes in the shape and form of the continent. Only some major drastic cataclysm could have caused this transformation. I think a pretty good chunk of the PNW was under water for a long time.

1564 - 1647

1564_map_america.jpg1647_map_america.jpg

2. Russia and Siberia: Mud flood and something else - What happened to the Siberian forests 200 years ago?

3. Africa: Annihilation of the entire area - 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa

1688 - 1802

1688_africa_map_original.jpg1802_Africa.jpg

4, 5, 6. South America, Australia and Antarctica: Anything could be under the ice in Antarctica. Australia and South America I have not looked into yet.
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Palmanova Star City

Palmanova star city. A true work of art, and the finest example of a nine-sided "nonagon" star city anywhere. It still exists today as it was designed originally with a hexagonal center and presumably a water tower at one time as shown in the vintage illustration from 1680. Was energy gathered towards the city center? The electrical field chart is a possible clue for the design function of this great “fortified” city. The point bastions and outer glacis walls are simply massive.
History books show us an illustration or diagram and we are expected to just accept it and move on, with no critical thinking in the mix. This particular Star Civilization example is striking.

Fenton Rixon and Colm Gibney have both written about our "Star Civilization" on their websites.

p1.jpeg

Above right: Bagua Octogon. Feng Shui symbol.
Is this a clue? Or just a coincidence?
The template has eight (ba) areas (guas), connecting two neighboring corners of the octagonal “trigram” towards the center to form one gua. The center contains the yin and yang symbol as per taoist philosophy. Each of the ‘guas’ shows three yao symbols, stretching in three rows from the center to the outer side.
Each yin line is the receptive (female) force of nature. Yang, represents the creative (male) force of nature. Is there a harmonious earthwork Feng Shui correlation here with star cities? It’s a possibility to my mind.

Militaries past and present don't care about Feng Shui harmony, they are only interested in WAR. Star forts and cities were probably about efficient farming, hydraulic engineering and water management, earth energy storage and amplification, and possibly defense. This is a huge amount of effort to protect a small town. It doesn't make sense. There are much easier ways to defend forts, garrisons, and cities.

Ill repeat myself:
The mostly dry moat is extremely wide and stretches for miles. This must have been one hell of an important city in the 1600’s. The amount of effort is staggering.
BRAVO, BRAVA, BRAVI!

p2.jpeg

Palmanova is hauntingly beautiful, and her monstrous star point bastions are megalithic in size and style. The polygonal earthworks stretch far beyond the wide moat. Why are these arrowhead-style bastions so incredibly huge? Wouldn’t it be cheaper and easier to build many smaller bastions? (Yes it would). How about simple triangle bastions around the city circle? Not complicated enough for the engineers? I guess the concept of “go big or go home” was popular in the 1500’s. Truly breathtaking in size, beauty, and scope. Would you volunteer your entire life to help build these fortifications?

p3.jpeg p4.jpeg

The bastion points and glacis walls are an estimated 45 ft. high. This would even make it impregnable to modern tanks and armored vehicles, let alone 16th century cavalry and infantry.
Once again, this is enormously expensive, difficult-to-construct, defensive overkill for a relatively small town. The amount of manpower and cannon needed to adequately defend the city would be enormous. No one can explain to me why such a complicated, geometrical, expensive, and impractical city was needed at all given the political and military needs of sixteenth century northern Italy. It is a mystery.

Mainstream Palmanova history:

1st set of Walls (1593 - 1620).

“The Venetians built here low, wide embankments needed to defend the town by the artillery in the late XVI century. Architects designed the walls in the shape of an arrow head, at the farthest point of each there was a rampart that was linked to the others by curtains. This resulted in an ‘enneagon’ (9-sided polygon) – at its vertexes the ramparts came out in such a way as to defend each other. The whole circuit was protected by a wide moat and the three entrances or openings to the town were made at the center of three of the curtains. (walls).”

p5.jpeg

2nd set of Walls (1665 - 1683)

“In the middle of the 17th century the Serenissima Republic of Venice thought the time had come to reinforce the stronghold (fortress fortified town), building nine new bastions (ravelins) beside the moat, on the straight side of the set of walls which surrounded the built-up area. The first ravelins to be built were those in front of the three entrances, the entrance having always been the weakest part of any fortress.”

3rd set of Walls (1806 - 1809)

“In 1806 Napoleon Bonaparte decided to renew the Palmanova ‘war machine,’ the most noticeable signs of which were the nine lunettes, that is, the bastions bounded by a dry moat.
They were built towards the countryside, designed to fend off enemies artillery batteries, preventing the destruction of the town and military buildings.”

Venice:

“A sovereign state city, a Marine Republic with a modern juridical system (A body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by controlling authority) was avant-garde in its time. The city had an innate propensity for commerce and was an unexpected power for its dimensions, would only feel pressure by the powerful Napoleon in the beginning 1800’s. This and much more was the Serenissma Republic of Venice.”

p6.jpeg

My take on this:

Powerful seafaring Venice in my opinion was definitely a major hub in the Star Civilization. The old maps confirm this, and the city has many star forts around it. Palmanova was an important part of the Venetian sovereign state, but why is it circular and polygonal?
My gut feeling observation on this official history is that whenever someone truly infamous is mentioned, such as Napoleon, it is a “debate-ender” in my opinion. We are just supposed to “oooh” and “ahhh” over the grandeur of Napoleon's conquests and fortifications, thus it is history not to be questioned by mere mortals such as us. Was Palmanova really designed as a ‘war machine’? Or did Napoleon just use it as one? Are we even positive he used it as a base of operations in the first instance?
Questioning history is not for the faint of heart, but hey, its our day job.
I cant wait to visit this two horse town! Bellissima!

Last edited:

_harris

Trusted Member
Reaction score
just a quick little dip into starforts... not sure it's worth it's own thread?!

was looking in/around the Cosa, Italy "roman fort" site (with megalithic walls... almost starfort-y!), and noticed there's this strange, 6km long, forested beach called Feniglia... and a weird town called Orbetello in the lagoon, with a half submerged "spanish windmill"..
anyway, noticed some large blocks in a photograph and somehow got onto 1600s map/ drawing of a battle, and noticed starforts and huge walls!
Bataille_navale_et_Siege_d_Orbitello_1646.jpg

so, naturally, I looked for those forts on the satellite mapping... here's what it looks like today...
[Megalithic site is large red dot, the 2 green dots are the lower left forts, marked the submerged windmill with a yellow dot, that 1600s map is kinda accurate, island shape is wrong but they didn't have air travel.. it's the bay and lagoon that's important anyhow!]
orbetello.png

on closer inspection of Orbetello, it is absolutely NOTHING like the 1600s depiction, and there's no sign of that lovely star shaped town! and no fort on feniglia, the whole area looks like it's been pretty messed up!
Post automatically merged:

okay i actually found this plan of the Orbetello starfort, the windmills are in this one and the "battle" illustration!
some parts of it can still be seen in the town.. though it looks to be sat on top of a much larger, submerged foundation!!
orbetello starfort.png

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
just a quick little dip into starforts... not sure it's worth it's own thread?!

was looking in/around the Cosa, Italy "roman fort" site (with megalithic walls... almost starfort-y!), and noticed there's this strange, 6km long, forested beach called Feniglia... and a weird town called Orbetello in the lagoon, with a half submerged "spanish windmill"..
anyway, noticed some large blocks in a photograph and somehow got onto 1600s map/ drawing of a battle, and noticed starforts and huge walls!
View attachment 1158

so, naturally, I looked for those forts on the satellite mapping... here's what it looks like today...
[Megalithic site is large red dot, the 2 green dots are the lower left forts, marked the submerged windmill with a yellow dot, that 1600s map is kinda accurate, island shape is wrong but they didn't have air travel.. it's the bay and lagoon that's important anyhow!]
View attachment 1159

on closer inspection of Orbetello, it is absolutely NOTHING like the 1600s depiction, and there's no sign of that lovely star shaped town! and no fort on feniglia, the whole area looks like it's been pretty messed up!
Post automatically merged:

okay i actually found this plan of the Orbetello starfort, the windmills are in this one and the "battle" illustration!
some parts of it can still be seen in the town.. though it looks to be sat on top of a much larger, submerged foundation!!
View attachment 1160
It is there, google maps(online) has gone down hill so quickly since the starfort phenome came about, the resolution is appalling and zooming is so bad it hurts my eyes, google earth is much better but i don't know for how long.

A few extras from the region

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 21.59.25.png

And here is your fort, funny thing though is i think these were built to disrupt a wave but this one points inland, could the wave come from the land instead of the sea???? for the waves to be cut the points need to be where the wave is coming from, could it be a wave of mud???
Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 21.59.51.png

_harris

Trusted Member
Reaction score
yeah you can see a couple of the original points from that 2nd illustration i posted... the first one makes it look way bigger but judging by the accuracy of the map, the fort might not have looked like that :p

that actually distracted me from the original point of my post- there is one starfort from that illustration which is completely missing, on what's now the Feniglia beach. (particularly stood out after reading about that mystery sand dune in France!)
orbetello battle.jpg

both these areas are just sand now!

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It is a very strange area, i have been trying to find the outer star shaped wall but it is mostly gone, the forts in the bottom left corner are elevated so maybe thats why they survive, but there are still big bits missing.

Is there some kind of war going on i this map, the fort sees to be surrounded and being fired upon??

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If I recall correctly from the old forum, a connection was made by Von Turin between star forts and leylines, referring to Star Fort Marghera in Venice, in particular. Alignments with some modern structures, and older ones with copper domes, were uncanny. I am really interested in this line of research.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It is a very strange area, i have been trying to find the outer star shaped wall but it is mostly gone, the forts in the bottom left corner are elevated so maybe thats why they survive, but there are still big bits missing.
I made mention of Orbetello recently in another thread called Artificial Islets.

Quite curious that the old maps provided by _harris don't show the two current sandy arcs of land that connect the mainland to the island of Monte Argentario, but instead show this land as having irregular coast lines, both on the side facing the lagoon and the other facing the sea.

Also, the old map shows an entry point into the lagoon on the northern spit of land whereas today there is no entry into the lagoon.

This whole area is quite mysterious. If you look down on this scene you can see a very unique arrangement of a peninsula in the middle of a lagoon with a port town that once was a 'star fort', surrounded by other star fort features and walls that are not there today.

It is not a natural feature to have an island off the Tuscan coast in the Tyrrhenian Sea connected to the mainland. There's nothing else like it along this coast. I conclude that it was a pre eminent port for the old world, but that it was destroyed by one or more catastrophes. Yet the lagoon survived as a geological feature.

My contention is that this area was geo-engineered in the distant past by a culture that had skills we can hardly fathom.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I believe there is a connection between star forts and Ley Lines. Were the forts a type of storage transformer? Multipurpose for sure.
Running water is electromagnetic, and the different angles of the bastions may have a whirlpool effect on the water. (Torsion fields).
Moats and canals are good things for defense, but many make no sense at all militarily, especially unnecessary complexity for its own sake.

Antwerp 3.jpeg fort De Shans 2.jpeg fort De Shans, Holland.jpeg

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I believe there is a connection between star forts and Ley Lines. Were the forts a type of storage transformer? Multipurpose for sure.
Running water is electromagnetic, and the different angles of the bastions may have a whirlpool effect on the water. (Torsion fields).
Moats and canals are good things for defense, but many make no sense at all militarily, especially unnecessary complexity for its own sake.

View attachment 1178View attachment 1179View attachment 1180
I remember a vid from back in the day that showed some guy running some tap water and then putting his finger under the stream to split it in two, then putting a muliti-meter on it and getting some voltage from it, have not tried this my self but now want a voltmeter.

Same kind of thing here as it seems to want to interrupt the flow and channel it around said structures!

Yes i think the running water may play a big part in this, salt more than not as it is more conductive.

I once read a book called pyramid power(written by an engineer) who said that the aquifers under the pyramids ionised the air in the shafts to produce massive amounts of static electricity, or something to that effect(long time ago).

Do any of us know if there are underground aquifers under these structures??, or maybe this is the overground version!

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Electromagnetic fields can cause water to move as well. Like a microwave boiling water.
If these forts treated and kept water moving using the earths electromagnetic waves, it was probably a slow and steady process.

Is this a clue?

Treatment of water with static and radio frequency electromagnetic fields
Abstract

A device for purifying water of mineral contaminants, bacteria, protozoa, algae, fungus, and other undesirable impurities, as well as for preventing and removing scale from conduits and containers within which water is maintained, that utilizes an electronic circuit capable of generating a plurality of interacting electromagnetic fields. The circuitry is capable of generating the combination of a first static electromagnetic field of variable offset, a second radio frequency varying electromagnetic field, and a third low frequency varying electromagnetic field with high amplitude, short pulse width, spikes. In addition, the circuitry is capable of inducing a high negative ion concentration in the water within which electrodes connected to the circuitry are immersed. The invention anticipates the use of electrodes suitable not only for the flow of water about the electrodes through a conduit, but the placement of electrodes within a pool of water to be purified.

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I wonder what Viktor Schauberger would think of this?

There's an interesting connection between his work and what we're discussing here.

View: https://youtu.be/yXPrLGUGZsw
Yes this is the name that was on the tip of my tongue, thanks!

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just have to throw this in here as it is where i have gotten the most reliable info on this phenomena and the guy who runs it, Fenton, has some fantastic insights on not only the star forts but the star civilisations and also the associated field systems that seem to link most of these forts together.

And Fenton's thread,

elvas portugal.jpg
forte-da-graca-elvas-alentejo-portugal-bastion-fort-or-star-fort-KDMJ7D.jpg
So this is one of the star forts that really puzzles me,

Tilbury fort

It sits on the bank of the Thames river in gravesend,

What gets me most is that i can not figure out what came first, the fort or the river!

Some pics of the fort and the surrounding area which to me might be part of the overall complex.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.40.15.png

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.41.27.png

I feel that the fort has been truncated to fit the bank of the river, but yet there are some more pics of the other side of the river with another fort,

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.43.05.png

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.43.25.png

Then we have the surrounding area which have some more forts or i should say what used to be forts,

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.40.45.png

Some repurposed forts, i now they used to be forts and can provide some info on how.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.44.14.png

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.44.36.png

And then we have this last one which more just a theory of my own that these quarry's are old forts that have been dug out, why else would they in the outline of what we know as star forts, in fact i thing most quarry's are what is left of star forts because the had really great materials in side them/underneath them.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 01.09.20.png

So the question that is begging to be answered is what came first the river, then why not build the forts a little more inland so to achieve proper symmetry and cohesion, or the forts, if it's the forts then it places their construction into a timeline we are not really familiar with because the river was here 2k years ago when the romans were here, in fact it is written that they sailed up it in AD43.

Very strange on many fronts and think the forts were there before the river and came to a very grave end in a time long long ago.

Thanks

Citizenship
I just have to throw this in here as it is where i have gotten the most reliable info on this phenomena and the guy who runs it, Fenton, has some fantastic insights on not only the star forts but the star civilisations and also the associated field systems that seem to link most of these forts together.

And Fenton's thread,

elvas portugal.jpg
forte-da-graca-elvas-alentejo-portugal-bastion-fort-or-star-fort-KDMJ7D.jpg
So this is one of the star forts that really puzzles me,

Tilbury fort

It sits on the bank of the Thames river in gravesend,

What gets me most is that i can not figure out what came first, the fort or the river!

Some pics of the fort and the surrounding area which to me might be part of the overall complex.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.40.15.png

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.41.27.png

I feel that the fort has been truncated to fit the bank of the river, but yet there are some more pics of the other side of the river with another fort,

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.43.05.png

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.43.25.png

Then we have the surrounding area which have some more forts or i should say what used to be forts,

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.40.45.png

Some repurposed forts, i now they used to be forts and can provide some info on how.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.44.14.png

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 00.44.36.png

And then we have this last one which more just a theory of my own that these quarry's are old forts that have been dug out, why else would they in the outline of what we know as star forts, in fact i thing most quarry's are what is left of star forts because the had really great materials in side them/underneath them.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 01.09.20.png

So the question that is begging to be answered is what came first the river, then why not build the forts a little more inland so to achieve proper symmetry and cohesion, or the forts, if it's the forts then it places their construction into a timeline we are not really familiar with because the river was here 2k years ago when the romans were here, in fact it is written that they sailed up it in AD43.

Very strange on many fronts and think the forts were there before the river and came to a very grave end in a time long long ago.

Thanks

Citizenship
So i have put all this into a new thread as i think it needs that!

Last edited:

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score
It is my summation, and thus opinion, that the design and building of Star Cities/ Forts paralleled the invention and development of gunpowder. Finally, world domination enabled by techonology of killing masses of people and nations.
It accompanied and accelerated colonialization, by Rome, through its many proxies, of the planet. No question whatsoever in my mind that Rome, in bed with China then as they are today, used gunpowder and StarForts to subjugate the planet and destroy Tartaria. They will do the same to you if you get in their way. Ultimately, you will be in their way. Any arguments? I would love to hear them!
There are no Star Forts, that I know of, East of the line of Star Forts in Moscow Province. Everyone knows that Tartaria never touched west of Moscow. Who is the aggressor here? Choose your won conclusion.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It is my summation, and thus opinion, that the design and building of Star Cities/ Forts paralleled the invention and development of gunpowder. Finally, world domination enabled by techonology of killing masses of people and nations.
It accompanied and accelerated colonialization, by Rome, through its many proxies, of the planet. No question whatsoever in my mind that Rome, in bed with China then as they are today, used gunpowder and StarForts to subjugate the planet and destroy Tartaria. They will do the same to you if you get in their way. Ultimately, you will be in their way. Any arguments? I would love to hear them!
There are no Star Forts, that I know of, East of the line of Star Forts in Moscow Province. Everyone knows that Tartaria never touched west of Moscow. Who is the aggressor here? Choose your won conclusion.
Plenty of forts east of Moscow,

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 04.52.33.png

Also the ones in India, Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines, Australia and japan pre date the empire getting to those places.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 04.57.08.png

And then there is this one which i think maybe older the the roman empire itself.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 18.31.35.png

co-ordinates for last image.

44°54'18.03"N 53°48'33.34"E

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score

Also the ones in India, Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines, Australia and japan pre date the empire getting to those places.

And then there is this one which i think maybe older the the roman empire itself.

Correct dating and chronology is now everything.

Stolen History will have a difficult time moving forward with anything until we start defining who, what, where, why and WHEN?

Is not a single person in America studying Fomenko??? His historical writings and revisionist chronology NOT his math per se!

Until then, and more, we have major gaps which are only filled in piece by piece if at all.

For two years I called Stolen History 'Stealing History' because so much was just mud in the water.

I work on a single assumed premise and go from there. That is: 'Rome is the seat, and progenitor, of all evil on planet earth and they have infected, a gadzillion times more than the bubonic plague, never mind COVID, everything'. The actual seat of Lucifer, Hillyl, Lilith, the rebellious wife of Yahweh. Now being inexorably exposed.

Without addressing that Grand eon length conspiracy of the Mafia, the real mafia, in Rome, the Medici’s and immunizing ourselves against the lies emanating from that source, we can make little to zero progress on a vast number of specific subjects. Of course I am not writing here just for Stolen History.

Why is Russia hated so much? Morals instead of immorality.

Nonetheless, it is certain the doctrine of the Eastern Orthodox Church is out of sync with that of Tartaryah, Hyper Borea, Eden! What should we expect with what Russia has been through in just the two centuries we think we understand?
How many years since Russia broke with the current Rome? Just a couple. Not decades, not centuries but years. They are only getting warmed up as prophecy unfolds. Believe what you will.

Gog / Magog will come against Rome. Hurray for that.

Given that it becomes a little, just a little, easier to interpret, interpolate or reject outright the stories we have been, are being told, whether here or elsewhere by Church/ State / Banks / Corps(es): How do you explain what I set forth herein?

In brief: We know the timeline of history has been rewritten and falsified for a reason. By whom? For what reason? What is the true timeline? Who are the real actors on the stage producing every manner of evil for profit? What is their end goal, for when and why?

Rome has been at this for a very long time, in our years, not one or two centuries. Five centuries at least; or eons.

Back to the topic at hand which must be exposed for what it really is in order to make progress in understanding our history and therefor our future.

Is there any such comprehensive list for the history of Star Forts? If not why not? If so where?

Yes, I have looked at several hundred Star Forts and the supposed history for each. None of it lines up except for nuances here and there.

One thing that pervades is that of a Grand Conspiracy of Rome to pit colonialist powers against each other while Rome benefits from all.

Some days I have thought Stolen History is just a thermometer for Rome to know what is said and thought on their secrets.

Colonialization of the world, from and by Rome and her proxies, is said to have started no later than 1400, or 400 if Fomenko is correct. Or more correct.

Is nobody at Stolen History, especially long term members, way longer than me, working on Fomenkos timeline to compare it to Rome???

Most Star Forts worldwide are coastal except in Europe where we do find the vast majority of these forts. W. Europe before, apparently, and E. Europe mostly, or entirely, after the Hanseatic League formation, but; not in the Urals, particularly, nor any at all in most of Russia as identified today. Why is that???

Once Moscow Province, a pain in the butt to East and West Europe forever, was conquered there was no need for more forts. Period. When was Moscow State, not City, actually conquered? Why was there a line of 10 +/- Forts protecting Russia Province, from the Siberian waste lands? They had no where near that many forts fro defense against Sweden, and company, who had been invading with quite regular forays.

That line of Forts was the demarcation between Tartaryah and the rest of the world in the so-called Eastern Hemisphere. The Western Hemisphere is another matter, no less important, for another time.

The Urals, and northward, may be the richest source of gold and diamonds on earth. Hardly touched at this point. From the East Urals north and / or north east to Gog and Magog should / would be considered the Capital of Tartaryah if there ever was any. From whose lineage would be a valid question? How was that lineage, and why, separated from both the Church of Rome and the Church, or Synagogue, of Jerusalem? For how long? Another unknown. Without that identification, of Church, State, Banks and Corp(ses) you have nothing. No history, no future, nothing.

What are we doing here?

Personally, I am keeping score. While moving the goal posts closer and closer to the other team. 'Here, take your best shot!'

Only dating and chronology is going to answer the host of questions I have.

Let us be clear that the Roman empire you refer to is the Church of Rome. Then AND now. The Beastly govern (mental), govern the mind, system which infects the whole planet.
Now that is a virus!

Though the first Star Fort, anywhere, is claimed to be in an obscure location in Italy, Roman?, there is little doubt in my mind that, like everything else, Rome took an idea, like gunpowder and Star Forts, to utilize in their conquest of earth. Most desiring to collect all of the gold to give to who? The Annunaki? I doubt that.

I repeat, with clarification, there are (next to) no Star Forts East of Moscow Province, NOT Russia the country, AND the line of Star Forts on their eastern frontier which was obviously formed in that manner for a reason. What reason? To keep out who?
There are actually very few Star Forts in Russia period. Nor Mongolia. Nor continental Asia except on the coast.

The Horde? Nobody invades another country without a reason. Rapacious robbers? Horny men looking for women? Starving peasants seeking food?
How about independent and weathy Tribes doing just fine in their confederacy but getting really sick and tired of beating off armies of Crusading Mercenaries, preaching their false doctrines, coming to steal anything not tied down? Paid mercenaries financed from the coffers of Royalty endorsed, even chartered, in this business by Rome!

The Teutonic Knights, as an example, were no less mercenary than the Templars or the Hospitaliers. New uniforms but same actors.

The 'ancient' example of the Star Fort pictured at 44°54'18.03"N 53°48'33.34"E is 'older than the roman empire itself' based on what presumption, assumption, conjecture or what? Serious question!

There are many different types of construction in Star Forts and forms thereof, or similar, some of which would rapidly decay without seasonal, never mind annual, upkeep. What we see at those coordinates is obviously a shadow of what once was WHAT and WHEN?

Once the Hanseatic League was formed (1/358?), mercantile and military always have gone hand in hand, and the bulwark of bastions in Western and Eastern Europe were built then the frontier of Siberia / Tartaria / Mongolia could be penetrated, or rather, raped, and pillaged at will. From inland AND from the coasts.

It appears that was ongoing only from 1350 through to 1812 at least and final mop-up was not affected until under Stalin. Thence wiping out every last vestige of history and allowing a complet rewrite which we know was done.

I have seen nothing ever, at all, no evidence, but conjecture only, to suggest that Tartaryah was an aggressor in Russia, America, anywhere. I see all kinds of evidence daily, for 64 yrs, that Rome is behind every inquistion, war, slaughter for their own reasons. Mercury, the favorite god of Commerce of Rome, is also god over the gods of war.

Until Rome, the mafia of the Medici's, or Doctors / Priests as you know them, Tartaryah existed unmolested for who knows how long; for as far as we know. Probably since their emigration from destroyed Hyper Boreas.

In addition to those regions mentioned I would include in Tartaria, until 1/650, most of Canada and much of the USA.

There appears to be way less than 1%, maybe 0.05%, of all Star Forts in Tartaryah (now Russia). That is; within the very substantial lands East of, then, Moscow Province.

Those that do exist could be as recent as the end of the 16th or even 18th century. Do you know? Does anyone?

Do we have an agenda? What is it?

Without a proper timeline we don't have much except a bunch of nicely arranged rocks. And a lot of blood to someone’s credit or damnation.

What a wonderful way to cover the assassins tracks. Kill the assassin(s) assassin(s) assassin and there is no witness, except, Rome records everything.

You can be sure this will spread elsewhere as many seek the truth of our bloodline.

I know mine pretty well.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Correct dating and chronology is now everything.

Stolen History will have a difficult time moving forward with anything until we start defining who, what, where, why and WHEN?

Is not a single person in America studying Fomenko??? His historical writings and revisionist chronology NOT his math per se!

Until then, and more, we have major gaps which are only filled in piece by piece if at all.

For two years I called Stolen History 'Stealing History' because so much was just mud in the water.

I work on a single assumed premise and go from there. That is: 'Rome is the seat, and progenitor, of all evil on planet earth and they have infected, a gadzillion times more than the bubonic plague, never mind COVID, everything'. The actual seat of Lucifer, Hillyl, Lilith, the rebellious wife of Yahweh. Now being inexorably exposed.

Without addressing that Grand eon length conspiracy of the Mafia, the real mafia, in Rome, the Medici’s and immunizing ourselves against the lies emanating from that source, we can make little to zero progress on a vast number of specific subjects. Of course I am not writing here just for Stolen History.

Why is Russia hated so much? Morals instead of immorality.

Nonetheless, it is certain the doctrine of the Eastern Orthodox Church is out of sync with that of Tartaryah, Hyper Borea, Eden! What should we expect with what Russia has been through in just the two centuries we think we understand?
How many years since Russia broke with the current Rome? Just a couple. Not decades, not centuries but years. They are only getting warmed up as prophecy unfolds. Believe what you will.

Gog / Magog will come against Rome. Hurray for that.

Given that it becomes a little, just a little, easier to interpret, interpolate or reject outright the stories we have been, are being told, whether here or elsewhere by Church/ State / Banks / Corps(es): How do you explain what I set forth herein?

In brief: We know the timeline of history has been rewritten and falsified for a reason. By whom? For what reason? What is the true timeline? Who are the real actors on the stage producing every manner of evil for profit? What is their end goal, for when and why?

Rome has been at this for a very long time, in our years, not one or two centuries. Five centuries at least; or eons.

Back to the topic at hand which must be exposed for what it really is in order to make progress in understanding our history and therefor our future.

Is there any such comprehensive list for the history of Star Forts? If not why not? If so where?

Yes, I have looked at several hundred Star Forts and the supposed history for each. None of it lines up except for nuances here and there.

One thing that pervades is that of a Grand Conspiracy of Rome to pit colonialist powers against each other while Rome benefits from all.

Some days I have thought Stolen History is just a thermometer for Rome to know what is said and thought on their secrets.

Colonialization of the world, from and by Rome and her proxies, is said to have started no later than 1400, or 400 if Fomenko is correct. Or more correct.

Is nobody at Stolen History, especially long term members, way longer than me, working on Fomenkos timeline to compare it to Rome???

Most Star Forts worldwide are coastal except in Europe where we do find the vast majority of these forts. W. Europe before, apparently, and E. Europe mostly, or entirely, after the Hanseatic League formation, but; not in the Urals, particularly, nor any at all in most of Russia as identified today. Why is that???

Once Moscow Province, a pain in the butt to East and West Europe forever, was conquered there was no need for more forts. Period. When was Moscow State, not City, actually conquered? Why was there a line of 10 +/- Forts protecting Russia Province, from the Siberian waste lands? They had no where near that many forts fro defense against Sweden, and company, who had been invading with quite regular forays.

That line of Forts was the demarcation between Tartaryah and the rest of the world in the so-called Eastern Hemisphere. The Western Hemisphere is another matter, no less important, for another time.

The Urals, and northward, may be the richest source of gold and diamonds on earth. Hardly touched at this point. From the East Urals north and / or north east to Gog and Magog should / would be considered the Capital of Tartaryah if there ever was any. From whose lineage would be a valid question? How was that lineage, and why, separated from both the Church of Rome and the Church, or Synagogue, of Jerusalem? For how long? Another unknown. Without that identification, of Church, State, Banks and Corp(ses) you have nothing. No history, no future, nothing.

What are we doing here?

Personally, I am keeping score. While moving the goal posts closer and closer to the other team. 'Here, take your best shot!'

Only dating and chronology is going to answer the host of questions I have.

Let us be clear that the Roman empire you refer to is the Church of Rome. Then AND now. The Beastly govern (mental), govern the mind, system which infects the whole planet.
Now that is a virus!

Though the first Star Fort, anywhere, is claimed to be in an obscure location in Italy, Roman?, there is little doubt in my mind that, like everything else, Rome took an idea, like gunpowder and Star Forts, to utilize in their conquest of earth. Most desiring to collect all of the gold to give to who? The Annunaki? I doubt that.

I repeat, with clarification, there are (next to) no Star Forts East of Moscow Province, NOT Russia the country, AND the line of Star Forts on their eastern frontier which was obviously formed in that manner for a reason. What reason? To keep out who?
There are actually very few Star Forts in Russia period. Nor Mongolia. Nor continental Asia except on the coast.

The Horde? Nobody invades another country without a reason. Rapacious robbers? Horny men looking for women? Starving peasants seeking food?
How about independent and weathy Tribes doing just fine in their confederacy but getting really sick and tired of beating off armies of Crusading Mercenaries, preaching their false doctrines, coming to steal anything not tied down? Paid mercenaries financed from the coffers of Royalty endorsed, even chartered, in this business by Rome!

The Teutonic Knights, as an example, were no less mercenary than the Templars or the Hospitaliers. New uniforms but same actors.

The 'ancient' example of the Star Fort pictured at 44°54'18.03"N 53°48'33.34"E is 'older than the roman empire itself' based on what presumption, assumption, conjecture or what? Serious question!

There are many different types of construction in Star Forts and forms thereof, or similar, some of which would rapidly decay without seasonal, never mind annual, upkeep. What we see at those coordinates is obviously a shadow of what once was WHAT and WHEN?

Once the Hanseatic League was formed (1/358?), mercantile and military always have gone hand in hand, and the bulwark of bastions in Western and Eastern Europe were built then the frontier of Siberia / Tartaria / Mongolia could be penetrated, or rather, raped, and pillaged at will. From inland AND from the coasts.

It appears that was ongoing only from 1350 through to 1812 at least and final mop-up was not affected until under Stalin. Thence wiping out every last vestige of history and allowing a complet rewrite which we know was done.

I have seen nothing ever, at all, no evidence, but conjecture only, to suggest that Tartaryah was an aggressor in Russia, America, anywhere. I see all kinds of evidence daily, for 64 yrs, that Rome is behind every inquistion, war, slaughter for their own reasons. Mercury, the favorite god of Commerce of Rome, is also god over the gods of war.

Until Rome, the mafia of the Medici's, or Doctors / Priests as you know them, Tartaryah existed unmolested for who knows how long; for as far as we know. Probably since their emigration from destroyed Hyper Boreas.

In addition to those regions mentioned I would include in Tartaria, until 1/650, most of Canada and much of the USA.

There appears to be way less than 1%, maybe 0.05%, of all Star Forts in Tartaryah (now Russia). That is; within the very substantial lands East of, then, Moscow Province.

Those that do exist could be as recent as the end of the 16th or even 18th century. Do you know? Does anyone?

Do we have an agenda? What is it?

Without a proper timeline we don't have much except a bunch of nicely arranged rocks. And a lot of blood to someone’s credit or damnation.

What a wonderful way to cover the assassins tracks. Kill the assassin(s) assassin(s) assassin and there is no witness, except, Rome records everything.

You can be sure this will spread elsewhere as many seek the truth of our bloodline.

I know mine pretty well.
Right there is a lot to get through here but will give a shot. Basically yes I also believe it is the roman church or however one wishes to define such an entity after all I know that that is the entity that owns me or a better definition would be owns the paperwork that I fraudulently use to conduct business in their commercial realm and as far as I know and as far as i have travelled i have not come across anyone that does not have the same paper work(birth cert) as me, my title was produced by the local parish council through which subsidiaries lead to the crown corp that lead to city of London and then on to Rome.

What I do not know is if this is true in Russia, I can hazard a guess and say it is although I do agree with you and say that Russia was conquered much the same way the west was but i do not know if it was because Russia was different or it was just a changing of the guard.

You see at this point we are all so far removed by time and tradition from our true origins that I fear there may not be much validity in trying to figure what or when those things were and maybe a clean break might be best.

However I do not have the slightest inkling in how to initiate this and my own programming seems to want to work against me and the only thing that gives me comfort is that i am aware of that and that I can tell others but without greater numbers or using romantic levels of violence I stand no chance of waking people from their slumber.

I really don't see any Spartacus moments and have even less faith in the idea of a Messiah.

I don't wish to pee on your fire as such but I do not see a path out of said cave at the present time, if you have some insights then please share them.

The only way that I can see out of this is mass non participation and I mean that in the most extreme sense because we are the life that gives the dead it's reason for living, it's our participation in the illusion that makes the illusion possible, however this means a sticky end that i can not convince my self into doing let alone others.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1178View attachment 1179View attachment 1180
I remember a vid from back in the day that showed some guy running some tap water and then putting his finger under the stream to split it in two, then putting a muliti-meter on it and getting some voltage from it, have not tried this my self but now want a voltmeter.

Same kind of thing here as it seems to want to interrupt the flow and channel it around said structures!

Yes i think the running water may play a big part in this, salt more than not as it is more conductive.

I once read a book called pyramid power(written by an engineer) who said that the aquifers under the pyramids ionised the air in the shafts to produce massive amounts of static electricity, or something to that effect(long time ago).

Do any of us know if there are underground aquifers under these structures??, or maybe this is the overground version!
View: https://youtu.be/3451JCwzbl0

AN explanation of the voltage from water streams and maybe even the forts themselves!

Last edited: