The Old Believers in Russia and the Time of Troubles

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Video about the communists genocide against the Old Believers in Russia, so possibly remnants of the Old World.

"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is an old post of mine from Reddit about the Old Believers in Russia:

The last keepers of the old knowledge were persecuted everywhere on the planet, in Russia this is remembered as 'Time of Troubles' followed by the Schism (Raskol)

The Schism is similar to the Reformation in Europe, and created the 'Old Believers' movement in Russia which refused to obey the new order. Thanks to a comment on wildheretic.com, I just discovered this part of Russian history.

It is another example of the destruction or rewriting of history in the 17th Century, which was not a local event, but happened in every single relevant culture on our planet.

The wave of terror that swept over South America, North America, Europe and Russia and later Africa and Asia in the name of for example Religion or Colonization was interconnected and had a single goal. Only modern historians do not see how all if this was related.

There is a single common thread in what kind people were persecuted, and it becomes obvious now that it was people with a certain kind of lifestyle, a lifestyle that opposed a centralized ruling entity and power structure. Nowadays when historians talk about difference in religious beliefs it is hard to think about why a few trivial difference should result in such a schism, but they are symptoms of another way of life, a way of life that based on respect, decentralization, love, dignity, truth, etc..

A way of life very dangerous to a tiny parasitic elite that wants to feed off the masses.

This wave of terror was so successful that it laid the foundation of a society without any moral and spiritual roots and community bonds, and produced people dependent on the state.

When the Thirty Years War in Europe was over and had successfully broken the backbone of it's population in 1648, it only took 5 years until the same psy-op was conducted on the Russian people.

After a volcanic eruption in Peru (supposedly) and the following climate changes, one third of the Russian people had died at the Beginning of the 17th Century in the Famine of 1601-1603. It started a process that is surprisingly similar to the official narrative of the Thirty-Years War in Europe: We are told Protestants, Catholics and Swedish, German and Polish Armies all came together in a gigantic idiotic war supplemented with civil uprisings, lootings and Tartarian Hordes depopulating the south Borders of Russia. Entire cities destroyed and depopulated. Sometimes by Protestant forces, sometimes by Catholics.

It was a time of moral decay and these times especially people with high moral values became easy targets, while ruthless people had a higher chance of survival. This shock was probably already enough to sever the spiritual roots of the people to a very high degree.

After the people had been weakened, the same operation that before had eliminated the old way of life in Central Europe was brought to Russia in 1653 with the reforms of Patriarch Nikon.

In contrast to the times of the 'Reformation', this time even the official history admits that it was an attempt to suppress an independent way of life and change religion into a centralized power structure.

The 'Old Believers' movement was born, after a formalized Church was created to form a new power structure. Only opportunists accepted the new structures, while those who still lived the old way either committed suicide or defended themselves against the oppressors. The Solovetsky Monastery, located on an island in the northern parts of Russia, was the stronghold of defense against the new order, and also hosting most of the ancient books. The structure was remarkable as the buildings were equipped with water pipes and a sewage system. Due to it's strategic position the Monastery had become one of the richest in whole Russia, and owned enormous amounts of lands in the surrounding area. It seems it was conquered after around 8 years of defending, most inhabitants were then killed and the old books probably destroyed. Then it was abandoned for decades, as the tsar did not want to encourage an independent fort in such a remote area.

Similar to the Thirty Years War in these Russian Time of Troubles the official list of causes is a similar chaos of different unrelated conflicts. What a coincidence that every time before a group wants to suppress old spritual knowledge a couple of nations pop up and start senseless wars.

In reality the same forces that had just reshaped the power structures of Europe moved towards Russia, replacing the people that lived there with European Aristocrats and Intellectuals, essentially creating a new society and erasing the complete Russian history.

Books were forbidden. Books were burned. Books were rewritten by the Synod. Spiritual Leaders were killed.

"It soon became obvious that Nikon had used this reform for the purpose of centralization of the church and strengthening of his own authority. Nikon's forcible introduction of the new divine service books and rituals caused a major estrangement..." (Wikipedia)

In this situation of despair, many Old Believers were certain the Anti-Christ had arrived and a gripping sense of hopelessness and fear ensued. Many fled towards Siberia, The Far Eastern parts of Russia and other remote regions.

We are told the protests started because the new Church wanted to announce "hallelujah" three times instead of two or spelled the name of Jesus in a slightly different way than originally. This is obviously ridiculous and hides the fact that in reality it was about the suppression of the lifestyle of the Old Believers, a lifestyle based on self determination, autonomy, and their own set of rules independent from a central authority. Since every community lived a different kind of lifestyle, there simply did not exist any kind of official canon. The only thing that united them all was their freedom from a central power structure installed to enslave and dominate humanity. The true contents of their belief system is not recorded in official history.

Some of the Old Believers are practicing to this day, and thanks to the vast areas of Russia apparently some communities still exist. This is probably why the spirit of truth still lives within the Russian soul, even though the communist genocides have left its mark. Some still know what happened between 1650 and 1900, and still refuse to obey to the state. In contrast to Europe or America, more parts of the true history survived the Schism, so that it is still easily possible from the official history to conclude what really happened.

While Europeans are completely disconnected from their history thanks to the Reformation Lie, Russians still know that the Schism targeted old knowledge and spirituality.

It is obvious that an operation like this can only be successful with the rewriting of all areas of history, not only religion. Thus it makes it clear that we have no idea nowadays what life was like before this cultural genocide. It seems this genocide correlated with the renaming of the Russian Tartary into Russia, and the complete obliteration of the Nation called 'Great Tartary' from history, which was probably a lose association or union of autonomous communities living under a mutual banner until the end of the Middle Ages.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have a great deal of empathy with the scenario proposed above and have had for quite some time. For some reason though, if it could be compared to a meal, I find it unsatisfying - there's something lacking that leaves me unfulfilled.

There's always a danger of over-simplification in terms of perception with respect to such explanations, not so much in their presentation, but in their reception. I'm as guilty as anyone else in that I immediately go to the 'black & white' polarity. By that I mean good vs. evil, goodies vs. baddies and from there I look for the repetition of that pattern for confirmation. I think that's the problem - for me there's no consistent pattern that indicates 'black vs. white' (and I'm not speaking racially here btw.).

These initial events that precipitated the destruction of the Old World System are, to me, perfectly plausible. However, when I extrapolate them into the recent past and the present, then they don't fit the bill somehow. There's something missing - perhaps not the shades of grey, but maybe totally new colours - other factions who became enmeshed in a power struggle with the original 'kabal', formed splinter groups, made alliances, got wiped out., etc. and these events have also been disguised as our 'history'... who knows?

Perhaps I'm just making it all far too complicated, but I'm hungry for the second course. :)

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well, 1666 (Fire of London, Apostasy of Kabbalist Sabbatai Zevi) is certainly a date the satanic PTB like:

Those Russian Orthodox Christians who denied the reform as “devilish,” because Nikon’s changes messed with the most sacred symbols of religion, were called the Old Ritualists, or, commonly, the Old Believers. They were anathematized at the Great Moscow Synod of 1666 – this meant that these people could no longer take part in official Russian Orthodox sacraments. Moreover, they were double-taxed, banned from gatherings and organizing chapels. These actions of the official church were met by the Old Believers with the harshest response one could imagine, collective self-immolations.​
For the Old Believers, it was no coincidence that they were anathematized in 1666. Although they counted their years from the creation of the world, they were aware of the fact that in the Julian calendar, this year was marked by the Devil’s Number. The Old Believers definitely saw this as a dark omen. But it wasn’t the only one.​
“Cyril’s Book” was a compendium of religious texts, popular in the 17th century. It contained predictions about the End of Days that would happen “during the 8th millennium from Adam” (6999/7000 from Adam came in 1492 AD; 1666 AD was 7173/7174 from Adam). It also said the Pope was the predecessor of the Antichrist who would rule in Jerusalem – and very appropriately, Nikon called his new church grounds near Moscow “The New Jerusalem.”​

How Russia's Old Believers used to burn themselves alive

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
When he does mention the Orthodox Church he is often critical of it. One of his recurring themes is the sin which the Church committed in its persecution of the Old Believers - Orthodox Christians who refused to accept certain reforms of liturgical practice that were introduced in the seventeenth century. Without ever going into it very deeply Solzhenitsyn several times refers to the Old Believers as representing the genuine spirit of Old Russia. He sees the reforms of Peter the Great (when the supposedly independent patriarchate of Moscow was suppressed and the Church reduced to being a department of state after the manner of the Church of England) as an extension of the crime committed against the Old Believers.​

Source: Solzhenitsyn and the Orthodox Church

"If I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible the main cause of the ruinous Revolution that swallowed up some sixty millions of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Volkhv

Reaction score
Great film that shows the truth about the so-called "Russian Revolution". If another part were written, it would be worth mentioning the disproportionately large role of the Jewish population in participating in the terror apparatus in the USSR. It was similar in the newly formed communist Poland where the Jewish population was extremely eager to join the secret police and persecuted soldiers and civilians who didn't want to submit to the Soviet authority.

As for Christianity itself, I think Solzhenitsyn is not entirely right, that it was a war against Christianity.
The Bolshevik Revolution was to destroy the intelligentsia, the middle class, artisans, entrepreneurs and all those who were educated, read, and posed a threat to the Soviet power.
It just so happens that most of these people were of the Christian faith due to the fact that the previous Slavic beliefs were almost completely exterminated along with the old priest caste by the "peace" loving Christians.
So I don't think there's a correlation here. This war was against the Russian people, simply.

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The musketeer in the right side of the picture is using a roman helmet, in the 17th century:

1199px-Nikita_Pustosviat._Dispute_on_the_Confession_of_Faith.jpg

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
For those who like the hidden hand gesture as a sign of something I give you the power behind the seat of religion.
The placement of the figure directly behind the seat of religion revealing in itself.
Follow the yellow brick road.
Also the four sided truncated pyramid to the right of the seat on the worshipping side of the sea.
Chimpanzees and the monolith.

Edit to correct typos.
And add the figure is in the light facing the dark the worshippers are in he dark facing the light .How big is matey's head behind the figure in red?

Screenshot_2021-06-07_06-16-37.jpg

Last edited:
Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread