The Incredible Deluge and Thunderstorm of Constantinople - Video and Translation from 1573 French Book

Reaction score
Site:
www.youtube.com
This is a fascinating account of a storm and flood that seemed to do serious damage to Constantinople, not to mention the death toll. I found a French letter/book that gives an account of what happened. I thought this community would find this account interesting as it has some interesting descriptions of lightning "fireballs" (they use a more sensitive word "a bundle of sticks") raining down from the sky destroying buildings, and more.

View: https://youtu.be/7I8tCler4IQ

The full translation can be found on my pastebin page:
View: https://pastebin.com/4vBL43yw

This is one of many videos and translations of major climactic events happening all over the world during this period. There is another thread already with my video on the flood of Rome on this site.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda leaning on super weapons theory about these things,and phenomana.Has the ring of biblical smiting,Sodom and Gomorah style or the God on God warfare in Bhagavad Gita. It's nothing personal they just rage war and we watch. To me it does seem directed and it does seem like tech . Good post

Reaction score
Site:
www.youtube.com
View attachment 5697

View attachment 5698

I have many pictures of weird objects falling from the sky, including this fasces (edit: or is it a cannon?) and a.... flaming monolith? I think the "bundle of sticks" was a real thing, and not just a metaphor, or a weird description of a comet or meteorite.

I have the same book actually, and showed the top picture and a few more when talking reading the document in my video. There a few videos out right now, the best one is from China, a lightning bolt turns into a fireball. So who knows!
I'm kinda leaning on super weapons theory about these things,and phenomana.Has the ring of biblical smiting,Sodom and Gomorah style or the God on God warfare in Bhagavad Gita. It's nothing personal they just rage war and we watch. To me it does seem directed and it does seem like tech . Good post

Thanks! I also agree that seems directed, because it wasn't only just the lightning fireballs, but also the insane flooding like a 2 front attack. I have a half dozen more books describing disasters all during the 1500s. I'll post the other books and videos soon.
Here is video from China where lightning turns into fire.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQUvjMY8wI

Last edited:

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
View attachment 5697

View attachment 5698

I have many pictures of weird objects falling from the sky, including this fasces (edit: or is it a cannon?) and a.... flaming monolith? I think the "bundle of sticks" was a real thing, and not just a metaphor, or a weird description of a comet or meteorite.

I have the same book actually, and showed the top picture and a few more when talking reading the document in my video. There a few videos out right now, the best one is from China, a lightning bolt turns into a fireball. So who knows!

Thanks! I also agree that seems directed, because it wasn't only just the lightning fireballs, but also the insane flooding like a 2 front attack. I have a half dozen more books describing disasters all during the 1500s. I'll post the other books and videos soon.
Here is video from China where lightning turns into fire.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQUvjMY8wI
Exactly it seems like the synergistic use of several kinds of weapons. Sometimes a plague gets thrown into the mix but it seems to have this combo of fiery celestial kinds and flood. Other weapons systems combine earthquakes sometimes strong winds are involved if one looks at it this way. I'm reminded of the recent port of Lebenon explosion . Of course the California fires of the last couple of years which just seem like the same old Vedic style destruction described in so many ancient texts. I'll watch your videos

Ponygirl

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is a fascinating account of a storm and flood that seemed to do serious damage to Constantinople, not to mention the death toll. I found a French letter/book that gives an account of what happened. I thought this community would find this account interesting as it has some interesting descriptions of lightning "fireballs" (they use a more sensitive word "a bundle of sticks") raining down from the sky destroying buildings, and more.

This is one of many videos and translations of major climactic events happening all over the world during this period. There is another thread already with my video on the flood of Rome on this site.
I just read that our ‘space force’ the guardians, have taken over the secret space program, and they have weapons 40 years in our future. They are the ones who put out the lights in Pakistan, the Vatican and other places to take out the ’bad guys’. For what it’s worth☺

Luz Bella

Reaction score
Yes. It seems this was a devastation under the direction of someone. The "gods" battle against each other and humans just get caught in the middle or they and their cities are attacked because of their allegiance to the opponent "god".

A bundle of sticks type of lightning...weird. ?

And about lightning bolts turned into fire balls...nobody knows yet what is it. ?

One night, while staying in a country house, in the middle of a horrible thunderstorm where it looked as if was day because of the incredible amount of lightnings, I saw a ball of fire/ electricity about 1.5 - 2 mts in diameter that appeared on the window in front of me. The ball was caught in the metal screen and there it was exploding and radiant for several seconds, burning all the electricity cables that were on that wall. The electricity socket on that wall was dead forever after that night and was surrounded by a black stain around it.

The smell of charred plastic and of another weird odor was all over.

800px-Ball_lightning.jpg

In Mexico we call this lightning balls "centellas" or "brujas" (witches).

Before the advent of metal windows, people living in the country side died because these balls entered their houses burning and killing them. One protection was to put on the windowsills a pair of open scissors.

But the majority of farmers beleived these balls of lightning were actual demons or witches. Persons from a malefical world, not weather phenomena. Maybe they were right. Who knows?

The tradition said that scissors repelled the witches...but it was just that the metal on the scissors just caught the lightning there, stopping from entering the house and killing everybody.

Another time, while traveling on a bus in the night in the middle of nowhere, the bus driver, his assistant and I saw 3 or 4 immense white balls the size of a village each one. They were floating and moving so soft on the slopes of a mountain parallel to the highway.

There was no rain. No lightning. It was a calm night.

The balls were made of a semi transparent white light, like a veil, and in their center was a brighter white light that shone in the form of a cross or a star.

They looked as if they were alive and with some type of intelligence; they followed each other, raised a bit, one went in one direction and the others followed it...bouncing...moving so so softly.

The driver and the other man were screaming "Ohhhh what's that!!!! What's THAT!!!!"

The rest of the 30 or more people on the bus were sleeping and nobody woke up even with the screams of the 2 men.

I was just in silent awe looking at those gigantic balls of light until they vanished softly while the bus passed them.

Reaction score
Site:
www.youtube.com
Mexico has so many strange sightings man, I totally believe you. I live in VT in the middle of nowhere so I can see the sky really well. I see things flying around and disappearing all the time.

The "fireballs" are the "bundle of sticks" (not trying to mean but the term is actually "faggots"of faguettes in French)), we didn't know how to translate it any other way because it was describing a fireball. They were just using an antiquated term.

I've actually heard this story about people's houses catching on fire years ago, so weird that you brought that up!
Thanks for your great comments!

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The "fireballs" are the "bundle of sticks" (not trying to mean but the term is actually "faggots"of faguettes in French)), we didn't know how to translate it any other way because it was describing a fireball. They were just using an antiquated term.
You are largely safe using 'faggot' among your UK readers at least. For them, it does still mean 'bundle of kindling' and 'meatballs' as well having its later derogatory meaning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Site:
www.youtube.com
You are largely safe using 'faggot' among your UK readers at least. For them, it does still mean 'bundle of kindling' and 'meatballs' as well having its later derogatory meaning.
I figured that people would understand, just putting the disclaimer for those that might get triggered. But that's good to know, thanks!

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes. It seems this was a devastation under the direction of someone. The "gods" battle against each other and humans just get caught in the middle or they and their cities are attacked because of their allegiance to the opponent "god".

A bundle of sticks type of lightning...weird. ?

And about lightning bolts turned into fire balls...nobody knows yet what is it. ?

One night, while staying in a country house, in the middle of a horrible thunderstorm where it looked as if was day because of the incredible amount of lightnings, I saw a ball of fire/ electricity about 1.5 - 2 mts in diameter that appeared on the window in front of me. The ball was caught in the metal screen and there it was exploding and radiant for several seconds, burning all the electricity cables that were on that wall. The electricity socket on that wall was dead forever after that night and was surrounded by a black stain around it.

The smell of charred plastic and of another weird odor was all over.

OOH OHH I ll play too, Sooo a lot of years ago I lived in Seattle had a old house there. It was twilight I was going into my old timey kicthen to eat part of a deli sandwich I left there ,didn't turn on the light because there was enough light left to slice a sandwich in half, I slice the sandwich and a small explosion erupted and out of it and came came an orb of blue light about this size of a golfball. I was transfixed not really with fear but a kind of wonder. It hovered in front me for a awhile and the glow of it turned my whole kitchen blue it seemed angry and it just struck me (like a cobra) and disappeared into my chest. I didnt feel thing it struck me in the chest with no sensation whatever I just kind of stood there for a few minutes trying to process what the hell just happened.when I able to function I went went into the living room where my ex husband was watching tv ..I said did you see a blue light!!! He said yeah I saw blue light come out of the kitchen I thought it was weird ,I said did it occur to you to check on me?? I told him I cut a sandwich and it exploded and this blue orb came out, so we went back to the kitchen and examined the sandwich and there was a weird burn hole in the wrapper and some burn under it on the counter ,the blue light it self was not hot. No idea to this day what that was all about.

Last edited:

OfTheBrave

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Would you link the text you translated here please?
Interesting stuff, keep it up!

Reaction score
Site:
www.youtube.com
Would you link the text you translated here please?
Interesting stuff, keep it up!
[/QUOTE]

The link is under the video at the top of the post. Actually this site lets you scroll through it without having to go to the pastebin site.

VonCrisp

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There are a few stories from St.Petersburg, Russia mentioning these lighting globes /orbs sometimes entering people’s apartments / walls and flying through peterhof palace and the adjacent water fountains.

Would love to find out more info but this must have been 30 some years ago when I heard about it. There are also several stories surrounding secret water fountains that held secret passages. This is a totally separate topic but it might be worth mentioning. If those secret passage ways really exist in the fountains then maybe they can offer further clues on general construction dates.

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I just read that our ‘space force’ the guardians, have taken over the secret space program, and they have weapons 40 years in our future. They are the ones who put out the lights in Pakistan, the Vatican and other places to take out the ’bad guys’. For what it’s worth☺
If that is true why are the bad guys still in charge?

Ponygirl

Trusted Member
Reaction score

If that is true why are the bad guys still in charge?
For the moment.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm late to this discussion, but I also have experience of these balls of lightening. What's being described falls exactly in line with what used to be called Fortean Phenomena - after Charles Fort who was the first to begin investigating it. His 'Book of the Damned' is a classic and I can highly recommend it. This forum search will bring up previous discussions related to it (searching for just 'Fort' brings up loads of Star Fort stuff.).