The Legend of Midgard (video)

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am inclined to go along with a lot of the content of this video .
I tend to refer to our creators as the ancient ones.
One of the things I speculate on is that Saturn was removed and replaced by our Sun by our creators as a tactic to defeat our enemy and those of them that survived the subsequent electromagnetic changes and radiation went underground to escape the effects.Those that call themselves the chosen ones are their corrupters on the surface finishing their desired destruction of our species with the promise of them ruling the surface world as their reward.
They have our dna sequence now and hence the cv vaccine charade to mutate it forever.
I pray and hope the ancient ones shall return in time to prevent that and or the people wake up in time to defend themselves.
These are just some of my thoughts. My mind is always open and I am always learning.
Thanks for sharing this concise summary with us.

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Fascinating, surely this would account for all the major tunnel systems everywhere not just the catecombs and the vast numbers of skeletons within. Sorry a small contribution looking forward to more with more substance than my meager thoughts. I posted this video of SH on this rebel news one, a shiver runs down my spine
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzT0Pzc7bc0

Last edited:

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think the video has a lot of truth in it.
It seems very Aryan-centric though, and strongly suggests that Midgaurd was the only worldwide civilization, or its capitol. To me that smacks of Norse mythology meets WW2 Nazi paganism topped with a spoonful of Tolkien.
From many accounts there come reports of many dozens of high civilizations loosely confederated in Prediluvian times before some sort of cosmic war with directed meteorite impacts.

The film is a vast oversimplification of our still mysterious history. Adding the "legend" identifier only adds more question marks to the average viewer's already confused picture. Ive had enough with all the distorted, interpretational "legends." Its time for clarity. Enough with the Game of Thrones BS.

It a good basic primer for newly awakened young folks (Age 7-15) I suppose, but leans too much towards a Hobbit-style fantasy world with negative polarity ET antagonists gone wild. (Which some probably have) Whenever people use that genre it smacks of a teenage kid in a dark basement who likes Minecraft. Just my personal observation.

Whomever did it was probably, maybe an SH member or a person who lurked.
Good music score but a bit over the top. Very good images.
Twelve minutes? In my view, it needs to be 2 hours long with much more information presented in a serious manner, but most people have very short attention spans, generally speaking. Trying to red-pill people in 12 minutes is an impossibility to my mind. Ive directed friends and family to the SH forum only to have them say: "It was interesting for ten minutes."

Another issue in my view is that whistleblowers, psychics, military personnel, and experiencers come forth regularly now, so our history and current situation keeps changing fast.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
It a good basic primer for newly awakened young folks (Age 7-15) I suppose, but leans too much towards a Hobbit-style fantasy world with negative polarity ET antagonists gone wild. (Which some probably have) Whenever people use that genre it smacks of a teenage kid in a dark basement who likes Minecraft. Just my personal observation.
I think the idea is to touch something in our collective memories, not to convince the sceptics. In that way I think it's great.

Personally I am very analytical, so when I create something I prefer to offer sources, facts, and detailed explanations.

Huaqero

Trusted Member
Reaction score
-So, were the dinosaurs the 'reptilians'?
-What about the rest of the races? Creation, locality, synchronous co-existence, etc...
-Impossible architecture is all over the world, but each place has its own unique style. Where there different 'nations' within the Aryans?
-Where do buildings like the Parthenon fit into this legend?
-Destroying is relatively easy, but even refurbishing of the lost world buildings and the landscape around them takes time. Less than 200 years was not enough for such a thing.
-The same about local languages and traditions. These need decades and centuries to develop. The mainstream narrative explains them much better.

Hoping for answers in the next video, this was a good job for a start.

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I hope y’all know about the Saturn time cube
I have tried looking into this scraping the surface of a few rabbit holes but no real substance. Can you enlighten even worthy of a new thread please

E.Bearclaw

Trusted Member
Reaction score
-What about the rest of the races? Creation, locality, synchronous co-existence, etc...
-Impossible architecture is all over the world, but each place has its own unique style. Where there different 'nations' within the Aryans?
-Destroying is relatively easy, but even refurbishing of the lost world buildings and the landscape around them takes time. Less than 200 years was not enough for such a thing.
-The same about local languages and traditions. These need decades and centuries to develop. The mainstream narrative explains them much better.

My reading is that the video implies that we have a narrative of 'Dinosauria' written over this period. In short, it is saying, there is a tiny element of truth in a large lie of the Dinosaur narrative. Instead it is saying that 'Reptilians' had an era of dominion, which has been written over by historians with Dinosauria.

This is not necessarily my opinion, but just my reading of the video.

Huaqero

Trusted Member
Reaction score

My reading is that the video implies that we have a narrative of 'Dinosauria' written over this period. In short, it is saying, there is a tiny element of truth in a large lie of the Dinosaur narrative. Instead it is saying that 'Reptilians' had an era of dominion, which has been written over by historians with Dinosauria.

This is not necessarily my opinion, but just my reading of the video.
this sounds like a good reading of it

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score

It is not just the timing factor, but, more importantly, the financing factor. In our current economical structure, buildings of these sorts are just far too expensive to bring back to their original splendor. Restoration projects that are under way to restore some of these nearly forgotten gems represents a phenomenally small portion of overall buildings that have mostly gone neglected. Growing up in Troy, NY, I always marveled at the amount of dead buildings scattered throughout the city. It has only been in the last 20 years or so that some progress has been made in restoring some of these architectural milestones, with the end result being a handful of watering holes and high-end apartment/condo co-ops. However, in this "renaissance", the average mug of beer starts at $8 a pint, while the rest of the city lies in unpolished ruins, the inner city ghetto crowd mostly taking over.

The idea of new construction, utilizing some of the ancient architectural techniques, would be and could only ever be a billionaire's vision. Only in a truly overall wealthy and prosperous society, where the means of exchange does not lose trade value by the minute, would we see the kind of development we see evidence of in these architectural wonders.

Huaqero

Trusted Member
Reaction score

It is not just the timing factor, but, more importantly, the financing factor. In our current economical structure, buildings of these sorts are just far too expensive to bring back to their original splendor. Restoration projects that are under way to restore some of these nearly forgotten gems represents a phenomenally small portion of overall buildings that have mostly gone neglected. Growing up in Troy, NY, I always marveled at the amount of dead buildings scattered throughout the city. It has only been in the last 20 years or so that some progress has been made in restoring some of these architectural milestones, with the end result being a handful of watering holes and high-end apartment/condo co-ops. However, in this "renaissance", the average mug of beer starts at $8 a pint, while the rest of the city lies in unpolished ruins, the inner city ghetto crowd mostly taking over.

The idea of new construction, utilizing some of the ancient architectural techniques, would be and could only ever be a billionaire's vision. Only in a truly overall wealthy and prosperous society, where the means of exchange does not lose trade value by the minute, would we see the kind of development we see evidence of in these architectural wonders.
great points

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Only in a truly overall wealthy and prosperous society, where the means of exchange does not lose trade value by the minute, would we see the kind of development we see evidence of in these architectural wonders.
Or people had no need of a means of exchange and just created beauty because they could.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
From what I hear in UFO/ET circles, there are thousands of reptilian races in our galaxy alone. They range from negative to positive and are as varied as the stars in the heavens.
Earth being a Petri dish of sorts, the dinosaur experiments were ongoing DNA projects by various races. Some say the experiment was too dominant and aggressive in the end, which resulted in the good old fashioned meteorite explosions by sentient races not happy with the "regressive" progress. This deluge caused a zoological reset where mammals took over.
Humans are said to have a reptilian brain, the Limbic system.

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This kind of mythology was very popular in Germany in the inter-wars era. It was an attempt to make the old mythologies look more modern.
You will see a correlation with this at the end of Battlestar Galactica. It leads to a loop, so it wont explain any origin actually, as these predecessors would come from another planet, and this planet would also need to have its own origin.

FAELAGUM

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Space is full of dirt
there certainly is sentient beings amongst the dirt in the vast galaxy above you
though the deeper down in space you go the darker it becomes
and that's where all the dirt above in space cannot come near (because dirt they hate purification)
they can however intimidate you and assassinate you if the dirt has set a price a tag on your head

So all the alien stuff in space
and dinosaurs
they didn't exist in the old books
only dragons did

What has been foretold
however are large spaceships
in old paintings
1611486394502.png
1611486425787.png
1611486445146.png
1611486476385.png

And everyone knows about forgery as well
Nobody knows for certain how authentic and real the dating is
These paintings might have been created right before the internet
to serve a certain agenda and it suits them well..

So just stay on earth and do not fly to the moon because space is dirt and the core (right here where you are!) is warm and luke.

Cheers everyone!

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
"And everyone knows about forgery as well
Nobody knows for certain how authentic and real the dating is
These paintings might have been created right before the internet
to serve a certain agenda and it suits them well.."

Those now famous paintings are well-recorded in books going back 200 years. Research that please before you post.
I remember seeing them in the 1970s.
Thanks.

Sanctus Martinus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Only in a truly overall wealthy and prosperous society, where the means of exchange does not lose trade value by the minute, would we see the kind of development we see evidence of in these architectural wonders.
That is a very interesting take. Ever devaluing currency to keep progress to a minimum.