The real connection between human and the dog

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I read an article recently and it invoked a massive brain fart in me. Please bear with me.

This is in some ways linked to @HollyHoly s thread here about dog domstication and definately linked to @Whitewave s Cynocephali Dog headed men

So let side with science for a minute and accept that Dogs ‘evolved’ from Wolves. Scrap that, actually let’s say Dogs we’re a genetic modification of wolves, part of the Petra dish experiments (more later)

Archaeological evidence and DNA analysis make the Bonn-Oberkassel dog the first undisputed example of a dog. The remains, a right mandible (jaw), were discovered during basalt quarrying in Oberkassel, Germany in 1914. First mistakenly classified as a wolf, the Bonn-Oberkassel dog was buried with two humans around 14,220 years ago.

However, there are other theories that suggest dogs may in fact be older. For example, many experts agree that dogs started to separate from wolves starting around 16,000 years before present in Southeastern Asia. The progenitors of the dogs we know and love today may have first appeared in the regions of modern-day Nepal and Mongolia at a time when humans were still hunter-gatherers.

Additional evidence suggests that around 15,000 years ago, early dogs moved out of Southern and Central Asia and dispersed around the world, following humans as they migrated
Of course, it has to be 15,000 or so years ago. .. way of back in the untouchable, improvable past

This bit make me laugh…

When did dogs first become pets?

There’s even more dispute about the timeline of the history of dogs and humans. What most scientists and canine geneticists agree on is that dogs were first tamed by hunter-gatherers between 9,000 and 34,000 years ago, which is such a wide timeframe that it’s hardly useful.
As usual, the nailed on science has a discrepancy of 25,000 years, just to be sure…

This separate domestication of wolf groups supports the theory that there were 2 domestication incidents for dogs.

Dogs that stayed in East Eurasia may have been first tamed by Paleolithic humans in Southern China, while other dogs followed human tribes further west to European lands. Genetic studies have found that the mitochondrial genomes of all modern dogs are most closely related to the canids of Europe. Studies have also reported that the dog’s domestication was heavily influenced by the dawn of agriculture. Evidence for this can be found in the fact that modern dogs, unlike wolves, have genes that allow them to breakdown starch
Ok, ok. So, dogs evolved from wolves, sometime 9,000 to 30,000 years ago. Basically, the scientists don’t know. Keep an eye on the key dates in the quotes above and below.

The origins of the human-canine bond

The bond between humans and dogs have been extensively studied due to its unique nature. This special relationship can be traced all the way back to when humans first started living in groups. An early domestication theory suggests that the symbiotic, mutualistic relationship between the two species started when humans moved into colder Eurasian regions. Paleolithic dogs first began to appear at the same time, developing shorter skulls and wider braincases and snouts compared to their wolf ancestors. The shorter snout eventually led to fewer teeth, which may have been the result of humans’ attempts to breed aggression out of dogs.

Ancestors of the modern dog enjoyed plenty of benefits from living around humans, including improved safety, a steady supply of food, and more chances to breed. Humans, with their upright gait and better color vision, also helped in spotting predators and prey over a larger range.

It has been hypothesized that humans in the early Holocene era, around 10,000 years ago, would have chosen wolf puppies for behaviors like tameness and friendliness towards people.

These puppies grew to be hunting companions, tracking and and retrieving wounded game as their human packs settled in Europe and Asia during the last Ice Age. The dog’s heightened sense of smell greatly assisted in the hunt, too.
Interesting…

Aside from helping humans hunt, dogs would have proved useful around the camp by cleaning up leftover food and huddling with humans to provide warmth. Australian Aborigines may have even used expressions such as “three dog night”, which was used to describe a night so cold that three dogs would be needed to keep a person from freezing. (3)

These early dogs were valued members of forager societies. Considered superior to other types of dogs back then, they were often given proper names and considered part of the family.
What other types of dog? From where did these appear?

While it may seem like humans valued dogs in a merely utilitarian sense, studies suggest that humans have formed emotional bonds with their canine companions since the late Pleistocene era (c. 12,000 years ago)..

This is evident in the Bonn-Oberkassel dog, which was buried with humans even though humans had no practical use for dogs in that particular period.

The Bonn-Oberkassel dog would have also required intensive care for survival, as pathology studies hypothesize that it suffered from canine distemper as a puppy. All these suggest the presence of symbolic or emotional ties between this dog and the humans with which it was buried.
During this period, dogs had no practical use, hang on, what about the previous quote about how dogs helped humans to hunt, clean up food, keep them warm, etc?

This to me, is the typical, poor science and poor scrutiny of it.

From waki

One DNA study concluded that dogs originated in Central Asia because dogs from there exhibit the lowest levels of linkage disequilibrium.[31] In 2017, a literature review found that because it is known that the genetic bottlenecks associated with formation of breeds raise linkage disequilibrium, the comparison of purebred with village dogs was not appropriate.

Another DNA study indicated that dogs originated in the Middle East due to the sharing of DNA between dogs and Middle Eastern grey wolves. In 2011, a study found this indication to be incorrect because there had been hybridization between dogs and Middle Eastern grey wolves. In 2012, a study indicated that dogs derived from wolves originating in the Middle East and Europe and this was consistent with the archaeological record. In 2014, a genomic study found that no modern wolf from any region was any more genetically closer to the dog than any other, implying that the dog's ancestor was extinct.
So, dogs and ‘humans’ originate in the same geographical area of the ‘world’ according to science. The Petra dish?

Of course, I have researched (albeit online) attempting to find some way old evidence of dog breeding, dog investigation, written evidence of dog stuff, and all roads lead us inevitably to the 1800’s. Louis Pasteur did some vaccine stuff on dogs, and of course, Darwin wrote about domesticated animals. Then we hit the often-found brick wall.

Some ‘academic research’ with what I believe is a very telling line:

Domestic dogs (Canis lupus familiaris) are the most variable mammalian species on Earth [13] (Fig. (Fig.1).1). Strong artificial selection has produced approximately 450 globally recognized breeds with distinct traits related to morphology [4] including, but not limited to, body size [4,5], tail phenotype [6], fur type [7,8], skull shape [6,9–11] and pigmentation [12–15]. Strong breed variation also exists in behavioral traits including herding, guarding and hunting [16], as well as personality traits (e.g. hypersocial behavior) [17] including boldness [18] and aggression [19]. The adoption of the ‘breed barrier rule’, i.e. that no dog may become a registered member of a breed unless both its dam and sire are registered members, has led to the establishment of breeds with highly restricted gene pools [20–22]. As a result, there is strong phenotypic homogeneity within all breeds [23]. Most breeds were established within the last 200 years [23,24] and were derived from small numbers of founders [24,25]. Consequently, the extraordinary phenotypic variation across dog breeds is accessible through analysis of only a modest number of genetic markers [3,26–29].
Again, we are back in the 1800’s. Where would we be without the 1800’s? Research, writing, investigation is a rare as rocking horse dung pre 1800’s….

I read this article recently; ARTICLE again, this made me consider the above thread by @Whitewave

Human dog breading. 9 dog breeds you’ve never heard of:

Thylacine

Found in ancient Greece, the Thylacine was considered the largest carnivore that was known to man over four million years ago. The breed was shy and nocturnal, sharing many similarities with other animals such as a tiger, kangaroo, and a wolf. With stripes like a tiger, a pouch like a kangaroo, and physical features resembling a wolf (just like these other dogs that look like wolves), it really was a true anomaly. The Thylacine went extinct for various reasons including hunting, disease, and the invasion of humans into their habitat.
1613212618769.png

This one makes me laugh:

Turnspit dog

Humans were not the only ones who benefited from technology. The Turnspit was actually bred to complete an interesting kitchen task. This extinct dog breed was trained to run on a wheel, also known as a turnspit, that helped meat cook evenly over the fire—picture a hamster running on the wheel to snatch that piece of cheese just out of reach. The breed went extinct as technology progressed and we now don’t need a dog to help us sear the perfect steak.
1613212669035.png

My point here is: According to sciences best theories, dogs popped into existence around 15 – 40,000 years ago, depending on what you read. Dogs were then slowly domesticated by humans and used for various tasks, eventually becoming man’s companion. Considering the timescales involved here, and what we are lead to believe about privative man, I don’t buy for a second that some bloke with a club and a cave suddenly needs a dog as a fiend.

Even more suspicious, is suddenly, in the 1800’s humans began ‘breeding’ or rather ‘inbreeding’ and modify the species to fulfil specific roles. Why the 1800’s? Also, why create dogs for specific roles at all? I thought they were our best friend. In addition, how did humans have the knowledge of how to specifically breed certain types of dog?

We are back to the good old 1800’s again.

I am again, thinking back to Whitewave's post

As recently as the 14th century, an Italian monk by the name of Odoric of Pordenone, a traveling missionary, claimed to have encountered the cynocephali on his visit to the Nicoveran island. He described them as "being somewhat brutish, but displaying a form of organized religion, worshiping oxen and wearing various gold and silver religious charms". French inquisitor Cardinal Pierre d’Ailley, a 15th century French inquisitor, admitted to the existence of a dog-headed race of humans living in India but added that there was a one-eyed version of the creatures as well, known as the Carismaspi. Christopher Columbus, writing to Queen Isabella, says he was told of but never personally witnessed dog-people called "Canina". Cortez, having heard the stories wasn't taking any chances when he showed up and just killed everybody.
TS Summary. A possible reality:

• Scientists have zero idea of the true origin (or time of) dogs (or humans) (But of course, the hidden hand know exactly)
  • Humans/ Cynocephali/ Dogs were all part of the same Petra dish & close genetically and socially. (The real origins of the Human/ Canine bond)
  • Something occurred, Humans and some dogs largely survived, Cynocephali did not (In large numbers at least)
  • From the original pool of lifeforms, Humans, with their Petra dish knowledge continued breeding varients of dogs (and other animals) for specific roles
  • The Human 'connection' with dogs comes directly from point 2.
That is my brain fart for this week! Love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I read an article recently and it invoked a massive brain fart in me. Please bear with me.

This is in some ways linked to @HollyHoly s thread here about dog domstication and definately linked to @Whitewave s Cynocephali Dog headed men

So let side with science for a minute and accept that Dogs ‘evolved’ from Wolves. Scrap that, actually let’s say Dogs we’re a genetic modification of wolves, part of the Petra dish experiments (more later)

Archaeological evidence and DNA analysis make the Bonn-Oberkassel dog the first undisputed example of a dog. The remains, a right mandible (jaw), were discovered during basalt quarrying in Oberkassel, Germany in 1914. First mistakenly classified as a wolf, the Bonn-Oberkassel dog was buried with two humans around 14,220 years ago.

However, there are other theories that suggest dogs may in fact be older. For example, many experts agree that dogs started to separate from wolves starting around 16,000 years before present in Southeastern Asia. The progenitors of the dogs we know and love today may have first appeared in the regions of modern-day Nepal and Mongolia at a time when humans were still hunter-gatherers.

Additional evidence suggests that around 15,000 years ago, early dogs moved out of Southern and Central Asia and dispersed around the world, following humans as they migrated
Of course, it has to be 15,000 or so years ago. .. way of back in the untouchable, improvable past

This bit make me laugh…

When did dogs first become pets?

There’s even more dispute about the timeline of the history of dogs and humans. What most scientists and canine geneticists agree on is that dogs were first tamed by hunter-gatherers between 9,000 and 34,000 years ago, which is such a wide timeframe that it’s hardly useful.
A

Ok, ok. So, dogs evolved from wolves, sometime 9,000 to 30,000 years ago. Basically, the scientists don’t know. Keep an eye on the key dates in the quotes above and below.

The origins of the human-canine bond

The bond between humans and dogs have been extensively studied due to its unique nature. This special relationship can be traced all the way back to when humans first started living in groups. An early domestication theory suggests that the symbiotic, mutualistic relationship between the two species started when humans moved into colder Eurasian regions. Paleolithic dogs first began to appear at the same time, developing shorter skulls and wider braincases and snouts compared to their wolf ancestors. The shorter snout eventually led to fewer teeth, which may have been the result of humans’ attempts to breed aggression out of dogs.

This is evident in the Bonn-Oberkassel dog, which was buried with humans even though humans had no practical use for dogs in that particular period.

The Bonn-Oberkassel dog would have also required intensive care for survival, as pathology studies hypothesize that it suffered from canine distemper as a puppy. All these suggest the presence of symbolic or emotional ties between this dog and the humans with which it was buried.
During this period, dogs had no practical use, hang on, what about the previous quote about how dogs helped humans to hunt, clean up food, keep them warm, etc?

This to me, is the typical, poor science and poor scrutiny of it.

Another DNA study indicated that dogs originated in the Middle East due to the sharing of DNA between dogs and Middle Eastern grey wolves. In 2011, a study found this indication to be incorrect because there had been hybridization between dogs and Middle Eastern grey wolves. In 2012, a study indicated that dogs derived from wolves originating in the Middle East and Europe and this was consistent with the archaeological record. In 2014, a genomic study found that no modern wolf from any region was any more genetically closer to the dog than any other, implying that the dog's ancestor was extinct.
So, dogs and ‘humans’ originate in the same geographical area of the ‘world’ according to science. The Petra dish?

Of course, I have researched (albeit online) attempting to find some way old evidence of dog breeding, dog investigation, written evidence of dog stuff, and all roads lead us inevitably to the 1800’s. Louis Pasteur did some vaccine stuff on dogs, and of course, Darwin wrote about domesticated animals. Then we hit the often-found brick wall.

Some ‘academic research’ with what I believe is a very telling line:[/QUOTE]

I gotta go to work so I'll drop this here for now, have fun.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
My magnetic catastrophe spontaneous dog domestication hypothesis. During one of the recurrent reset deluges man and a "proto-dog"-a wild wolfish like beast that would hunt man was forced to inhabit the same mountain top together during a magnetic reversal. The terrifying floods, lightning, rain, earthquakes, winds, etc. cowered both man and the wild proto-dog to a shared space on top of the mountain. This was a magnetic reversal and/or a strong dielectric field event which all of the pregnant proto-dog's fetuses were changed in the womb because it was subject to the same fields as it was growing. These fields changed the growth process and even the genetic code of the proto-puppy. Experiments have shown great changes in plants and animals when subjected to fields such as these. When the puppies were birthed man saw that some of the new-dog puppies were not afraid of man and were able to be socialized. I witnessed this in South America where baby dogs raised with chickens did not aggress against the chickens even though they could have used the calories since they were underfed. These changed puppies were selected to push upward the socialbility and select tasks such as tracking, fetching, herding, guarding etc. This same process may have led to the domestication of many species such as cattle, horses, pigs, etc.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
TS Summary. A possible reality:

• Scientists have zero idea of the true origin (or time of) dogs (or humans) (But of course, the hidden hand know exactly)
  • Humans/ Cynocephali/ Dogs were all part of the same Petra dish & close genetically and socially. (The real origins of the Human/ Canine bond)
  • Something occurred, Humans and some dogs largely survived, Cynocephali did not (In large numbers at least)
  • From the original pool of lifeforms, Humans, with their Petra dish knowledge continued breeding varients of dogs (and other animals) for specific roles
  • The Human 'connection' with dogs comes directly from point 2.

Cheers
[/QUOTE]
Okay so yes, scientists have zero idea of a true origin for dogs or anything else for that matter., Im starting to think we have it all wrong I think maybe we should be thinking that wolves came from dogs, maybe dogs aren't the science experiment Petri Dish product. Think about it wouldn't a wolf be weaponized dog?? sort of? As for the Cynocephaly. well here goes I'll come clean I've seen this,

It happened thusly, one dark night what other kind is there?(Ypsilanti Mi) I was laying in bed (trying to sleep) and this weird tapping started happening. Like the fair victim in all horror movies I get up to check what that is, look outside nothing .I lay back down, now a scrapping is added to the tapping and its louder, again I check outside but nothing. Now a banging is added to the tapping, scrapping and its really loud. And suddenly horribly there are heavy footsteps in my kitchen. Now I'm really alarmed and I decide this is demonic so I sit up up in my bed and I banish them In the name of Jesus tell them to get out and don't come back and instantly before I finish speaking it all stopped and silence reigned. I never experienced anything like this silence ,zero noise of any kind . I decide the problem is solved and I go back to bed and slept like baby. I had to tell you that to tell you this About a month later its fall I'm sitting at my kitchen table looking out the window drinking coffee around 9;00ish am and suddenly I hear this tapping, So I'm hip to this by now and I banish in the name of Jesus (not today Satan) and just then streaking past my window a Dogman. He's running like something was chasing him, running upright like a man. Manlike body but a canine head he's grey in color .I was surprised and before I knew it he came running back the way he came and disappeared from my view. I thought did I just see a werewolf?? Dah Heck!! and I finished my coffee and caught the bus to work.
addendum.. shortly after this I moved from Michigan to Phoenix and one day while exploring the dumb side of You tube I ran into all this lore about Dogmen. It turns out Michigan is their home turf. I had no idea nobody in Michigan mentioned the dogmen but it turns out this is where they come from, or so I found out . One of the videos that I watched was a kid about 15 who recounted a dogman attack on his house that started with the same tapping and banging that I just wrote about but I didnt know anything about this at the time.

and no I didn't believe in werewolves or even think about them like this only with werewolves

Last edited:

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Allow me to open the door to the possibility that they are everywhere?

View: https://youtu.be/-3lJg_a9Te0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBfy_ddTzE

View: https://youtu.be/YPm03qwHoFk

For some reason when I tell even the most open-minded that the actors we all see and know are dogmen holograms, I get a lot of silence: "Ali was the greatest because he was a dogman hologram!". But you know, I went over to youtube to 50 greatest sports moments, paused and repeated and paused an impossible soccer kick, and sure enough. And the place where I paused it was not on the video itself when it played, I mean not there, like the scene was a phantom.

I do think that the thing in common is that they were originally in analog. But no, the author caught his mailman with hooves after he videotaped him and played it back.

It is what it is, lol! It is what it is...

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
As much as my open mind would love to believe the guys videos, I cannot, because I can explain everything I have seen (watched more of his videos too) as video/ film artefact.

There is not a single example of plausible evidence in any of the video I watched. That doesn't mean he's not onto something, but the videos offer no proof, imo.

For anyone not familiar with why this stuff appears in film, have a read of this explantions

Additionally, I met and photographed Muhammed Ali in 2010 when He came to british boxer Ricky Hattons Gym near Manchester, and there was definately zero hologram malfunction that day 🙂

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am aware Ali has met some people in his time. I cannot explain it, but I will not seek out lame rebuttals to it either. There's nothing to rebuke. I have made no claims. I do not know what it is. And you assume you met Ali. You think you did. I don't assume anything. As for "quality degradation", can't hang with that one. It does not fit. Degradation does not create new and consistent illusions, didn't find that anywhere. In fact, my first thought was "How long did it take this guy to find this?".

You are approaching something we do not understand with a physical, logical mind, as though you have it all figured out and it need to fit your paradigm. This is outside of that. But you can see in many of his videos that these things are aware of the changes and try to hide them. This is not just a hologram as we know of it.

I am contributing. Not defending, and I'm not comfortable defending it. But "it" is what "it" is. "It" is real. I tried it myself, as I said, picked it up myself on the first try. I suggest you do the same, or don't, but I am going to keep on looking into things we can't explain and I will post them and hope for some honest input.

The first time someone posts a "Debunk" from Snopes, I'll know I have come to the wrong place. :)

1613394098262.png

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Quick translation. Because I didn't agree with you, I am against you and your ideas. I am not.

I have masses of experience in shooting, editing, digitizing video. If you pause and or slow down video which has been digitized, especially if the frame rate has been altered you can litteraly create any shapes you desire, and the brain is wired to see them (Pareidolia)

You said:

Degradation does not create new and consistent illusions, didn't find that anywhere. In fact, my first thought was "How long did it take this guy to find this?".
It has nothing to do with degradation per se, it is wrong frame rate, colour space, and frame rate, and selective pausing that causes what you are seeing.

In my experienced opinion, these videos are not evidence of hologram technology, glitching and therefore allowing us to see the real person, dog, pig etc. I could have a go myself and see anything I wanted.

You may remember, in my 1st response to yours, I said:

There is not a single example of plausible evidence in any of the video I watched. That doesn't mean he's not onto something, but the videos offer no proof, imo.
I am not saying these things can't exist, hell look at my OP, I am suggesting they could exist!

I am only saying, I do not believe the videos are showing us what you believe they are.

Surely we can agree to differ without being offended?

As for Ali, sure it could have been anyone, I have no proof either way.

Good decision on deleting your 1st reply btw, that kind of thing is really not for this forum.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I agree with Timeshifter the videos seem to be of pixel artifacts and camera glitches not proof of shapeshifting which I know is a thing and Ive thought some about how that works but its to much for this thread,
As far as dogs horses and other domestic animals goes I am noticing that there was once a huge diversity of species so many lines of humans gone, so many canids gone, so many equids gone, and it all seems to go back to the neolithic revolution, during which people and domestic crops and animals suddenly appeared and then everyone else went extinct

I do think its probable that wolves came from dogs or that all canids are dogs, right now in the north eastern US people are finding crossbreeds of coyote wolf and dog wolf dog coyote hybrids . So how long has this mixing been going on?? could theses types of events have been happening this whole time ?? and we just happen to be noticing it now? I also think that there is something to the idea that some animals are just generaly less avoidant of humans that others, because all dogs breeds are not simply mans best friend some of them like Caucasian Mountain dogs and Presa Caneria and so forth are downright homicidal and dangerous. I think we are presuming wolves came first as a scientific bias because they think in terms like "evolution their brains are stuck there
In the city where there are no dogs, the fox is boss.
<Sumerian proverb

nothing like reinventing the wheel over and over

Last edited:

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
My magnetic catastrophe spontaneous dog domestication hypothesis. During one of the recurrent reset deluges man and a "proto-dog"-a wild wolfish like beast that would hunt man was forced to inhabit the same mountain top together during a magnetic reversal. The terrifying floods, lightning, rain, earthquakes, winds, etc. cowered both man and the wild proto-dog to a shared space on top of the mountain. This was a magnetic reversal and/or a strong dielectric field event which all of the pregnant proto-dog's fetuses were changed in the womb because it was subject to the same fields as it was growing. These fields changed the growth process and even the genetic code of the proto-puppy. Experiments have shown great changes in plants and animals when subjected to fields such as these. When the puppies were birthed man saw that some of the new-dog puppies were not afraid of man and were able to be socialized. I witnessed this in South America where baby dogs raised with chickens did not aggress against the chickens even though they could have used the calories since they were underfed. These changed puppies were selected to push upward the socialbility and select tasks such as tracking, fetching, herding, guarding etc. This same process may have led to the domestication of many species such as cattle, horses, pigs, etc.
Just found a portion of a Aztec myth of the great flood... The gods...looking down says: Divine Lord what is that fire making there? Why do they thus smoke the sky? ...And seizing the head of the fish, he shaped their loins and heads and they were transformed into dogs.
This flood myth of the Aztecs mentions the creation of dogs lending a bit of credence to my theory!
Just found a portion of a Aztec myth of the great flood... The gods...looking down says: Divine Lord what is that fire making there? Why do they thus smoke the sky? ...And seizing the head of the fish, he shaped their loins and heads and they were transformed into dogs.
This flood myth of the Aztecs mentions the creation of dogs lending a bit of credence to my theory!
I just want to add that references to fish are a code for a great flood in these myths. As for the extinction of many species during these catastrophes human intervention may have saved many animals that were the most useful to man by herding them to mountain tops or ships and feeding and watering them while the wild beasts would be on their own. It is a curious thing but myths of Africa including ancient Egypt have no mention of a massive flood in their lands unlike their northern neighbors in Europe. Perhaps this is why Africa has a great portion of wild heavy beasts like the elephant, lion, hyena, Rhinoceros, tiger, etc. because the great flood was not present in the south as in the north of the world.

Last edited:

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting that this topic continues tn garner comments and additional research. I'm not sure what to make of the whole idea of dogmen but i will share this very recent observation. Last tuesday we had a snowstorm which for oklahoma is a natural distaster. 18-24". Tracks in the snow were of the stray cat that has adopted us, the occasiomal deer track and, 2 days b4 the snow melted, (sunday) we had very large dog tracks leading from the wooded acres right up to our house. What made it so unusual was the stride (over 18" apart) and the fact that there was only one in front of another like a human walks in a straight line. It was obviously a 2 legged creature with a dog print. Our minds couldnt handld that so hubby and i agreed that the mountain liom that roams these parts must have come back. We have here 3 yrs. And have never seen a print pattern likd that even when we had goats.