2019-02-10 10:51:58
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: dreamtime
Date: 2020-05-18 12:39:20
No it wasn't a joke.

It's impossible to come up with direct evidence for the faking, but there's a lot circumstantial evidence.

Every single Zebra has it's own pattern. It appears to be water-proof paint. If zebras are painted horses, they faked the few available videos which show live-births of a zebra.

There are other topics being taken seriously on this forum with less available evidence. In the end the evolution lie is the most important one to keep up, similar to the heliocentrism lie, so they have lots of money and manpower to create such illusions.

I am not 100% sure on the fake animal topic, but I am very certain that hominids are being faked. One possibility is that orang-utans and gorillas indeed exist, but they fake the ones that appear to have human-like intelligence.

You simply have to look at the Bobby Berosini orang-utan video I posted above. These are absolutely fakes. So the only question that remains is, do they fake all orang-utans, or only some? But the fact that they used fake orang-utans and to this day keep up the lie that it were indeed animals, suggests that it's all a fake. These people are protected from above, and they get a lot of money to keep silent.

Bunnyman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Bunnyman
Date: 2020-05-18 12:56:20
I wouldn't bet my money on that. They have some very humanoid social character traits. If they really exist that is.

Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation

Orangutan means Forrest people. (orang= human/person, (h)utan=forest/jungle)

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: plamski
Date: 2020-05-18 14:05:55
Does that mean chimpanzees are also fake as they are hominidae too?

I wouldn't call the theory of an evolution a lie but more of a half-truth. See my post here

The morphism of the somatids can be and has been proven experimentally. So no question about it.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-18 14:51:59
I have only looked into Orang-Utans and Gorillas.

With evolution I meant the mainstream narrative about macro-evolution.

Magnus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: MagnusOpus
Date: 2020-05-18 15:45:20

The zebras I've seen in zoos are painted horses? White ones with black paint, or black ones with white paint?

As for the stripes, they are a pretty effective dazzle camoflage

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Red Bird
Date: 2020-05-18 15:52:23
I don't know if all of the lines are painted or not, but the domestication part looks like it's been a lie. Bet they are still stinkers though.
-If the horsey world (believe me it exists) finds out about this those Africans can breed and sell them, and make money (until others can).
Oh no, they can't because they're 'Protected". LOL
At that point we'll know if they're painted or not. I don't think so yet as there are many very cool designs and colors in nature- everything else is derivitive. And since I don't believe in macro evolution (or even survival of the fittest to a certain extent) I think God just made them this way, like giraffs, for fun. Just as likely.

-Everyone makes a big deal about the Bison (buffalo) in Yellowstone Park. They are very cool, indigenous, and free ranging. They are NOT rare as there are places that raise them. Many would rather they starve than cull them off, very virtuous/sarc.
They are a pain to raise, for one reason because they can unbelievably jump like 6 foot high fences.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-18 15:55:30
It's both white and black paint.

Here you can see that they have already painted the small one with white, but not black stripes (except at the feet):

Baby_Zebra_Zoo-860x573.jpg
In the following pictures you see the natural brown hair color. For some reason they have decided that young zebras need a 1-2 years for their brown stripes to turn black.

images.jpeg zebra-gross.jpg

Here's one with old paint, or they only used white paint. But the white color appears to be a bit washed out, so they probably forgot to re-paint it in time:

01-amelanistic-plains-zebra_lp05426.jpg
You can find a lot of photos where the original brown color comes through, especially on the face where they don't paint close to the nose. You can see the true hair color near the ears as well.

zebra-175085_640.jpg zebra-3749174_960_720.jpg

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-18 18:46:58
Pigmentation would vary as our hairs colours vary too and change over time. You could be born with a blonde hair and later in your adulthood it would turn much darker.

I still think it's too much of a hassle to keep it on ongoing bases.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-18 19:26:58
The pictures in the link remind me of the following video:

Everyone should be able to see that this is obviously not real, just like the photos in the dailymail article. We are talking about completely wild, potentially dangerous animals. This is not the behavior of wild animals, period.

This makes me think that all these animal groups like Aspinall Foundation are deep-state projects. They are part of the cabal, their job is to lie. The people approaching real gorillas would undoubtly risk their lifes.

The technical level to create these suits has been long there.

And once you start to realize the level of deception with videos like the one above, you realize everything is possible in relation to faked animals. The guy in the video is one of the richest people on earth with a net worth of $1B. Do you really think he will risk his life and that of his wife in such a way? The most conservative position would be to assume that parts of these encounters with apes are faked. Even this position would lead to the conclusion that there's clearly a hidden agenda here. And the agenda is obviously to push materialism and macro-evolution. The scope of the agenda is currently unknown, but it is there.

There is simply nothing more important to the cabal than heliocentrism and evolution. NASA's role is to push heliocentrism, and we all know that everything they do is faked. The role of the preservation foundations and zoos is to push evolution, and for this important task they get as much money as they need.

People like Damian Aspinall are initiated into the secret societies, and probably born into deep-state families, as his father was already involved with gorillas.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-18 20:07:34
You're right - the video is as fake as it can be. The woman was so turned on though, even if she knew it was unreal. Promoting bestiality.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-18 20:17:19
Yeah it's pathetic.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-18 21:46:53
Thanks, but it's basically a thought experiment, nothing I am that much invested in. The only thing I know with a sufficient level of certainty is that some gorillas and orang-utans are really actors in suits.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Willielad
Date: 2020-05-19 02:25:31
I live in a small rural town near Los Angeles CA. I personally dont keep large animals but a large percent of my neighbors do. People own the strangest things. There is a couple large animal rescues very close, almost walking distance. I havent seen it for two years but one guy had a Yack or some kind of strange mountain steer in the pasture next to the road into town.

So about ten years ago one of my kids classmates had a party on her parents property. They had 40 acres they kept animals on solely for the purpose of films. So every year they had a birthday party for their kid who invited us over to see the animals. They had rhinos, elephants, cats, tortoises and zebras. Way to many animals to list or remember. I saw them once a year for three years in a row. After the third year they moved to Georgia so I cant go see them any more. If they were painted the owners were in on it. I asked my son to recollect what he could about them and he was sure the tails ears and face were not a match for horses or donkeys. I will keep my eyes open for a private noncommercial entity that has a zebra or two and stop by their place, I never looked at them in a sceptical way.

I have personally witnessed guerrillas in a zoo, i guess they coulda been fake. I remember at the Santa Barbara Zoo 25 years ago i was looking at the guerillas and looked at the lady next to me, she was crying. I guess she felt bad about them being kept in captivity, i never felt the same since that minute about zoos, she made me look at captivity in a different way. I have seen elephant seals in the wild with my own two eyes and actually wondered why they existed. I have seen many animals in the wild and a bunch of weird ones in my town. Being so close to Hollywood we get all kinds of weird things.

I swear i have seen a fake zebra at a petting zoo or something when i was a kid but cant remember the details. I just remember a bad black stripe job on a white pony.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Shankara
Date: 2020-05-19 03:30:28
First time heard sound of zebra
When lion was hunting it

It sounds exactly same as donkey

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-21 20:38:37
And it looks exactly like the African Wild Ass.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Hovdenes
Date: 2020-05-21 20:38:50
Hey, everyone. This is my first post and the reason I made an account. Been a longtime lurker.

My interest was peaked by the hypothesis that gorillas could be a fake animal. I've spent the past three days researching and found some interesting finds.

On this video, if you slow it down to .25 speed at time mark 2:10 it sounds like a woman's moaning (a sexual moan):

On this official "Nature on PBS" video, if you slow it down to .5 at time mark 0:38, it also sounds like a woman's moaning.

I randomly found these two examples by closely combing through many gorilla videos. I was watching for seams, errors, CGI, etc. In the process I've discovered that Gorillas never appear to swallow their food but are always chewing and spitting it out. When ever they are shown eating there are "scene changes" or obstructions so that the camera cannot show what is happening. I've also noticed that Gorillas never have snot in their noses, and do not appear to have nasal cavities/nasal airways. Neither do Gorillas behave like other real monkeys.

Gorillas are officially herbivores but have massive canine teeth, and their skull is nearly identical to those of Chimpanzees - I think Chimpanzees are real, and Gorillas may be a fake, up-scaled version of them. Or, real Chimpanzees have been surgically altered (could be the smaller "Gorillas"). Gorillas are also blatantly tied to the evolution lie, and are considered Hominidae, or Great Apes, and are directly compared to mankind.

TheAsianGuy_LOL

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: PrincepAugus
Date: 2020-05-22 06:10:03
Holy cow, seeing what @dreamtime says about Zebras and gorillas really does make me think. Remember Koko the sign language gorilla? Now all I can see is a man in a gorilla suit!

And a very interesting comment I found in the first video. It's meant as a joke, but maybe it's more true than he thinks.
Funny.PNG

With this, I will look for more video with so called "ape intelligence" and the history of Zebras. This is a big find. Of course, I have no proof other than what Dreamtime said, but it does open a new avenue of research that even our own animals in the world can be faked to us.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-22 06:37:13
LOL, this is so ridiculous:

To the question: "Where do animals go when they die" Koko answered with three signs: "Comfortable - Cave - Goodbye".

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: usselo
Date: 2020-05-22 06:46:22
What a great thread!

Link to copy of Jonathan Wells' 'Survival of the Fakest' article for The American Spectator in 2001. He identifies known cases of pro-evolution evidence forgery that were still being used in textbooks (and identifies the textbooks). It's a good read.

The PDF of this article will be auto-deleted from this location on 29 May 2020 so if you miss it, try searching for the above author and title.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-22 19:38:51
There’s a Youtuber who does videos on this topic. I need to find him again, lost the link unfortunately. Nowadays it’s impossible to find relevant things via youtube or google so the search function doesn’t bring up useful results anymore for many topics.

*edit: HeIsOurLight

*edit2: Looks like the original channel was "Conspiracies by Hans" which got deleted for 'hate speech', so the above channel is the only one left with his mirrors discussing fake animals.