Stolenhistory.org is backup Jan 9, 2021

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Not long ago i registered on a forum where my publications and translations in the field of historical revisionism were met with great interest: stolenhistory.net. This was the first community where the material i published attracted clear interest. But as soon as i brought up a topic touching on the falsification of history, through the efforts of the German aristocracy, the very next day, there introduced a pre-moderation of postings on the forum.
The only thing that I learned from this incoherent rambling is that KD has very strict policies on who is allowed to post in his new forum.

Anyway, earlier today zlax got a second chance after we lifted his ban, and he immedietaly made clear he won't respect the rules, so he's now banned permanently and no longer welcome here.

This is sad, as he had posted some very interesting stuff, but this forum is not for people who cause trouble.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
But all that changed a couple of days ago, in a user's post about an attempted of historical reconstruction and the transfer of the events of Ulysses to the Baltic Sea, i added comments with information about the supposed author of Ulysses - Italian humanist Angelus Politianus. To which the author of the publication reacted rather painfully and gradually started complaining to the administration about my revisionist additions on the subject of fabrication of the Odyssey at a much later period than it is stated.
I want to add that I am the guy who complained, but only after having told @zlax multiple times to not divert from the topic of the thread (this one Homer in the Baltic). The new thread opened by @dreamtime is available here (Origin of Homer's Illiad) for those who are interested. I WAS INTERESTED TO DISCUSS IT IN FACT, BUT NOT IN MY THREAD!!!

Ivalon Olga

Reaction score
I am still writing in Russian, my English is not very good.
Fomenko is a brilliant mathematician, topologist, an academician at the age of 28. Also a brilliant artist.
The fact that he discovered the date of the crucifixion in 1095 is also genius.
But then he seems to have been influenced by outsiders and lost his criticality, one of the basic tools of mathematics.
This happens to dissidents in Moscow, to the mathematician Igor Shafarevich, to Solzhenitsyn.
At some point, it's as if they changed their personality and became more simple guys than they were.
What Fomenko writes now does not stand up to criticism. I suppose he suffered from outside interference.
As for the history of Rome. Rome was Kiev, as well as the biblical Jerusalem was Kiev. There are millions of facts about it.
There was a great falsification of history when they changed history. geography, calendar and religion. There are maps from the 15th century that do not show modern Rome, Constantinople and Jerusalem, because at that time they had not yet been moved.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am writing in Russian so far, my English is not very good.
Fomenko is a brilliant mathematician, topologist, academician at the age of 28. Also a great artist.
The fact that he discovered the date of the crucifixion in 1095 is also ingenious.
But then he apparently underwent outside influence and lost criticality - one of the main tools of a mathematician's work.
In Moscow, this happens with dissidents, with academician mathematician Igor Shafarevich, with Solzhenitsin.
At some point, they seemed to have changed their personality and became simpler guys than they were.
What Fomenko writes now does not stand up to criticism. I believe he suffered from outside interference.
Silveryou, as to the history of Roma. Roma was Kiev> and biblian Jerusalem was Kiev to / Millions of facts about it. Silvergo, as for the history of Roma, then about the paintings of Piranesi. According to my observations, Roma was Kiev, and the biblical Erusal was Kiev. A million facts are known about this.
Interaction with other people
I think you can use this service to translate deepl.com.

Yes, I admire Fomenko for many reasons but I don't agree with him on many things, but I also agree that he is under the influence of his government.

I know about the Roman Kiev and it's one of the great mysteries that I would like to solve. The mysterious path used by the Varangians/Rus from the Baltic to the Black Sea! But pay attention to the fact that everything "Roman" is corrupted to the core. So that's probably the last thing we will find out (or one of the last with the identity of Jews)!

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Not long ago i registered on a forum where my publications and translations in the field of historical revisionism were met with great interest: stolenhistory.net. This was the first community where the material i published attracted clear interest. But as soon as i brought up a topic touching on the falsification of history, through the efforts of the German aristocracy, the very next day, there introduced a pre-moderation of postings on the forum.
The only thing that I learned from this incoherent rambling is that KD has very strict policies on who is allowed to post in his new forum.

Anyway, earlier today zlax got a second chance after we lifted his ban, and he immedietaly made clear he won't respect the rules, so he's now banned permanently and no longer welcome here.

This is sad, as he had posted some very interesting stuff, but this forum is not for people who cause trouble.
Now I understand.
I seem to miss 99% of the drama that happens on this site. Something I am grateful for even if it leaves me puzzled occasionally!

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am still writing in Russian, my English is not very good.
Fomenko is a brilliant mathematician, topologist, an academician at the age of 28. Also a brilliant artist.
The fact that he discovered the date of the crucifixion in 1095 is also genius.
But then he seems to have been influenced by outsiders and lost his criticality, one of the basic tools of mathematics.
This happens to dissidents in Moscow, to the mathematician Igor Shafarevich, to Solzhenitsyn.
At some point, it's as if they changed their personality and became more simple guys than they were.
What Fomenko writes now does not stand up to criticism. I suppose he suffered from outside interference.
As for the history of Rome. Rome was Kiev, as well as the biblical Jerusalem was Kiev. There are millions of facts about it.
There was a great falsification of history when they changed history. geography, calendar and religion. There are maps from the 15th century that do not show modern Rome, Constantinople and Jerusalem, because at that time they had not yet been moved.
Welcome. I translated your post with deepl.com.

Ivalon Olga

Reaction score
I am writing in Russian so far, my English is not very good.
Fomenko is a brilliant mathematician, topologist, academician at the age of 28. Also a great artist.
The fact that he discovered the date of the crucifixion in 1095 is also ingenious.
But then he apparently underwent outside influence and lost criticality - one of the main tools of a mathematician's work.
In Moscow, this happens with dissidents, with academician mathematician Igor Shafarevich, with Solzhenitsin.
At some point, they seemed to have changed their personality and became simpler guys than they were.
What Fomenko writes now does not stand up to criticism. I believe he suffered from outside interference.
Silveryou, as to the history of Roma. Roma was Kiev> and biblian Jerusalem was Kiev to / Millions of facts about it. Silvergo, as for the history of Roma, then about the paintings of Piranesi. According to my observations, Roma was Kiev, and the biblical Erusal was Kiev. A million facts are known about this.
Interaction with other people
I think you can use this service to translate deepl.com.

Yes, I admire Fomenko for many reasons but I don't agree with him on many things, but I also agree that he is under the influence of his government.

I know about the Roman Kiev and it's one of the great mysteries that I would like to solve. The mysterious path used by the Varangians/Rus from the Baltic to the Black Sea! But pay attention to the fact that everything "Roman" is corrupted to the core. So that's probably the last thing we will find out (or one of the last with the identity of Jews)!
Oh, just happy to be in such an environment! I have accumulated a number of developments and I am delighted with how different topics are opened. I'm glad to find some interesting leads here. I will be glad to share my findings.
... So that's probably the last thing we will find out (or one of the last with the identity of Jews)!
Regarding the origin of Jews, Arabs and Armenians, these enterprising peoples have common genetic diseases and truly brotherly DNA.
A thousand years ago, as a result of a cataclysm, they left the East and went to look for the legendary ancestral home of the Scythians, the promised land - Rus.
It was a conglomerate of nomadic tribes, part from India, part from the Urals, part from Central Asia,Bulgars, Turmens, Ugrians, etc.
They mixed, and then separated on religious lines.
First, they reached the Yaik-Ural River, where they fought with the Cossacks at the cordon. Then to the Volga-Ra, where Ancient Egypt was, the events there were later transferred to the Bible. Then they moved on, to the Caucasus and Rus, to Kiev-Rome-Jerusalem. Some went north, then they became Arabs. The Khazar Kaganate was formed in Kiev. The future Armenians went south.

Last edited:

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Regarding the origin of Jews, Arabs and Armenians, these enterprising peoples have common genetic diseases and truly brotherly DNA.
A thousand years ago, as a result of a cataclysm, they left the East and went to look for the legendary ancestral home of the Scythians, the promised land - Rus.
It was a conglomerate of nomadic tribes, part from India, part from the Urals, part from Central Asia,Bulgars, Turmens, Ugrians, etc.
They mixed, and then separated on religious lines.
First, they reached the Yaik-Ural River, where they fought with the Cossacks at the cordon. Then to the Volga-Ra, where Ancient Egypt was, the events there were later transferred to the Bible. Then they moved on, to the Caucasus and Rus, to Kiev-Rome-Jerusalem. Some went north, then they became Arabs. The Khazar Kaganate was formed in Kiev. The future Armenians went south.
[/QUOTE]
You should open a thread about this!

Sapioit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Is there any thread/post with the download link(s) for the stolenhistory.org archive? I know some people on this site said they were working on a backup of that site, but I wasn't active on this site for a while after that.

Users who are viewing this thread