• Update Success: Forum is back up after a huge content injection of recovered threads and replies: Details here.

The Secret War Against Germania and its Historical Roots (part 2)

Felix Noille

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I came across this as I was looking for something else. I wasn't sure what part of this series to post it in, but decided on this one.

"It happens very easily that the nature of Central Europe is misunderstood. The true nature of Central Europe is still almost always misunderstood in western Europe. How might it be otherwise? The culture of Central Europe was so permeated by the French element that one of the greatest, most important works of German literature, one which set the tone at the zenith of German culture, Lessing’s Laokoon, 19 had a peculiar destiny: Lessing considered seriously whether he should write it in German or French. Educated people in Central Europe in the eighteenth century wrote German badly and French well. This must not be forgotten. And in the nineteenth century Central Europe was in danger of becoming totally anglicized, of being fully taken over by Englishness. It is no wonder that the nature of Central Europe is so little known, since it is constantly being submerged from all sides, even spiritually and culturally. Think, for instance, of Goethe’s theory of evolution in respect of animals and plants. This is truly a stage in advance of Darwin’s materialism just as, in respect of Grimm’s law, the German language is a stage ahead of Gothic-English. Yet in Germany herself materialistic Darwinism was favoured by fortune, and not her own German Goetheanism. So it is not surprising that the German spirit is poorly understood and that little effort is made to really understand it as it should be understood, if justice is to be done to it."

Source: Lecture 7, 18th December, 1916
THE KARMA OF UNTRUTHFULNESS
Secret Societies, the Media, and Preparations for the Great War, Volume 1
Thirteen lectures given in Dornach and Basel between 4 and 31 December 1916
RUDOLF STEINER

Ponygirl

Reaction score
Read part 1 here: The Forgery Operation of the Jesuit Vatican

View attachment 183
Schwerin Castle

Part 2: The Forgery of Ancient Germanic History

The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation, Sacrum Imperium Romanum Nationis Germanicae - This "Roman Empire" existed until 1806, and its roots supposedly go back 1000 years. The question arises whether the German-Roman Empire, also called the Old Empire, really emerged from the Ancient Roman Empire. Or was the allegedly Italian, Latin Roman Empire only an invention of the Vatican to legitimize the claim to power over Europe? Was the Southern Europe of the ancient past simply a part of some kind of unified "Roman Empire" (whatever "Roman" means in this context), and what if this unified Roman empire suffered from fragmentation in the course of time, so that a part of the Old Empire split off under German rule, and one under Papal rule?

The Unified Roman Empire

The german sociologist Gunnar Heinsohn argues that historical events that spread across Antiquity and the Early Middle Ages did indeed all happen simultaneously. In other words, the Western Roman Empire, the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantium), and the Germanic Roman Empire must be seen as parts of a single unified civilization that (in my estimation) collapsed about 500 years ago after a worldwide cataclysmic event. This event, possibly a natural catastrophe, triggered a fondness for apocalyptic cults of salvation, recorded in the biblical apocalypse, among others.

The Russian scientist and chronology critic Anatoly Fomenko states that the book of Revelation was written shortly after October 1, 1486 - according to the constellation of stars encoded in the verses. The apocalypse or the end of the world was then predicted for the year 1492 AD. Exactly 7000 years after the creation in 5508 B.C., according to the Byzantine calendar.

Most of the illustrations from the Apocalypse date from this time of the 16th century, for example by Albrecht Dürer.

View attachment 210
Dürer - The four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Coincidentally, the year 1492 is mainly associated with one historical event: the discovery of America. Is this a deliberately chosen date, i.e. the symbolic destruction of the "old world" and the beginning of the "new world"? The book of Revelation was most likely written by a German author, Johannes Reuchlin.

As it turns out, there were many remnants here in Germany that, according to modern history, can only exist in Rome. Now it becomes understandable why German culture and architecture was almost completely destroyed in the First and Second World War. The true history of Germany was revealed in architecture:

Germany was not a country of dirty barbarians living in forests. In fact, Germany is a part of the world's pre-Flood culture, and the architecture destroyed in the World Wars was the living proof of our origins. This is why the wars were so traumatic, because they separated us from our origins. Next to literature, architecture is the strongest link between the present and the past.

Tacitus' Germania

View attachment 190

Excerpt of "Germania" by Tacitus, a forgery work from the time of the renaissance

Most likely, the book "Germania" by Tacitus was written sometime between the 15th and 18th century by Vatican forgers in the Corvey monastery.

The old and true history of Germany cannot be reconstructed because all previous documents were destroyed and replaced by forgeries. "Germania" was one of the first propaganda works of the Vatican with the aim to portray the Germans as primitive savages.

Due to the burning of books and the persecution of witches by the papal inquisition, this forgery work by Tactitus, most likely produced in the Renaissance and subsequently backdated, is today almost the only "historical" document on which the Germans base their Germanic understanding of history. Basically, all historical sources about old Germany come from the pen of the Vatican and its counterfeiting workshops in the Renaissance. The author Uwe Topper also assumes this.

Tacitus' Germania is not 2000 years old, but was produced by the Vatican about 300-400 years ago to rewrite the history of Germany after the 30-year's war to bring down the counterpart of the Old Unified Roman Empire. The original documents of german history were all destroyed.

Germania Magna

View attachment 191

Map by Ptolemy, depicting Germania Magna in ancient times, including the "Oceanus Germanicus (German Ocean), todays North and Baltic Sea

The "Germania Magna" (officially the name of the settlement area of the Germanic tribes, which had been occupied by the Romans for a long time) described in the questionable ancient Latin sources (e.g. in Ptolemy's Geographia Hyphegesis) was transported far into the past, as was the entire European history. But in fact, the great Germania did not exist only 2000 years ago as officially claimed, but still 400 years ago - because the so-called Roman Empire of the German Nation was the ancient Germania.

The German history of the last 400 years since the Thirty Years War can be understood as the gradual destruction of Germania Magna (Latin for Great Germania). The old Germania probably included geographical areas of Switzerland and the Netherlands, as well as today's Denmark, Austria, Hungary, France and parts of Eastern Europe.

The historian Holger Kalweit claims that there is still a lingering war on earth, a primeval conflict, between the Nordic race, which came from Hyperborea and later lived in Atlantis in the North Sea, on the one hand, and the Hebrews on the other. The Hebrews won the war, destroyed the Nordic culture and rewrote the history of Ancient Germania, via controlling the Vatican.

The linguist Erhard Landmann was convinced that the Bible was probably copied from old German books, the meaning of which was lost quite quickly due to the sloppy translation. This process was intentional and the Latin language was probably created as an artificial language especially for this purpose of the jesuit culture war against the Germans.

The invention of Latin as a forgery tool

Even though Latin is usually associated with ancient texts, this is not true. Even according to the official narrative, only a tiny 0.01% of all Latin texts originate from antiquity. The largest part of 95% was only written after the 14th century and thus originates from the time of the Renaissance - so-called "New Latin". It is therefore highly probable that the humanistic forgers of the Vatican invented the Latin language in order to conceal their forgeries from the populace. Not only Neo-Latin literature but also the allegedly ancient Latin literature was created in the Renaissance - only artificially taken back in time.

Obviously, there is room for the following alternative theory: Latin is a language originating from Dacia; ancient Dacian did not vanish mysteriously but is the common ancestor of both Latin and modern Romanian. Dacian, if you will, is Vulgar Latin, which preceded Classical Latin. A likely explanation for the fact that Dacia is also called Romania is that it—rather than Italy—was the original home of the Romans who founded Constantinople. That would be consistent with the notion that the Roman language (Latin) remained the administrative language of the Eastern Empire until the sixth century AD, when it was abandoned for Greek, the language spoken by the majority of its subjects. That, in turn, is consistent with the character of Latin itself. (...)

The hypothesis that Latin was a “non-demotic” language, a koine of the empire, a cultural artifact developed for the purpose of writing, was first proposed by Russian researchers Igor Davidenko and Jaroslav Kesler in The Book of Civilizations (2001).
Read more on the invention of Latin here: How Fake is Roman Antiquity?

The Bible and Old German

Back to the Old German language: Adam and Eve, for example, in Old German simply means "adam evah", the eternal man. The part about the apple was also translated incorrectly - there was never an apple - and in Old German the word stem "abel" simply means "evil". The meaning behind this story is that mankind was thrown out of the paradise state when evil came into the world. And Cain and Abel are not the names of two people, "Cain Abel" simply means "no evil". Cain = none, Abel = evil. The text was probably meant to describe why evil came into the world and why people began to harm each other.

The word "catholic" also encodes the true meaning: it comes from the old German word cautolo - the false doctrine - plus the adjective tol - stupid, lost, silly, foolish -, as well as the forms tolic and catolic, which literally means "the stupid, the misguided, the foolish. Accordingly it can be deduced what reputation the Catholics enjoyed before their seizure of power.

Part 1: The Forgery Operation of the Jesuit Vatican
Part 2: The Forgery of Ancient Germanic History
Part 3: The 30-Years War and the Reformation Lie
Part 4: Vatican, Fascism, Hanseatic League, Germania Magna
Part 5: Genetic Heritage, Collective Amnesia, From Past to Present
I can’t help but think that even the world ‘German’ means germ—man. The germ or seed of man. The Slavic Aryan Vedas tell the story of the white race and how they came from the north(Hyperboria), and spread out over the world to teach the other 3 races, red, yellow and black, the laws of the Creator so that man could find his way back to the heavenly state he was in before the fall(into a lower density, where evil could be felt, duality). The parasites who causes this fall by winning a war, want to keep us in our fallen state in order to feed off our souls which have a connection to our creator, something theirs no longer has.
I’ll post a link.

Attachments

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Strange at first glance. I will read it properly later.
One day I might get round to doing a post on the whole Vedas thing...
Searched for Max Müller and found the above link. Seems his main goals in relation to rewriting the Vedas were:

Max Müller made three assertions - planned assertions: 1. the Rig Veda, the oldest of the Vedas, was written around 1200 BC, 2. the Rig Veda is the work of Aryans, and 3. the Aryans were a race of people who invaded India and subjugated the native population. Meanwhile, there is overwhelming evidence that all three of these premises are completely untenable. But these false assertions still have a dominating influence today, as deeply they were driven in, as deeply they were supported by persistently employed interests.​

Felix Noille

Trusted Member
Reaction score
there is overwhelming evidence that all three of these premises are completely untenable.
Exactly. I also have a source (somewhere) showing correspondence between him and a French colleague, discussing how this Aryan construct could play out nicely in Germany during the coming century.

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
there is overwhelming evidence that all three of these premises are completely untenable.
Exactly. I also have a source (somewhere) showing correspondence between him and a French colleague, discussing how this Aryan construct could play out nicely in Germany during the coming century.
1. Max Müller originally claims that Arians invaded India and made up the Indian Elite for a long time
2. Scientists discover the Indian Elite consists of Europeans: Inder der oberen Kasten sind nah mit Europäern verwandt - WELT

What if it was the other way round - British colonialists invade India 200-300 years ago, the marry into the upper echelons of Indian Society, and thats why Mueller had to invent the idea in the first place - to explain the existence of Euripean DNA in India and cement the modern caste system.

Felix Noille

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What if it was the other way round
Well, according to most revisionist Indian historians, it was created in order to give the British 'Aryans' a legitimate claim to India. The old, "we were here first" ploy, along with, "we wrote your Vedas and created your religion and your culture." It was as if the British were their returning gods come to reclaim their heritage. (Does this sound familiar? It should.)

The caste system was a perfectly natural part of Indian society that was not associated to class or rank. (See the Heimarmene section of the Doctrine of Suffering Part 1.) The British turned it into a 'divide and rule' weapon.

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What if it was the other way round
Well, according to most revisionist Indian historians, it was created in order to give the British 'Aryans' a legitimate claim to India. The old, "we were here first" ploy, along with, "we wrote your Vedas and created your religion and your culture." It was as if the British were their returning gods come to reclaim their heritage. (Does this sound familiar? It should.)

The caste system was a perfectly natural part of Indian society that was not associated to class or rank. (See the Heimarmene section of the Doctrine of Suffering Part 1.) The British turned it into a 'divide and rule' weapon.
The case system seems to be similar to the feudal society in middle ages Europe, the usual stratification of society into different groups. The colonialists cemented that system when they did their first census in India, and put everyone into a box.

Felix Noille

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The case system seems to be similar to the feudal society in middle ages Europe
I don't think so, personally. Once again, I cite the Heimarmene principle. Under British rule the caste system became associated with social status, rank and privilege.

I read the DNA article. Very convenient. :)

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The case system seems to be similar to the feudal society in middle ages Europe
I don't think so, personally. Once again, I cite the Heimarmene principle. Under British rule the caste system became associated with social status, rank and privilege.

I read the DNA article. Very convenient. :)
Read it. Interesting perspective, and I agree it was like that at one point probably, but that system most likely was already in dissolution before the British arrived in India.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
I don‘t know Muller, but what I find interesting in these Vedas is the hero Perun(Peru), and how one of the books was supposed to have been written on gold pages in a three ring binder which sounds a lot like what Joseph Smith found. He was of aryan descent and having been around Mormons for years, I’ve noticed that blonde haired, blue eyed children are in the majority.
I’ll have to look up the book I just found on the O. Linda book about the Frisians, whose laws and standards of living match up well with the Slavic Ayran Vedas. According to these Vedas, the Ayrans invaded India to combat the Kali Ma that was enslaving people and to stop the child sacrifice.
There’s another book that talks about a group of men that sail from South America to Canada visiting all the native tribes to stop the sacrifices. The main man had reddish hair and green eyes, and wore a white robe with crosses on the hemline. The book is, He Walked the Americas.
I’m trying to tie together the history of America to see who was here first, so any info would be greatly appreciated.
The Slavic Aryan Vedas have been tied together a lot of my research and while I know I can’t trust anything 100%, it’s been a great help, and makes a great deal of sense to me.
I’ve even done an ancestory kit that tells the migration of your DNA, and found that even that matches up to the theory I’ve been working on. I’m English, Welsh, Scottish and German on both sides, and according to the kit, my ancestors came down from northern Russia and over to the south of France. All of the evidence I’ve been able to gather so far, points to the white race coming down from the north.
There’s a great set of videos from Asha Logos that gives great info on the subject and Mind Unveiled.
View: https://youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

Felix Noille

Trusted Member
Reaction score
but that system most likely was already in dissolution before the British arrived in India.
I can't comment on that, as I don't know.

There is a great deal of dna 'evidence' disproving the Aryan Invasion Theory, but I'm not as impressed by dna testing as i once was. It seems it can be manipulated very easily. There is other evidence though. You may be interested in these links:

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
but that system most likely was already in dissolution before the British arrived in India.
I can't comment on that, as I don't know.

There is a great deal of dna 'evidence' disproving the Aryan Invasion Theory, but I'm not as impressed by dna testing as i once was. It seems it can be manipulated very easily. There is other evidence though. You may be interested in these links:

I think I can already tell it's a hoax simply from the context of how Mueller invented that idea. The goal is pretty obvious. Colonialism was the real "Aryan invasion" (European invasion).

Thanks for the links.