TH Dialectic
SH.org OP Date
2019-02-10 10:51:58
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Worsaae
Date: 2019-03-13 20:50:52
Thanks @ScottFreeman ! May I return the favor :)

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Denise
Date: 2019-03-13 21:35:40
Hello _
This is my uptake on this topic.
There has been monkey business going on. When you read the Vedic text you wil find that what they called god aka Man. Genetically messed with the primates to create a sub species for a workforce. According to the Vedic texts. The creation never stopped whining and creating havoc. To put it simply they were ungrateful and became dangerous and everyone wants to be the king. That is what the texts state. They brought about fear, and they NEVER shut up. So their creators left. Leaving some to deal with it. There is in fact Man and then there is Man Kinda. They should never have been created as it was a slap in the face to mans fore fathers. Primate DNA shows this to be true. Mankinda's DNA shows this as very evident. Of course nobody wants to believe this. Most just turn a blind eye to it. But it is REAL science. The writings on the wall. Primates are NOT man.. They are children of Hanuman. The original man did not have primate genes.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: ScottFreeman
Date: 2019-03-13 22:06:19
My view is, so far, very similar to this.

TheAsianGuy_LOL

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: PrincepAugus
Date: 2019-06-11 22:01:06
Look at this, do they actually know? Or are they just speculation like always?

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2019-06-12 18:01:26
Opinion seems to pass for fact these days. Even reading scientific articles I can pick our their assumptions and guesswork or false/faulty premises. Real science is kinda boring and I don't know if articles (even in scientific publications) are dumbed down for mass appeal or if they're just making stuff up.

trismegistus

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: trismegistus
Date: 2019-06-12 20:28:50
  • Smithsonian....the bastions of gatekeeping
  • Condescending title, bad music, don't forget to include "hip millennials"
  • Completely arbitrary depiction of the land masses separating
  • Showing dramatic displays of dinosaur "fossils" that are, in and of themselves, complete hoaxes
  • Does not mention that 20th century geneticists were, in all likelihood, eugenicists who were studying population control (see: reduction of poor and lower class)
  • Makes the same illogical leap that somehow small incremental changes between species in different areas are somehow connected to "macroevolution" when they are entirely unrelated when examined.
I think my favorite aspect of that whole video is that they never mention humans (or transitional species, for that matter) once. It's because they know that there is no logical argument to be made to support the idea that humans are the product of "macroevolution." You can't make the claim that natural selection will cause better traits to be passed down because then you'd have to explain why humans shed their "monkey fur" and prehensile tails even though those would clearly be huge evolutionary advantages to adapting to an environment.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2019-06-14 20:29:36
My good friend who is a teacher said that evolution is a proven fact and microbes prove it because we keep having to get a new/different/upgraded flu shot every year. I asked her if the flu virus evolved into a yeast. :) Apparently, it has not.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Obertryn
Date: 2019-06-15 04:05:34
OK, I'm just going to list out what I understand of how evolution by natural selection works.

1) Take a population of some animal. There is a lot of different genes in that population that give people different features, different strengths and weaknesses, etc.

2) Environmental changes means that people whose genetics are not adapted for these new times start dying out. That's one type of gene that's now basically extinct forever, except for the select few that intermarried with those who are not poorly adapted. Even then, their hybrid children will likely be weaker than both of their parents and may possibly not survive anyway.

3) What this means is that this animal will become less and less genetically diverse over time and die out. Unless there's some freak mutation, the animal is not going to change into something completely else, unless it somehow manages to breed with another type of animal completely i.e. a tiger f**ks a deer or something and that's definitely not happening naturally.

4) But let's go back to two and say that hybrids actually thrive and the genes don't die out. The animal population remains the same genetically. A wolf did not suddenly grow horns, six limbs and a third eye.

5) So essentially the only way that something like a human can be an evolutionary continuation of a monkey is there conveniently happened to be a series of specific mutations that changed everything or else someone tinkered with a monkey's genetics to make a human. Or else just crossbred a monkey with a pig and a whale or something.

This is a very simplified take but the fundamentals seem to check out. As has been mentioned before, Darwin didn't really come up with the theory of evolution, he just removed external intention from it and made it completely random. Unfortunately, completely random evolution seems to run into some very significant issues with random chance, much like attempts to explain the origin of the universe springing from nothing or else just being here all along from infinity to infinity.

Microbes are a unique case because it seems like they are capable of a degree of "shape-shifting", to put it crudely, or essentially consciously mutating themselves in response to new ways to kill them. As far as I know, no other lifeform in this world is capable of the same.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2019-06-15 06:56:38
Humans apparently have a lot of "junk DNA" which does nothing but replicate itself. I find this difficult to believe. If we have DNA that replicates and we don't know what is its function, it's probably because it has some function we haven't yet discovered. I suspect (based on no scientific evidence at all) that our "junk DNA" are traits we no longer use but that may come in handy in the future (or came in handy in the past) and get "switched on". At which point, someone will say we're "evolving".

Humans have an amazing ability to adapt to their environment. Do we know for certain if those adaptive abilities completely disappear once we've adapted? Or are they stored in the "junk drawer" of our genetic memory? For example, we seem to be what's left of the previous race of giants but every once in a while a giant (7 ft.+) is born and not necessarily to tall parents. It's as if the crap shoot that is genetic co-mingling drags out an old gem that humanity hasn't worn for a while just to make sure it's not lost forever.

The above musings are all speculation, of course, but so is the entire premise of humans evolving from some totally different species. My opinion, only.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: dreamtime
Date: 2020-05-16 20:06:43
Zebras don't exist. They are painted horses (Something like African Wild Donkeys or a similar wild horse with the typical zebra crest). Here's Mr. Rothshild in 1895, one of the earlier attempts at faking Zebras. This was before they started to tell us that Zebras can't be domesticated. But at some point they realized that you can't really sell painted horses to the public when you allow them to live in the open, so they started to convince everyone that zebras can't be domesticated, and confined the 'zebras' to 3 areas in Africa.

Today Zebras often serve as an example of succesful evolution, even though no one has managed to logically explain how white and black stripes can protect an animal in the African savannas. But just like Gorillas and Orang-Utans, zebras are an invention of the evolution-obsessed 19th Century scientific establishment.

That time Lord Walter Rothschild drove a carriage pulled by six zebras to prove a point

Screenshot_20200516_145436.png
Some do it in a way too obvious way: Zoo accused of painting donkeys to look like zebras

The Germans in Eastern Africa, 1911: File:Cavallery of German Schutztruppe 1911.jpg - Wikipedia

Another one:

zebra_Gouffa_510X340.jpg
Someone should have told the 19th century people that Zebras are way too wild to be domesticated: Here's Why Zebras Have Never Been Domesticated

It seems they are running out of paint though: Quagga Project - Wikipedia

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: HollyHoly
Date: 2020-05-16 22:49:47
'Science' proposes a timeline and history of causes and effects and then selectively controls any and all information that does not support their 'current' theory. What ends up happening is a cumulative aggregation of lies and mistaken suppositions supported by a tyrannical priesthood that has to periodically cull and cleanse both the recorded information and anyone who remembers it. Irenaeus of Lyon refuted this kind of thing in his Against Heresies . But as I was reading them (and Im not done by the way) I began to understand just where all this fake science and historical lies comes from. When I got to this : Chapter IV.-The Absurdity of the Supposed Vacuum and Defect of the Heretics is Demonstrated. I ran across this statement (and died laughing)
[QUOTE1. The cause, then, of such a dispensation on the part of God, is to be inquired after; but the formation of the world is not to be ascribed to any other. And all things are to be spoken of as having been so prepared by God beforehand, that they should be made as they have been made; but shadow and vacuity are not to be conjured into existence. But whence, let me ask, came this vacuity [of which they speak]? If it was indeed produced by Him who, according to them, is the Father and Author of oil things, then it is both equal in honour and related to the rest of the Aeons, perchance even more ancient than they are. Moreover, if it proceeded from the same source [as they did], it must be similar in nature to Him who produced it, as well as to those along with whom it was produced. There will therefore be an absolute necessity, both that the Bythus of whom they speak, along with Sige, be similar in nature to a vacuum, that is, that He really is a vacuum; and that the rest of the Aeons, since they are the brothers of vacuity, should also be devoid of substance. If, on the other hand, it has not been thus produced, it must have sprang from and been generated by itself, and in that case it will be equal in point of age to that Bythus who is, according to them, the Father of oil; and thus vacuity will be of the same nature and of the same honour with Him who is, according to them, the universal Father. For it must of necessity have been either produced by some one, or generated by itself, and sprung from itself. But if, in truth, vacuity was produced, then its producer Valentinus is also a vacuum, as are likewise his followers. ][/QUOTE]
Basically this guy goes through all the arguments (of scientisim) that we currently labor under and explains how come they are in error . But this gave me insight as where and why NASA and science in general claims things are "vaccums" for instance. This is volume 2 by the way, so lots of things about origins and matter and whatnot were discussed before we got here.

Irenaeus of Lyon Against Heresies

wild heretic

Staff Member
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.wildheretic.com
Username: wild heretic
Date: 2020-05-16 23:20:44
mine too. i was reading the greek old testament and noahs travels very carefully and god told noah and his sons to repopulate the land. Not to have lots of babies with close siblings, just repopulate it. I suspected they made us, mankind to be their subjects and workers. I also think the aristocracy come from the god king decendants too, at least partly. Noahs descendants seem to be mostly giants too and are the gods of old. This means no one descends from adam.

Also, you cant have mortals if it is the gods aka noahs descendants reproducing only. Their would be no differentiation between them. It was said that noah and his sons were the only survivors of the nephilim after the flood because noah was good. This means the gods are half from adam and half fallen angel or watcher or sons of god. This also means todays aristocracy is at least partly the same, although probably more mixed now. Might explain the term blue blood and why one of the inbred habsburg kids had two rows of teeth. I think it was joseph.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Red Bird
Date: 2020-05-16 23:55:11
The Bible actually says Noah was perfect in his generations (Also that he was righteous). That doesn’t account for sons and daughters necessarily.

wild heretic

Staff Member
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.wildheretic.com
Username: wild heretic
Date: 2020-05-17 07:24:23
yes. i read cham was a complete arsehole to noah and was described by the noah travels book as like the nephilim destroyed by the flood, aka a bad egg. families eh ?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: plamski
Date: 2020-05-17 19:22:31
As usual the truth is perhaps somewhere in the middle.

As far as I know, Pierre Antoine Bechamp was the first to discover the tiny living units that he called, microzymas.

Gaston Naessens developed a unique optical instrument, the Somatoscope, capable of observing unstained living matter and he saw the same units, which he called somatids - the smallest individual living thing.

George Merkl discovered cold fusion a very long time ago. He noticed that the presence of light on the fusion reaction changed the reaction. So, he decided to study light. Eventually he found that light would condense into a living thing he called chondriana, which was also indestructible, intelligent and immortal. They morph into larger organisms with ability to rebuild organs.

Microzymas/somatids/chondriana are different names for the same thing - the smallest living thing, which changes its form according to the changes of the environment - pleomorphism.

These units are microscopic energy particles. They are found in all things including humans, animals, fruit, veg, and the sap of plants and also in lifeless organic matter like rocks and ashes. They are apparently indestructible, immortal. Life can spring out of them although that in the first form they look nothing more than dead tiny specs.

They start small but can change into far more complicated living structures. This ability to shape shift is contested by mainstream science because this also extends to the concept of alchemy i.e. changing base elements from one atomic structure to another without a chemical reaction. This is called biological transmutations discovered in 1960 by Louis Kervran, a Nobel Prize nominee.

Naessens said about somatids – they do not need to eat or even absorb energy from other sources, they make all their own – totally self sufficient. This is the point where the mainstream gets stuck in their thinking - they say living things must metabolize i.e. eat other organism.

Somatid.jpg

Organs can be regenerated with these little units, provided one knows how to.

Pleomorphism is a real important fact. We did arrive at human development due to these tine things' ability to get together and become larger living entities.

Viruses also have the ability to morph (transmute). They differ from one another by shape – the internal sequence, which is determined by the energy coming through their crystalline shell casings (skin). If you have any virus in your body – you then have all viruses in your body because they will morph to look like any example that is introduced to their environment.

So the question of how this complex life evolve should be clear as we now we have the smallest individual things that can morph into complex beings and we are only missing the trigger ... the light!

EUAFU

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: EUAFU
Date: 2020-05-17 20:30:26
Heliocentrism is the father of evolutionism and evolutionism the father of eugenics, whether Nazi or Bill Gates (who put the world in the current situation).

All the scientific and social and political madness that we are experiencing are derivations of these two crap.
Gorillas don't exist? Were they invented by evolutionists? I will research about that.

SeekingWis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: SeekingWis
Date: 2020-05-18 02:49:24
Gorillas – first bones found in 1847 around the time of dinosaur bone and cave painting faking and evolution theory introduction to create fake history of the world and origins of humanity. First live one not seen until supposedly the late 1850s. Then no one really bothered looking at or studying this important link and proof of evolution until the 1920s. The American Museum of Natural History then brought in a fiction writer to get the gorilla idea into the mainstream, writing books mainly geared toward children. (Standard creating of a new narrative by indoctrinating the young.)

And of course we have the fake AIDS and several other fake 'virus' diseases being said to originate from gorillas and chimps.

Apologies, apparently I did not save links when I was taking notes back then. It should all be pretty easy to verify though.

Also, when checking fake animals, compare the oldest photos with current most recent ones. If old ones look like stuffed animals, bad taxidermy, photo-manipulation, people in suits, etc. and new ones look like perfect studio quality photographs or CGI renderings rather than dirty animals in the wild that would certainly not stay still and pose for your perfect picture, then that is a good indication of fakery.

More on Zebras: White asses, more rare, were also more appreciated and reserved for the use of the nobles (Judges 5:10). The custom was introduced very early, as it seems, and still prevails, to paint the most shapely and valuable donkeys in stripes of different colours. In the East the ass is much larger and finer than in other countries, and in several places the pedigrees of the best breeds are carefully preserved. Asses have always been an important item in the resources of the Eastern peoples, and we are repeatedly told in the Bible about the herds of these animals owned by the patriarchs (Genesis 12:16; 30:43; 36:24, etc.), and wealthy Israelites (1 Samuel 9:3; 1 Chronicles 27:30, etc.).

Other animals for consideration as dodgy in their presentation include: the entire category of great apes, chimpanzees, pandas, sloths, various deep-sea creatures, angler and the other very strange CGI looking ones, great white sharks, probably narwhals, etc. many if not all ‘extinct’ animals, dinosaurs, dodo, saber tooth tigers etc. possibly walrus? (with pointless tusks), platypus (possibly beaver with beak glued on or CGI), Komodo dragon (possibly CGI or person inside, perhaps originally monitor lizard w added deadly venom story), koalas, toucans (incapable of eating anything with that giant beak, stuffed animals, animatronics, or birds with plastic beak glued on), anteaters (people in fur suits?), echidna, any vertebrate said to not have a tail?, those animals that have no or only easily manufactured after the fact records of existence before the 1800s, etc.

Many of these are faked in order to give credence to evolution, others to just keep the entire system of nonsensical lies going.

A quick search for elephant seals has images looking rather iffy. They have two pointless looking tiny bottom teeth but no others, not even a real gum line, just lip. All the sources of images look mainstream as well. Walrus is just as bad with no teeth and a super tiny mouth that doesn’t seem to be able to support its mass, inconsistent eyes.

One should also consider that many animals are classified as different types when they are in fact the same, indicated by being able to interbreed. A Chihuahua can breed with a Great Dane and dogs with wolves, indicating they are all the same type. This is mentioned as there is no change in kind and so is an example of the variability of adaptation, a natural demonstrable part of our world, not to be confused with evolution claiming breeding and change in kind, from microbes to plants to fish to animals, somehow leading to us.

Further, when one considers there are so many potential fake animals and many real ones classified as different that are actually of the same kind, a story like that of a great flood and being able to save 2 of each 'kind' of animal becomes much more plausible if one only needs to have two of each common generally observable kind.

Note: I make no claim to the actual existence or nonexistence of any of these animals. I merely implore that people question what they only know of through sources funded by or otherwise easily controlled by known liars and deceivers.

Edit: Had not posted in so long as I did not want that flag stamped on me.. *sigh*

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: dreamtime
Date: 2020-05-18 05:10:33
Yes. The idea behind hominids is to have ‚proof‘ for the missing link between animals and humans.

The zebra fake was probably a bit of a half-baked idea because no one actually cares about zebras, so now the cabal has thousands of members in Africa busy with painting horses. But apparently they love to deceive and dupe humans so they get some kind of sick joy out of these grandiose lies.

These things are well hidden and not many people are aware of the possibility of hominids, zebras, and possibly other animals being fake.

But once you see it, you can't unsee it.

One very good sign for a fake animal is that it only lives in national parks and zoos, and isn't domesticated. Zebras for example only live in 3 areas in Africa, which are all national parks.

And a big takeaway is that zoos are 100% controlled by the cabal. They are all part of the family, and the only reason zoos still exist is because they are so important to the idea of evolution. They would all be bankrupt if they would have to make money. The only zoo in Germany that lives without tax money is the Hagenbeck Zoo in Hamburg. The Hagenbeck family is probably one of cabal families, and they have so much money they financed the entire rebuilding of the zoo after the Operation Gomorrah bombings in 1943.

One thing that becomes obvious is how desperate they try to film these animals in situations where they are supposed to evolve. You have to think about it, the media is telling you that these animals 'evolve' live on camera within a couple minutes, sometimes 'doing things for the first time ever'.

Baby Orangutans Learn How to Crack Coconuts

An Orangutan Learns to Fish

Isn't this awesome. Here we have an animal that is almost human, exactly copying our own evolution story, which began when dumb ape-like humans invented fire. But too bad, this orang-utan is still a couple steps away from really becoming human, because the fire didn't actually work. So only a couple more decades and we have the first orang-utan city run by orang-utans, but until then orang-utans slowly have to take baby-steps in their live evolution towards hyper-intelligence.

Planet of the Apes was used to install the image of intelligent apes into our minds.

Orangutans can communicate about the past just like humans, new research finds

Narrrative in a nut shell.

It's the same with Zebras. They paint a baby-donkey only half and then say it's a mix from a zebra and a donkey. Then they tell us that this is a sign of evolution and adaption.

When they started to fake this in the 80s, 90s, in the media their customes were so primitive, it's really a surprise people were swallowing this lie.

This is all a script to convince us of our ape-like nature. According to them, we are nothing but primitive biological machines without a godly spark.

There are only two mayor lies in the world: Heliocentrism, and evolution.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: plamski
Date: 2020-05-18 12:14:43
dreamtime, I do not know if you meant it as a joke but I find it hard to believe that zebras are painted.

Yes, you did show some examples of how they paint donkeys but there are some many videos out there showing hundreds of zebras and no signs of discoloration due to water or wearing out. The pattern would have to be refreshed from time to time.

Plus, you can see small ones also having the stripes. Any new born will have to be re-painted few times until they stop growing or otherwise the pattern will not be convincing.

On top of it, there are different species of zebras with different patterns, so that means that they'd need different dedicated teams of painters to draw the specific patterns.

I am not sure the logistic maintenance of such operation would justify the proposed goal of confirming evolution. It would have been much easier to just paint few and declare the rest as extinct due to over hunting for their rare skins.