Stolen History research, KorbenDallas (KD) focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I was amazed when SH.org disappeared.

It had been very strained for a while, with KD acting strangely, speaking wierdly, banning users, locking threads, creating admins, changing his mind, etc, etc. But it was still shocking that the whole thing was pulled so suddenly.

I'm very happy that all the folks here have done such a sterling job in pulling the pieces together. I give you a big round of applause. ????

With that said, I have looked into KD more. The following is what I have put together for reference. Its very much in a note form, with some small comments from me.

I should also say, that this is not entirely or even mainly my research - but it comes to me to put it somewhere for posterity. I'm not really that interested in the sh.org/KD drama now, but occassionally new titbits may come up and I wanted somewhere to put them!

In summary though, there are some truly odd finds here. The questions I have:
* is KD a person? Paul Serocco, Dmytro POVSHEDNYY or Frantz Kebreau?
* is KD an limited company - 'Korbendallas Ltd'?
* is/was the whole persona of 'KD' some sort of wierd operation? A russian one? A British one?

To see what I mean, read the notes below, and feel free to add any further research.

My notes:

When SH went, I wrote up about it here:
View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracyNOPOL/comments/idpwvy/does_anyone_here_know_whats_happened_to/

- look for comments by me - feralimal

I point out that this maybe his twitter account:

- Perhaps his real name was Paul Serocco?

other bits of info were posted too:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CulturalLayer/comments/idp89x/what_happened_to_stolenhistoryorg/

a family tragedy?

posts that suggest KD and Paul Serocco are the same:

More Paul Serocco?
("Answer requested by Paul Serocco")

Denny Smith answer:
I read the essay in “Stolen Histories,” to which Korben, this Quora questioner and author, provided a link, above. Korben, I genuinely mourn the time and energy you spent applying your obvious intelligence to fashioning the fringe mythology that San Francisco, like many other cities, suffered catastrophe and quickly rose from the ashes, not due to the “simple” version of history left to us by contemporary news accounts, but through suspicious, secret conspiratorial forces.
More links:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AlternativeHistory/comments/idxkcg/stolen_historyorg_is_now_archived_on_the_wayback/

- is KD russian?

- KD wants different avatars per server

Korbendallas Ltd.
71-75, Shelton Street, London, England, WC2H 9JQ
21 Feb 2018 Incorporation

1 company officer named Dmytro POVSHEDNYY

Dymtro was a director at flipthebirdmeda llp

Dymtro = Dmitri?
Dmitri Povshednyy
Strategist at KD
Cambridge, United Kingdom

– ‘Cosmic’ DISCO, with a Russian DJ Dmitry Povshedny (+ Russian films for those who did not wish to dance! e.g. “Irony of the Fate 2”)
More 'Dmitry Povshedny':

Some poor google translation from above:
Once upon a time, a very long time ago, namely in the summer, I wrote the rules of the game "
Murzinykh. ”I threw it into the Kemerovo echo night.tolks (it's too late and I'm too lazy
toggle registers). Then someone (Dolgin seems to be) fortified this to Exler,
he filtered it out, then it got into the hippie tolks, and only after that
Lleo otporvardil it here - directly as fertilizer for oats.
To avoid such a long journey (and besides, not every bird is midway
Dnipro, so to speak), I immediately throw in here an article that Gamzov and I
motivated and motivated just finished. in how.

In the footsteps of those who have not played, or as it is.

Fit in - blend in
with the environment.
Ozhegov Explanatory Dictionary.

TD, give me some water,
otherwise you want to eat
that there is nowhere to spend the night.
People. (People)

You don't fit here ...
in the sense - sheets will be.
Galina Gorlanova

Where do goblins, orcs, elves, hitchhikers, hippies and other homeless go
undead (groom and cherish). Not in the general philosophical sense, but in general - for the night, for
day, sleep, wash? And where do they come from then? Where is that
the environment with which they are able to blend in? On this one, in general
a delicate question (ask any hobbit) can be obtained short and
an exhaustive answer - to VPSKA.
So what is it?

The first postulate: <Inscription, this is the place where they fit. Because life in
it is difficult to call it in the usual sense.> The list is a space, most often
surrounded by walls and almost always with a ceiling. Sometimes it was before (in
pre-registration times) a decent enzatic room apartment. With a kettle and with
whistle. With a clock and a cuckoo. It's hard to say now. Real, big,
the landscape is monotonous for long periods of time: whimsical dunes
sleeping bags and sand poured out of the many passers-by.
Amazing and sometimes unique inhabitants of the list seem to be
the layout (and the layout - who fell where) mirages, vaguely shining through and
tobacco smoke too. But we are distracted.
what is all that? gibberish? Some kind of game? Automatic writing? Larp?

Perhaps the Korbendallas ltd and the person are a fictional creation by the UK's 77 brigade. This is a unit created to fight Russians through the media.

Perhaps their directives were broader, and they saw fit to create this Dimitri character and KD as part of their directives? And that these are a part of a general assault on people's understanding?

The waybackmachine shows the domain was active in 2011 Wayback Machine
Saved 143 times between September 5, 2011 and August 31, 2020.

Frantz Kebreau had it back then

Frantz Kebreau is the CEO of Stolen History, LLC which is an organization born from his desire to share the TRUTH with all Americans. Frantz Kebreau is a Race Relations Advocate and a regular contributor to FOX News.
He graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Government and Politics. He then joined the US Navy as a Naval Aviator and finished top in his class.
He was named Sea Control Squadron 21 Pilot of the Year and earned the Armed Forces Achievement Medal. Later, he became a member of the Naval Trident Society, earned the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (2x), Meritorious Unit Commendation Medal, Battle “E” Award, Golden Wrench Award, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, Southwest Asia Service Medal, Seventh Fleet Pilot of the Year and was the Seventh Fleet Golden Hook recipient through dedicated effort and commitment.
In 2000, he retired from the military and began work as a commercial airline pilot.
He is married with 5 children, who keep him focused on what’s truly important – God, Family and Country.
For today, Frantz has placed his piloting career on hold to share the “Stolen History” message as a national public speaker, political analyst and “the Progressives worst nightmare.” Frantz exposes the hidden history that Political Forces do not want you to know about. His message and the information he covers is virtually impossible to find in the history books.
Frantz spreads his message of Unity and Americanism throughout the Nation. Identity Politics, race, white guilt, political correctness and racism are what will bring our Country down.
Franz Kebreau could be an op himself. Were some assets commandeered?

More links:
@KorbenDallas
- a way to earn crypto by publishing work

- neither of these last 2 strike me as convincing - I'm more inclined to think that someone has ripped of the KD brand to try to get ahead.

Last edited:

Six

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Who cares of all the above?
First of all, he is the reason of us being here today, enjoying our free minds together. He "turned the switch on" for the majority of the sh.org forum followers. He opened the gate for us. The gate of information.

We should live in the present, while being aware of the past mistakes.

“I never lose. I either win or learn”

I hope from the bottom of my heart KD is fine.

It strikes me death that any of the old forum followers can accused him of disinfo, psyop, and so on. He offered more info to any matter/ subject than any of you (us). And more of that, he offered new perspectives to each big topics discussed on HIS forum.

I saw it in real time, the dispute between Felix(+ others) and him ( +others), while I was aware of the both sides perspective and respected both opinions. I wouldn't ban Felix if I was him, but also Felix push it to much back then.

You try to validate others, while YOU are going online "undercover"? Funny !!!

F

Franky Baby

Well, I don't know about the "weirdness" that happened prior to the forum being shut down, I missed that - I didn't know until I saw the post on Reddit. But I did see on the Wayback Machine in the thread about Atlantis that KD said he was going to shut down the forum in March. He said he was kidding afterward, but he was replying to someone making fun of him for having a website like this, and he sounded pretty sincere. Maybe he was thinking about it.

As someone who has owned a few websites in the past, I can totally understand. After a while you start thinking "All this time and effort, and for what? I'm not making any money or changing the world. I have people who insult me and make trouble who don't even know me. What's the point?"

That's just my experience. Like I said, I wasn't here or anything. You guys probably know better than me.

Broken Agate

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It occurs to me that there could be a lot of people using the name "Korben Dallas" as their online persona, and some of those people/entities could be different than our Korben Dallas. I just get the feeling that someone, somehow, forcibly took over from him; or he started suffering from some mental illness, such as depression, and went a bit loopy. The latter would account for his odd behavior, and his shutting down the forum. Depression, and the medications for it, can make you do weird things simply because you don't see any point to continuing as normal. I hope he is okay.

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
First of all, he is the reason of us being here today, enjoying our free minds together. He "turned the switch on" for the majority of the sh.org forum followers. He opened the gate for us. The gate of information.
Yes - he did good work, and I am a fan. But, history is a very hard area to read. Who knows what is real or true? Not I, anyway.

I appreciate all the info he and others on the site shared. I'm not going back to revisit this to open 'old wounds', I'm doing this to keep a record of my understanding. This thread is a sort of closure of that whole debacle to me.

We should live in the present, while being aware of the past mistakes.
I agree!

I hope from the bottom of my heart KD is fine.
I hope so too. But then 'fine' doesn't really apply to an limited company!

You try to validate others, while YOU are going online "undercover"? Funny !!!
As are you! I don't validate or invalidate. I saw what happened and it was most definitely odd.

As someone who has owned a few websites in the past, I can totally understand. After a while you start thinking "All this time and effort, and for what? I'm not making any money or changing the world. I have people who insult me and make trouble who don't even know me. What's the point?"
Yes, I do understand that point of view. But it was changing things, bringing awareness to many people - sh.org had become popular. Why kill it? Why not get any admins? It was like he was fine with everyone going along with whatever he said, except if the tables were turned on him. And the last months were odd and questions needed to be asked. It seemed like KD wanted control and ownership of a collection of fantastic alternative researchers, without question. Well, how does that help anything??!

It occurs to me that there could be a lot of people using the name "Korben Dallas" as their online persona, and some of those people/entities could be different than our Korben Dallas.
Yes - I agree. As I said above, its entirely possible that "someone has ripped of the KD brand to try to get ahead" in some of the cases I show.

I hope he is okay.
Like you I hope he is ok if he was a real person. But we have to bear in mind that we don't know he was. As we don't know about historical dates, space, the sincerity of Donald Trump, what we see on TV, or other number of things. We really only 'know' our personal experience.
Post automatically merged:

PS I'm not doing this to raise a stink, dredging up the KD drama.

Many of us had invested time in sh.org - to have it taken away was effectively a book burning - and a painful experience.

My final point would be if we don't learn from our history we're bound to repeat it! Given that, its great to see that there are more admins here, and the users and contributors will hopefully get a clearer understanding of when and why bounds are being overstepped - I hope there will be clear statements if and when things go wrong.

Cheers to the new site!

Last edited:

conductor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I was always sceptical of what little background/personal info KD gave. There was a thread from like a year ago where somebody questioned if KD was some sort of intelligence operation, based on the amount and timing of content he produced. It didn’t bother me what or who he was. The high quality discourse was what I came for.

When the old sight went down, I was saddened and curious as to what happened. But not for long. I was happy that some of the members had the knowledge, expertise and time to start Stolen History 2.0. Thank you everybody!

This is a great model for moving forward in uncertain times. Leaderless leadership. It is easy to control a group if a leader is controlled/compromised. Much better to have capable members willing step up as the need arise. Maybe even make it better. Keep moving forward.

I am grateful to KD for starting stolenhistory. And I am grateful to those who have picked up where he/she/they left off.

Thank you for the thread Feralimal. It is cathartic to talk about it.

PS Is it me or is your avatar looking more intense these days?:)

Jetsam

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I found SH in about February or so. It was fantastic at first, there were some different ideas of course that didn't resonate with me but the historical research and presentations were awesome and I was enjoying myself immensely looking through it all. The environment and people seemed really cool and everyone let everyone else have their opinions without getting weird. It did get weird though towards the end. Even if that Miles Mathis thing called KD out, why would he/she/they freak out like that and run for the metaphorical hills? He/she/they could have ignored it and kept up the excellent historical research/presentation whether it was true or not. It doesn't matter much to me, I did keep a look out for a new or reborn SH because I was having such a good time before but it is curious. I don't normally interact with people online or off. Joining any forum is not a thing I normally do. I like to stay under any radar as much as possible but if any ptb wanted to look at me, they would have done so years ago (maybe they did but they never called or stopped by as far as I know). Somebody on the old forum said, (sorry I don't remember who), when this started going down "why cant we have anything good?" and I agree but also why did we have that good while we did and how long will this last? I regret that I am extremely suspicious of anything, online or off, that allows me and others to express our doubts and ideas about what's really going on. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, I've always thought I'm just a realist. I suppose that ties into the art of lamentation or whatever, "the world sucks and you just need to pay your taxes til you die" thing (or hide out in your house whether there is a supposed pandemic or not because the outside world is just uncomfortable). I was hoodwinked as well but it ain't easy seeing the sunshine through some of this muck. Also it's hard to be cheerful when the world seems to he burning down around you. I do realize fire is necessary for some seeds to germinate but the process is somewhat painful. Anyway, just wanted to add my $0.02 to this subject.

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hey, Jetsam - cheers

I agree with that - though I don't see a reason not to interact with others online, esp if you are not using your real name. I'm glad you have here.

IMO, we should be suspicious, or at least wary of what we accept from others. We need to use our own discernment. Personally, that's where the line is for me - you get to decide what you accept.

On that basis I object to anyone else screening what can and can't be said. Talking and sharing ideas - trying to figure out what is going on around here - should be free. Who is anyone to say to screen information - that I can or can't hear about something? Why should the govt, Apple, the news, KD get to decide what is ok or not?

In the first place discernment - sifting the wheat from the chaff - to help us understand what is going in, is our personal work.

luchin001

Reaction score
Hey, Jetsam - cheers

I agree with that - though I don't see a reason not to interact with others online, esp if you are not using your real name. I'm glad you have here.

IMO, we should be suspicious, or at least wary of what we accept from others. We need to use our own discernment. Personally, that's where the line is for me - you get to decide what you accept.

On that basis I object to anyone else screening what can and can't be said. Talking and sharing ideas - trying to figure out what is going on around here - should be free. Who is anyone to say to screen information - that I can or can't hear about something? Why should the govt, Apple, the news, KD get to decide what is ok or not?

In the first place discernment - sifting the wheat from the chaff - to help us understand what is going in, is our personal work.
not what is happening but what happened and when for the world to be the way it is

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I missed all what has happened in the coup? purge? whatever can someone enlighten me please

Foreman Ft. Worth

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I shared a dozen or more private messages with Korben on the old site. He always responded same day and was genuinely cool and helpful. His disappearing act makes me more than a bit apprehensive about what I have posted and will post on the Internet in general. There were a couple of topics I had been researching and was ready to post about one right when the site left from under us. I plan on lurking here a bit before posting anything of note.

saraheve

Reaction score
None of that should matter, KD established the site so like minded people could join in and conversate which in turn would eventually lead to others finding the site too and opening their minds to different perspectives of thinking. Personally I don't like linear ways of thought and love to think outside the box and see others ideas and thoughts as well.

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I plan on lurking here a bit before posting anything of note.
I have been through the feelings of fear, and I do understand - you should do what you want.. In fact, you can't do anything other!

Nowadays I try to make my own thinking - following my heart - the basis for what I do or not. I only need to answer to me. My thinking is that if you have something to offer, you should share it.

its like asking what russian revolution?
Yes, it is. Did you have something specific in mind?

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
KD was a great researcher. The volume of material produced reminded me of Miles Mathis quantity of work. KD said he had a full time job and the amount of work produced seemed to be that job although he said he worked in road engineering or something like that. There has been a realization that the volume of postings by Miles Mathis would have been more easily done wih a group rather than an individual. KDs Avatar had a listing of Mexico City on it at first then after a year or so switched to an American flag and Seattle as his location. He said he had a bet with his wife a 6 pack of beer that the forum would take off and be successful. Mother is the Brits name of the head of their intell service. Anyone who has done research realizes that the amount of time of looking, reading, writing, revising, and comparing data is extremely time consuming. Having a full time job and producing many highly detailed research papers seem to me to be mutually exclusive. He seemed to direct posts that dealt with the science of phenomena of catastrophes, civilizational collapses to paths that would contradict or dismiss alternative ideas about the mechanisms of such phenomena. He claimed to know nothing of sunspot numbers and solar minimums as a cause or correlation to weather shifts and chaotic weather patterns and challenged me on those. I thought at the time itwas curious he did not understand these concepts. Was the original SH a way of directing away from an understanding of the science and mechanics from the perodic destructions and strange civilizational disappearences and instead getting lost in the minutae of the tree insteadof the forest?

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting ideas.

I've nothing to add to the theory, but when it comes to what Miles Mathis is, as a critique - this is my go to place:

Still, I find what he writes quite interesting.

And let's not forget the MM talks about KD here:

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
KD was all of the above, the SH.org site fantastic, and he/she had great posts. I learned a lot, truly I did.

However.........if KD didn't like your far out ideas he could be a bit of a tyrant.
I PM'd him one time, and politely asked why he would delete a well-researched post of mine. He said "Its my site and I decide."
Okay, fair enough, but he sure didn't like any possible explanations or theories that were NOT Victorian steam engine, mud flood, inexplicable Wild West ghost town castles, Tartarian Tartars, or weirdo world expo related. That's an exaggeration, but close to the truth as I saw it.

I 100% agree that SH should not be Reddit or ATS, but I postulate that some topics require more of a future-centric, "sci-fi," metaphysical, and occult viewpoint "bent" than others. (The true occult history of the Nazi SS, for example) It was my thought that he seemed truly frightened of this, and thusly lashed out as if anarchists were in his bedroom with Molotov Cocktails. If the old SH.org was an intelligence gathering site, the owner/moderator would not have done this, I reckon. Did he receive anonymous PTB threats? One wonders.

Perhaps Im wrong, but I also felt that some members placated and agreed with KD far more often than not, leaving some people's opinions & perspectives––especially those of brand new members––in the historical dust. If anything, we must all be free to be fearless and contradictory, otherwise, what progress will we make? Future generations coming on line soon might think we didn't go far enough to explain the unexplainable, and didn't challenge the mainstream narrative quite enough. We have a collective responsibility to do so in my opinion.

On one of my "vaunted" star fort posts, he said: "We are no closer to finding an explanation to this phenomenon, and probably never will be."
Slamming laptop to forehead, I was shocked and bewildered on this, WTF? His reply was strangely and highly defeatist to my mind. We are all here to think far outside the box and do the impossible: Tear apart the mainstream narrative, offer new ideas, attempt to fix our BS history as best we can, and stick it to the PTB MAN.

And yet I still hope that KD will come back with fresh ideas. We need more and more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.