• Update Success: Forum is back up after a huge content injection of recovered threads and replies: Details here.

The Bible - a Balkan history book - Genesis book

air_dance

Reaction score
This information is strictly hidden from the world. The Bible has been decoded. The whole geography. All the mountains. All rulers. The Bible describes the history of a people who lived in the period New Testament 1000-1738 (Flood) and Old Testament (1738-1900). You will ask me why I reverse the covenants? You will find out soon.

Hermes Trismegistus said the following: "As in Heaven, so on Earth!" According to the Gnostics, Sophia lied to the prince of this world and made him make a world similar to the divine. Thus was created the earth, along with all its diversity of flora and fauna, and man was placed over it as a crown. Not only is life here similar to that in the divine world, but the location of mountains, rivers, seas, continents, and countries conform to the ordinance in space.
Thus, according to the ancient Egyptians, "Egypt is a celestial image, a place of action of the forces that rule the heavens. Egypt is the temple of the whole cosmos.
If Egypt has a celestial image, then according to the same law, the celestial Eden, from where today's people on Earth fell, should also have an earthly manifestation. Scientists have not discovered this Eden to this day.
These four rivers have always been the landmarks for the search for the real Eden. The Tigris and the Euphrates are located today on the map, it remains to be seen where the other two are - Pishon and Gihon (Geon). Rivers such as the Nile, the Volga, the Niger, the Ob, the Yenisei, the Danube and many more are connected, but no one has ever come closer to the truth. When one tries to claim that Eden is here or there, one must not forget that this place must correspond to all the other events that took place in the pages of the Bible.
One must keep in mind that this earthly Eden, which later became the Promised Land, is the site of gospel events.

Constantine of Kostenets in the early 15th century:
"Eden and Macarini have a church made of anthrax stone, 7 miles long and 30 wide. There are 7 altars. 62 (27) stairs reach the altar. Below them springs a river flowing from paradise, divided into 4 parts. Of these, Geon and Pishon, as well as the Nile flow to the south, the Tigris and the Euphrates to the north..."
Here are these 7 altars: Seven Rila Lakes
Mevlânâ Mehmed Neşri (1450-1520) "The Mirror of the World":
"And infidel blood flowed as far as the Tigris and the Euphrates, which, like the Nile, spring from Rumelia ..."

In the book of Noah's Flood by William Ryan (Author), Walter Pitman (Author). According to them, Eden is this lowland and the territory of today's Bulgaria, in particular Thrace.
Some of the highest mountains in the Balkans are on the territory of Bulgaria. One of them is Rila, called Horbel (Orbelus) in ancient times. From it actually spring four rivers, which correspond to the rivers of Eden. There are not seven altars, but there are seven lakes.

EDEN (en) = EDEM (slavic + islam world)
Determine the place of events in the book of the Bible. In the Slavic peoples and Muslims, Eden is recorded as Edem. Edem is the right name.
Book Genesis:
What is hidden under the name Eden (Edem)?
The word "Macedonia" in old Arabic maps (Abu Abd All Idrisi - 11th century): Al-Lakudamuniia, Al-Lakaduniia, Djabal Lakadu, Djibal Makaduniia, Al Kudamuniia. You see eloquently how Macedonia could become the biblical region of Edom. Edom (DM) and Eden (DN) is a Macedonia (DN) and (MD).
2:8 The Lord God planted a garden in Eden (Macedonia), in the east (Thrace), and there he placed the man he had formed.
2:10 A river went out from Eden (Macedonia) to water the garden (Thrace). From there it divided and became the source of four rivers.
Rumelia_map.jpg

First river - Phison = River Struma (Στρυμόνας and Στρυμών)
2:11 The name of the first is Pishon, which flows through the entire land of Havilah (Hellada), where there is gold.
2:12 Gold from that land is pure; bdellium and onyx are also there.
In the old Russian and Bulgarian bibles it says "land of Ladska". This is Hellada (Ελλάς, Ελλάδα). The name "Ladska" today is "Havilah". One of the old names of the Struma River is "Palestine". From here it becomes clear why Hellada is part of Macedonia. Greece not Hellada. Bulgaria is known today for having the most gold on its land of all European countries combined.
bdellium - this word in the old bibles was called anthrax. That is, it is coal.
onyx - this word in the old bibles was called "green stone".

The second river is Gihon (Geon). = River Mesta (Nestos, Νέστος)
2:13 The name of the second river is Gihon (Mesta), which flows through the entire land of Cush.
Land of Cush - Bulgarian name is Kushnitsa. Today in Greece. English name is Pangeon (Παγγαίο, Κουσίνιτζα). This is exactly the river Geon (Pangeon). Map in Pangeon.

The third river is the Tigris = River Iskar + River Danube.
2:14 The name of the third river is Tigris (Iskar + Danube), which runs east of Assyria (Russia).
Assyria - The name "Assyria" originates with the Assyrian state's original capital, the ancient city of Aššur, which dates to c. 2600 BC – originally one of a number of Akkadian-speaking city-states in Mesopotamia. Assur was located on the right bank of the Tigris River. The city had water supply and sewerage.
The city of Russe (Bulgaria) is located on the right bank of the Danube. This means that the city of Ruse gives the name of Russia (Assyria)! Mesopotamia is actually Bessarabia. I will tell about it later.

The fourth river is the Euphrates. = River Maritsa
Thrace was called Europe along the river which was Hebros. In modern times the river becomes Maritsa. This river again gives the name of the continent. This time it's America (Marika). Also Hebros, Hebrus, Heber, Evros, Ever, Eber - the largest river on the Balkan Peninsula. It springs from the Rila, flows east through all of Thrace and flows into the Aegean Sea near the town of Enos. The river was called Thracian. In Russian it is called Fracian (Euphrates).
Orhpeus. Back read the river gives the name of the great Orpheus. River Ebro (in Bulgaria and Spain) gives the name OR-Bey (Orpheus).
Do you think this is a coincidence?
Aren't the Pirineos in Spain and the Ebro River a copy of the Pirin Mountains in Bulgaria and the Hebros River (Maritsa)?

Madaba Map:
Madaba_Map_reproduction.jpg
Nicopolis.jpg

Next to number one is the city of Nicopolis. Where is this city in today's Israel? And in Bulgaria it is there - Nicopolis ad Istrum. Number 1: Jerusalem. In arabic: Al Quds (Al = God and Quds (KDS / CDS) = (SDC) / (SDK) Serdica - Sofia). Number 2: Bethlehem - today Plovdiv. Oldest name is Philipopolis and Pulpudeva. Plovdiv has a 7 hills.
Do you remember how I started this post. Hermes Trismegistus said the following: "As in Heaven, so on Earth!"
64819790_2507848089247330_6536120435514277888_o.jpg

Egypt is on the left and Plovdiv Bulgaria is on the right. The Egyptian pyramids are built in a mirror image on the hills of Plovdiv. In addition, the Nile is also a mirror of the Maritsa River.
1. Pyramid of Cheops. The name Cheops is derived from the incorrect reading of the hieroglyphs. Her real name is Geb (Geobs). It is dedicated to Geb, the god of the Earth to the ancient Egyptians.
2. Pyramid of Khafre. The real name of pyramid is Venus. This pyramid is smaller than the previous one like Venus.
3. Pyramid of Menkaure. The real name of the pyramid is Mercury.
In Plovdiv "Nebet tepe"(Sky hill) corresponds to God the Father. To his right is God the Son, or "Jambaz Tepe". Below them is the Holy Spirit (also the Woman in the Holy Family), which is Maxim Tepe. The closest to the Three Hills (Sun) is "Sahat Tepe". In antiquity on this hill there was a temple and a statue of the god Hermes, who is also Mercury. Bunardjik Tepe is the next. Here is the ancient monument of Heracles (Chorus the Beautiful, the Good), who was also on this hill. There was probably a temple of Venus on it. The most remote hill is Jendem Tepe (from a Turkish hell hill). It is said that a huge bronze statue of the god Apollo stood on top of the hill until Late Antiquity. During the Ottoman period it was called Jin Tepe (Ghost Hill), gradually changed to Jendem Tepe.
On it was a large temple of Apollo and the sculptor with his image. In antiquity, the hill had another name - Kendriso. This is the Turkish-Arabic name of Alexander the Great (Iskender), for whom there was a legend that he was born in the city of Plovdiv. Alexander and Christ had the Immaculate Conception and died at the age of 33.
The difference in the location of the hills and pyramids is that the Maritsa River flows from the left of the hills and the Nile from the right.

True Biblical Geography

The great river that flows into the Dead (Black) Sea is none other than the Danube. We Bulgarians call Dancho, Danyo, Danka, Dana, the Jordanians and the Jordans. Thus the Jordan became on the Danube, Dana, and from there on the Danube. The Dead Sea on the map of the Balkans is actually the Black sea, into which the Jordan River (Danube) flows. Jordan = Danoi = Danube.
Moab on the map is Wallachia, and the other two rivers that flow into the sea are the Dnieper and the Dniester. These two rivers, along with the Danube, have the greatest influence on biblical (Bulgarian) history.
The area upstream of the Jordan River should be Samaria. This is easily seen in the Balkans as well. This is Serbia.
Samaria is in the kingdom of Israel, while Judea is something separate. Mauro Orbini puts the Bulgarian people as a branch in the Illyrian.
Illyric in Latin is spelled ILIRIC (LRC). Read it back and you will see where the name Israel (SRL), or Icrael, came from. It is Illyricum, only in reverse.
Illyria (El + Ar +ia) = Bul + Gar +ia.
In the upper reaches of the Jordan (Danube) is Galilee, or Gaul. There, around the Austrian city of Vienna, the border between Bulgaria and Gaul passed. Today's Central and Western Europe is the biblical Galilee.
Along the coast of other biblical maps you will see Phenicia, or even Syro-Phenicia. There are the biblical cities of Tyre (Durres) and Sidon .
Phenicia is today's Venice and the cities that were then under its influence - Tyre (Duracio, Durres, Dirachion) and Sidon (Dulcinius, or Thessaloniki).

Adam and Eve

In the Roman Empire, emperors were deified, and after Constantine the Great they were deputies of Christ on earth. From this revelation we can draw the logical conclusion that since Constantine I the Great was the first Enoch of the lineage of Adam and Eve, then Cain was his father Constantius I Chlorus.
Genesis:
4:1 The man (ADAM = Dominus, the King - Maximian Hercules, co-ruler of Diocletian (dominus et dues, Lord and God) was intimate with his wife Eve (Eutropia - Syrian), and she conceived and gave birth to Cain (Constantius I Chlorus). She said, “I have had a male child with the Lord’s help.”
From the geography above we will understand that Adam is from Eden (Macedonia) and will marry Eve (Havilah Land - Hellada - Rhodope Mountains and Thrace which are in Paradise).
4:2 She also gave birth to his brother Abel (Galerius). Now Abel (Galerius) became a shepherd of flocks, but Cain (Constantius I Chlorus) worked the ground.
Aurelius Victor writes:
Abel - “Despite his rudeness, Galerius was just and commendable; he had a fine figure, was an excellent soldier, and happiness followed him; his parents were peasants and he himself used to graze cattle, hence his nickname Armentarius (cattle breeder); He was born on the banks of the Danube in Dacia (modern-day Romania) and was buried there."
Eutropius writes:
Cain - "Constantius was a man of mild temper, polite, and lived so modestly that on holidays he even borrowed from other silver utensils; the Gauls loved him and rejoiced that they had escaped both Diocletian's feigned prudence and Maximian Hercules' bloodthirsty recklessness."
4:16 Then Cain (Constantius I Chlorus) went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden (Macedonia).
4:17 Cain (Constantius I Chlorus) was intimate with his wife (Helena I), and she conceived and gave birth to Enoch (Constantine the Great) . Then Cain (Constantius I Chlorus) became the builder of a city, and he named the city Enoch (Constantinople) after his son.
Behind the name Enoch lies our Han, or Khan, which is known to every Bulgarian, but written back. Which city is named Khan (CN) and is located to the east of our country? Of course, this is Constantinople.
4:18 Irad (Constantius) was born to Enoch (Constantine the Great), Irad (Constantius) fathered Mehujael (Valentinian I), Mehujael (Valentinian I) fathered Methushael (Teodosius I), and Methushael (Teodosius I) fathered Lamech (Honorius).
4:19 Lamech (Honorius) took two wives for himself, one named Adah (Aelia Eudocia) and the other named Zillah (Galla Placidia).
4:20 Adah (Aelia Eudocia died in Serdica = Jerusalem, where he built many churches and monasteries) bore Jabal (Constantius III); he was the first of the nomadic herdsmen.
4:21 His brother (on Lamech - Honorius) was named Jubal (Flavius Arcadius); he was the first of all who play the lyre and the flute.
4:22 Zillah (Galla Placidia) bore Tubal-cain (Ataulv can = Valentinian_III), who made all kinds of bronze and iron tools. Tubal-cain’s sister was Naamah (Honoria).
4:23 Lamech said to his wives:
Adah and Zillah, hear my voice;
wives of Lamech, pay attention to my words.
For I killed a man for wounding me,
a young man for striking me.
4:24 If Cain (Constantius I Chlorus) is to be avenged seven times over,
then for Lamech (Honorius) it will be seventy-seven times!
4:25 Adam (Diocletian) was intimate with his wife (EVE) again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth (Flavius Valerius Severus), for she said, “God has given me another offspring in place of Abel (Galerius), since Cain killed him (Constantius I Chlorus).”
4:26 A son was born to Seth (Flavius Valerius Severus) also, and he named him Enosh (Licinius). At that time people began to call on the name of the Lord.
KING ADAM (Kebra Nagast):
And I ascend to Adam, and I say that God (Aurelian - king of Balkan and World) is the true king, praise be to Him. And He placed Adam under Himself, to be the king of all that He created. And He drove him out of the Garden (Rumelia = Thrace), because of his betrayal after the sin of (from) the Serpent according to the plan of the Devil. And it came to pass at this time, that Cain (Constantius I Chlorus) was born, and Adam saw his wicked countenance and appearance, and was grieved. Then Abel (Galerius) was born, and Adam saw his good looks and face, and said, "Here is my son, the heir to my kingdom."

These Roman emperors reigned in Rumelia. This is the real Roman Empire. The time they reign is also wrong. Today's Italy has nothing to do with the Roman Empire. The city of Rome is actually the city of Serdica (translated as "center"). Jerusalem also means "center."

air_dance

Reaction score
Once we find out who Adam and Eve and their heirs are, we can't help but ask ourselves, "Was there a flood and who was behind Noah?"

This is the genealogy only of the Eastern Roman Empire = Rumelia = Thrace
GENESIS:

5:1 This is the document containing the family records of Adam (Maximian Hercules). On the day that God (Aurelian) created man, he made him in the likeness of God (SUN);
5:2 he created them male and female. When they were created, he blessed them and called them mankind.
5:3 Adam (Maximian Hercules) was 130 years old when he fathered a son in his likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth (Maxentius).
5:4 Adam (Maximian Hercules) lived 800 years after he fathered Seth (Maxentius), and he fathered other sons and daughters.
5:5 So Adam’s (Maximian Hercules) life lasted 930 years; then he died.
5:6 Seth (Maxentius) was 105 years old when he fathered Enosh (BAAL ENOSH = Valerius Valens).
5:9 Enosh (Valerius Valens) was 90 years old when he fathered Kenan (Flavius Claudius Constantius).
5:12 Kenan (Flavius Claudius Constantius) was 70 years old when he fathered Mahalalel (Valentinian I).
5:15 Mahalalel (Valentinian I) as 65 years old when he fathered Jared (Gratian).
5:18 Jared (Gratian) was 162 years old when he fathered Enoch (Valens).
5:21 Enoch (Valens) was 65 years old when he fathered Methuselah (Teodosius I).
5:25 Methuselah (Teodosius I) was 187 years old when he fathered Lamech (Honorius).
5:28 Lamech (Honorius) was 182 years old when he fathered a son.
5:29 And he named him Noah (Leo I the Thracian), saying, “This one will bring us relief from the agonizing labor of our hands, caused by the ground the Lord has cursed.”
The Great Flood
5:32 Noah (Leo I the Thracian) was 500 years old, and he fathered Shem (Zeno), Ham (Anastasius I Dicorus), and Japheth (Justin I).

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
"The Bible describes the history of a people who lived in the period New Testament 1000-1738 (Flood) and Old Testament (1738-1900)"

and

"Noah (Leo I the Thracian) was 500 years old, and he fathered Shem (Zeno), Ham (Anastasius I Dicorus), and Japheth (Justin I)."

There's a problem with the timelines mentioned. Noah is old testament and was 500 years old when he fathered his 3 sons, yet Japheth (Justin I) ruled from 517-527 of our current era.

Both of those timelines can not be accurate under your current premise.

Also, do you mean anthracite rather than anthrax? Having a little trouble following some of the correlations. May just be a misunderstanding due to language barrier and translation.

davtash

Reaction score
truly excellent thread, some wonderful new ideas and contributors, no time to read all, keep it up

air_dance

Reaction score
The twelve tribes of Israel
45626254_2145258668839609_3227204865339949056_n.jpg

Joshua divided the entire conquered country into twelve tribes. His goal was such that each tribe would only conquer the unconquered cities in its territory. The land beyond the Jordan (Danube) falls by lot to the tribes of Gad, Reuben, and half the tribe of Manasseh. Their western border was Hungary (Gesur). In the north, they ruled more than half of Galicia (Eastern Europe) (now divided between Ukraine and Poland), all the way to the Bug River (Poland). To the northeast, the Dnieper River (Ukraine) served as a natural border between Bulgaria and the Pecheneg tribes across the river, to the mouth and at Belgorod (Dnestrovski, Ukraine). Down the Black Sea to the Danube to the south and thence to the Tisza River (Hungary, Serbia, Romania) to the west. The easternmost part of these territories beyond the Danube fell to the knee of Reuben. All of Mesopotamia (Bessarabia (Moldova, Ukraine), and their borders were Galicia (Eastern Europe) (north), the Dniester River (Ukraine, Moldova) (east), the Danube River (south), and the Prut River (Romania, Ukraine) (west). Immediately to the west of them fell a share of Gad's knee. Further west, next to the Hungarian border, half of the Manasseh tribe received territory. These were the territories of Wallachia (Romania) and Banat (Hungary, Romania). The other tribes drew lots and divided the rest of the conquered land south of the Danube as follows:

The first was the tribe of Judah. The province of Thrace fell on them, which they shared with Simeon's tribe. Judah received the western part, and Simeon the eastern part. The center of the tribe of Judah became the city of Philippopolis (Bulgaria, Plovdiv), and of Simeon's Mosynopolis (Greece) (Gyumyurjina, Komotini).

1738_Ratelband_Map_of_the_Balkans_(_Bosnia,_Serbia,_Bulgaria,_Rumania_)_-_Geographicus_-_Balka...jpg
CvyA8Q_XgAAa1db.jpg
wells-greece-greece-turkey-balkan-1738.jpg

MOESIA = Тribe of Manasseh (Moesia Superior and Moesia Inferior) (Today Bulgaria and Serbia)
Sofia region from the Gate of Trajan (Bulgaria, Sofia) in the east, to the Danube river in the north fell on the knee of Benjamin. There is also a theme (Benica region, from Benoni - Benjamin), which can be seen on Roman maps from the late Middle Ages. Northern Bulgaria from Iskar River (Bulgaria) to the Black Sea in the east and from the Danube to Balkan Mountain (Bulgaria) in the south fell to Joseph's sons Manasseh and Ephraim. The city of Sofia (Bulgaria) (Jerusalem) was used by both the tribe of Judah and Benjamin.
Book Joshua:
16:1 he allotment for the descendants of Joseph went from the Jordan (Danube) at Jericho (Oryahovo) to the Waters of Jericho (Danube east to Black Sea) on the east, through the wilderness ascending from Jericho into the hill country of Bethel (Veliko Tarnovo montain).
16:2 From Bethel (Veliko Tarnovo) it went to Luz (SLV Veliki Preslav) and proceeded to the border of the Archites (Hrazgrad, Abritos) by Ataroth (Madara).
16:3 It then descended westward to the border of the Japhletites (Debelt) as far as the border of Lower Beth-horon (2 cities next to each other), then to Gezer (Stara Zagora - Ulpia Augusta Trajana), and ended at the Mediterranean Sea (Black Sea).
16:4 So Ephraim and Manasseh, the sons of Joseph, received their inheritance.
16:5 This was the territory of the descendants of Ephraim by their clans:
The border of their inheritance went from Ataroth-addar (Tvardica) on the east to Upper Beth-horon (Stara Zagora - Ulpia Augusta Trajana).
16:6 In the north the border went westward from Michmethath (Mahtot - Ostrogian Bible 1581, Pomorie = Tuthon = Anhialo); it turned eastward from Taanath-shiloh (Stan-Pliska) (the word "stan" means "camp". ConSTANtinople for example) and passed it east of Janoah (watermelon=Dinq (bulgarian) = Devnya).
16:7 From Janoah (Devnya) it descended to Ataroth (Tutrakan) and Naarah, and then reached Jericho and went to the Jordan.
16:8 From Tappuah (Adafut, Ostrog Bible = Tutrakan) the border went westward along the Brook of Kanah (River Kamchiya) and ended at the Mediterranean Sea (Black Sea). This was the inheritance of the tribe of the descendants of Ephraim by their clans, together with

Spiridon Gabrovski:
"For Illyricum, the first Bulgarian king.
The Bulgarian people, which is one of the first and oldest peoples in Christianity and the Kingdom, head and leader of the entire Slavic family, leads its tribe from Mosoha (Mosoh is the founder of Moscow), as well as other Slavic peoples. It first emerged beyond the Black Sea in the year of the creation of the world 4522/986 BC/ and settled on both sides of the Danube, and was then called Misinia (Moesia), which is why this land was also called Misinia (Moesia) after the patriarch Mosoch; to the north of the Danube this land was called the Little Missinia (Moesia), and to the south of the Danube it was called the Great Missinia (Moesia)."
These are the two half-knees of Manasseh (the two Missinia (Moesia)).

The other territories are divided into other tribes:
HERZEGOVINA = Issachar’s Inheritance
19:17 The fourth lot came out for the tribe of Issachar’s descendants by their clans.
19:18 Their territory went to Jezreel (Srem, Sremska Mitrovitsa, Today Serbia), and included Chesulloth (Sabac Fortress,Serbia), Shunem (Zemun,Serbia),
19:19 Hapharaim (Dobravitsa, Bulgaria), Shion (Niš, Serbia), Anaharath (Racovitsa, Bulgaria/Serbia),
19:20 Rabbith (Borač na Kršu, Serbia), Kishion , Ebez (Knjaževac),
19:21 Remeth (Mokra Gora - Wet forest), En-gannim, En-haddah (Zelenigrad - Green city), and Beth-pazzez (Leskovac).
19:22 The border reached Tabor (Pirot, Serbia), Shahazumah (Sukovo, Serbia), and Beth-shemesh (Montana, Bulgaria), and ended at the Jordan (Danube river) —sixteen cities, with their settlements.

The territory of the city of (Thessaloniki, Greece) and its territory fell to Zebulun.
On the Asher tribe falls the region of Epirus, with the center of the city of Kruja, Albania.
Naphtali gets Dalmatia.
The Dan tribe eventually took over Aegean Macedonia.

0@B0   =0     _ - 4_;=0 8 3_@=0  MOESIA.jpg

1. Reuben - ARAV, BESARAVIA, Between the Prut and Dniester rivers
2. GAD - GOTHI, GETAE, DACIA, Kingdom of Moldova
3.1/2 Manasseh - UPPER MOESIA, MOESIA OVER THE DANUBE, Wallachia Voivodeship, Romania
4.1/2 Manasseh - LOWER MOESIA, Northeastern Bulgaria
5. JUDAH - JUDEA, THRACIA, RUM, RUMELIA (RUM in Arabic means empire), Thrace on the territory of today's South Bulgaria and Macedonia
6. Benjamin, BENONI - PROVINCE OF BENICA (The Roman province of Benica I do not find information on the web), Sofia region, north to the Danube.
7. SIMEON - WESTERN THRACIA WITH CENTER TOWN OF MOSYNOPOLIS, Gümülcine (Turkey), KOMOTINI (Greece). Aegean Thrace, Greece.
8. Ephraim - Nikopolis ad IsTRUM, Bulgaria center on Istrum river (Ephrem), Northeastern Bulgaria, Dobruja - Bulgaria
9. Zebulun - BOSNIA
9. Issachar - HERZEGOVINA, From Srem to the east, through Nis to Montana.
10. ASHER - Epirus despotism, Kruya, ALBANIA, Today's Albania
11. NAPHTALI - Dalmatia, Between Asher (Epirus) to the west, Judah (Thrace) to the east and Zebulun (Thessaloniki) to the south.
12. DAN - DarDANelli, Gallipoli Peninsula, today in Turkey

Joshua came up with something very clever about that time. In the largest cities in the conquered territories, he appointed judges to judge the legal issues of the people of Israel. The Bible calls "cities of refuge":
Cities of Refuge:
20:1 Then the Lord spoke to Joshua,
20:2 Tell the Israelites (Illyrians): Select your cities of refuge, as I instructed you through Moses,
20:7 So they designated Kedesh (Ohrid - Macedonia) in the hill country of Naphtali (Dalmatia) in Galilee (Here it is meant that Galilee (Gaul) rules part of the Balkan cities. That is, Venice rules part of the Balkans.), Shechem (Shumen - Bulgaria) in the hill country of Ephraim (Dobruja), and Kiriath-arba (that is, Hebron - Odrin - Ederne in Turkey) in the hill country of Judah (Thrace).
20:8 Across the Jordan (Danube river) east of Jericho (Oryahovo), they selected Bezer (Benderi, Moldova) on the wilderness plateau from Reuben’s tribe, Ramoth (Volonia) in Gilead (Galicia) from Gad’s tribe, and Golan (Turnu Măgurele) in Bashan (Vassan = Wallachia) from Manasseh’s tribe.
Post automatically merged:

I will now present a summary of the geography of the Bible.

Western Europe = Galilee
German city Trier is a Tirzah in BIble. For example:
Kings 1 15:33 In the third year of Judah’s (Thrace King, Rumelia, Eastern Roman Empire) King Asa (Constantine the Great), Baasha son (Licinius) of Ahijah became king over all Israel (Illyria = Bulgaria = Western Roman Empire), and he reigned in Tirzah (Trier) twenty-four years.
15:17 Israel’s King (Illyria = Bulgaria = Western Roman Empire) Baasha (Licinius) went to war against Judah (Thrace, Rumelia). He built Ramah (Rome = Constantinople) in order to keep anyone from leaving or coming to King Asa (Constantine the Great) of Judah (Thrace, Rumelia).
15:18 So Asa (Constantine the Great) withdrew all the silver and gold that remained in the treasuries of the Lord’s temple and the treasuries of the royal palace and gave it to his servants. Then King Asa (Constantine the Great) sent them to Ben-hadad son of Tabrimmon son of Hezion king of Aram (In Bulgarian Bible here: King of Syria = Greece/KeleSyria = Caesaria = Italy) who lived in Damascus (Didymoteicho - Greece), saying,
15:19 “There is a treaty between me and you, between my father and your father. Look, I have sent you a gift of silver and gold. Go and break your treaty with King Baasha (Licinius) of Israel (Illyria = Bulgaria = Western Roman Empire) so that he will withdraw from me.”
This is just an example.
Countries:
Assyria = Russia, Hethite = land of GOTHI (Poland = Germany), Gilead = Galicia (Eastern Europe) (Poland+Ukraine), Haran = (Cental Ukraine), Ammonites = Hungary, Geshurites = Hungary, Salecah = Transylvania, Bashan = (Vassan = Wallachia (Romania), Israel (SRL) = (LRS) Illyricus (Bulgaria), Judah = Thrace, Rumelia, Eastern Roman Empire, Edom = Macedonia, Samaria = Serbia, Lebanon = Albania, Syria = Italy, Philistines = Istanbules (Turkey = Roman Empire).
Thrace = Turkey = Tartaria = Tatars = Barbarian = Bulgarian

Kingdoms books will decode you separately. In a new topic especially for the emperors with the details that are not in the official history. There, the First Bulgarian Kingdom and the Roman Empire had the same history until the division of the empire into East and West. After the kings of Bulgaria (800-1100) the division took place and the story began (260-600). Everything is a bit confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Six

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
With respect, Bible and religious text decoding can go on and on forever.
They have interesting stories and histories, should be kept on research shelves, but they have also been corrupted with so much disinformation that its confounding at best, complete BS at worst. Every king or Pope or despot changed them at a whim.
Personally, I tire of religious everything. Religions are inflexible mind control dogma provided by the PTB for the last several thousand years.
Why continue tirelessly to parse it further? We need to move beyond it.

anselmojo

Reaction score
I'm not sure why this resonates with me so much. I guess I've been superconfused about all the mainstream timelines, or perhaps even the nature of time and whether it is completely illusory. But the real reason probably has to do with my heritage as visi-gothic Cuban-Puerto Rican raised catholic. Also I know lots of people in my family with the Latin names of all these people in my family, but we all forgot what our history was following the Inquisition, Diaspora etc...

I've also had lots of weird dreams about this stuff, and it's pretty easy for me to start feeling like tripping out talking to my ancestors whenever I go on long ass scavenger hunts (which is what I call pretending to be a bum/native American/gypsy who has no use for or interest in owning property or wealth since you know, everyone else in my family is already drowning in their possessions and the chores required for their upkeep...Invariably I run into someone and something clicks and before you know it, we are wandering around aimlessly, unlocking the secrets of the universe and seeing spirits, while picking up trash and finding cool shit for free. But I digress)

Can't wait to see how this gets wrapped up. I have a lot of side rabbit holes to check out now, so no rush and thank you for this Vulgar translation, so a barbarian like me can at least begin to understand...

Potato

Trusted Member
Reaction score
They have interesting stories and histories, should be kept on research shelves, but they have also been corrupted with so much disinformation that its confounding at best, complete BS at worst. Every king or Pope or despot changed them at a whim.
Personally, I tire of religious everything. Religions are inflexible mind control dogma provided by the PTB for the last several thousand years.
Your criticism could be pointed at any topic discussed on this forum. Why bother since we can't get any concrete definitive answers and research could go on and on forever? Maps and histories of all sorts have been changed at a king or pope's whims. Regardless of anyone's spiritual interests, the bible is still a part of our collective historical world-view and I'm sure many here are still interested in new theories.

I share your frustration with the religious side of things but I think @air_dance has made a decent presentation and it isn't fair to pick on someone's individual field of interest if they put in the effort.

anselmojo

Reaction score
Your criticism could be pointed at any topic discussed on this forum. Why bother since we can't get any concrete definitive answers and research could go on and on forever? Maps and histories of all sorts have been changed at a king or pope's whims. Regardless of anyone's spiritual interests, the bible is still a part of our collective historical world-view and I'm sure many here are still interested in new theories.

I share your frustration with the religious side of things but I think @air_dance has made a decent presentation and it isn't fair to pick on someone's individual field of interest if they put in the effort.
not to mention all we have so far is a "teaser" and introduction...anything worth pursuing takes a bit of time and effort to wrap one's brain around. Thankfully I have a few infinite time slots available in the next week to try and correlate what I always figured was babble, but can now finally begin to appreciate as cogent. Yes the mental gymnastics are bewildering at first, but after a while I'm beginning to realize that I have had the keys to all my puzzles all along, I just didn't know that's what they were, nor did I know which doors were actually sealed. That being said, I would agree with JWW427 99.9% of the time, if you have anything better or more urgent to do, this is a topic that one can spin their wheels on ad infinitum (by design).

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I meant no offense.
Have fun with it, for there may be many who are interested.
I agree that we shouldn't ignore the texts.