cheap
SH.org OP Date
2019-04-02 14:45:44
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
This book has been pretty popular lately. It was declassified by the CIA in 2013. But only 50 pages were released. Recently I came across what I think is the full uncensored book.

"How did I get the book ?:

Searching the internet, I found a topic here on this same subreddit, from two months ago, where one of the comments asked to get in touch with a man named Michael Weaver, since I do not live in the United States, I preferred to send an email, Michael replied quickly, this is his message:

"Yes, I met Mr. Thomas in the 1960's when he was a guest on a talk radio show in Kansas City, Missouri. At that time, the book he had that he brought with him and that I got a copy of was like a thirty page pamphlet, not really 'a book'. I spent several hours conversing with Mr. Thomas and skimmed through his 'book' which I put away for safe keeping and then later lost in a flooded basement in the early '70's.
In the mid' 80's I began trying to find a copy, but to no avail. I had been impressed with the description of a cataclysm - what Mr. Thomas called 'a tumble' but I could not well remember the details and was hoping to find a copy so I could better relate to others what he was explaining. I contacted book stores near and far, but again, to no avail. Sometime around the turn of the century, after I got 'interneted', I began searching again, and low and behold, a bookstore in England had a copy of a 'book' by Chan Thomas entitled 'The Adam And Eve Story' I immediately ordered it, as was astounded when I received an actual paper back book of over two hundred pages, divided into two sections: The Adam and Eve Story, 127 pages and Aftermath of The Adam and Eve Story, 85 pages. This book is a First Edition that was published by Bengal Tiger Press in 1993 and is much more comprehensive than the short pamphlet I had possessed those many years earlier. I set about to cull from those over 200 pages the basic description of what a cataclysm is, and that small bit is what I posted on the blog that you must have read. I recently had another person contact me, wanting the same info as you and I scanned the most of it into PDF file and sent to him, as I will for you. Happy Reading... Oh, and I don't know Anything about it ever having been 'classified info' though if it was, I guess it doesn't surprise me... I'm not very good a computer stuff - I had difficulty in sending the last two sections - when you get it all put together, if there are pages missing or unreadable, let me know and I will try to make it right. Glad to see the interest growing - so Please Share and keep Chan's works alive. And keep me informed as you go along to what is happening with this amazing info."

What's the difference for the CIA version:

- Includes three additional chapters: Cataclysms Revisited, Conclusion, and The Author

- Cataclysms Revisited from Page 63 to page 118, just prior to Conclusion India, Greece, Egypt and the entire end section.

- The Book is divided into two sessions: The Adam and Eve Story with 127 pages and the Aftermath of Adam and Eve Story with 85 pages, totaling 212 pages

Chapters of The Adam and Eve Story

- The Next Cataclysm
- The Great Floods
- The Story
- The Events
- Genesis
- Cataclysms Revisited
- Conclusion
- The Author

Aftermath of Adam and Eve Story

- Our Precursor
- Evolution
- Jesus the History
- Angels and UFOs
- Jesus and Cataclysms
- Afterthoughts
- Postlude
- Aftereffects
- The Author
- Recommended Reading
- What's Happening to Our Magnetic Field"

CIA Version - https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Full Version - Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED) : Chan Thomas : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Note: This OP was recovered from the KeeperOfTheKnowledge archive.
Note: Archived SH.org replies to this OP: The Adam and Eve Story - Chan Thomas