The Battle of the Gods: Stolen History in Reports from inside the American Revolt

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Since the planned-demonic hit, I've become exposed to the alt-right universe-- primarily due to the comments and orientations of people on this forum, who I have come to respect. Over the summer, I spent most of my research time seeking to understand what is precisely happening in the USA. I dismissed Q early, but have come to the conclusion that this psychological operation is brilliant, if only because it has kept the gun owners from taking matters into the own hands. I've sifted through a lot of videos and podcasts. Some I find entertaining and reject, like Alex Jones, who I think is locked, literally, in the media space of information wars. Others seem to serve up warmed-over material. Others are far too emotional and superficial. But there are a few that I find very interesting, and their understanding of the current situation is quite profound. These include: Tore Says, Juan O Savin, Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes, (and to a lesser extent) Charlie Freak and Charlie Ward. What is most interesting for Stolen History is that they all seem to realize that capital H History does not tell the true story and bound up with the oppression of human consciousness, i.e., our slavery. For example, during the summer when radicals were creating autonomous zones and raging against the machines (with the financial help of the NWO) in Portland and Seattle, Charlie Freak clearly referred to the Portland Courthouse as a 500-year-old building. Robert David Steele, an ex-CIA officer, claims "history is shit"; and he intends to open an open-source History Study Agency under a Trump Administration, should Trump prevail. Tore Says is a genius and a former worker in AI private intelligence. She is a whistleblower with a profound sense of the political cultural landscape. She claims, in fact, that she is a time traveler. On numerous occasions, she has referred to the 19th century as being marked by time distortion, precisely as have many of us. Juan O Savin opens his new book with a discussion of the Titanic as a false flag operation, by which the banking houses were able to kill off three key people opposed to the Federal Reserve's creation. Yesterday, in a profound monologue, he states that Washington DC is known (presumably by TPTB) as a "holy city" of equal status to the Vatican. He makes much of the fact that it was built in a swamp-- though he doesn't say it was dug out of a swamp, like so many other magnificent, repurposed mudflood ruins. All of the people were selected by elements close to Trump, known as Q. All of them reveal we're in a spiritual war. The "gods" make love, according to Hendrix, but they also are playing out a battle royal.

I'm wondering if anyone else has insiders/observers who bring themes of history into their analysis?

I also should also state before I post this: I would like very much to publish an interview with one of these people on this forum. All of the people only hint at the historical problems. They clearly know more than they expose. The public is very ignorant, of course. How much more can you say to people right now? All of the work here should prove very important if the rebellion succeeds.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to contact them. Strange, the .mil website of their base won't load. If it doesn't work, I'll call during office hours tomorrow.

In any event, if I can secure an interview with someone there or elsewhere, do people here have any questions they'd like for me to raise?

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Since the planned-demonic hit, I've become exposed to the alt-right universe-- primarily due to the comments and orientations of people on this forum, who I have come to respect. Over the summer, I spent most of my research time seeking to understand what is precisely happening in the USA. I dismissed Q early, but have come to the conclusion that this psychological operation is brilliant, if only because it has kept the gun owners from taking matters into the own hands. I've sifted through a lot of videos and podcasts. Some I find entertaining and reject, like Alex Jones, who I think is locked, literally, in the media space of information wars. Others seem to serve up warmed-over material. Others are far too emotional and superficial. But there are a few that I find very interesting, and their understanding of the current situation is quite profound. These include: Tore Says, Juan O Savin, Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes, Charlie Freak and Charlie Ward. What is most interesting for Stolen History is that they all seem to realize that capital H History does not tell the true story and bound up with the oppression of human consciousness, i.e., our slavery. For example, during the summer when radicals were creating autonomous zones and raging against the machines (with the financial help of the NWO) in Portland and Seattle, Charlie Freak clearly referred to the Portland Courthouse as a 500-year-old building. Robert David Steele, an ex-CIA officer, claims "history is shit"; and he intends to open an open-source History Study Agency under a Trump Administration, should Trump prevail. Tore Says is a genius and a former worker in AI private intelligence. She is a whistleblower with a profound sense of the political cultural landscape. She claims, in fact, that she is a time traveler. On numerous occasions, she has referred to the 19th century as being marked by time distortion, precisely as have many of us. Juan O Savin opens his new book with a discussion of the Titanic as a false flag operation, by which the banking houses were able to kill off three key people opposed to the Federal Reserve's creation. Yesterday, in a profound monologue, he states that Washington DC is known (presumably by TPTB) as a "holy city" of equal status to the Vatican. He makes much of the fact that it was built in a swamp-- though he doesn't say it was dug out of a swamp, like so many other magnificent, repurposed mudflood ruins. All of the people were selected by elements close to Trump, known as Q. All of them reveal we're in a spiritual war. The "gods" make love, according to Hendrix, but they also are playing out a battle royal.

I'm wondering if anyone else has insiders/observers who bring themes of history into their analysis?

I also should also state before I post this: I would like very much to publish an interview with one of these people on this forum. All of the people only hint at the historical problems. The clearly know more than they expose. The public is very ignorant, of course. How much more can you say to people right now? All of the work here should prove very important if the rebellion succeeds.
"I dismissed Q early, but have come to the conclusion that this psychological operation is brilliant, if only because it has kept the gun owners from taking matters into the own hands."
Absolutely agree!
I cringed a bit with the use of alt-right reference ( I try not to support the enforced right-left paradigm) but so many accurate statements made in your post. Thanks for the links,I have not come across some of those commenters before,I look forward to reading their points of view.
I also should also state before I post this: I would like very much to publish an interview with one of these people on this forum. All of the people only hint at the historical problems. The clearly know more than they expose. The public is very ignorant, of course. How much more can you say to people right now? All of the work here should prove very important if the rebellion succeeds.
We have been asking and discussing so many questions and points re this subject on this forum and the previous, I would really like to see a thread started where we actually put it all together and come up with a likely summation so as we can actually move forward with a clear focus to come up with some possible peaceful solutions.​
Intuition tells me we will lose the internet at some stage in the near future in regard to being able to do that and ask more than questions and spread of information.​
We really need to move forward as aware people on this or it will be too late to have any influence.​
Talk to these folks.
What folks? Would appreciate a link thanks,the image means nothing to me,unless you meant it specifically for son of a bor
and I am interested.
I'm not sure how I came across this article ( likely from @SonofaBor 's links) as I have researched a bit since my last comment, but this 2016 quote is a brilliant guide toward the planned future from here.
In a 2016 speech by President Xi Jinping, the principles of Lincoln’s understanding were laid out by the Chinese statesman who said:

“We must consider innovation as the primary driving force of growth and the core in this whole undertaking, and human resources as the primary source to support development. We should promote innovation in theory, systems, science and technology, and culture, and make innovation the dominant theme in the work of the Party, and government, and everyday activity in society… In the 16th century, human society entered an unprecedented period of active innovation. Achievements in scientific innovation over the past five centuries have exceeded the sum total of several previous millennia. . . . Each and every scientific and industrial revolution has profoundly changed the outlook and pattern of world development… Since the second Industrial Revolution, the U.S. has maintained global hegemony because it has always been the leader and the largest beneficiary of scientific and industrial progress.
I see the reference to a 16th century reset as well !

Last edited:

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What folks? Would appreciate a link thanks,the image means nothing to me,unless you meant it specifically for son of a bor
and I am interested.
I suppose it's them:

I'm not sure how I came across this article ( likely from @SonofaBor 's links) as I have researched a bit since my last comment, but this 2016 quote is a brilliant guide toward the planned future from here.
I find it funny that the CCP leader references Euopean developments in the 16th century. It was exactly the rigit, authoritarian system of society that held and holds development back - being it the Catholic church or his communist party.
The obedience and subservience the Chinese culture flogged into their population for centuries is not quite a catalyst for creativity and innovation.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm not too keen on alt-right, as a term of distinction, either. Steele described himself as this-- at least prior to Trump. So I used it.

First questions I would ask would be simple, such as: It is pretty clear that some group, we call it the TPTB, have as part of their agenda the eradication of the old worlds. We find evidence of this eradication everywhere. For me at least, I became sharply aware that this pattern might continue in our current era when Notre Dame burned. Do you see such a pattern?

From here, I'd like to go through some specifics. Some that come immediately to mind: The old south in the Civil War, Germany (1918-1945), West Coast cities in the 1880s, The Sahara between 1500 and 1800...

Any one else got some questions if I'm so fortunate to succeed?

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The second set of questions I would ask would pertain to maps. For example, California.

The third set of questions I would ask pertain to ancient weapons, such as fasces and sound cannons.

Please note, there is a series on cable TV and elsewhere, known as "American Gods." I urge all non-Americans (terrible sounding, I know-- but I have to come understand that America-as-a-state-of-mind is not entirely understood by everyone) to watch this if you want to know what is going down in America right now.

It is also full of Stolen History-like historical snippets.

For example, Cairo, Illinois and Cairo, Egypt are off-handily recognized as a "chicken/egg" paradox. The God Nancy tells the story of how he left Africa (under the dominance of female Gods) with a fire weapon and gave it to the Portuguese, who promptly turned it against Africa. The old Nazi units from Operation Paperclip run the intel networks, etc...

My expectation is that all the research from Stolen History is being mined and will one day appear in media of all sorts. That is probably how the new history will be taught-- if the scientific method (not capital S science) prevails.

In fact, is it a mere coincidence that someone named Borson turned up in a recent episode?

Last edited:

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
DC today.
Im not getting a Pina colada sunny beach feeling about all this.
The word is the Nat. Guard has no ammo, but I think thats BS.

As for the OP, all the people that were mentioned have good things to say, good perspectives.
As for people waking up, some will, some won't. I watched a podcast about cosmic spirituality and the people said that some souls are here to learn and help others in their own way, but are not 100% awake and will never be in this lifetime. Most are observers, and are here to learn.

My politics? I'm "Alternative UFO middle-of-the-road." In other words I don't believe in politics––everyone is corrupt. It is distilled judgement, 200-proof.
Believe in yourself and trust your own mind.

unnamed-1.png unnamed.png NG.jpeg

An update for Jan 18.
There are several Coast Guard gunboats in the Potomac River outside my apartment with machine-guns at the ready. Somehow, I don't feel very safe. Ive lived here most of my life and Ive never seen anything like this.

CG.jpeg

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I must confess I pay little attention to theatre but something struck me today. It is said there are between 20 and thirty thousand National Guard Soldiers within the fence but for some reason they keep on showing pictures of a few hundred sprawled out on the same floors. Does the entire building have the same fllor covering throughout?
If there are so many soldiers there could the White House latrines cope with the absurd increase in effluent flow?
How are these good old boys and girls getting their laundry done?
Why has CV1984 not swarmed through them all?

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Maybe they have satellite up-link latrines?

In any case, stuff is going down.

I give it a 30% chance it is all theater, designed to lull the American populace, which voted 75-25 for Trump, into a trap. That means, I'm 70% certain that we aren't watching theater. Why? Recently, the Vatican and Iran were hit with blackouts. Blackouts occurring in the Pacific Northwest. Iran fired a missile at US carriers. The US recognized Taiwan. Merkle is reportedly stepping down...

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sorry. I wasn't suggesting that its all theatre, though on past experience there is better than evens chance it probably is. What I was referring to is we are being shown a theatrical production in the classic sense of 'look over here' 'not over there'. A distraction if you like. All eyes are on Washington DC therefore all eyes are off of The Vatican State and the City of London State.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The fourth set of questions I would ask would pertain to weather warfare and comets.

Martin Liedtke provided an interesting take on comets on Friday. One of his "peeps" sent a photo of two comets over Florida within the past week. Simon Parkes is reporting that US special forces busted the Wuhan bio-weapon in Wuhan; that's why "it" hit there first, in its most lethal form. Over the summer, did everyone see the floods in Wuhan? Was this retaliation? Did everyone see the line up of hurricanes that plowed into the American SE about the time Trump was gunning up his campaign for President? He referred to this coincidence as "interesting."

其實我不知道 。 神秘而奇怪。

眾神在戰爭嗎? 小心! 歷史尚不清楚。

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The fourth set of questions I would ask would pertain to weather warfare and comets.

Martin Liedtke provided an interesting take on comets on Friday. One of his "peeps" sent a photo of two comets over Florida within the past week. Simon Parkes is reporting that US special forces busted the Wuhan bio-weapon in Wuhan; that's why "it" hit there first, in its most lethal form. Over the summer, did everyone see the floods in Wuhan? Was this retaliation? Did everyone see the line up of hurricanes that plowed into the American SE about the time Trump was gunning up his campaign for President? He referred to this coincidence as "interesting."

其實我不知道 。 神秘而奇怪。

眾神在戰爭嗎? 小心! 歷史尚不清楚。
The weather is most probs one of their more effective weapons, documented since the Vietnam war,

The weather "handbook"

Hurricane Erin and Katrina come to mind.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm "Alternative UFO middle-of-the-road."

I have had my share of intuitions over the years that some kind of outside force has saved us from certain collective calamity. For awhile, I thought they were aliens-- classic UFO stuff. The evidence of UFOs does seem overwhelming. But, whenever experts in UFOs start talking about planets and galaxies, I get annoyed. I become annoyed since I learned that planet representations are CGI-artist renderings and that all representations of our earth, at least official ones, are highly dubious. Frankly, I don't know. The thought that aliens live on this plane somewhere, perhaps underground, seems more reasonable to me nowadays-- unless the concept of inter-stellar travel really means something like interdimensional time travel or to places outside our firmament via Enochian portals. I still pretty much believe the Gnostic vision of PK Dick-- A Vast Living Intelligence System. Personally, that part of my personality known as a warrior, seems to have left the building. I'm pretty sure none of us know exactly what is going down, but those of us who study these things have a role to play in helping others come to terms with the hard but very confusing facts.

Here is something of interest from the Robert David Steele archive on ETs and human history.

Last edited:

Onijunbei

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If it is televised, its most likely staged...
Miles Mathis brought up an interesting point that the tear gas of the Police had no effect on many of the Antifa rioters throughout the Portland and Seattle debacles.
No such thing as ex CIA.
Time travelling? Time is a measurement of motion, therefore no time travelling can exist.
All the actors of government pick other actors to fill the vacant slots of acting government officials...
The government coordinates the culture and the counter culture at the same time. Alex Jones is an actor for the counter culture. Charles Manson is also an actor. Arnold Swartzenneger is an actor. OJ Simpson is an actor. Ronald Reagan is an actor...hopefully you get the point.
all the worlds a stage...

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If it is televised, its most likely staged...
Miles Mathis brought up an interesting point that the tear gas of the Police had no effect on many of the Antifa rioters throughout the Portland and Seattle debacles.
No such thing as ex CIA.
Time travelling? Time is a measurement of motion, therefore no time travelling can exist.
All the actors of government pick other actors to fill the vacant slots of acting government officials...
The government coordinates the culture and the counter culture at the same time. Alex Jones is an actor for the counter culture. Charles Manson is also an actor. Arnold Swartzenneger is an actor. OJ Simpson is an actor. Ronald Reagan is an actor...hopefully you get the point.
all the worlds a stage...
Yes, I forgot to write "ex-CIA" in the original post. So, sorry. As for your other points, your cynicism is noted.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The fifth set of question would be related to national/historical mythologies. I want to know why they are tethered to personalities, as found for example in this recently published The 1776 Report. Why not to ideas, such as liberty and truth? Do not the new myth makers know free thinking, historically-minded truth seekers can easily bust their mythologies into a trillion pieces? Why do they feel the need to replace one doxa (identity politics) with another (American exceptionalism)?

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Some thoughts after "the inauguration":

Anyone paying attention during my lifetime has known that the system is rigged; all the institutions are self-serving; and the masses are asleep. During this election, it is as though we all got to watch this reality play out as a stage drama. The purpose, according to those I cite above, has been to wake up the people. It didn't wake me up; I was already more or less awake. It only made me see that any of the old, "established" friends I thought I had in the universities or churches or hospitals were even dumber and more corrupt than I had thought.

What do they need to do to wake people? Have Bill Gates literally stick a vaccine needle in the eye of an American? Actually, that probably wouldn't work! The media could spin it, the academy bury it, and church people forgive and forget it. In the meantime, there is no functioning left in America. That part of American culture, the part I joined in the 80s in opposition to the wars in Central America, has been obliterated. Our hopes of justice have been turned into crusading SJWs; our reasonable fear of Fascism has been projected onto the screen as "anti-fa"; our hope that journalism could expose corruption has been reduced to talking heads, paid to act like what they think we think is cool.

When the pan-demonic hit, the people who said it was irrational and sinister were on the so-called right. Trump got a lot of us independent-minded lefties to vote for him. In other words, any lefty with a sense of justice, decency, and truth has been corralled. So, here we are. All ready for the slaughterhouse!

I'm no longer worried about it. I suppose they can do more damage, kill off much of the population, for example; but the damage done must be rectified or this incarnation of we-the-people is kaput.

Do I think there might be another act in this Battle of the Gods? Yes. Might it mean military takeover? Yes. Is anyone comfortable with that? Nope. But everyone is hoping for it right now. This where is we are at-- a very vulnerable situation. But note that in a interview above, one person referred to 11/3/2019 -- a year after the supposed event (which was only known to people in communities like ours)-- as a false flag that Team Trump stopped. This makes me think the commitment to our safety is real.

In the meantime, I continue to pursue my research. My daughter sleeps through online classes and makes friends (AI or human?) all over the world. Come to think of it, just like me. Maybe just as planned?

The great election of 2020 exposed everything in America as a fraud-- except the hopes for freedom, family, God and country. Of course, these are very abstract notions that can be easily manipulated by next-gen parasites. The 1776 report (above) is an attempt to fix these notions as the basis for American life. I believe in the ideas, always have-- though I know the history is flimsy. Because we're puzzled and because we hope for a better world, people like us can make a difference.

Last edited: