The Mystery Religions

Onijunbei

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Holy Bible represents the ancient mystery religions, just like Masonry.

In reference to the esoteric doctrines of the Mysteries, Albert Pike states,

“The communication of this knowledge and other secrets, some of which are perhaps lost, constituted, under other names, what we now call Masonry, or Free, or Frank-Masonry . . . The present name of the Order, and Its titles, and the names of the Degrees now in use, were not then known . . . But, by whatever name it was known in this or the other country, Masonry existed as it now exists, the same in spirit and at heart . . . before even the first colonies emigrated into Southern India, Persia, and Egypt, from the cradle of the human race (Morals and Dogma, p.207-208).

Pike goes on to remark,

"We teach the truth of none of the legends we recite. They are to us but parables and allegories, involving and enveloping Masonic instruction; and vehicles of useful and interesting information. They represent the different phases of the human mind, its efforts and struggles to comprehend nature, God, the government of the Universe, the permitted existence of sorrow and evil. To teach us wisdom, and the folly of endeavoring to explain to ourselves that which we are not capable of understanding, we reproduce the speculations of the Philosophers, the Kabalists, the Mystagogues and the Gnostics. Every one being at liberty to apply our symbols and emblems as he thinks most consistent with truth and reason and with his own faith, we give them such an interpretation only as may be accepted by all." (Ibid, p.329).

What is it that we see in the Holy Bible? Parables and Allegories. The Mystery Religions represent “the different phases of the human mind” as quoted from Pike.

The Bible carries on the tradition of the Mystery Religions

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mark 4:11

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Matthew 13:11

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
Luke 8:10

What is the Mystery of the Kingdom of God? What does it have to do with the Human Mind?

What did early Man see every night? The Stars. And soon they were clustered into groupings called Constellations. And twelve of the major constellations would become the Zodiac.

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night;
and let them be for signs...
Genesis 1:14

Here is Spookipedia on the Zodiac:

The zodiac is an area of the sky that extends approximately 8° north or south (as measured in celestial latitude) of the ecliptic, the apparent path of the Sun across the celestial sphere over the course of the year. The paths of the Moon and visible planets are also within the belt of the zodiac.

In Western astrology, and formerly astronomy, the zodiac is divided into twelve signs, each occupying 30° of celestial longitude and roughly corresponding to the constellations: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
The 12 Constellations would eventually go through Anthropomorphism; they would take on human characteristics to contrive the 12 major deities of the Roman Pantheon, the Egyptian Pantheon, and the Norse Pantheon, along with other Pantheons older than these. There are 12 tribes of Israel. There are 12 diciples of Jesus. There are 66 books in the Bible. Numerology 6+6=12. 12 became the number of completion.

Jesus will show us the “Mystery”.

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son,
and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Mathew 1:23

His name is Emmanuel, and they tell us it means “God with us”.

Baptism is not physical.

In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance:
but he that cometh after me is mightier than I,
whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize
you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Baptize with Fire!!! Are you kidding me? You thought getting your head dunked in a river was something...wait till you get baptized with Fire!!!

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter,
but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 3:6

If one follows the “letter” of the law they are going to take it literally. One is not suppose to take the book literally, but spiritually. If one takes it literally we would have to kill quite a few people by stoning. And we would think snakes and donkeys could talk.

So how do you baptize with fire? Lets go back to the Zodiac and look at the signs. Earth,Water, Air, and Fire.
These represent the stages of Consciousness.

Earth is the starting point. This is the grounded or materialistic stage. This is basically without Spiritual Knowledge or just starting on the path. It is based in Carnal, or desires, pleasures...being of the world instead of in the world.

Water: The beginning of spiritual attainment...the first path. Understanding of how to reach God. Symbolized by “waters” or “flood”. Sometimes the spiritual knowledge “floods” the Mind. See Noah.

Air: Silence, Emptiness, a realm of No Thought. Separation of thoughts from “Mind”. Sometimes characterized by the “wind” or “clouds”. The spirit of God.

Fire: the “burning” away of sins...guilt, pride, materialism, envy, anger...Armageddon....which leads to …

Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit: the acquisition of peace, love, understanding, wisdom...being One with God. The Father. Nirvana.

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water:
and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him,
and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

The Kingdom of Heaven/God

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt,
and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

When I put in a search for the “Kingdom of Heaven” it occurs 29 times in the Book of Mathew. In Luke and John they say “Kingdom of God”. Jesus frequently speaks of this “Kingdom of Heaven”. There is argument over whether the two phrases have different connotations, but all four books retell the same story with subtle differences throughout. The two phrases are synonymous. And in Luke 17...

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come,
he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, Lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

Where is God? Well, in the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of Heaven (book of Mathew). And where is that...within “You”.
There is no God without YOU !!!!

The Single Eye/ i

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Whats looking at you on the back of the dollar bill? It is the “all seeing eye”. Only one eye. Is Jesus dumb? Does he not know that we have two eyes?

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Looks like he knows that we have 2 eyes. But he wants your eye to be “single”. A single I/Eye. A little play on words there? Maybe. But the “single” eye does not refer to the physical eyes. This is a spiritual book. We are talking spiritually...just like with the baptism. If you were to be physically baptized with fire...that would hurt. The “single” eye is the “Minds” eye. The one you use to see or “picture” objects within your “mind”. No matter what one thinks of Albert Pike, he is trying to tell you that the Mystery Religions have to do with the “Mind”.

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat,
or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on.

Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field,
how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink?
or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought
for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

“Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature”. Jesus does not want you to think. Does that sound ridiculous? He wants you to have “no thoughts” while practicing the single eye. What does that sound like? Doesn't it sound like meditation. Meditation is how one enters the Kingdom of Heaven. Remember, the Kingdom of Heaven comes not with observation. You have to close your eyes, and clear your Mind...take no thoughts, have no thoughts....empty mind. That's what Buddhists do. And how do Buddhists reach the Father....Nirvana? They meditate by closing their eyes and emptying their minds.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins...

Your "sins" are forgiven when you go through the "Fire" stage of Consciousness.
Jesus always refers to himself as “the son of man”. Never Christ or the son of God. Other people refer to him as the Christ or as the son of God, but he rebukes them or shruggs them off.

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do,
that I may have eternal life?
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one,
that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

He tells a lot of people that he is not God. He doesn't even refer to himself as “good”.

God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

This is a very important line. God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. He is the God of the Living!!!!!

The Temple
What is it? The place where God resides. In YOU. In between your temples, on your head. A place that is not built with hands...

We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands,
and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Mark 14:58

The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth
and does not live in temples made by human hands.

Acts 17:24

Now we know that if the eartly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a building from God,
an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

2 Corinthians 5:1

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God
is holy, which temple ye are

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Why are the temples destroyed? Because the characters lost their faith. The temples were in their "minds".

The Kingdom of Heaven is for the living

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

What the Hell !!! Jesus is mad because the Pharisees will not go into the Kingdom of Heaven. And they don't suffer (allow) other people to go in either. But, this of course, makes perfect sense. Because the Kingdom of Heaven is something to be striven for while alive, by keeping thy eye single and taking no thoughts. Cant enter Heaven when you are dead. Because God is the God of the living, not the dead.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
“Minded”
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Because you have to be in your “Mind”. The Carnal mind is against God. Worldly or Earthly, relating to the body. Desires.... these are all against God.

I can of my own self do nothing.
...,Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

Who is the judge? God. And not only does Jesus say that no one made him a judge, but that he can do nothing. Is Jesus doing all the “miracles” and “healing”? NO. He is teaching people how to meditate and they are healing themselves.

Ye are Gods

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:34

If you haven't figured out who/what God is by now....I don't know what to tell you.

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Psalms 82:6

Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods:
yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Isaiah 41:23

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
1 Chronicles 21:1

And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved
David against the
m to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
2 Samuel 24:1

(Satan and God are the same entity)

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him;
male and female created he them.

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us...

The First Commandment of God.....I AM the Lord, Thy God. (just say it out loud for Christs sakes). The single "I". The single "eye".

El = the spirit of God
Ang Els = spiritual helpers
sons of god = positive thoughts
daughters of men = desires of the emotions
giants = magnification of the flesh instead of the spirit
Canaanites = dwellers of the lower mind

Jesus is teaching the way to the higher mind
You are God
The Mind is God

Only a few books deal with history in the sacred texts of mankind. Most of the Bible centers around the “Mind”. It uses symbology, cosmology, mythology, parables, similies, numerology, metaphors, and allegories.

Only those that read it literally will believe it to be full of hate, or bashing women, or homophobic, or violent.

But the “mystery” is to read it spiritually.

I only post this because of another post that came up. And a lot of “history” is based on these stories in the Bible that have nothing to do with reality. Most of the characters in the Bible never existed. And most of the places mentioned never existed. When translating these people and places back to the old languages they give off an idea or concept, and ideas and concepts are of the mind.

The purpose of Religion is to control you. You are God but you give your power to other Gods, and you worship other Gods. I am a jealous God, and you shall have no other Gods before ME.

This is far from complete..

Shabda Sharpe

Trusted Member
Reaction score

“The communication of this knowledge and other secrets, some of which are perhaps lost, constituted, under other names, what we now call Masonry, or Free, or Frank-Masonry . . . The present name of the Order, and Its titles, and the names of the Degrees now in use, were not then known . . . But, by whatever name it was known in this or the other country, Masonry existed as it now exists, the same in spirit and at heart . . . before even the first colonies emigrated into Southern India, Persia, and Egypt, from the cradle of the human race (Morals and Dogma, p.207-208).

Pike goes on to remark,

"We teach the truth of none of the legends we recite. They are to us but parables and allegories, involving and enveloping Masonic instruction; and vehicles of useful and interesting information. They represent the different phases of the human mind, its efforts and struggles to comprehend nature, God, the government of the Universe, the permitted existence of sorrow and evil. To teach us wisdom, and the folly of endeavoring to explain to ourselves that which we are not capable of understanding, we reproduce the speculations of the Philosophers, the Kabalists, the Mystagogues and the Gnostics. Every one being at liberty to apply our symbols and emblems as he thinks most consistent with truth and reason and with his own faith, we give them such an interpretation only as may be accepted by all." (Ibid, p.329).

What is it that we see in the Holy Bible? Parables and Allegories. The Mystery Religions represent “the different phases of the human mind” as quoted from Pike.

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

What is the Mystery of the Kingdom of God? What does it have to do with the Human Mind?

What did early Man see every night? The Stars. And soon they were clustered into groupings called Constellations. And twelve of the major constellations would become the Zodiac.

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night;

The 12 Constellations would eventually go through Anthropomorphism; they would take on human characteristics to contrive the 12 major deities of the Roman Pantheon, the Egyptian Pantheon, and the Norse Pantheon, along with other Pantheons older than these. There are 12 tribes of Israel. There are 12 diciples of Jesus. There are 66 books in the Bible. Numerology 6+6=12. 12 became the number of completion.

Baptism is not physical.

Baptize with Fire!!! Are you kidding me? You thought getting your head dunked in a river was something...wait till you get baptized with Fire!!!

If one follows the “letter” of the law they are going to take it literally. One is not suppose to take the book literally, but spiritually. If one takes it literally we would have to kill quite a few people by stoning. And we would think snakes and donkeys could talk.

So how do you baptize with fire? Lets go back to the Zodiac and look at the signs. Earth,Water, Air, and Fire.

Earth is the starting point. This is the grounded or materialistic stage. This is basically without Spiritual Knowledge or just starting on the path. It is based in Carnal, or desires, pleasures...being of the world instead of in the world.

Water: The beginning of spiritual attainment...the first path. Understanding of how to reach God. Symbolized by “waters” or “flood”. Sometimes the spiritual knowledge “floods” the Mind. See Noah.

Air: Silence, Emptiness, a realm of No Thought. Separation of thoughts from “Mind”. Sometimes characterized by the “wind” or “clouds”. The spirit of God.

Fire: the “burning” away of sins...guilt, pride, materialism, envy, anger...Armageddon....which leads to …

Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit: the acquisition of peace, love, understanding, wisdom...being One with God. The Father. Nirvana.

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt,

When I put in a search for the “Kingdom of Heaven” it occurs 29 times in the Book of Mathew. In Luke and John they say “Kingdom of God”. Jesus frequently speaks of this “Kingdom of Heaven”. There is argument over whether the two phrases have different connotations, but all four books retell the same story with subtle differences throughout. The two phrases are synonymous. And in Luke 17...

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, Lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

Where is God? Well, in the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of Heaven (book of Mathew). And where is that...within “You”.

The Single Eye/ i

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Whats looking at you on the back of the dollar bill? It is the “all seeing eye”. Only one eye. Is Jesus dumb? Does he not know that we have two eyes?

Looks like he knows that we have 2 eyes. But he wants your eye to be “single”. A single I/Eye. A little play on words there? Maybe. But the “single” eye does not refer to the physical eyes. This is a spiritual book. We are talking spiritually...just like with the baptism. If you were to be physically baptized with fire...that would hurt. The “single” eye is the “Minds” eye. The one you use to see or “picture” objects within your “mind”. No matter what one thinks of Albert Pike, he is trying to tell you that the Mystery Religions have to do with the “Mind”.

“Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature”. Jesus does not want you to think. Does that sound ridiculous? He wants you to have “no thoughts” while practicing the single eye. What does that sound like? Doesn't it sound like meditation. Meditation is how one enters the Kingdom of Heaven. Remember, the Kingdom of Heaven comes not with observation. You have to close your eyes, and clear your Mind...take no thoughts, have no thoughts....empty mind. That's what Buddhists do. And how do Buddhists reach the Father....Nirvana? They meditate by closing their eyes and emptying their minds.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Jesus always refers to himself as “the son of man”. Never Christ or the son of God. Other people refer to him as the Christ or as the son of God, but he rebukes them or shruggs them off.

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do,

He tells a lot of people that he is not God. He doesn't even refer to himself as “good”.

This is a very important line. God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. He is the God of the Living!!!!!

The Temple
What is it? The place where God resides. In YOU. In between your temples, on your head. A place that is not built with hands...

Now we know that if the eartly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a building from God,

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God

Why are the temples destroyed? Because the characters lost their faith. The temples were in their "minds".

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

What the Hell !!! Jesus is mad because the Pharisees will not go into the Kingdom of Heaven. And they don't suffer (allow) other people to go in either. But, this of course, makes perfect sense. Because the Kingdom of Heaven is something to be striven for while alive, by keeping thy eye single and taking no thoughts. Cant enter Heaven when you are dead. Because God is the God of the living, not the dead.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
“Minded”
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Because you have to be in your “Mind”. The Carnal mind is against God. Worldly or Earthly, relating to the body. Desires.... these are all against God.

Who is the judge? God. And not only does Jesus say that no one made him a judge, but that he can do nothing. Is Jesus doing all the “miracles” and “healing”? NO. He is teaching people how to meditate and they are healing themselves.

Ye are Gods

If you haven't figured out who/what God is by now....I don't know what to tell you.

David against the

The First Commandment of God.....I AM the Lord, Thy God. (just say it out loud for Christs sakes). The single "I". The single "eye".

El = the spirit of God

You are God
The Mind is God

Only a few books deal with history in the sacred texts of mankind. Most of the Bible centers around the “Mind”. It uses symbology, cosmology, mythology, parables, similies, numerology, metaphors, and allegories.

Only those that read it literally will believe it to be full of hate, or bashing women, or homophobic, or violent.

I only post this because of another post that came up. And a lot of “history” is based on these stories in the Bible that have nothing to do with reality. Most of the characters in the Bible never existed. And most of the places mentioned never existed. When translating these people and places back to the old languages they give off an idea or concept, and ideas and concepts are of the mind.

The purpose of Religion is to control you. You are God but you give your power to other Gods, and you worship other Gods. I am a jealous God, and you shall have no other Gods before ME.

I disagree with your conclusion as I interpret all of this somewhat differently than you, but that really makes no difference. I enjoyed the read and of course, support your right to have the POV that you choose, regardless of my own views or opinions or interpretations of anything. I disagree in your definition of what God is, and I also differ in my view as to what Mind is and the role it plays and the reason it exists. I also disagree that I, you, or anyone else is "God" or are Gods in our own right. I'm saying it just to state what I mean by my disagreement, but I also realize that my differing from you changes your view none at all and certainly does nothing to take away from its value.

So, having disagreed, I also like that you ended with "This is far from complete." That leaves everything open to possibly being changed as life progresses. No matter what the views of anyone, the ability to continue learning is always a valuable thing. It helps to not arrive at a state of delusion often called "knowing everything."

Sigian

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Religion states that are all eternal, a higher power, God's if you may say, mainly because we are all of the same mind, the same energy or what not, and all of that energy originated from the same source, making us all alike, and like that original source that whence we came. And if a concious mind in quantum mechanics can cause an outcome, and proven faith (usually religious, bit still faith) can save a person from a poisonous snake bit, or turn a placebo into a cure, then our minds are the creators, of everything.

Maybe the reason for religion in the first place, for humanity to focus on one task, one goal, and then fragmented throughout the ages and hundreds upon hundreds of new religions that it has caused such conflict and strife amongst the whole of humanity.

So maybe religion isn't a good thing, though Agnostic myself versus an Aethiest, the higher power that I see is the one that we all come from and are part of, just another abnormality of this vast universe that we live in.

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
My impression is religion is man made. With gods representing man and his aspects and demons, giants and other entities representing nature and other people on the planet.

Take for instance in the book of Exodus in the Bible. God beat the Egyptian gods, but nowhere does they say they are demons, fallen angels or not real. Hebrews accepted other gods existed, but only worshipped their god.

Shabda Sharpe

Trusted Member
Reaction score
My impression is religion is man made. With gods representing man and his aspects and demons, giants and other entities representing nature and other people on the planet.

Take for instance in the book of Exodus in the Bible. God beat the Egyptian gods, but nowhere does they say they are demons, fallen angels or not real. Hebrews accepted other gods existed, but only worshipped their god.
I agree, however that comes with a huge caveat emptor (let the buyer beware)based in that all religions as well as all so called "Shamanistic" paths (the term shaman is an indigenous Evenki word they use for their master of mysteries, not applicable in the universal sense that it is most often used these days online). Other indigenous peoples of course have a wide variety of terms they use to denote a "father or mother of the Mysteries" which is basically what each of these terms means when translated to English. That in itself may indicate a worldwide civilization by its being present everywhere.

Nowhere (other than by human made writings) is any Divinity proven, leaving it among the various things the mind and emotions inject into our perception, that is hardly without fault. One cannot trust their own preferred writings because they are already prejudiced for it. Likewise anyone with an opposition to that one religion is also to be considered as having a predetermined prejudice against said religion. Both cannot be counted when trying to arrive at a total for any purpose of comparison. That leaves only one avenue, and that is the same one that has always been wide open throughout human history, the inner or spiritual dimension, that cannot be seen or heard by all and therefore can never be proven to actually exist outside of the minds of those who first spoke of it.It might be a lot of fantastical nonsense created by some drug induced haze...or, it might be %100 true as reported by the individual in question. Who could prove %100 in either direction?? The only answer is either no one, or the Godhead ITSELF, whatever IT might be and regardless of however right, wrong, incorrect or inaccurate ANY of these religions might ever have been. After all, even the Bible displays that it supports karma, despite the many that insist otherwise, they simply cannot prove that by having no direct access to DIVINITY (for lack of a better name or term).

What I'm saying doesn't necessarily sway the conversation or any of its components in any direction or another, I just added it for clarification into how I arrive at my own mental conclusions, or at least one aspect of what goes into my arriving at them. Much of what I say IS based however, on Sanatana Dharma, known to most as Hinduism, which denotes that a false "god" exists, considered by some to be the same individual known as YHWH or Satan (According to all versions of the Bible "I am a jealous god." etc). I realize that many will violently disagree with that last statement, and I mean you no opposition or harm nor any toward your religion of choice. Just stating things the way I have seen them, although that will definitely change numerous times over the rest if my life too.

irishbalt

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Pike goes on to remark,

Baptism is not physical.

The Single Eye/ i

The Temple

“Minded”

Ye are Gods

David against the

El = the spirit of God

You are God
The Mind is God

certainly Albert Pike is not a model for "goodness" or "godliness", seriously all of the total psychopaths have subscibed to Masonry.

All of it, lock step anti-humanity.

please do not try to "polish a turd" when it comes to TPTB and their dutiful "usefull idiots" within "rotary", "masonry", etc

not that there are not seemingly "nice" (see George Carlin in the meaning of that word). people involved

All of the anti-human policies have been accomplished via "elite capture", these fraternal organizations used to be far more decentralized.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting read, an idea which I considered even before the Zeitgeist movie came out, sometime when I became aware that the Masons had their own bible printed.

IMHO, that is an over-simplification of the biblical content. It was put together by questionable characters, omitted much of the available knowledge of the time and was heavily edited throughout the generations.

It does contain many references that pertain to the 'secret' of spirituality as your quotes have shown, but let's not forget that it may also contain historical and other types of info as well (although selectively edited), and that it was turned into a tool of control by the PTB.

Additionally, many of the 'stories' and 'parables' presented in the bible have previous historical roots in other 'religions'.

Considering all this, we have a collection of these that have been open to interpretation and debate through the centuries (how many, we can't really be sure as of yet).

As an example, using common sense, if I wanted to impart knowledge of the Kingdom of Heaven and help guide the ignorant masses towards enlightenment, I would NOT be talking in parables or similes, but would start with the definitions of the terminology to be used, and then logically build an easy-to-follow system conveyed in layman's terms.

It would be logical to assume therefore, that an omnipotent God, knowing the given spiritual/mental/emotional state of his 'people/souls', would accomplish this in an even more efficient way.

Shabda Sharpe

Trusted Member
Reaction score
certainly Albert Pike is not a model for "goodness" or "godliness", seriously all of the total psychopaths have subscibed to Masonry.

All of it, lock step anti-humanity.

please do not try to "polish a turd" when it comes to TPTB and their dutiful "usefull idiots".
However, whatever one's opinion of Pike or Masons in general, the info he included was all quite valid and very well researched and verifiable. He names the source of the English word God, and he is correct despite etymologists disagreeing about the entire thing. He and many etymologists trace it to a Sanskrit word "hu." Meaning the one who is invoked, but the interpretations of the various linguistic traces are widespread and not agreed upon by any majority, thus the status that still exists today. I am still looking for the specific Albert Pike quote I mentioned, and when found I'll add it here with a link. As promised, 2 quotes by Albert Pike regarding the origins of the word god that I spoke of from memory as I've been studying this topic for 3 decades, and still hardly know even the tiniest fraction of all there is to be known of IT, even if one's personal belief system includes no IT:

"HU or Heu'c', who is also Hu Gadarn and Hesus or Esus. The Heu'c sound seems to identify with the name or sound for spirit, identified with breath, very general and coming from very far in time and space." (p. 124)

"HU or He was the seed or essence, the form of deity that like littel Gwion is transformed from least to greatest: HU, the unpronounced either with a light i-sound as he or heu'h, is the creative word, the seed of fire, the first sound." (p. 128)

These seem to be from printed versions and are inaccurate in ebook versions, I have not yet been able to find them but shall continue because I've been passing this info on for decades, but some of my usual resources have gone offline.

Here is a free online ebook version if anyone cares to look at all:

Morals And Dogma - A. Pike

God

Last edited:

Onijunbei

Trusted Member
Reaction score
However, whatever one's opinion of Pike or Masons in general, the info he included was all quite valid and very well researched and verifiable. He names the source of the English word God, and he is correct despite etymologists disagreeing about the entire thing. He and many etymologists trac e it to a Sanskrit word "hu." Meaning the one who is invoked, but the interpretations of the various linguistic traces is widespread and not agreed upon by any majority, thus the status that still exists today. I am still looking for the specific Albert Pike quote I mentioned, and when found I'll add it here with a link. As promised, 2 quotes by Albert Pike:

"HU or Heu'c', who is also Hu Gadarn and Hesus or Esus. The Heu'c sound seems to identify with the name or sound for spirit, identified with breath, very general and coming from very far in time and space." (p. 124)

"HU or He was the seed or essence, the form of deity that like littel Gwion is transformed from least to greatest: HU, the unpronounced either with a light i-sound as he or heu'h, is the creative word, the seed of fire, the first sound." (p. 128)

These seem to be from printed versions and are inaccurate in ebook versions, I have not yet been able to find them but shall continue because I've been passing this info on for decades, but some of my usual resources have gone offline.

Here is a free online ebook version if anyone cares to look at all:

Morals And Dogma - A. Pike

God
I didn't read morals and dogma.. Someone posted some quotes from Pike, I personally don't care for the guy, but the quotes mentioned mystery religions and the mind, and that is what set me off to write the article. I know it will get some negative feedback, but I want to learn like every one else. I'm hoping people will rebut it.. Using the Bible for most of the rebuttal. And also there is a huge tie to Hinduism and I believe Zoroaster in the Bible as well.. I think all the western religions sort of tie into these "mysteries" following, hopefully logical, approach I took with the stars and constellations.
Religion states that are all eternal, a higher power, God's if you may say, mainly because we are all of the same mind, the same energy or what not, and all of that energy originated from the same source, making us all alike, and like that original source that whence we came. And if a concious mind in quantum mechanics can cause an outcome, and proven faith (usually religious, bit still faith) can save a person from a poisonous snake bit, or turn a placebo into a cure, then our minds are the creators, of everything.

Maybe the reason for religion in the first place, for humanity to focus on one task, one goal, and then fragmented throughout the ages and hundreds upon hundreds of new religions that it has caused such conflict and strife amongst the whole of humanity.

So maybe religion isn't a good thing, though Agnostic myself versus an Aethiest, the higher power that I see is the one that we all come from and are part of, just another abnormality of this vast universe that we live in.
Agree. I kinda think in terms of The Great Consciousness. That we all come from. That's just the way I put it. Kinda like a Hive Mind. In a Biological sense, everything on earth works together. We have the cycles of life, air, water, carbon dioxide sinks, then eventually oxygen increases... Blah blah. The point is, I think we are cycled as well. The point of the matter is We are responsible for everything we say and do. There is nothing outside of "us" while on this earth that does godly things.. There is no proof of intervention from a diety. I hope that makes sense. While we are here, We are the Gods. We are the only ones who make changes to life or the world... And thank you for reading my post.

Last edited:

Shabda Sharpe

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting read, an idea which I considered even before the Zeitgeist movie came out, sometime when I became aware that the Masons had their own bible printed.

IMHO, that is an over-simplification of the biblical content. It was put together by questionable characters, omitted much of the available knowledge of the time and was heavily edited throughout the generations.

It does contain many references that pertain to the 'secret' of spirituality as your quotes have shown, but let's not forget that it may also contain historical and other types of info as well (although selectively edited), and that it was turned into a tool of control by the PTB.

Additionally, many of the 'stories' and 'parables' presented in the bible have previous historical roots in other 'religions'.

Considering all this, we have a collection of these that have been open to interpretation and debate through the centuries (how many, we can't really be sure as of yet).

As an example, using common sense, if I wanted to impart knowledge of the Kingdom of Heaven and help guide the ignorant masses towards enlightenment, I would NOT be talking in parables or similes, but would start with the definitions of the terminology to be used, and then logically build an easy-to-follow system conveyed in layman's terms.

It would be logical to assume therefore, that an omnipotent God, knowing the given spiritual/mental/emotional state of his 'people/souls', would accomplish this in an even more efficient way.
NOTE! I began by responding to Safranek, but ended in a long response to Onijunbei, so, that might make it a bit confusing now that I re-read it all.
I happen to agree with your last statement(@Safranek), however, I assert, though impossible to prove to another, that a Godhead does in fact exist, that IT has no name being completely beyond mental concepts such as words and numbers, forms and colors and such things that would just be no challenge to have to figure out. I state simply that the system works so perfectly well, that you and %99.9 of humanity have never had even the slightest clue as to the Reality of IT.

I realize the import of that claim as well as that it is nothing more than another unverifiable claim that takes nothing less than a monumental personal effort to delve into and gain any degree of direct experience with, BUT, none of that is proof that IT does not exist, and you are just as bound by that standard of proof as I am. But that becomes quite the tricky thing because then we have to decide what proof is good enough and which is not, and 2 people never agree on such things...there is an old quote that I read but I can't remember who said it or its source, only that it was said to have been spoken by a Mason on the topic of talking with the uninitiated and their typical habits, and I am paraphrasing from memory, but it was something to the effect of that (pseudo-quotation)"in any public discussion involving either religion or politics, will quickly descend into chaos and argument, often resulting in a war." As I said, I can't remember the quote correctly nor even name who said it or its reported source

That was obviously meant to imply that the common man knows almost nothing of the world, politics, God, or even how to live and feed themselves, so they must need a smarter and better equipped citizen to facilitate their lives for them (that is always what world domination types of ideas end in). I am not pro-Mason but I have one good friend that joined and is a member still, though nowhere near any 33rd degree, just a simple 3rd, a Master Mason. Now that doesn't mean that no grand conspiracy exists or has ever happened, I just cannot tie them directly to anything. They actually asked me to join up. I just left it at that and never gave any answer. Oh well, such is life. That was what I got for cooking eggs for their monthly breakfast that was sold to the public to gain money, and I had just come off of a decade working as a line or prep cook in a number of different places so I had already been flipping eggs for years so it was no problem, plus I knew how to run a simple line easily so it worked out. I guess the invite was their appreciation for my helping out for free,(HU)who knows? Sorry, just a wee lil joke lol, you'll have to forgive that.
I didn't read morals and dogma.. Someone posted some quotes from Pike, I personally don't care for the guy, but the quotes mentioned mystery religions and the mind, and that is what set me off to write the article. I know it will get some negative feedback, but I want to learn like every one else. I'm hoping people will rebut it.. Using the Bible for most of the rebuttal. And also there is a huge tie to Hinduism and I believe Zoroaster in the Bible as well.. I think all the western religions sort of tie into these "mysteries" following, hopefully logical, approach I took with the stars and constellations.

Agree. I kinda think in terms of The Great Consciousness. That we all come from. That's just the way I put it. Kinda like a Hive Mind. In a Biological sense, everything on earth works together. We have the cycles of life, air, water, carbon dioxide sinks, then eventually oxygen increases... Blah blah. The point is, I think we are cycled as well. The point of the matter is We are responsible for everything we say and do. There is nothing outside of "us" while on this earth that does godly things.. There is no proof of intervention from a diety. I hope that makes sense. While we are here, We are the Gods. We are the only ones who make changes to life or the world... And thank you for reading my post.
I appreciate your opinions, but I just cannot accept an idea without proof, so you have far to go to do that and it may not be so easy as you might believe, but that matters not at all. I'm not here to convert anyone to any religion or political system or any other system for that matter, I just enjoy discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas, even when they do not agree with each other. It's all good. Do you know what "you" even are? I don't mean a thing that you read or heard, I mean have you a single iota of personal, conscious experience that taught you what you are? Many philosophers have debated and written, so this idea is hardly a new one and is one spoken of in the spiritual sense often, but I am asking you about personal experience. I can't verify anything you say about yourself so you can lie if you choose, but it is a serious question.

I'll tell you a secret, I have never read Morals and Dogma either, not even a quarter of it, however there is a great deal of religious and spiritual history in that book that is completely verified by so called experts in this day and age. Your personal feelings to be blunt, are your personal problem and have not a thing to do with me. They color YOUR view of the man in question, I simply prefer to take an open view and see what I see regardless of what any other might say about it. My verbose way of saying that everyone has an opinion, but they are just as unimportant and insignificant as your and every other idea about God has always been, and they HAVE always been since at least the time of the Neanderthal, whom we MAY have gotten religion from since we mated and lived with them for thousands of years. That is how we got red hair or so some DNA specialists have said.

There IS no proof of intervention from a Deity, true enough in the usual sense, but is it always true across the board? Not even close. Nothing I say will ever cause you to find anything of value in any of Pike's writings, nor will it help you to stop being so blinded by what is a conspiracy theory. If it is fact than feel free to offer evidence, otherwise it is just a suspicion, and one I am well aware of, this isn't my first rodeo. My point is, that you railed on against religion for offering no evidence, but you somehow feel yourself not bound by that same standard. Why is that? If it is good enough to judge Pike over, why is it not good enough for self-judgement? It makes little difference because I have no desire to change your opinions or anything like that. I am merely enjoying discussion and debate, and to be honest, I could go on doing this for decades. In fact, some would claim that I have. But that would soon become boring, we don't need any of that.

So, I wish you well and have no personal issue about the piece you wrote, I read it and it seemed quite alright to me, aside from my disagreement a bout it which make no difference to anyone. I have no trouble walking away with you believing what you choose and I doing the same. I'll have a good day today, I hope yours is as well!

Last edited:

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
That was obviously meant to imply that the common man knows almost nothing of the world, politics, God, or even how to live and feed themselves, so they must need a smarter and better equipped citizen to facilitate their lives for them (that is always what world domination types of ideas end in).
This is indeed the case, as a student needs a teacher with knowledge to impart information and this occurs in all aspects of life however, what differentiates the 'better equipped citizen' is his purpose, whether he's benevolent or malevolent in his attitudes to his fellow beings, whether in the physical or immaterial realms.

Shabda Sharpe

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is indeed the case, as a student needs a teacher with knowledge to impart information and this occurs in all aspects of life however, what differentiates the 'better equipped citizen' is his purpose, whether he's benevolent or malevolent in his attitudes to his fellow beings, whether in the physical or immaterial realms.
"is his purpose" is what I am wondering about. Who is fit to make this judgement on another? Who says it ought to be the way you outline at all? I mean specifically regarding any individual's true purpose for doing or saying things? And where did you come by this tidbit? Just curious and this isn't meant to distract from the ongoing conversation. I ask a lot of questions of everyone.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just curious and this isn't meant to distract from the ongoing conversation. I ask a lot of questions of everyone.
Asking a lot of questions is what this forum is all about, but must stick to the subject matter of the thread, respecting the OP and the forum rules. If you wish to look into this further, there are threads on this topic already which you can find through a quick search.

Who is fit to make this judgement on another?
We all should be capable and are expected to during our entire existence in whatever form.

There are numerous meanings to the word judgement, I will go with this one;

4.judgement - the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations

So, I hope that by looking at this definition and understanding the meanings of benevolent and malevolent, you are able to use your own ability of discernment and come to the obvious conclusion.

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Religions and Mythologies are consist of the Story of Embryogenesis of our Earth. I can´t stop to tell it again and again. The point of view from embryogenesis of our Earth is similiar to the embryogenesis in the small world but more tracigally for us because we are as like atoms for our earth.

Sigian

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It's funny, stories written by this author and that, books upon books on the subjects, and yet it is still truly down to personal opinion, no evidence beyond thyself on either matter, just simply trying to figure out where we fit in the grand scheme of things (if such a thing even exists and we aren't just random).

I still see all sides resorting to "well that's your opinion" as if either has a solidity of fact to work upon besides opinions. But yet that's why most of us are here, to discuss these opinions with others to try and figure out what the hell this is, who we are or are supposed to be. And do so beyond the limitations of TPTB impose upon us with scraps of information but probably not everything everyone actually knows to be truth.

So to those that push agenda or solely their views without being open to others, remember you have zero proof that you are correct either, and if you do, please relay that information, with proof would be preferable, originals even better.

Sorry not to derail in any matter, input plus advice that I see a lot of threads heading towards here.

Praise KD for his patience.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Pike goes on to remark,

Baptism is not physical.

The Single Eye/ i

The Temple

“Minded”

Ye are Gods

David against the

El = the spirit of God

You are God
The Mind is God

I like this. Religion, as you say, IS a control mechanism that was created in order for us to look outside of ourselves in order to be 'saved'.
I find it interesting, too, that the Bible is totally allegorical and everything ties to the 'sky-clock'.

Matthew 5:13, Jesus Christ tells us “You are the salt of the earth.”
The chemical name for 'salt' is 'sal'. It's said that Roman soldiers were paid in salt - it was their SAL-ary
It is also the root word of SAL-vation, as well as SAL-iva, SAL-ivate.
The phonetic pronunciation is also in the word 'exaltation' (ex-SAL-tation)