Tartary is Memory-Holed Because it is Key to Understanding the Bible, End Times

debtforyou

Reaction score
What I am about to say will be jarring and the cognitive dissonance will be high, but isn’t that why we’re here?

I will get to how this relates to Biblical Prophecy (knowing the truth about Tartary further validates the Bible), but first we must cut through the lies and deception and cut to the chase as to who they really were.

Tartarians are considered East Asian people. What they don‘t want you to know is that these tribes of people, along with the Getae/Gothic people, are all descended from the ancient Hebrew Israelites of the Bible. Yes, you heard me right. Hebrew Israelites of the Bible were East Asian people.

In fact, there are quite a few historical records that discuss this but you have to dig to find it. Books from the 20th century will not give you the truth. To find more honest debate and discussion, you’ll need to go back from the 16th century - 19th century historical records. I will be providing a deluge of evidence to back this claim.

The Roman Empire for centuries, has been warring with the Huns/Getae/Vandals (whom are not Germanic as you see in the movies, but were considered to have Asian and Caucasian admixture). If you look at the first King of France, King Francis I, he has the physiognomy of both Caucasian / Asian admixture. Other paintings will shall I say, white-wash his features to make him look pure Caucasian. Other paintings you will notice mongolic features.

King Francis I, receiving the last breaths of Leonardo Da Vinci (notice the caucasian / asian admixture)

This 1611 historical record indicates that King Francis I, was descended from the Hebrew race (east asian race). Read below the highlighted text (source: Relations of the Most Famous Kingdoms and Common-weales Thorough the World, 1611)

A 17th century historical book shows that Tartarians are of Eastern Asian stock

First I will provide historical records and accounts indicating that Tartarians are Mongolic (when I mean Mongolic, I don’t mean the country of Mongolia, a recently created nation, but rather generally that of Eastern Asian peoples, including that of present day Northern China, Korea, and even Japan, however China is not part of the Tartarian stock, in fact China was warring against the Tartarians of present day Northern China / Manchuria)

Authors range from Bible scholars, to a British member of Parliament and Ambassador to Muscovy, missionaries, and sociologist.

View: https://i.imgur.com/n8xtOWj.png

"Giles Fletcher, the Elder, argued that the Tartars were Jews, although no longer divided into tribes. As evidence he pointed to similarities between Tartar and Hebrew names, the common practice of circumcision, and the fact that the Tartars had a fort named "Mount Tabor." (Fletcher, ~1611)
View: https://i.imgur.com/9iRkmbv.png

"In January 1879 it was revealed to me that the Mongolians are of the Tribes of Israel. This great nation, which in the days of Ghengis Khan conquered Asia, has been dwindling into a mere remnant. Their tradition is that they came from the west of Thibet, somewhere, and that after their undergoing still greater chastisements than they have yet received, even when their numbers will be reduced to a few, comparatively, they are to be led back to the land of their fathers. They expect a Savior from heaven to appear and bring them back to the land of their fathers." (The Ruins Revisited, and the World-story Retold, 1887)
View: https://i.imgur.com/ppUirfb.png

"We find in the heathen geographer clear names of Israelite tribes, on the borders of the Caspian Sea and in the mountains of Chinese Tartary... We find the national character of those wandering Israelites (long become Tartar hordes) correspondingly delineated in the accounts of the Jews, and in the history of the Chozars. Lastly, we have the route of the Israelites from Media to Afghanistan and India marked out by a series of intermediate stations, bearing the names of several of their tribes, and clearly indicating the stages of their long and arduous journey..." (The Library of Biblical Literature, 1854)
View: https://i.imgur.com/mqpnOtj.png

"...eastern tartars carry about a tabernacle, which they set up for purposes of worship, and take to pieces again when they migrate." (Eastern Life: Present and Past Volume 2, 1848)
View: https://i.imgur.com/6SnKwYB.png

"Having shown how natural it was that there should be sacred tents among a nomade people, we may now mention that at this day, among a people to whom, least of all, any communication with the Jews can be traced, namely the eastern Tartars, the sacred tabernacles are, like their own dwellings, made of a frame-work of wood, with a covering of felt, the whole being taken to pieces when removed... The tabernacle could not be of Egyptian origin, for the Egyptians already had temples of stone." (The Pictorial History of Palestine and the Holy Land, Including a Complete History of the Jews Volume 1, 1844)
https://i.imgur.com/VOegWr9.png
"I pointed out in 'Evolution of the Hebrew Language,' a good portion of the common ground between the Tartar languages and the Semitic, and showed that the Semitic languages are compound, and are partly based on the Tartar stock. Our Semitic philologists are in the wrong not to pay attention to the subject." (The Literary World Volume 49, Issues 1262-1283, 1894)
https://i.imgur.com/vtpeQQc.png
"Some have said the Bible is an Eastern book, and in this way defended their position" (Records of the General Conference of the Protestant Missionaries of China, 1890)
Other Sources
The Remnant Found (1841)
Israel Redux: Or the Resauration of Israel, Exhibited in Two short Treatises. The First contains an Essay upon some probable grounds, that the present Tartars near the Caspian Sea, are the Posterity of the ten Tribes of Israel (1677)
Papal Maps from the 16th century actually point the ‘Hebrew Race’ to be located in present day northeastern Asia. It is indicated that the Tartars are that of the ten lost tribes of Israel. I can get into who Gog and Magog is according to scripture later. In essence, the Papacy believes the Gog/Magog to be the ancient Jews of the far east, but according to the 1560 Geneva Bible, Gog and Magog is Greece and Italy (and by extension, the Roman Empire)

1612249741544.png

An amazing tidbit here according to this source (Works Issued by the Hakulyt Society, 1900)
1612250539567.png

Going further into Israelitish territory, historical scholars and other intellectuals argued that present day Korea and Japan were part of the lost tribes of Israel as well. I do find it interesting that North Korea is essentially sealed from the rest of the world, and its people are forced to worship a human diety.
1612250969455.jpeg

1612251056375.png

source above: (Things Japanese, 1890)

1612251217358.png

Korean people held Judaic practices
1612251378399.png

source: (The Missionary Herald, 1908)

One author believes that Japan/Korea are not only part of the lost tribes of Israel, but goes further and indicates that there will be a grand reveal where the literal seed of Abraham will inherit the Earth.
1612253136770.jpeg

source: (Saints Herald, 1887)

How this relates to End Times
According to the 1560 Geneva Bible (and in this version only, per the commentary, written by the original reformist pioneers at the time, according to Revelation 17:16, it indicates that the Huns/Goths/Vandals will rise against the Papacy and destroy it. Knowing that the Huns/Goths have their roots from Eastern Asia, it can be surmised that there will be a great war between East and West. When and how this will play out remains to be seen. Geopolitical machinations of why we go to war are fabricated. In essence, we are still in the midst of a great Biblical war that is ongoing. Hebrew Israelites and its remnants vs the Roman Empire (still in power today), and controlling all the nations of the world, including the entire Middle East, China, and Russia.

Note that later revisions of the Bible, including 1599 Geneva omits this reference. KJV outright removes all commentary from 1560 as the King of England did not like the reformists portraying the Catholic Church in a negative light (the Papacy being a part of the Beast system)
1612252103067.png

Attachments

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
How do you think this relates to "British Israelism"? That movement used to be popular in Britain in the early 1900s and believes the British are one of the lost tribes of Israel, and the British royal family are of Davidic descent.

Some writers on British Israelism also believed that English has many words of Hebrew origin, and claim Old Saxon did as well, which fits into your theory that the Gothic people were Israelites, although I'm not sure if you're saying they spoke a Germanic language or not.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is very interesting research.

Have you seen this? Tartaria. Updates

Know there is a backstory in the SH1.0.

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
You should add this map: Tartariae Sive Magni Chami Regni typus
Translated here: https://orteliusmaps.com/topnames/ort163.html
To your hypothesis, because it strengthens your position strongly. It even mentions the story about Tabor and King Charles the Fifth that one of your books also mention.

I'm not convinced that they were east asians. The gothic language is certainly germanic in origin, since I can almost read it. The scythians are described as germans, saxons, frisians, scandinavians. The scottish claim scythian descent too. Maybe the distinction between gothic and tartarian is the ethnicity? One being primarily east asian and hebrew, the other being mostly germanic and christian?

I agree that Francis 1 does not look very European on that picture, although he does on other paintings. His parents also look European. His children look European.
Looking through the official history of Francis 1, he seems to be the one responsible for the discovery of America (for france), much of Asia (for france), and even establishing a controversial diplomacy with the Ottoman Empire. This is only a few years after the jews were expelled from Spain.
He also allied with the Ottomans to attack the Holy Roman Empire. This was at a time when the Holy Roman Empire was waging a war against the jews.

Simply, great & fascinating work.

Last edited:

Watcher369

Reaction score
Wow nice research man!
I had done a decent amount of looking into this very topic before my phone gave out on me so bless you!
My question still remains if we are in the future timeline of the Bible does that place us before or after the ideological 1000 year reign of Christ? my research points to after.
Think about the current collective state of humanity- ever since the deliberate rewriting of history post world wars and reintroduction of stolen tech, we have been trained since birth to trust a telliestoyourvision that is programming us to commit to a ritual where we are numbers making more numbers by giving away our creative energy to an inanimate piece of tech that carries a number. (black cube phones/hand held TVs and cars). This is done in efforts to promote a tranhumanist or beast system. Don't get me wrong this stuff can be used for good which it was before it got stolen and reintroduced by big corpos (funny how CP2077 comes out when we're all supposed to be indoors). Seems redundant to even post this stuff online but I know it will be here for those that need it.

On a side note check out the similarities in Ainu, PNW and Polynesian indigenous art styles.

debtforyou

Reaction score
To your hypothesis, because it strengthens your position strongly. It even mentions the story about Tabor and King Charles the Fifth that one of your books also mention.

I'm not convinced that they were east asians. The gothic language is certainly germanic in origin, since I can almost read it. The scythians are described as germans, saxons, frisians, scandinavians. The scottish claim scythian descent too. Maybe the distinction between gothic and tartarian is the ethnicity? One being primarily east asian and hebrew, the other being mostly germanic and christian?
A Scythian is used interchangeably with Tartar. The cognitive dissonance is high when it comes to Tartary. It’s hard to shake off with the TV/movie programming to make Scythians as Germanic.

Here is an older source indicating that Tartars = Scythians of the past.
1612330053106.png

Remarks on dr. Henderson's Appeal to the Bible society, on the subject of the Turkish version of the New Testament printed at Paris in 1819

Another source regarding Scythians being that of Mongolic Tartar stock

source: The Life and Travels of Herodotus in the Fifth Century, 1856
Based on th writing it looks as though writers at the time had a pretty ant—Tartar bent. Not surprising as there had been numerous wars between East and West for some time.
1612330463927.jpeg

My question still remains if we are in the future timeline of the Bible does that place us before or after the ideological 1000 year reign of Christ? my research points to after.

On a side note check out the similarities in Ainu, PNW and Polynesian indigenous art styles.
According to the 1560 Geneva Bible, the 1000 year reign of Christ already happened, and Satan was let loose in the year 1000A.D, per the Bible commentary of 1560 Geneva under Pope Sylvester II per Revelation 20:2. 1000 years since Satan was let loose from the bottomless pit has recently passed.

1612330946338.png

1612330840710.jpeg

Last edited:

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Ok, let's play with that hypothesis and see where it takes us.
ufgNRA3.png

So Dan, the Getæ, the Goths and the Gauthai are all of the mongol tartarian race? Saxons too?

getæ.png

So the getæ and goths were of the Scythian stock, ie. Mongol tartar stock?

Scythians were described as:
Herodotus: red hair & grey eyes
Hippocrates: light skinned
Callimachus: fair haired
Zhang Qian: yellow and blue eyes
Pliny the Elder: red haired, blue eyes, unusually tall
Clement of Alexandria: auburn hair
Polemon: red hair and grey-blue eyes
Galen: reddish hair
Ammians Marchellinus: tall, blond and light-eyed (about alans)
Gregory of Nyssa: fair skinned and blond haired
Adamantius: fair haired

Scythian comes from their own self-name "skuda" meaning archer/shooter. Closely related to the modern germanic words: skytte, skyde of the same meaning.
Goth likewise have meaning in germanic languages. The gothic texts that we have can be read with difficulty admittedly by those understanding german/scandinavian.

budiniscythiagoths.png

From 1814

And I do not agree with your take on "modern TV programming".
Genghis khan & tartar-mongols in modern tv programming:
History_Mankind_Gehghis_Khan_redo_SF_HD_1104x622-16x9.jpg

Before:
genghiskhan.jpg

TokharianNoblemenXinjiang432-538AD.jpg

If we look at the modern day frequency of red hair:
5cb3b886-25b4-4d49-8ffd-b34a651a133c-620x385.png
If we look at the modern day frequency of blue eyes:
blue_eyes_map2.jpg

Again, I'm not saying that you're necessarily wrong. I have other supporting evidence that might strengthen your hypothesis, but that would require its own thread.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting how Southern England has a low rate of blue eyes by Northern European standards, wonder why that is? I've also read a study that claimed Old Saxon has a lot of words of Hebrew origin, but I suspect that Hebrew is an artificial language so I'm not sure how that would fit into the old Tartarian language.

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting how Southern England has a low rate of blue eyes by Northern European standards, wonder why that is? I've also read a study that claimed Old Saxon has a lot of words of Hebrew origin, but I suspect that Hebrew is an artificial language so I'm not sure how that would fit into the old Tartarian language.
I found this book:

Although in Swedish, I can try to translate some parts of it to the best of my knowledge, around page 54.
"This people was a mix between scythian, greek and hebrew" under the name Neurer and moved to our Finnish and Swedish [some word]. Regarding the Neurers, that actually are the tribes Fins, Laps and Estonians, it should be noted that they seem to be survivors of the Israelite Lineages (Israels Slåakter), that the king of Assyria forced to move to Arzerath which corresponds to the scythian Arsaratha. When you consider how much the old Finnish, Lappish and estonian languages equals the Hebrew, and of whom these peeople first month is March and that Saturday is considered Sabbath, then one finds that Neurers with most probability had this origin."
The author makes footnotes in the book:
"The neurers and vodiner & geloni that moved to Scandinavia got the names Nuori, Lapp and Fin, wherefrom Nore had name, from which Norge [Norway] was called"

The author continues:
"The entire North, everything from our Sevebårgs, west and even more, which the Scythian peoples populated, everything to the black sea, formerly called Scytbiod hin mikla or Greater Scythien, sitiod or Svitiod, which means the property of the Scythians. This Svithiods was often called Godhem or Gothernes Fodelseort and the Western Manhem [Gothic Birthplace and Western Man-home]. This is the new soil/earth/land (nya jord) which they populated and which laid the foundation for Sweden. As Svearike [Sweden] grew out of Siôn, then it is also natural, that this is from where it has begotten its name. See Siav, Sui is the same in old Scythian and even in Tartarian and Turkish, as Siô in our language. The land/country have as we have seen in the beginning been called Se-rike, Sui-rike, Sewe-rike or Siô-rike. Just like the first [kullarne] (not sure) that the Scyths occupied/conquered/took over are called Serve-bårgen or Siô-bårgen. "

The author continues:
"For the same reason is it that our land is called Scandien, Scandinavian or Scanzien and Skanes-oeen, because in the old language is Skane a boat, with which the old Northern necessarily had to use more than any other Race [....] As no part of the world has been more widespread than these old Swedes."

The text continues and is actually very interesting. If I was better at swedish it would quite enjoyable to read. Perhaps someone else on this forum can do better than me.

It at least seems to be very relevant to this very topic and this book seems to support OP. These people (samis, fins, etc) have Altai genetics and a weird language. After having read this, it seems likely that they are the direct descendents of the Scythians. It strengthens your case, however we do seem to have conflicting information that makes the picture quite complicated.

flyingmint

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, read it interestingly.
When I study east asia history with comparing archaic word history record, I found out quite nonsense parts in mainstream history.
Seems overseas sites treated these part with name of tartaria.
I think ww2 is last reset war and it definitely changed east asia history too (delete, cover up with other's history)

I personally consider middle ages of corea had religion with buddism, taoism the most. But there are also folk beliefs like shamanism that believing their ancestor was descendant of sky. There are historic places for praying to ancestor (those ppl think their ancestor is son of sky, so pray and performed ancestral rites ) Though it was far from theseday's christian religion. Some says this folk belief or shamanism is shared with middle east and siberia.

Last edited:

Watcher369

Reaction score

A Scythian is used interchangeably with Tartar. The cognitive dissonance is high when it comes to Tartary. It’s hard to shake off with the TV/movie programming to make Scythians as Germanic.

Here is an older source indicating that Tartars = Scythians of the past.
View attachment 6355
Remarks on dr. Henderson's Appeal to the Bible society, on the subject of the Turkish version of the New Testament printed at Paris in 1819

Another source regarding Scythians being that of Mongolic Tartar stock

source: The Life and Travels of Herodotus in the Fifth Century, 1856
Based on th writing it looks as though writers at the time had a pretty ant—Tartar bent. Not surprising as there had been numerous wars between East and West for some time.
View attachment 6356

According to the 1560 Geneva Bible, the 1000 year reign of Christ already happened, and Satan was let loose in the year 1000A.D, per the Bible commentary of 1560 Geneva under Pope Sylvester II per Revelation 20:2. 1000 years since Satan was let loose from the bottomless pit has recently passed.

View attachment 6358

View attachment 6357
Cool thanks for clearing that up though I’ll take chances with the King James Version. Guess we’re imminent for a transmutation from the age of fire and water to the age of heaven on earth.

Thanks for posting, read it interestingly.
When I study east asia history with comparing archaic word history record, I found out quite nonsense parts in mainstream history.
Seems overseas sites treated these part with name of tartaria.
I think ww2 is last reset war and it definitely changed east asia history too (delete, cover up with other's history)

I personally consider middle ages of corea had religion with buddism, taoism the most. But there are also folk beliefs like shamanism that believing their ancestor was descendant of sky. There are historic places for praying to ancestor (those ppl think their ancestor is son of sky, so pray and performed ancestral rites ) Though it was far from theseday's christian religion. Some says this folk belief or shamanism is shared with middle east and siberia.
I have had spiritual experiences with Christ through shamanic means I think many modern religions (yes science too) are just used to control the minds of people who don’t actually no anything about spiritually. For example I tried salvia divinorum on a beach along the Pacific Ocean and when I looked to the sky I saw Saturn next to our Sun but it was bright and golden then I zoomed out and was shown that we were in the last chapter of a big book (representing the bible) and this giant almighty wave came down on me and my friend and baptized us (we saw the exact same thing though unique to our individual experience) then there was this voice calling to us from down the beach which we went to go check out after just to make sure and there was this homeless man who was preaching about the false crown. Deepest psychedelic experience so far.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It at least seems to be very relevant to this very topic and this book seems to support OP. These people (samis, fins, etc) have Altai genetics and a weird language. After having read this, it seems likely that they are the direct descendents of the Scythians. It strengthens your case, however we do seem to have conflicting information that makes the picture quite complicated.
Yeah, maybe it is a logical fallacy to assume that the 12 tribes are all of the same race. Maybe they were tribes with different races from the beginning? Would explain some contradictions at least.. but i don't know, this is all very confusing

Watcher369

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it is a logical fallacy to assume that the 12 tribes are all of the same race. Maybe they were tribes with different races from the beginning? Would explain some contradictions at least.. but i don't know, this is all very confusing
100% we will go in circles arguing about which race is what. We all came here as humans just look different based on our geographical placement.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
100% we will go in circles arguing about which race is what. We all came here as humans just look different based on our geographical placement.
I'm not so sure about that. If you think of it logically, why would Asians and Europeans look different, if they live on the same latitude? They tell us, Asians have slanted eyes for example because of the snow... i mean really? So Europeans didn't live in snowy regions? Come on, this whole "we are all the same", is modern propaganda.

Watcher369

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that. If you think of it logically, why would Asians and Europeans look different, if they live on the same latitude? They tell us, Asians have slanted eyes for example because of the snow... i mean really? So Europeans didn't live in snowy regions? Come on, this whole "we are all the same", is modern propaganda.
I understand your point of view but how would you challenge that claim? I would like to hear your hypothesis. I made a chart using the yin and yang symbol and then placed the 5 main pigments in the four cardinal directions. White in the North, Red in the West, Yellow in the East, Black in the South and Brown in the Middle. Seems to add up.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I understand your point of view but how would you challenge that claim? I would like to hear your hypothesis. I made a chart using the yin and yang symbol and then placed the 5 main pigments in the four cardinal directions. White in the North, Red in the West, Yellow in the East, Black in the South and Brown in the Middle. Seems to add up.
In my Idea, Whites are from the North and i dont really care about the rest, because i'm a terrible racist person. :D Jokes aside, what you laid out makes perfectly sense, but i think that we had originally only 4 races (white,black,yellow,red) And the arabs evolved as a mixed race between white and black.

P.S. reading this now with a clear head, i sort of misunderstood you before, and thought you were talking about the modern "out-of-africa" theory.

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
King Francis I, receiving the last breaths of Leonardo Da Vinci
I find this an extremely disturbing picture. There are so many occult elements to it.It started me down a rabbit hole last night,still researching trying to get to the bottom of it.It was painted by Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres in 1818 for the Count de Blacas, ambassador of Louis XVIII and an influential figure during the Restoration.

Back on topic; thank you for a very interesting thread. I'm still working my way through it, and will most likely comment again when I've read through all the links and content.

irishbalt

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What I am about to say will be jarring and the cognitive dissonance will be high, but isn’t that why we’re here?

I will get to how this relates to Biblical Prophecy (knowing the truth about Tartary further validates the Bible), but first we must cut through the lies and deception and cut to the chase as to who they really were.

Tartarians are considered East Asian people. What they don‘t want you to know is that these tribes of people, along with the Getae/Gothic people, are all descended from the ancient Hebrew Israelites of the Bible. Yes, you heard me right. Hebrew Israelites of the Bible were East Asian people.

In fact, there are quite a few historical records that discuss this but you have to dig to find it. Books from the 20th century will not give you the truth. To find more honest debate and discussion, you’ll need to go back from the 16th century - 19th century historical records. I will be providing a deluge of evidence to back this claim.

The Roman Empire for centuries, has been warring with the Huns/Getae/Vandals (whom are not Germanic as you see in the movies, but were considered to have Asian and Caucasian admixture). If you look at the first King of France, King Francis I, he has the physiognomy of both Caucasian / Asian admixture. Other paintings will shall I say, white-wash his features to make him look pure Caucasian. Other paintings you will notice mongolic features.

King Francis I, receiving the last breaths of Leonardo Da Vinci (notice the caucasian / asian admixture)

This 1611 historical record indicates that King Francis I, was descended from the Hebrew race (east asian race). Read below the highlighted text (source: Relations of the Most Famous Kingdoms and Common-weales Thorough the World, 1611)

A 17th century historical book shows that Tartarians are of Eastern Asian stock

First I will provide historical records and accounts indicating that Tartarians are Mongolic (when I mean Mongolic, I don’t mean the country of Mongolia, a recently created nation, but rather generally that of Eastern Asian peoples, including that of present day Northern China, Korea, and even Japan, however China is not part of the Tartarian stock, in fact China was warring against the Tartarians of present day Northern China / Manchuria)

Authors range from Bible scholars, to a British member of Parliament and Ambassador to Muscovy, missionaries, and sociologist.

View: https://i.imgur.com/n8xtOWj.png

"Giles Fletcher, the Elder, argued that the Tartars were Jews, although no longer divided into tribes. As evidence he pointed to similarities between Tartar and Hebrew names, the common practice of circumcision, and the fact that the Tartars had a fort named "Mount Tabor." (Fletcher, ~1611)
View: https://i.imgur.com/9iRkmbv.png

"In January 1879 it was revealed to me that the Mongolians are of the Tribes of Israel. This great nation, which in the days of Ghengis Khan conquered Asia, has been dwindling into a mere remnant. Their tradition is that they came from the west of Thibet, somewhere, and that after their undergoing still greater chastisements than they have yet received, even when their numbers will be reduced to a few, comparatively, they are to be led back to the land of their fathers. They expect a Savior from heaven to appear and bring them back to the land of their fathers." (The Ruins Revisited, and the World-story Retold, 1887)
View: https://i.imgur.com/ppUirfb.png

"We find in the heathen geographer clear names of Israelite tribes, on the borders of the Caspian Sea and in the mountains of Chinese Tartary... We find the national character of those wandering Israelites (long become Tartar hordes) correspondingly delineated in the accounts of the Jews, and in the history of the Chozars. Lastly, we have the route of the Israelites from Media to Afghanistan and India marked out by a series of intermediate stations, bearing the names of several of their tribes, and clearly indicating the stages of their long and arduous journey..." (The Library of Biblical Literature, 1854)
View: https://i.imgur.com/mqpnOtj.png

"...eastern tartars carry about a tabernacle, which they set up for purposes of worship, and take to pieces again when they migrate." (Eastern Life: Present and Past Volume 2, 1848)
View: https://i.imgur.com/6SnKwYB.png

"Having shown how natural it was that there should be sacred tents among a nomade people, we may now mention that at this day, among a people to whom, least of all, any communication with the Jews can be traced, namely the eastern Tartars, the sacred tabernacles are, like their own dwellings, made of a frame-work of wood, with a covering of felt, the whole being taken to pieces when removed... The tabernacle could not be of Egyptian origin, for the Egyptians already had temples of stone." (The Pictorial History of Palestine and the Holy Land, Including a Complete History of the Jews Volume 1, 1844)
https://i.imgur.com/VOegWr9.png
"I pointed out in 'Evolution of the Hebrew Language,' a good portion of the common ground between the Tartar languages and the Semitic, and showed that the Semitic languages are compound, and are partly based on the Tartar stock. Our Semitic philologists are in the wrong not to pay attention to the subject." (The Literary World Volume 49, Issues 1262-1283, 1894)
https://i.imgur.com/vtpeQQc.png
"Some have said the Bible is an Eastern book, and in this way defended their position" (Records of the General Conference of the Protestant Missionaries of China, 1890)
Other Sources
The Remnant Found (1841)
Israel Redux: Or the Resauration of Israel, Exhibited in Two short Treatises. The First contains an Essay upon some probable grounds, that the present Tartars near the Caspian Sea, are the Posterity of the ten Tribes of Israel (1677)
Papal Maps from the 16th century actually point the ‘Hebrew Race’ to be located in present day northeastern Asia. It is indicated that the Tartars are that of the ten lost tribes of Israel. I can get into who Gog and Magog is according to scripture later. In essence, the Papacy believes the Gog/Magog to be the ancient Jews of the far east, but according to the 1560 Geneva Bible, Gog and Magog is Greece and Italy (and by extension, the Roman Empire)

View attachment 6305

An amazing tidbit here according to this source (Works Issued by the Hakulyt Society, 1900)
View attachment 6307

Going further into Israelitish territory, historical scholars and other intellectuals argued that present day Korea and Japan were part of the lost tribes of Israel as well. I do find it interesting that North Korea is essentially sealed from the rest of the world, and its people are forced to worship a human diety.
View attachment 6311
View attachment 6312
source above: (Things Japanese, 1890)

View attachment 6313

Korean people held Judaic practices
View attachment 6314
source: (The Missionary Herald, 1908)

One author believes that Japan/Korea are not only part of the lost tribes of Israel, but goes further and indicates that there will be a grand reveal where the literal seed of Abraham will inherit the Earth.
View attachment 6318
source: (Saints Herald, 1887)

How this relates to End Times
According to the 1560 Geneva Bible (and in this version only, per the commentary, written by the original reformist pioneers at the time, according to Revelation 17:16, it indicates that the Huns/Goths/Vandals will rise against the Papacy and destroy it. Knowing that the Huns/Goths have their roots from Eastern Asia, it can be surmised that there will be a great war between East and West. When and how this will play out remains to be seen. Geopolitical machinations of why we go to war are fabricated. In essence, we are still in the midst of a great Biblical war that is ongoing. Hebrew Israelites and its remnants vs the Roman Empire (still in power today), and controlling all the nations of the world, including the entire Middle East, China, and Russia.

Note that later revisions of the Bible, including 1599 Geneva omits this reference. KJV outright removes all commentary from 1560 as the King of England did not like the reformists portraying the Catholic Church in a negative light (the Papacy being a part of the Beast system)
View attachment 6316
It appears, as many have replied, that EVERYTHING is so mixed up regarding history that one could spend several lifetimes trying to sort it out.

1. We have voluminous evidence of falsified history within the last 300 years. Fomenko, photographic evidence, architectural evidence and some peculiar textual evidence related to the Gregorian calendar i400 v. 1400, the contradictory European history and lineages of kings v. the celestial history. I am as yet uncertain where the pieces fall for this puzzle and may never know.

2. A keen eye can see that humanity was in a more peaceful state not that long ago.

A. The architecture is superior to ANYTHING we are currently building
B. The technology was "green" in the 1700s (i700s)
C. Tesla did not discover "free energy", he rediscovered it. Remember Tesla's father was supposedly of the "order of jesuits", and taught Nikola proper math and science (3,6,9).

What is plain is that we currently live in a very fallen (low energy) epoch.

Thank you to the OP for this fantastic research and completely different angle, supported by evidence and citation. Shall another here on SH 'run with this ball'?

I hope so

Hope everyone is having a safe night. Keep your spirits high, for we are dearly loved by the One who made us.

debtforyou

Reaction score
Ok, let's play with that hypothesis and see where it takes us
So Dan, the Getæ, the Goths and the Gauthai are all of the mongol tartarian race? Saxons too?

So the getæ and goths were of the Scythian stock, ie. Mongol tartar stock?

Scythians were described as:
Herodotus: red hair & grey eyes
Hippocrates: light skinned
Callimachus: fair haired
Zhang Qian: yellow and blue eyes
Pliny the Elder: red haired, blue eyes, unusually tall
Clement of Alexandria: auburn hair
Polemon: red hair and grey-blue eyes
Galen: reddish hair
Ammians Marchellinus: tall, blond and light-eyed (about alans)
Gregory of Nyssa: fair skinned and blond haired
Adamantius: fair haired

Scythian comes from their own self-name "skuda" meaning archer/shooter. Closely related to the modern germanic words: skytte, skyde of the same meaning.
Goth likewise have meaning in germanic languages. The gothic texts that we have can be read with difficulty admittedly by those understanding german/scandinavian.

And I do not agree with your take on "modern TV programming".
Genghis khan & tartar-mongols in modern tv programming:

Uygurs for instance are known to have red hair and have both asian/caucaasian admixture. They were considered nobility long ago and part of the Golden Horde. There is a reason why Uygurs are being placed in concentration camps by China (China was an enemy of Tartar nations) And btw, Its not me thats saying this, its the historical record indicating Scythians as ancient eastern asian folk. If its any group of people that were known to excel at bow and arrow its the Mongolic peoples. Heck you can look at the Olympics and the top archers tend to be of East Asian origin.

Uygurs
1612430335181.jpeg

1612430426167.jpeg

1612430447787.jpeg

Take a look at this Mongolian throat singer, who decidedly looks both asian/caucasian
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_d4D7T6uI

I find it interesting that the root word for Ogre comes from Uygur. The people in power love to play these types of word games to denigrate their enemy.
1612431319296.png

Papal Maps would even indicate that the ‘red-headed’ Jews lived in present day northeastern eurasian steppe. Again, this isn’t me making these claims, its the historical record.

Even the Basque people, are known to have descended from Manchu Tartars
1612430725442.png

Not to be facetious but per 1560 Geneva, it doesn’t jive in the commentary when it says that the Huns/Goths/Vandals will rise against the Papacy if they are Germanic. So German people will topple the Roman Empire? Or does it make sense that sometime in the near or distant future, the original Hebrew Israelites (ancient Goths/Getae that have their roots from Eastern Asia) will destroy the Papacy. They have already done it when they sacked Rome long ago, and its possible that it may happen again. The East / West divide is starting to grow after alll...

Last edited:

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Uygurs for instance are known to have red hair and have both asian/caucaasian admixture. They were considered nobility long ago and part of the Golden Horde. There is a reason why Uygurs are being placed in concentration camps by China (China was an enemy of Tartar nations) And btw, Its not me thats saying this, its the historical record indicating Scythians as ancient eastern asian folk. If its any group of people that were known to excel at bow and arrow its the Mongolic peoples. Heck you can look at the Olympics and the top archers tend to be of East Asian origin.

Uygurs
View attachment 6419

View attachment 6421
View attachment 6422

Take a look at this Mongolian throat singer, who decidedly looks both asian/caucasian
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_d4D7T6uI
This could mean both things, they were at first white and then mixed with asians, or the other way around.

Now this is all speculation, but could it be that what we think of as asian today, meant initially something else?
When you look at the word Asia (Asien), i see resemblance to the german/norse word "Asen" or "Æsir" so the pantheon of gods in the norse mytholoy, also the female swedish name "Asa" is derived from that. So could the initial meaning of Asia be land of the "Æsir"?.
This could explain those discrepancies in the texts, as maybe at a certain point in time asian stood for european/caucasian/white people, as in descendants of the "Æsir", and later the term was used for what we today understand as asiatic or asian, meaning people of eastern stock, for lack of a better word.

Last edited: