The Third Reich - Part 2

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
I presume Silveryou and Scarlett are something like gatekeepers, not interested in making any effort. It's perhaps their choice. But thanks for leaving my postings up! The issues re Jews across the world are important, so others may look.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Let's focus on the topic at hand please, instead of ad-hominem attacks.

@RaeWest, links are interesting but if you want to make an argument that others can follow you have to write up something yourself, detailing how you reached your conclusions. If you present the most obvious facts others will be able to either agree or disagree. Otherwise we end up throwing links at each other with no discussions taking place.

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
OK, dreamtime, thanks. My own views, independent of Hexzane, are here

Basically the idea is simple enough, viz that Jews act as a distributed nation, unlike all theothers, which are geographical. Plus the idea that collaboration between them allows hard-to-detect collaborations. Thus for example Jews in the USSR were given huge amounts by Jews in the USA, at the expanse of Americans.
There are plenty of complications, of course. IMHO the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and subsequent paper money activity (e.g. 'bradbury pounds' in UK) made gold and other reserves almost irrelevant, at the expense of inflation. Again, I'd be interested in comments.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Basically the idea is simple enough, viz that Jews act as a distributed nation, unlike all theothers, which are geographical. Plus the idea that collaboration between them allows hard-to-detect collaborations. Thus for example Jews in the USSR were given huge amounts by Jews in the USA, at the expanse of Americans.
There are plenty of complications, of course. IMHO the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and subsequent paper money activity (e.g. 'bradbury pounds' in UK) made gold and other reserves almost irrelevant, at the expense of inflation. Again, I'd be interested in comments.
The gatekeeper Silveryou somewhat agrees with this one. SOMEWHAT

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
Well, I only agree SOMEWHAT too! It's just a short intro.

IMHO the other part is the fact that Jews have local collaborators in every country, who replicate the secrecy and generally are necessary to the whole scheme. I think for example that the Roman Catholic church was symbiotic with Jews - basically, they took a cut of Jewish money for cathedrals etc in exchange for banning interest, and forcing non-Jews to go for loans to Jews, whereupon they were screwed. The entire, very slow, conversion process involving picking off one area after another, and converting by violence to the system with parishes and churches and tithes. Some of this (eg marriages, burials, local boundaries) must be counted as good, on balance. The downside was permanent indebtedness. If anyone's interested (pun just noticed), www.big-lies.org/jews/articles-on-jews.html is a lot on all this. (Apologies for quoting my own stuff)

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well, I only agree SOMEWHAT too! It's just a short intro.

IMHO the other part is the fact that Jews have local collaborators in every country, who replicate the secrecy and generally are necessary to the whole scheme. I think for example that the Roman Catholic church was symbiotic with Jews - basically, they took a cut of Jewish money for cathedrals etc in exchange for banning interest, and forcing non-Jews to go for loans to Jews, whereupon they were screwed. The entire, very slow, conversion process involving picking off one area after another, and converting by violence to the system with parishes and churches and tithes. Some of this (eg marriages, burials, local boundaries) must be counted as good, on balance. The downside was permanent indebtedness. If anyone's interested (pun just noticed), www.big-lies.org/jews/articles-on-jews.html is a lot on all this. (Apologies for quoting my own stuff)
Respectfully, I think if you want people to discuss your comments on a particular part of the Topic presented it might be best to start your own thread on it. This is an ongoing series on a bigger picture of the times.

Onijunbei

Trusted Member
Reaction score
there is also the "edicts" from Hitler himself....those that involved serious punishment for harming Jews. Even from a "Christian" point of view, this seems odd. To denounce jews and then protect them. And then there is the whole "Transfer Agreement" whereby Hiller actually uses German resources to ship jews to Palestine. You have to destroy people when invading a country. Hiller and the Mason/Jewish Communist Stalin invade Poland. You can destroy Poles, who have a sizeable Jewish population, but not the ones in your own country? Plus lets consider the enormous amounts of Materials sent to Russia during "Lend-Lease". It doesnt add up. Both Germany and Russia invade Poland. Russia will then go on to invade Finland and the Baltics. The US and UK both aid Russia in invading countries. We know Communism is a project from Marx, who has Rabbis and Millionaires in his family tree...which will produce the "Jewish" agents Trotsky and Lenin. The jews were amongst the leaders of the ashke Nazi party, and the top ranks of Russia. The Kommissars were Jewish...the ones pointing the guns at the Christians to go forward and fight or be shot. When the fake killing of the Czar occurs (aristocracy, related to all the other aristocrats in Europe...dont cry for me Argentina...Madonna is Jewish), and the "Red Revolution" happens, the first law on the new Russian books is death to those who vandalize/destroy Synagogues. The whole Masonic crap is just bullshit anyways in the grand scheme of things...its probably just a front to get Christians into fraternal organizations that assist the "families that control the most resources in the world". They probably dont give a crap about Jews anyways. That was probably just a front too. I dont see a lot of "power brokers" growing their hair and beards out and avoiding pork. Who cares if they are destroying Masonic Temples. What is that gonna do? Get a bunch of german masons to move to other countries....like the United States. Upset them to the point where they attack Germans during the war? Who cares if they burn Masonic literature? Its all based on the Kabbalah anyways. Its not gonna put a dent in Freemasonry whatsoever.!!! If you destroy a Christian Church, do the people just give up "Christianity"? Why would one expect that from Masons?

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for a thread called "Miles Mathis is a Jewish Troll". I think it would be very close to the truth.

Edit: Jewish serious Troll.

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
Hi, Onijunbei (from Las Vegas??) - Yes, all good points. It's difficult to attack the whole WW2 construct; there were so many 'theatres' that I think hexzane's separate articles, one theatre at a time, or the composite stuff as in www.big-lies.org/how-master-race-won-ww2 are almost necessary. The secret transfers of money, and no doubt secret instructions, are not known (yet?). David Irving (who I know) looked at lots of archives and diaries etc, BUT as far as I know did not get behind-the-scenes Jews to inform him.
I think you dismiss masons too easily. Without collaborators in Jewish cities and control points, I don't think Jews could have got anywhere. It's why they're so anxious to find them and indeed had many, including Muslims, Jesuits, and Quakers. Maybe that will turn out to be their weakness.

Sigian

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What if the Jews themselves are one big ole ancient family that between the Bolshevik revolution and Hitler, managed to off the half bloods so to say that we're the result of "hook-ups" and led to over time a much larger unwanted side of the family tree?

Hope that doesn't sound wrong, my own family seemed to know somehow to get the hell out of Russia right before Red October.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I presume Silveryou and Scarlett are something like gatekeepers
Something like? Gamekeepers maybe. You obviously have a drum to beat, but a little time spent searching on this forum would show you that your drum has been beaten before - many many times. If you think your drum is special and presents something unique, then perhaps you should present it in it's own thread, where your efforts, or hexzane's efforts, can be easily accessed by those interested rather than being buried in this thread and derailing it.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I presume Silveryou and Scarlett are something like gatekeepers
Something like? Gamekeepers maybe. You obviously have a drum to beat, but a little time spent searching on this forum would show you that your drum has been beaten before - many many times. If you think your drum is special and presents something unique, then perhaps you should present it in it's own thread, where your efforts, or hexzane's efforts, can be easily accessed by those interested rather than being buried in this thread and derailing it.
Isn't a gamekeeper "a person whose job is to take care of wild animals and birds that are kept especially for hunting"? gamekeeper

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Freygeist, hi! Only two of the titles you mention include Freemasonry. I'm pointing out (or Hexzane is) that there's nothing on them. I'm looking here at English books, in practice Jewish-published. There's no serious detail.

There are more then two books. Here is an archive of books pre 1945: Search "Freimaurerei".
Either your french researcher is simply uninformed, or he is lying. So do your homework first and check your sources, otherwise you will not be taken seriously, because again i know this type of mixing lies and truth very well, so maybe you can fool people somewhere else, on this forum you need to put in a little more effort.

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
Thanks, freigeist. Amazingly, I have heard of archive.org and know how to use it. You're missing the whole point, which is that the 'Nazis' were supposed to be furiously against Freemasonry. But following their supposed invasion triumphs by (((Germans))), there were not huge revelations on Freemasons (including overseas connections).

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thanks, freigeist. Amazingly, I have heard of archive.org and know how to use it. You're missing the whole point, which is that the 'Nazis' were supposed to be furiously against Freemasonry.
The site you posted literally said, there were almost no books about masonry in the Third Reich, and a quick search on the archive i posted disproves this, so no need to distract from that fact.

But following their supposed invasion triumphs by (((Germans))), there were not huge revelations on Freemasons (including overseas connections).
Yeah sure:

1.PNG

Freemasons are working for Roosevelt
Masonic documents about the Collaboration between Roosevelt and Masonry. (Book is from 1943)​

Check the archive, there is plenty more, which backs this up, but all books are in german and often old german scripture, so if you need help with any translations, feel free to ask.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I was reading Miles Mathis's essay on the Dresden bombing, and he believes that it was probably a fake event, mainly because he thinks that the pictures of the aftermath look altered and not authentic, and that the way Dresden was supposedly so quickly and intricately rebuilt is inconsistent with all other examples of post-WW2 rebuilding and also that the skills no longer exist to build like that, and basically claims that a more rational explanation is that the city was never destroyed in the first place, at least not to anywhere near the extent claimed. He also argues that the widely differing death toll estimates is a telltale sign of a fake event.

He concluded that the most likely reason for faking the incident is just part of the divide and rule agenda, having different nations at each others throats and accusing each other of atrocities. I found it an interesting point of view, it's the first time I've heard anyone make that argument about Dresden or the actions of the Allies in general, almost all WW2 revisionism concerns the Nazis, not the Allies.

Although I doubt this view of Dresden would be very popular in the revisionist/alternative history/conspiracy world, as the official narrative of Dresden is almost sacred.

Last edited:

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
@matematik - Congratulations on looking at Mathis' work.
It struck me that Dresden (east Germany - miles away from W Germany) might have been a distraction from Eisenhower's plans for mass starvation of Germans on the Rhine camps (if you can call them that)

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I agree it seems plausible that Dresden could be a distraction from even more heinous war crimes committed by the Allies, because while Dresden certainly was a brutal act going by the official narrative, I think a lot of people would regard it as justifiable in a "they bombed us, we bombed them" sort of way. I think the typical view in Britain would be that tens of thousands of British civilians were killed by German bombs, therefore they would not regard Dresden as exceptionally heinous.

I guess it's essentially a way of managing the reputation of the Allies, they provide an event that is brutal enough that it becomes a rallying point for anti-Allied sentiment and keeps them from researching the conduct of the Allies more deeply, but not exceptional enough in the context of the war to really do much damage to the Allies' reputation.

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
Part of the skill of Jews imho is atrocity divide-and-rule. For example, US troops were told to commit atrocities against the Vietnamese, which they did. So, many Vietnamese to this day have hatred for whites - I doubt they know about the Jew connection. Maybe this can be used in USA againsy whites some time. Similarly, Germans and British often have hatred for each other - a deliberate effect of the world wars, and a distraction from the possibility that Jews controlled both sides and made them feel they were on two independent sides.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. Once again confusing all 'Jews' with the machinations of the Sabbatean-Frankist crypo-jews, otherwise known as the PTBs, Rothschilds, Kabal, Cabal, etc. That's their 'skill' though and people fall for it every time.