The Secret War Against Germania and its Historical Roots (part 2)

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Strange at first glance. I will read it properly later.
One day I might get round to doing a post on the whole Vedas thing...
Searched for Max Müller and found the above link. Seems his main goals in relation to rewriting the Vedas were:

Max Müller made three assertions - planned assertions: 1. the Rig Veda, the oldest of the Vedas, was written around 1200 BC, 2. the Rig Veda is the work of Aryans, and 3. the Aryans were a race of people who invaded India and subjugated the native population. Meanwhile, there is overwhelming evidence that all three of these premises are completely untenable. But these false assertions still have a dominating influence today, as deeply they were driven in, as deeply they were supported by persistently employed interests.​
I don't agree with that. Tilak (Bal Gangadhar Tilak - Wikipedia), one of the fathers of the modern Indian nation, explained the reasons behind the Nordic origin of his religion in his famous book The Arctic Home in the Vedas, a must read http://cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/tilak.pdf

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
...in Spanish we say aleman, in german they say do-each, in Spanish the sound you would say if you read german, is herman, which is brother...germ does mean seed,...
The (first name) Herman/Hermann is usually ascribed to "Heer", old German "heri" (army), or "ger", meaning spear. Both relating to warrior.

Addon:
Armand/Armando would be the French/Spanish equivalent - according to Wackopedia.

Last edited:

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Tilak (Bal Gangadhar Tilak - Wikipedia), one of the fathers of the modern Indian nation
He wrote it from a very comfortable prison - made so by Max Muller who visited him regularly - he was a Chitpavan Brahmin, or in other words of Jewish descent. His work is part of the problem.

I put 2 & 2 together and thought it's a possibility that sanskrit, the ancient language, is entirely invented based on russian(/tartarian?)
Ah, I understand now, thank you for explaining. Whilst what you say is a possibility of course, my understanding of it is that Max Muller was simply part of an overall campaign to discredit and destroy the native Indian culture and religion. He knew exactly what he was doing so any falsification and manipulation was deliberate rather than due to his lack of understanding - although it was probably also a factor in his translations.

I am working on a separate post regarding the Vedas and the AIT, rather than derailing this one any further.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Tilak (Bal Gangadhar Tilak - Wikipedia), one of the fathers of the modern Indian nation
He wrote it from a very comfortable prison - made so by Max Muller who visited him regularly - he was a Chitpavan Brahmin, or in other words of Jewish descent. His work is part of the problem.
I don't agree with that. His works are well researched and profound. His work fits well with all the research done on the history of religion and the origin of myths.

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with that. His works are well researched and profound. His work fits well with all the research done on the history of religion and the origin of myths.
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion and I respect that absolutely, even if mine is diametrically opposed.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion and I respect that absolutely, even if mine is diametrically opposed.
But I am curious about your opinion. I think that everyone has his own bias. And you are right when you say that everyone has his own opinion, I respect that and I am not the kind of person who goes on and on until all breaks.
My bias, I admit it without reserve, is that civilization comes from the North, not from the East, the West or the South. And my starting point is the study of the most ancient things that we have, that is myths. What's your stand on this, if I may ask?

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
My bias, I admit it without reserve, is that civilization comes from the North
Actually I don't disagree with that at all. I think it's highly probable. However, I know too much about Max Muller, Tilak and the entire story behind the destruction of Indian culture through the invention of the Aryan myth to believe anything that's been contrived by those two and the many many others who were involved. I won't say more for now as this thread is getting of-topic.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't know the guy, or recognize his name.
However, I realized some while ago (like some historians as well) that India has a history problem.
Like other countries with a colonial history, they tend to whitewash their history in an ultra-nationalist manner.
China is another prominent example.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
countries with a colonial history, they tend to whitewash their history in an ultra-nationalist manner.
China is another prominent example.
I agree 100%. This is why to me Tilak is serious. You should read and make your opinion. I left the link above

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Germany was not a country of dirty barbarians living in forests. In fact, Germany is a part of the world's pre-Flood culture
I am reading this copy of the Oera Linda book by Wiliam R. Sandbach at the moment.
in it he states that the root of all germanic languages lies in old Friesian.
according to the book itself, the land of Freya was vast and extended over all the German territory, to England and as far north as Scandinavia. The book also mentions how their culture was destroyed and I believe it was the unholy roman Empire in both it's millitary and religious invasion.
they didn't name the romans but it sounds like them.
I am still researching all this, I haven't come to any conclusions yet.

Ponygirl

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I posted a video of the Oera Linda book earlier in this thread. It’s the history of the Freisans and how they lost their island.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
England is always the bad guy of history, I often wonder do the English people have anything to be proud of or is it just entirely a history of shame? I was reading some theory the other day arguing that the Anglo-Saxon invasion of Britain (and hence foundation of England) was a masonic/Vatican/Illuminati/whatever plot to destroy the great Druidic Celtic civilisations of Britain and Ireland.

So England is essentially an Illuminati/proto-NWO entity by design and the English people are basically nothing more than a ragtag band of continental mercenaries in the pay of the "elites". I have to say that reading "alternative history" certainly does not inspire much pride in being English.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I was reading some theory the other day arguing that the Anglo-Saxon invasion of Britain (and hence foundation of England) was a masonic/Vatican/Illuminati/whatever plot to destroy the great Duidic Celtic civilisations of Britain and Ireland.
Yes it is a Crown colony just like Singapore!