dreamtime
SH.org OP Date
2019-01-28 21:05:48
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Starmonkey
Date: 2019-09-17 14:27:01
Royal Rife. SOUND.
Cure what ails ya.
Maybe another function of those absurdly massive "cathedrals" and their range of sounds.
Binaural tones to balance halves of brain.
Preston Nichols and his vibrating sound bed...

Onijunbei

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Onijunbei
Date: 2019-09-18 13:14:57
They push fresh fruits and vegetables because they are either genetically modified to resist 'cides or to contain much more fructose than heritage seeds and fructose is toxic to the human body. Either which way they get you with sugar or all the petro chemicals sprayed on the crops and leech into the water supply. All that provides feed for livestock so most people are being poisoned slowly no matter what they eat...

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Casimir
Date: 2019-09-18 14:16:29
Exactly this. It's not a matter of absolutes, only greens or only meats etc. We are omnivores, its simple as that. The truth is any "foodstuffs" properly grown/prepared are good for you. People have been eating contaminated crops and livestock for decades, and these people are the same ones all these goofy nutrition studies are based on- if any data at all. Food is just as f**ked, and has been as f**ked as history and science. There is definitely a threshold being narrowed down as we speak by tptb, enough nutrition to keep the pop alive and unquestioning the narrative, but enough poison to keep them down.

It's nigh impossible to find some humanely treated and butchered meat nowadays without some serious extra legwork to locate a good local farm/supplier and you have to realize you're paying for the unpoisoned quality and all the extra hoops said farm has to jump through. The same goes for your greens.

It's extra rough because of the stuff behind the scenes, how do we know cloud seeding doesn't directly affect crops its sprayed above? Then you have things like Roundup/etc being carried by the winds/water tables and contaminating those who don't want it anyways. Funny part is, big ag will sue the farmers whose land their shitty seeds have accidentally landed on.

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Feralimal
Date: 2019-09-18 15:33:59
Fruit and veg are gmo'd? Fructose is toxic? Someone should tell the chimpanzees! Seriously tho, where do you get that nugget from?

It's hopeless then, all is lost, woe is me! Have you personally been badly got? I'm interested to hear how?

I don't believe it. For one, if this were true, 'they' would be poisoning themselves.

And if the fruit and veg was that bad, how much worse must meat be, eh? Animals are higher up the food chain and as I understand it the top predators accumulate all the toxins of the creatures and plants lower down the chain. This is to say, it still sounds healthier not to eat meat, as it would have a lower toxic load!
Post automatically merged:

Like chimpanzees?

And your outlook?

I've heard it's harder to buy good quality produce in the US. I'm sorry to hear it. Is it really true that you can't buy organic meat in supermarkets? There are no local butchers any more? All I can say is that if you and others continue to do that legwork I think things will improve.

You know, I definitely do see trails in the sky. I don't recollect them being there years ago. I don't know that they are contaminating food though. Could be. Do you know?

I don't really want to get into a big food fight here, but I'll sign off for now with this.

Have you ever heard about placebos? Or the rice experiment? How people get better just because they believed they would? Do you think it could work in reverse too? If you think you were being poisoned, would it be possible that you would show symptoms of poisoning?

I say, just be happy that you are eating the right food, by listening to yourself, that you don't eat food you don't think is good. Then, if you believe you're eating right you'll feel right. Right? Might take some time to work out what eating right even is tho.

Food for thought, I hope :)

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Casimir
Date: 2019-09-18 17:47:25
@Feralimal There are local butchers, but most local butchers and farms have to cut corners like using GMO's for certain crops to literally be able to make a living and compete against the 80% (my biased estimation) water weight veggies and near-nutritionless meat big ag produces for much less cost. I believe as well if the community does the legwork in networking these disadvantaged farmers with buyers, change can be made and awareness can be brought about.

You can bring about a placebo factor into literally any study, right? I just don't know if the thought of placebo belongs in this discussion. You can BELIEVE all you want your steak is gonna make you feel great and heal you. I can put ricin in that steak and I will bet you money it will not go well for you. This example is albeit a bit ridiculous, but the same deal is actually happening to food. Poison/fillers/etc are put in and lobbyists with tons of money ensure these large companies can get away with it. If you want more easily google-able examples, just look up fillers and trash in food for animals like dog food. Same thing applies to humans food, there's just billions more invested in hiding it.

I firmly believe there's real power in intent and one's outlook/attitude in general, but at least as far as we can tell today, that only goes so far when it comes to nutrition. Metaphysics defining life/awareness/experience aside, your physical body needs certain things in it or it will stop working.

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Feralimal
Date: 2019-09-18 19:40:27
I don't disagree that there are issues with food, and that it is something we apparently have to think about more nowadays perhaps than we used to. Maybe that's a good thing?

But can you really not find food that isn't full of fillers? I can easily enough. I don't eat meat nowadays, but I can say I can find the food I like easily enough. In fact, I'd probably say I get the food the food I like cheaper and with greater variety than I could have 20 or 30 years ago.

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: asatiger1966
Date: 2020-03-22 07:15:37
"You know, I definitely do see trails in the sky. I don't recollect them being there years ago. I don't know that they are contaminating food though. Could be. Do you know?"

Try this site and many more for chem trail info

Impacts of Chemtrails on Human Health. Nanoaluminum: Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Effects - Global Research

PUBLIC LAW 105—85—NOV. 18, 1997: USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR TESTING OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL AGENTS . Report and law below

U.S. Law Allows Testing of Chemicals and Biological Agents on "Civilian Population"

In Other Words:
The U.S. government can test chemicals and biological agents on humans for nearly any purpose they desire.

The U.S. government can test chemicals and biological agents on humans that cause death, biological malfunction, and deleterious alteration of the environment.

So maybe the spray you see that sometimes takes days to fall to the ground might be a problem.

In Texas we get droplets on our windshields that have white blood cells in them.

Stuff I experienced, old guy.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: lightonwater
Date: 2020-06-30 19:03:31
The Vegan Agenda pushed by United Nations as part of their Climate Blame Game, and is also known for "fudging numbers" to continue said Blame Game. Corporations are not humans. How many corporations do things how we want them done..? Its about profit, not what you and I would like.
The UN acts as if Hemp fuel is not an option for replacing fossil fuels.
The UN refuses to acknowledge the that desertification has been mitigated by thoughtfully re-introducing grazing herds in those areas.
That the biggest problem are the Corporate Confined Feeding Operations and not your local cattle ranchers and pig farmers, who have utilized the emissions from their animal poo to power their farms.

I am asking why..

Now veganism is being pushed through the new Earth religion plant-based Archives | Earth Day

The United Nations is where it comes from
plant-based Archives | Earth Day

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Son of a Bor
Date: 2020-07-01 00:09:36
Do you all know about this old man?

Mr. Overton. Lived to be well over 110. Smoked 10 or more cigars a day. "They make me feel better." Put teaspoon of whiskey in his coffee; four cups in the morning. Liked to eat canned soup, fish and corn. Ate ice cream everyday because it made him happy.. Church man. Made him "feel good." Simple and satisfied with his little world. Never had debt. Had a ninety-year-old girlfriend at 109-- "she's a nice person.". Was still driving at 109. I think he passed in last couple years, down in Texas. "I may give out, but I never give up."

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RTP now
Date: 2020-07-01 03:21:27
I don’t know the history you are referring to but would greatly appreciate any references you have on this.

I’ve heard that the 7th Day Adventist are the longest lived group in the US [5 Places Where People Live the Longest and Healthiest Lives] and wonder what the relationship is to their longevity and the 200 hospitals they operate/own.

As to the above reference source, it’s one of many from a quick search I just did.

As far as the acidic nature of the human gut and our ability to digest bones, I must admit I’ve never heard this before. Sounds like we’d give crocodiles and Komodo dragons a run for a water buffalo.

hfriends

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: hfriends
Date: 2020-07-01 04:13:15
The blue zones have all been shown to be places with poor record keeping and possibly pension fraud related. Look what happens when you ask people to start getting birth certificates :)

blue-zone-birth-certificates-625x393.jpg

Are Blue Zones Based Upon FRAUD? New Research May Suggest…
It's more likely we were first scavengers before we grew brains big enough to hunt with. This paper is a good place to start

The Evolution of Stomach Acidity and Its Relevance to the Human Microbiome

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RTP now
Date: 2020-07-01 04:47:27
Thanks for the follow-up... I review tomorrow.

I am a bit skeptical when I see words such as “likely” and “appear” in anything being passed as scientific fact.

With regard to Loma Linda, is it stated in the report that the 7th Day Adventist in Lima Linda falsified the data? If not, I don’t see the value of the report because my point is they are reputed to be the longest longest lived community in the US.

Verity

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Verity
Date: 2020-07-01 12:45:11
Healthy spirit. Gratitude.

Regarding religious groups.
They use a different strategy to those with no specific organised religious affiliation.
Religions necessitate a natural in-group preference, promote stable family life and a slow 'life history plan,' meaning they're not out gambling, snorting/smoking drugs and frequenting the brothels/nightclubs and sinking bottle after bottle of booze.
In other words, religion binds groups together (fascia!), they enjoy slower living in whatever tradition, in community and with a healthier spirit.

The gratitude inherent in small things like family has been completely undermined, and health- as we disperse in to atomic individuality- affects the psyche and vice versa.
No one eats standing up in Italy, no one rushes their lunch nor eats alone. My favourite butcher takes three hours for lunch.
It's all about doing the things that matter slowly and well.
Contrast that with life in Australia where 'lunch' is eaten on the quick walk between the office and the shop it was bought in, dinner in front of work at the computer- forget about it. The fittest looking guy I knew was on steroids. Proper health must take the spirit in to account. Mammon won't cut it.

Septimus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Septimus
Date: 2020-07-26 02:11:44
We can debate all day about the morality of veganism vs carnivorism. But we should be comparing real life examples of people who have been on these diets for decades to determine what is best for human development.

A good group to use would be modern day Essenes who are on a raw vegan diet.

Viktoras Kulvinskas
viktoras-kulvinskas-e1422117392728.jpg

Timothy Trader
hqdefault.jpg

Gabriel Cousens
c8ec88777b517c8fa21eba4a0480eeff.jpg

They all have a particular look, perhaps due to lack of collagen. It must be stated that they are raw vegans. Not vegans. Not vegetarians.

Annette Larkins
DpjHat4XgAId8Cf.jpg
70 year old vegan. Started vegan diet in her 30s.

Nun Amen-Ra
biz_card_image_2.jpg
40 year old vegan. Eats only within one hour per day.

I think you could argue that raw vegan is an extreme form of veganism that has its issues. Annette's diet seems to be largely raw. I think attitude and mentality has a huge impact on our health. My gut instinct tells me she has a healthier mindset than the first three. Nun Amen-Ra is still relatively young so it's hard to see the long-term effects of his vegan diet. However, he also meditates many hours per day which I believe contributes to his physical physique.

Some say when you are on a vegan diet, how you manage your emotions is extremely important since you are trying to ascend spiritually. If you cannot do so, then it is better to eat some meat as it helps with grounding.

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
May I just comment in favour of salt (which of course is widely regarded as toxic etc). The only source of hydrochloric acid in the stomach (essential to digest, and weaken/kill pathogens) is salt, sodium chloride. BUT ALSO the separation of hydrogen ions makes the rest of the body mildly alkaline, which (as noted above) was found by the 1920s I think to prevent cancer growing. And also the sodium is sequestrated in bones; so the surface of bones, eg in hip joints, is kept smooth by sodium in food. Not huge amounts; but enough to make the surfaces smooth.
See e.g. https://big-lies.org/salt/ (based on Frank McManus)