Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes, I also believe this was how energy was generated via the canals and channeled rivers that surrounded the star citadels. I also think this was how the water was kept clean and free flowing. This is not an impossible situation to reconstruct.

I suggest that the star civilization is the place to start in order to do a proper revamp of our history. It is a form that can be easily recognized. These structures were built with great effort and were not defensive fortifications. If they were not forts, then the amount of effort used to build them points to a function that was paramount in a culture's life. What's next after ensuring your physical survival against an enemy attack? It's energy production! And stabilizing your environment to guard against the extremes of nature.

The old culture used energy in a different way than we do. That world was totally different than ours. We can't yet really comprehend how everything fit together, but we can begin to reconstruct some ideas from our knowledge of basic physics.

I'm not a physicist or scientist, but just an armchair dot connector. Can't someone with a bigger brain than me figure out how energy from water was generated? Somebody else can think of mechanical devices that were able to harness such power. It can't be that difficult.

WorldWar1812

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes, I also believe this was how energy was generated via the canals and channeled rivers that surrounded the star citadels. I also think this was how the water was kept clean and free flowing. This is not an impossible situation to reconstruct.

I suggest that the star civilization is the place to start in order to do a proper revamp of our history. It is a form that can be easily recognized. These structures were built with great effort and were not defensive fortifications. If they were not forts, then the amount of effort used to build them points to a function that was paramount in a culture's life. What's next after ensuring your physical survival against an enemy attack? It's energy production! And stabilizing your environment to guard against the extremes of nature.

The old culture used energy in a different way than we do. That world was totally different than ours. We can't yet really comprehend how everything fit together, but we can begin to reconstruct some ideas from our knowledge of basic physics.

I'm not a physicist or scientist, but just an armchair dot connector. Can't someone with a bigger brain than me figure out how energy from water was generated? Somebody else can think of mechanical devices that were able to harness such power. It can't be that difficult.
It could be.

Reactions: Six

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
They don't make them like they used to...lol > French army 'starforts' in Mali
Hilarious. How much money, resources, and men would you need to copy a true star fort? People still seem to think 500 years ago everything was even easier.

This military style camp really comes close to what I would expect when people quickly need to come up with defense structures. Many of the old star forts were attacked not be destroying the fortress, but by simply waiting outside of the fort until the inhabitants started to die from starvation. You simply cut of the supply routes and wait. Historically, theres no point in creating extensive star forts for defense. The real defense is in manpower and weapon technology.

The old start forts had another purpose, but this also got me thinking about all the historical castles. What was their purpose? They were usually built to be as inaccessible as possible. I think their purpose was for defense, but not for defense against armies, but for defense against the local population. I think castles were built as a government area for foreign, maybe even alien, rulers to subdue the local population. Castles are a sign of a slow infiltration of society by outsiders. Either that or people had to hide from something.

In contrast to star forts, castles were not uniform in nature. Comparing star forts and castles makes it obvious that star forts were built by a unified culture.

Then we have the historical absurdity of thinking that cities needed protection from anything. Armies were organised in kingdoms. Why protect individual cities if you have an army that protects an entire country? We don't need it today, and we didn't need it back then.

But, when it comes to biology, living systems are always enclosed within something. When you take away the cellular boundaries (cell membranes), organs start to dissolve, and you get something like cancer, when the structure breaks down. We see something similar when cities grew larger than the star forts where they were originally contained in. Interestingly, the structure of crystallized living, healthy water is similar to that of star forts, so I think with star forts we are looking at the remnants of a society that knew everything about how ether-physics, cosmology, biology, chemistry interacted. The foundation of everything was energy, frequency and vibration.

A wall surrounding a city is the single best way to cause coherence, and a sense of identity. The purpose of a wall is not defense against armies, it is in causing a distinction between inside and outside. It's really the only way to create a true city community. A city without a wall is no city and is basically like cancer.

If the old city of Badghad really existed, it's a perfect example of how structure and energy interact. Basically with a wall you can not only create a sense of identity and identification with the community, you can also control who comes inside. Similar to a living cell, where the flow of nutrients is monitored.

A round city can have several outer layers, and the center of the city will be the cultural and political center as well.

The size of the old city also has meaning. People knew that a city can't be allowed to grow to infinity. I think we are looking at a couple thousand inhabitans, it may be possible to max this out to something like 20 or 30k or so when you create local neighborhood communities within the city and then connect those small neighborhoods with each other in a decentral way as well.

3367.jpg

1081639196-700x375.jpg

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In contrast to star forts, castles were not uniform in nature. Comparing star forts and castles makes it obvious that star forts were built by a unified culture.

Then we have the historical absurdity of thinking that cities needed protection from anything. Armies were organised in kingdoms. Why protect individual cities if you have an army that protects an entire country? We don't need it today, and we didn't need it back then.

But, when it comes to biology, living systems are always enclosed within something. When you take away the cell walls and cell membranes, you get something like cancer, when the structure dissolves. We see something similar when cities grew larger than the star forts where they were originally contained in. Interestingly, the structure of crystallized living, healthy water is similar to that of star forts, so I think with star forts we are looking at the remnants of a society that knew everything about how cosmology, biology, chemistry interacted.
"Comparing star forts and castles makes it obvious that star forts were built by a unified culture."

This is the thing. If we recognize this worldwide unitary culture, we have a place to start from. We don't know where this star civilization plan and the intelligence to build it came from, but clearly there was a highly organized, massive enterprise to create these settlements all over the place. Looking at France and Germany, nearly every large city began as a star citadel. Somehow there were enough people available to labor over these construction projects, including the accompanying canals, channeled rivers and extensive field systems. And this happened in areas where there was no appreciable urban settlements before the citadels were built. How can that be?

I speculate that this build out happened after the fall of Atlantis, with people migrating all over the world carrying the knowledge of how to re-start organized human society using the blueprint of Atlantis. Despite the limited imagery we have to go on, it seems obvious to me that the Atlantean urban form was a very large water world with islands and canals and structures that harnessed natural energies. This was later replicated in smaller configurations all over the world.

To put all this together into a logical sequence, we need to re-imagine a different history than we have been taught. If we are missing the primacy of this historic record, there's lots more accompanying information that has been confabulated in order to memory hole our past.

The problem is we don't know what parts are fabricated and what may be true, but taken out of its proper context. That seems a fool's errand to figure out and I've sort of given up, though I encourage others to try. Mostly I'm left with an alternate view, a pleasant one of a highly productive culture who knew how to harmoniously live and co-create with the earth's natural energies. It gives me solace that there once existed a more enlightened human society, as opposed to the brutish version of mainstream history.

It leaves me feeling that something unusual is going on, as if a parallel universe exists. Some people see one set of historical developments, we see another. For me it all comes down to my visioning of this alternative past and the satisfaction it gives me. I've traveled enough of the world to have gained this memory back, and have done my own large architectural projects that have helped me key into such a reality.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Dare I say it?
Are the French building "quickie" star forts because SH and other websites are shedding light on the phenomena?
Grab your shovels...

But, when it comes to biology, living systems are always enclosed within something. When you take away the cell walls and cell membranes, you get something like cancer, when the structure dissolves. We see something similar when cities grew larger than the star forts where they were originally contained in. Interestingly, the structure of crystallized living, healthy water is similar to that of star forts, so I think with star forts we are looking at the remnants of a society that knew everything about how cosmology, biology, chemistry interacted.
"Comparing star forts and castles makes it obvious that star forts were built by a unified culture."

This is the thing. If we recognize this worldwide unitary culture, we have a place to start from. We don't know where this star civilization plan and the intelligence to build it came from, but clearly there was a highly organized, massive enterprise to create these settlements all over the place. Looking at France and Germany, nearly every large city began as a star citadel. Somehow there were enough people available to labor over these construction projects, including the accompanying canals, channeled rivers and extensive field systems. And this happened in areas where there was no appreciable urban settlements before the citadels were built. How can that be?

I speculate that this build out happened after the fall of Atlantis, with people migrating all over the world carrying the knowledge of how to re-start organized human society using the blueprint of Atlantis. Despite the limited imagery we have to go on, it seems obvious to me that the Atlantean urban form was a very large water world with islands and canals and structures that harnessed natural energies. This was later replicated in smaller configurations all over the world.

To put all this together into a logical sequence, we need to re-imagine a different history than we have been taught. If we are missing the primacy of this historic record, there's lots more accompanying information that has been confabulated in order to memory hole our past.

The problem is we don't know what parts are fabricated and what may be true, but taken out of its proper context. That seems a fool's errand to figure out and I've sort of given up, though I encourage others to try. Mostly I'm left with an alternate view, a pleasant one of a highly productive culture who knew how to harmoniously live and co-create with the earth's natural energies. It gives me solace that there once existed a more enlightened human society, as opposed to the brutish version of mainstream history.

It leaves me feeling that something unusual is going on, as if a parallel universe exists. Some people see one set of historical developments, we see another. For me it all comes down to my visioning of this alternative past and the satisfaction it gives me. I've traveled enough of the world to have gained this memory back, and have done my own large architectural projects that have helped me key into such a reality.
Agreed, but please don't give up.
As for Atlantis and the survivors, if I had to guess, star fort structures were probably used for energized formal gardens. The garden in Lima Peru is very interesting and may be a clue. Now why would they have used a military design for a garden?

star fort gardens 2.jpeg star fort gardens 3.jpg star fort geomancy.jpeg

star fort garden maze Lima.jpeg

Many parallel realities and timelines are probably at work in our current reality, so there may be different versions of the truth that are all valid. Its a brain twister for sure, but worth considering. After all, most of unquestioning and compliant society is sadly ignorant and lazy and wants easy answers for every single issue, but we are in the business of finding complex ones to complex questions by questioning everything.
Nothing "easy" is worthwhile in the end.

• Want an easy "brain food" meal? Buy nutritionally dead frozen food and fry it in a microwave and zap your brain with electromagnetic radar waves. Wash it down with plenty of alcohol.

• Want a gourmet meal that's nutritious and delicious? Go to a market with a recipe book, buy fresh ingredients and medicinal herbs, and do the hard work with cast iron pots and copper pans. Wash it down with mineral spring water.

The choice is yours.
The French fort above in Mali is the microwave version of a frozen pizza star fort.

Last edited:

tobyahnah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I believe there is a connection between star forts and Ley Lines. Were the forts a type of storage transformer? Multipurpose for sure.
Running water is electromagnetic, and the different angles of the bastions may have a whirlpool effect on the water. (Torsion fields).
Moats and canals are good things for defense, but many make no sense at all militarily, especially unnecessary complexity for its own sake.

View attachment 1178View attachment 1179View attachment 1180
I remember a video from back in the day that showed some guy running some tap water and then putting his finger under the stream to split it in two, then putting a multi-meter on it and getting some voltage from it, have not tried this my self but now want a voltmeter.

Same kind of thing here as it seems to want to interrupt the flow and channel it around said structures!

Yes i think the running water may play a big part in this, salt more than not as it is more conductive.

I once read a book called pyramid power(written by an engineer) who said that the aquifers under the pyramids ionized the air in the shafts to produce massive amounts of static electricity, or something to that effect(long time ago).

Do any of us know if there are underground aquifers under these structures??, or maybe this is the overground version!
I presume you are referring to THE book on Pyramid Power written by Patrick Flanagan and published in 1975. I bought 25 copies at the time and gave or sold them to people interested then. I went on to read some 30 other books on pyramids. Including that of Tompkins and Bird. Tough reading for sure. It was an interesting subject then and still is, but; as the measurements for the Great Pyramid at Giza are very specific to the earth's form at the time the pyramid was built, which is not now known for sure, the Power of that Pyramid is now seriously depleted, and, most if not all other pyramids would be also since we have lost the map and the understanding of the ley lines actual locations, energies and applications.
Nonetheless, the reason that pyramid constructs have worked for Patrick Flanagan, myself, and others I know, is that we do believe and harness with our mind and body these tools. Our human, and cosmic, construct energies as tools in unison with these physical construct tools and energies.

I should note here that: Dr. Flanagan died in December of 2019, right when the COVID meme assault on the human species began. AND that it was Flanagan's esoteric energy production company which is, and has been, the sponsor of What Does It Mean dot com website (no vested interest on my part except for reading it the last 15+yrs), AND, that Flanagan's close friend and confidant all of these years, former US Senator, Dr Nick Begich (who appears to be the sole author of What Does it Mean), contributes the other part of the equation, which is; Brain Power with Pyramid Power and Food / Nutrition Power to maximize our personal human power in a deteriorating Earth, Solar System and Galaxy.
No, I am not joking.

This, our limited understanding of ley lines, etc., is one of those things which suggests to me that we are in the thousand year period after the global cataclysm brought on by evil and are still under that evil system until this millennium is finished.
Many have said that this END is imminent. I don't know and does it matter? We need to do what we have to do and not just speculate.

It may well be true, that The End is near but our goal here, and everywhere, for most of us here, is I believe still first and foremost to identify and recognize TRUTH so we may build a sure platform to move forward on.
Since the Truth of humans is rather nebulous I try to use the definition in the Bible rather than the dictionary as the ruler or yardstick. That would be PS. 119:142, 151 which I paraphrase as 'Truth is the Law and the Commandments'. Since there are rules for everything else, whether petty or grand, it makes sense that there are rules, or measuring devices, for verification of anything and everything which many would consider esoteric, unlikely or near impossible.

Part of what I am doing here on SH is looking for those rules supporting elements. In the world in general, and even places here on SH, those rules are only distorted and not clarified or applied. Ascertainment and assessment of Truth, using these definitions and measurements, i.e. conformance with foundational laws, becomes the overriding immediate goal before anything else.
It is a big job but essential in a big question like 'the Lay of the Ley lines'. What are they? What can they do? How?
I don't think it impossible, with a firm grounding in Truth; i.e. What are the parameters for interacting with and utilizing the Ley lines in our current circumstances and conditions? But, for what purpose? Oft times the purpose is going to dictate the results if any.

A 'reverse engineering and application process' if you will. Someone will, sooner or later, have to do this. Right reasons become part of the foundation of TRUTH required.

It is difficult to confidently and accurately answer your general query about the splitting of water into separate streams being a key to energy production, or more likely liberation, but I can say with confidence that the harmonics of the pyramid(s) and other structures does indeed affect water. There are lots of things we can do to affect the structure of water and pyramids are only one.
The entire industry of Ionized Water is based on splitting water droplets. Whether with electric powered platinum plated chambers or far infrared producing tourmaline as the tools we can reverse polarity of water molecules to generate acid or alkaline solutions for many various applications. Dr. Flanagan's primary tool was simple silica.
In a roaring river, or gentle stream, the same process occurs naturally, perpetually, by water being forced into a reverse vortex state if only for a split second.
You can produce a reverse vortex quite easily using a counter revolutionary, or spiraling, induction of water movement in a water picture or glass simply by spinning the water in the opposing direction from the normal course it would take. Natural water vortexes are the reverse in the southern hemisphere from those in the north. If we reverse either of those norms by induction we will break off electrons which will reattach to other atoms changing polarities and effects. This is rather simplified for illustration.

I consider that simple ability, now, to be a far cry short of what, in my estimation, was certainly done previously using the harmonics of vast structures which we minimally understand today. I mean like complete oceans operating quite differently than they do today. For all I know reverse spinning galaxies may be possible just as Neptune's atmosphere reversed direction in December. What the fallout will be is yet unknown.
Whether it be the artificial structures of the Great Pyramid and the, now, dry canals of Northern Alberta, or the natural ley lines of the earth centuries or eons ago, it is apparent that we needed then, and need now, these energies for success with creation which we have, instead, now tried to effect changes in using applications of chemicals and energy not intended for the purposes of creating food or environments safe and nurturing for humans and other creatures.
It is almost like we are now in a totally artificial construct versus a totally natural or normal construct before. And, before we were using naturally occurring and/or devised processes for successful harnessing of natural, normal energies and now we are using the obverse, or counterfeits.

Which is not to say that which went before was either partially or entirely correct. We don't know that for sure. Nor do we know that the esoteric conclusions reached by some or many are correct. It is obvious that those of many failed miserably.
Similar to saying that a world based on the threat of nuclear weapons is actually a peaceful world; that is certainly neither reasonable or logical!

All of that said: I do believe that anyone interested in understanding naturally occurring, now existing, ley lines, or former, MUST get into dowsing using a pendulum or Y-stick.
You, YOU, must get in direct contact with that energy and I don't know anyone who having tried to do so did NOT! No, they all DID!

SALT is throwing a real wild card into the equation as all salt(s) are made from different components unless it is synthetically produced according to a staid formula; like common table salt. All oceans are different, all inland salt deposits are different. Some have gold, some do not, some which don't have gold may have gold precipitated out of it with the use of bacteria though we cannot do that electrically or any other way that I know of. Barfoot was working on both. People in disparate industries may have applications or ideas that I do not. Those who ask questions should be prepared to look far and wide as answers may well exist but have not been applied or broadcast.

It is also possible to get connected with the 'ley lines' and/or 'elements' beneath or around us using different types of electronic detectors but they are making the connection and not us. We are only observing. I mean like: a proton magnetometer or treasure hunter metal detector. You are unlikely to develop your own abilities using those as they are the antennae and the receiver vs. a pendulum or y-stick where they are the antennae but YOU are the receiver.

I hope to hear of your progress.
It takes time. Who knows how long.
I can say that I have worked with silver and gold and copper, and much of the periodic table, for 60yrs and am still developing skill sets which amaze me to no end.
Sometimes the littlest experiments produce the biggest results.

liqouriceandhorses

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. How much money, resources, and men would you need to copy a true star fort? People still seem to think 500 years ago everything was even easier.

This military style camp really comes close to what I would expect when people quickly need to come up with defense structures. Many of the old star forts were attacked not be destroying the fortress, but by simply waiting outside of the fort until the inhabitants started to die from starvation. You simply cut of the supply routes and wait. Historically, theres no point in creating extensive star forts for defense. The real defense is in manpower and weapon technology.

The old start forts had another purpose, but this also got me thinking about all the historical castles. What was their purpose? They were usually built to be as inaccessible as possible. I think their purpose was for defense, but not for defense against armies, but for defense against the local population. I think castles were built as a government area for foreign, maybe even alien, rulers to subdue the local population. Castles are a sign of a slow infiltration of society by outsiders. Either that or people had to hide from something.

But, when it comes to biology, living systems are always enclosed within something. When you take away the cellular boundaries (cell membranes), organs start to dissolve, and you get something like cancer, when the structure breaks down. We see something similar when cities grew larger than the star forts where they were originally contained in. Interestingly, the structure of crystallized living, healthy water is similar to that of star forts, so I think with star forts we are looking at the remnants of a society that knew everything about how ether-physics, cosmology, biology, chemistry interacted. The foundation of everything was energy, frequency and vibration.

A wall surrounding a city is the single best way to cause coherence, and a sense of identity. The purpose of a wall is not defense against armies, it is in causing a distinction between inside and outside. It's really the only way to create a true city community. A city without a wall is no city and is basically like cancer.

If the old city of Badghad really existed, it's a perfect example of how structure and energy interact. Basically with a wall you can not only create a sense of identity and identification with the community, you can also control who comes inside. Similar to a living cell, where the flow of nutrients is monitored.

A round city can have several outer layers, and the center of the city will be the cultural and political center as well.

The size of the old city also has meaning. People knew that a city can't be allowed to grow to infinity. I think we are looking at a couple thousand inhabitans, it may be possible to max this out to something like 20 or 30k or so when you create local neighborhood communities within the city and then connect those small neighborhoods with each other in a decentral way as well.

Many European castles sits on top of these probably older star fort foundations. Here is Borgholm ruins, and a star fort quarry on the same island. In my mind the original star fort looks washed away as many others that sits in rivers or sureline. Wouldn´t you want stars out to the water if theire purpose is to deflect or place cannons on?
BHwashedsf.jpg
BHstarfortq.jpg

tobyahnah

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Many European castles sits on top of these probably older star fort foundations. Here is Borgholm ruins, and a star fort quarry on the same island. In my mind the original star fort looks washed away as many others that sits in rivers or sureline. Wouldn´t you want stars out to the water if theire purpose is to deflect or place cannons on?
Your final question is telling in and of itself; regarding these Star Forts which appear built backwards. I questioned this also at various points in my study of Star Forts and always came to the same general conclusion(s). That is, these were invader's forts and sought only to maintain their base point for future incursions and conquests inland. In the meantime they had to be able to beat off the opposition which was coming at them from inland. In other words: the Native populations.
So also, as I have pointed out elsewhere; that in extreme inland positions the Stars point in a direction other than would be expected. That may be in the case where they are on top of a hill or bluff or in a strategic valley but are facing away from what might be expected as the front line of attack. They are not defenders in all of these situations, in my opinion, but, invaders.
I should say, for full disclosure, not only am I descended from Priests and Kings but the Voyageurs who held the Forts of Lac Coulonge and Temiskaming from violent savages. NOT! My ancestors got along quite well with the natives of Canada. It was the GD Hudson's Bay Corporation, the oldest on Earth still standing, whom they had to defend against. Yes, I am also descended from warriors, as my mother told me that my father retired a Captain in the CDN Army but he would have retired a General if he had learned to keep his mouth shut.
Yes, I DO take after my father more than my mother.
My mother was a very wise woman.
My father was a very wise man.
Does that make me one? No, but I do try to pay attention instead of paying cash.
Nice callout on the backwards Star Forts.
We have every right to rewrite History back to where it was instead of where it is pretended it is.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Your final question is telling in and of itself; regarding these Star Forts which appear built backwards. I questioned this also at various points in my study of Star Forts and always came to the same general conclusion(s). That is, these were invader's forts and sought only to maintain their base point for future incursions and conquests inland. In the meantime they had to be able to beat off the opposition which was coming at them from inland. In other words: the Native populations.
Yes they may have this function also, much like the military of today, Iran for instance has put it's country right in the middle of a ring of US military bases.

But yet in the case of Russia(Moscow) i believe that they are defensive structures that support the main Kremlin, much like Amsterdam, Antwerp and Paris.

Many European castles sits on top of these probably older star fort foundations. Here is Borgholm ruins, and a star fort quarry on the same island. In my mind the original star fort looks washed away as many others that sits in rivers or sureline.
Yes many castles get built on such foundations which leads me to think they from the older more technological world.

This one puzzles me a bit though, what came first the pyramid or the star fort???

34°37'59.58"N 112°48'39.62"E

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 17.53.52.png

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 17.58.20.png

liqouriceandhorses

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes they may have this function also, much like the military of today, Iran for instance has put it's country right in the middle of a ring of US military bases.

But yet in the case of Russia(Moscow) i believe that they are defensive structures that support the main Kremlin, much like Amsterdam, Antwerp and Paris.

Many European castles sits on top of these probably older star fort foundations. Here is Borgholm ruins, and a star fort quarry on the same island. In my mind the original star fort looks washed away as many others that sits in rivers or sureline.
Yes many castles get built on such foundations which leads me to think they from the older more technological world.

This one puzzles me a bit though, what came first the pyramid or the star fort???

That one is amazing! Looks lika a complete complex with the layout of classical park design, something. What is that pyramid called? 👆
- Why choose. Altough if you got to choose, it probably would be great with a good lidar maping.
sfp.jpg

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

That one is amazing! Looks lika a complete complex with the layout of classical park design, something. What is that pyramid called? 👆
- Why choose. Altough if you got to choose, it probably would be great with a good lidar maping.
Do you have a location for this pic??

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
At least in China, Im beginning to think that star forts and pyramids were contemporaries.
It really looks like agriculture was the reason for the pairing.
Perhaps the pyramid was the earth energy amplifier and the fort some kind of distribution structure.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Haha, this one came up in conversation, i did say that the media maybe screwing with us as this is the location of the bedford level experiments.
At least in China, Im beginning to think that star forts and pyramids were contemporaries.
It really looks like agriculture was the reason for the pairing.
Perhaps the pyramid was the earth energy amplifier and the fort some kind of distribution structure.
The Russians have been using pyramids for this purpose for quite some time now.

I know it's just the wiki but most of the good stuff on youtube has been confined to the digital either!

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It's always seemed to me that there are very few star forts in Britain compared to the continent. Maybe that's simply because terraforming and other deliberate destruction/concealment of these structures has been going on for longer here?

trismegistus

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I found this excellent book doing some google book searches for Star forts. I was not disappointed by this assessment made, and certainly gives a strong criticism to using Star Forts as actual bastion forts. I'll post the entire section here for digestion, it is well worth the read.

I find it funny that while making a cogent critique of stars as bastions able to outlast siege warfare, the author seems somewhat dumbfounded that the "rebels" over in America were using this silly "French" style of defense.

Speaking of hilariously defended Star Forts, check out Conde De Lippe Fort.

istockphoto-1152504747-170667a.jpg

image0.jpg

Now I'm no military tactician, but I can't imagine its ever ideal to give your enemy a nice dirt ramp to shuffle up to your front door. Wiki calls this fort impregnable, but I see a pretty clear line of fire from artillery to the fort at the top.

So why do it? Why spend all the extra time crafting a 10 pointed Star fort when the advantages it gives over a square bastion fort is effectively meaningless? Why create the perfectly crafted earthworks underneath extending meters away and gently sloped? How are these anything else other than repurposed structures?

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So why do it? Why spend all the extra time crafting a 10 pointed Star fort when the advantages it gives over a square bastion fort is effectively meaningless? Why create the perfectly crafted earthworks underneath extending meters away and gently sloped? How are these anything else other than repurposed structures?
Good insight.

I think the reason we can't figure out the purpose of these star forts is that the earth environment has changed. They no longer are able to interact with energy fields the way they used to. Same thing with pyramids, antiquetech and the rest of it. There is no longer enough of an electric field charge or resonance to power up these devices and obtain their resultant benefits (healing, fertility, communication, protective forces, machine power, etc).

Along that vein, I think our current era of burning oil for power had to come into being as a replacement for this old tech. It wasn't just an oligarchic takeover that drove society into using oil. The old tech didn't work any longer or wasn't powerful enough to drive a productive society.

Since we can't for the life of us reconstruct how these earth machines worked, a key factor is missing and not present in today's environment. Punch up the level of earth energy well above today's Schuman resonance and you might find all kinds of things hopping around you. It might make you believe in aether as something very real that you could channel. You would be living in a different kind of realm than we are now.

MgvdT

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Great thread guys!

There are many books on calculating and digging out buildings/waterways like these.
From what I understand they are, at the very least, also used as pumping stations and/or water reservoirs.
There are also other Dutch guys who noticed that many (if not all) of them are build on the so called land lines.

I see an undeniable connection in the shape, as mentioned and pictured above. so far have yet to find any writtings about it..

One can only wonder what we our world would have looked like without ego and money.

Have a good day!
M

PS: Here's one of my favorite's by van Meurs:

Last edited: