The Titanic was switched with the Olympic−but not in the way you think

emperornorton

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Let's review. The Titanic began its maiden voyage on April 10, 1912, sailing from Southampton for New York. Meanwhile, the Olympic, according to the narrative, was traveling the opposite direction, having left New York on April 13. That's the official story.

0-wireless.jpg

Part of the official story.

However, according to the advertisements placed in newspapers until March 14, 1912, the Olympic was scheduled to sail from New York on April 6. Because the journey across the Atlantic took a week, the Olympic wouldn't be able to depart from New York again, if it sailed on the 6th, until April 20. But beginning on March 14, advertisements for the White Star Line stated that Olympic would be sailing from New York on April 13. Without making drastic changes to its schedule, the Olympic would not have been able to honor this new itinerary. Is it possible that this revision was a preparatory effort to establish continuity−a sort of alibi−for the events scheduled for the Titanic on the 14th and 15th?

0-olympic_april_1912.jpg

White Star Line advertisements from March 9, March 12, and March 14.

Whatever happened to the Titanic, it didn't sink because it struck an iceberg. Let's briefly review some of the problems with the iceberg theory.

0-icebergs.jpg

Which one is it?

1. The Titanic route was south of the ice fields.
  2. Nobody saw any icebergs. (Even with 800 people paddling around the wreck for eight hours.)
  3. Nobody felt a collision with an iceberg. Passengers on a ship that hit an iceberg with force sufficient to slice its bottom off transversely would eat the nearest wall like a bird flying into a plate glass window. They wouldn't sleep through it.
  4. The Titanic was equipped with sophisticated sonar "ears," capable of detecting and warning of submerged or floating obstructions like icebergs in its path (which is never talked about).
0-titanic_ears.jpg

Did you know about this?

And even if it did run into an iceberg it wouldn't have sunk in three hours.

0-iceberg_facts.jpg

Between the dense fog and the shattering forecastle timbers, the Titanic crew had little chance of survival.

The implausibility of the iceberg theory is probably the reason several fake ship-collides-with-iceberg stories appeared in the news in the days preceding and following the Titanic incident. The supposed "monster iceberg" culprit was initially reported to tower 400 above the sea. The ship's momentum, the newspapers said, caused it to slide out of the water and up the face of the berg's icy peak before slipping backwards into the water again. Sure.

But if it didn't strike an iceberg, then how did it sink? Bomb? Torpedo? Halifax Triangle? Further, how was it that Captain "Ted Smith" survived the disaster? And why aren't there any bodies in the "wreckage" Ballard found back in 1985?

What actually happened to the Titanic is that it didn't sink at all. It simply turned around and became the Olympic. The Titanic wasn't switched with the Olympic. The Titanic WAS the Olympic. Two names, one ship. Start there and watch the contradictions and disparities in the Titanic saga vanish.

0-two_ships_in_one.jpg

It also helps to realize that the controversial narrative details in Titanic-level organized crime are typically deliberate "hooks" designed to draw the public into presupposing the fictional plot elements and thence confine their attention to irrelevant and counterproductive controversies. We won't get distracted about whether Captain Lord could have done this or should have done that or whether his name sounds kind of fake, etc. (Let me say that they still do this and everybody still falls for it. "The cop used to work with the victim," "The right-wing school shooter was registered as a Democrat," "Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams," and so forth. Sorry for getting side-tracked.)

I suggest the Titanic's course across the ocean was more like this:

0-titanic_route.jpg

(Sinking the ship in a super-deep part of the ocean was probably a key mission parameter for the conspirators.)

The Titanic (red line) sails west from England toward North America until it reaches a remote spot in the North Atlantic 1000 miles or so east of New York. After putting off its passengers, the ship reverses course and sails back to England as the Olympic (green line). The dotted green line is the phantom-Olympic whose fictitious route is contrived to provide an alibi for the ship. The radio "censorship" imposed on the Olympic following the putative Titanic sinking prevents slip-ups. The passengers on the Titanic testified that Captain Smith was last seen standing on the bridge, but rather than "going down with the ship" I think it's more likely he was simply "going back with the ship."

0-olympic_on_the_scene.jpg

Why was the Olympic hovering near the scene of the disaster?

Furthermore, the Titanic wasn't exactly eager to let anybody follow up on its half-hearted maritime malingering. For instance, the Cincinnati responded to the Titanic's distress calls and was told not to interfere by the Titanic's radio operator because the Olympic had already responded.

0-titanic_brittanic.jpg

On the right: Olympic? Or Brittanic? (inset)

The side-by-side photos of what are alleged to be Titanic and Olympic under construction at Harland and Wolff's shipyard show one ship painted dark (like Titanic) and one ship painted white. The second ship is said to be the Olympic, but it looks like the Brittanic to me. The Olympic was identical to the Titanic, colorwise, so why would it be painted white?

0-Olympic_and_Titanic.jpg

Even a poorly-faked photograph will fool 95% of the population.

There is a second side-by-side photo, said to depict the Olympic and Titanic sitting in the water together alongside a dock, but if you look closely it is clear that it's a forgery. You might notice the shadow-boat and aberrant reflections along the hull of the Titanic (right side, supposedly) or the serious perspective deviations resulting from the amalgam of source images. Think about why a picture depicting the Titanic and Olympic together would be forged. What would make that necessary?

But (I hear you saying), the Titanic and Olympic couldn't be the same boat because they weren't completely identical. What about their slightly different promenade-deck fenestration schemes? What about those?

Yes, I'm aware that Titanic had windows on the promenade deck where Olympic didn't. I'm also aware that the Olympic later did have promenade deck windows installed (per news article from August 1911--below). This was part of its transition to Titanic, I contend, occuring several months after Olympic started crossing the Atlantic.

0-glass_screens.jpg

By the way, the Olympic departed Belfast on May 31st, 1911 for Liverpool, the first leg of her maiden voyage. Interestingly, The Titanic was launched on May 31st, 1911 (the same date!) at Belfast. Weird coincidence.

Try this:

• Titanic/Olympic (Smith) departs from England, as the Titanic, with 1300 passengers.

• At the same time, phantom-Olympic (Haddock) sets sail from New York bound for England.

The position of this ship (phantom-Olympic) is usually represented as having been five hundred miles west of the Titanic when the latter begin to sink and "raced" to its rescue. Right. According to sworn testimony, The Olympic was east of the Carpathia and passed the point where Titanic sank shortly after midnight on Monday morning. Like it was almost right on top of the Titanic. Now take a look at Haddock's biography (snippet below is from Wikipedia); there are plenty of "hints for those who see."

0-haddock_hint.jpg

This is actually a very common war-time assignment.

• In the middle of the Atlantic, Titanic is brought to a halt. You know the story: "We hit an iceberg. Get in the lifeboats."

• All the normies/non-conspirators (with some of the conspirators/influencers) get on life boats and try to get as far from Titanic/Olympic as possible, fearing suction vortices and desperate dads from steerage capsizing their boats.

• Certain passengers on the Titanic/Olympic are murdered, tossed into ocean.

• Conspirators-who-want-to-fake-their deaths climb to the upper deck of Titanic/Olympic and try to look as sad as possible. (Maybe.)

0-early_reports.jpg

Did you know about these hoaxes created by wireless radio pranksters?

• Other passengers who are still on the Titanic, once the Carpathia is safely out of sight, are taken aboard the Virginian; others simply remain on the Titanic/Olympic. The highest ranking surviving officer (per the narrative) Charles Lightoller--a joke name intended to suggest "lie teller"--manages to find a spare overturned lifeboat for himself and begins working on his honours petition and pursuing his lifelong dream of shooting a dolphin with a handgun (just kidding about the last part.)

• The Virginian, although heading east for Liverpool, is reported to be stopping at St. Johns with 600 survivors. Later it is reported that the Virginian, having arrived too late to assist the Titanic, simply continued eastward to Liverpool. However, the Virginian refuses to respond to wireless queries during its passage and arrives in Liverpool inexplicably late.

0-what_are_they_hiding.jpg

How can you even think about telling the truth when there are tramatized survivors around?

(The ordinary passenger folk don't know for certain if Titanic sank or not, but the crew said it was sinking, they saw the distress flares, saw the rich men not being let onto the life boats, etc.)

• The Titanic/Olympic turns around and proceeds to England as the Olympic, making necessary changes to the livery.

0-olympic_held_in_port.jpg

• After completing its voyage to Europe, the Olympic fails to depart for its voyage back to New York, owing to the most ludicrous union objections of all time. This delay was presumably instigated to allow the vessel to divest itself of its Titanic identity as thoroughly as possible. (Here comes a surprise! Trade union leaders seem to have played a key role in this criminal conspiracy.)

What was the purpose of such a hoax?

Certainly, there were many opportunistic fraud possibilities to be exploited in such an event. And it could be that the Titanic tragedy was designed to psychologically prepare the public for a transportation ecosystem based on petroleum.

More importantly, the ship-sinking story is one of the very few plausible ways of taking out several high-profile individuals at once without drawing intense suspicion.
As many others have alleged, I think it's most likely that such victims were obstacles to the Cabal's plans for the Federal Reserve and/or the First World War. It is not a coincidence that the Titanic event occurred on the anniversary of the Lincoln Assassination. The name of the rescue ship that the media lionized (undeservedly) as the hero in the drama, The Carpathia, provides another hint. (And don't forget that "Titan" is a cognate of "Teuton.")

But if the Titanic didn't sink, what happened to it? Was it just sold for scrap? I guess it's possible, but I don't like explanations that make everything in life seem completely pointless, so probably not.

In my opinion, it's docked in Long Beach, California.

0-two_boats_are_the_same.jpg

0-queen_mary.jpg

6079SmithW

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Okay, good theory, but what about the elegged titanic wreck that has been discovered? Wouldn't that be a hard job to fake?

Thanks
Also, not to discount anything you've said...

But I do not think it's solely for insurance Jobs or fraud. These scenarios are created (911, titanic, covaids etc) to sear fear and panic into the lexicon of the people.

Because if it were merely an insurance job, like 911 may have been, I seem that think surely these billionair owners must have interest in the insurance cartels too, so in effect they would only be stealing from themselves if the main objective was money.

Cheers

emperornorton

Trusted Member
Reaction score
But I do not think it's solely for insurance Jobs or fraud. These scenarios are created (911, titanic, covaids etc) to sear fear and panic into the lexicon of the people.
I don't think so either. As I said, the racketeering is opportunistic. Morgan Robertson wrote that Futility book in 1898 so there's clearly a much deeper purpose.

The location of the Titanic wreck site, supposedly at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, has never been made public. Why not?

dakotamoon

Reaction score
This brings up another amazing ship from the same yards as the Titanic! The SS. Keewatin! https://sskeewatin.com/

Keewatin Video

My shop teacher in high school, started a rust proofing company - sold it for $$$ and bought this ship from Scotland, it was disassembled so it would fit through the canals of the great lakes to get it to it's current resting place. Amazing undertaking, the Youtube tours of the ship, show what society was like at the time.. with many state rooms.

I'd always thought when I saw the ship: No way that WE built that ship, the technology is just way too far advanced for the 1800's. This ship literally comes apart so it could be hauled S. America, or Asia or ???

Was this ship as well as the Titanic - built by the Tartarians?

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Nothing unusual or Tartarian about building and transporting ships in parts for reassembly/assembly elsewhere.
Other Steamers introduced into service during the second half of the nineteenth century included the Rothay, built by the Lancaster Shipbuilding Company in 1867. This was the last paddle steamer built for service on Windermere. The parts were brought to the port of Greenodd by the steamer Duchess of Lancaster and transported by horse and cart to Newby Bridge for assembly. The ship had a rudder at each end to help it manoeuvre in the shallow waters of the river Leven at Newby Bridge; it was scrapped in 1891.

Source

Read the linked pages I posted back up the ways to find out more on the likelihood Titanic never existed as a separate hull.

dakotamoon

Reaction score
Nothing unusual or Tartarian about building and transporting ships in parts for reassembly/assembly elsewhere.

Source

Read the linked pages I posted back up the ways to find out more on the likelihood Titanic never existed as a separate hull.
I'd ask you to do a tour of this ship - before proclaiming it's nothing unusual, the technology in the engine rooms is right out of a steam punk comic, the ship looks to have been built by otherworldly technologies.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Have a job on given her location and mine, though obviously there is the youtube video!
Steam engines were and still are the source of 'steam punk'. They are also very reliable, very easy to maintain and repair and the steam they use can be produced in a boiler burning all manner of fuels. Cannot think why fuel oil engines replaced them!

You should have a look at this Steam Yacht Gondola
I was an apprentice in the shipyard when her remains were brought into the yard to be 'restored' (don't tell anyone but more than half of the ship was beyond restoration). Apprentices under supervision of qualified tradesmen did most of the work on repairing her and she still sails under steam today.

Steam punk your heart out here if you are ever given the chance by the monsters running the COCO shitshow to travel in the future. Boats - Lakeland Arts

Reaction score
The implausibility of the iceberg theory is probably the reason several fake ship-collides-with-iceberg stories appeared in the news in the days preceding and following the Titanic incident.
This creeps me out. They still do this today. Predictive programming, to get you used to the idea first so that when they tell you something weird happened you’re like “Oh, well, from what I’ve read, ships hit icebergs all the time”….

CurvedBullet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
That KD article from the old site was what I thought about as well. I'd forgo the word "Tartarian" now though because I'm weary of nearly every bit of truth that's unearthed about The Old Realm being tagged with the word.
I'd ask you to do a tour of this ship - before proclaiming it's nothing unusual, the technology in the engine rooms is right out of a steam punk comic, the ship looks to have been built by otherworldly technologies.
Doesn't mean it's "Tartarian."

emperornorton

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This creeps me out. They still do this today. Predictive programming, to get you used to the idea first so that when they tell you something weird happened you’re like “Oh, well, from what I’ve read, ships hit icebergs all the time”….
I think one of the main purposes of predictive programming is leak containment (pun accidental).

That KD article from the old site was what I thought about as well. I'd forgo the word "Tartarian" now though because I'm weary of nearly every bit of truth that's unearthed about The Old Realm being tagged with the word.

Doesn't mean it's "Tartarian."

I agree. I think the word they're looking for is "Roman," but that's just my opinion.

Lewis

Reaction score
Let's review. The Titanic began its maiden voyage on April 10, 1912, sailing from Southampton for New York. Meanwhile, the Olympic, according to the narrative, was traveling the opposite direction, having left New York on April 13. That's the official story.

View attachment 11678
Part of the official story.

However, according to the advertisements placed in newspapers until March 14, 1912, the Olympic was scheduled to sail from New York on April 6. Because the journey across the Atlantic took a week, the Olympic wouldn't be able to depart from New York again, if it sailed on the 6th, until April 20. But beginning on March 14, advertisements for the White Star Line stated that Olympic would be sailing from New York on April 13. Without making drastic changes to its schedule, the Olympic would not have been able to honor this new itinerary. Is it possible that this revision was a preparatory effort to establish continuity−a sort of alibi−for the events scheduled for the Titanic on the 14th and 15th?

View attachment 11662
White Star Line advertisements from March 9, March 12, and March 14.

Whatever happened to the Titanic, it didn't sink because it struck an iceberg. Let's briefly review some of the problems with the iceberg theory.

View attachment 11663
Which one is it?

1. The Titanic route was south of the ice fields.
  2. Nobody saw any icebergs. (Even with 800 people paddling around the wreck for eight hours.)
  3. Nobody felt a collision with an iceberg. Passengers on a ship that hit an iceberg with force sufficient to slice its bottom off transversely would eat the nearest wall like a bird flying into a plate glass window. They wouldn't sleep through it.
  4. The Titanic was equipped with sophisticated sonar "ears," capable of detecting and warning of submerged or floating obstructions like icebergs in its path (which is never talked about).
View attachment 11665
Did you know about this?

And even if it did run into an iceberg it wouldn't have sunk in three hours.

View attachment 11664
Between the dense fog and the shattering forecastle timbers, the Titanic crew had little chance of survival.

The implausibility of the iceberg theory is probably the reason several fake ship-collides-with-iceberg stories appeared in the news in the days preceding and following the Titanic incident. The supposed "monster iceberg" culprit was initially reported to tower 400 above the sea. The ship's momentum, the newspapers said, caused it to slide out of the water and up the face of the berg's icy peak before slipping backwards into the water again. Sure.

But if it didn't strike an iceberg, then how did it sink? Bomb? Torpedo? Halifax Triangle? Further, how was it that Captain "Ted Smith" survived the disaster? And why aren't there any bodies in the "wreckage" Ballard found back in 1985?

What actually happened to the Titanic is that it didn't sink at all. It simply turned around and became the Olympic. The Titanic wasn't switched with the Olympic. The Titanic WAS the Olympic. Two names, one ship. Start there and watch the contradictions and disparities in the Titanic saga vanish.

View attachment 11666

It also helps to realize that the controversial narrative details in Titanic-level organized crime are typically deliberate "hooks" designed to draw the public into presupposing the fictional plot elements and thence confine their attention to irrelevant and counterproductive controversies. We won't get distracted about whether Captain Lord could have done this or should have done that or whether his name sounds kind of fake, etc. (Let me say that they still do this and everybody still falls for it. "The cop used to work with the victim," "The right-wing school shooter was registered as a Democrat," "Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams," and so forth. Sorry for getting side-tracked.)

I suggest the Titanic's course across the ocean was more like this:

View attachment 11667
(Sinking the ship in a super-deep part of the ocean was probably a key mission parameter for the conspirators.)

The Titanic (red line) sails west from England toward North America until it reaches a remote spot in the North Atlantic 1000 miles or so east of New York. After putting off its passengers, the ship reverses course and sails back to England as the Olympic (green line). The dotted green line is the phantom-Olympic whose fictitious route is contrived to provide an alibi for the ship. The radio "censorship" imposed on the Olympic following the putative Titanic sinking prevents slip-ups. The passengers on the Titanic testified that Captain Smith was last seen standing on the bridge, but rather than "going down with the ship" I think it's more likely he was simply "going back with the ship."

View attachment 11668
Why was the Olympic hovering near the scene of the disaster?

Furthermore, the Titanic wasn't exactly eager to let anybody follow up on its half-hearted maritime malingering. For instance, the Cincinnati responded to the Titanic's distress calls and was told not to interfere by the Titanic's radio operator because the Olympic had already responded.

View attachment 11669
On the right: Olympic? Or Brittanic? (inset)

The side-by-side photos of what are alleged to be Titanic and Olympic under construction at Harland and Wolff's shipyard show one ship painted dark (like Titanic) and one ship painted white. The second ship is said to be the Olympic, but it looks like the Brittanic to me. The Olympic was identical to the Titanic, colorwise, so why would it be painted white?

View attachment 11670
Even a poorly-faked photograph will fool 95% of the population.

There is a second side-by-side photo, said to depict the Olympic and Titanic sitting in the water together alongside a dock, but if you look closely it is clear that it's a forgery. You might notice the shadow-boat and aberrant reflections along the hull of the Titanic (right side, supposedly) or the serious perspective deviations resulting from the amalgam of source images. Think about why a picture depicting the Titanic and Olympic together would be forged. What would make that necessary?

But (I hear you saying), the Titanic and Olympic couldn't be the same boat because they weren't completely identical. What about their slightly different promenade-deck fenestration schemes? What about those?

Yes, I'm aware that Titanic had windows on the promenade deck where Olympic didn't. I'm also aware that the Olympic later did have promenade deck windows installed (per news article from August 1911--below). This was part of its transition to Titanic, I contend, occuring several months after Olympic started crossing the Atlantic.

View attachment 11671

By the way, the Olympic departed Belfast on May 31st, 1911 for Liverpool, the first leg of her maiden voyage. Interestingly, The Titanic was launched on May 31st, 1911 (the same date!) at Belfast. Weird coincidence.

Try this:

• Titanic/Olympic (Smith) departs from England, as the Titanic, with 1300 passengers.

• At the same time, phantom-Olympic (Haddock) sets sail from New York bound for England.

The position of this ship (phantom-Olympic) is usually represented as having been five hundred miles west of the Titanic when the latter begin to sink and "raced" to its rescue. Right. According to sworn testimony, The Olympic was east of the Carpathia and passed the point where Titanic sank shortly after midnight on Monday morning. Like it was almost right on top of the Titanic. Now take a look at Haddock's biography (snippet below is from Wikipedia); there are plenty of "hints for those who see."

View attachment 11672
This is actually a very common war-time assignment.

• In the middle of the Atlantic, Titanic is brought to a halt. You know the story: "We hit an iceberg. Get in the lifeboats."

• All the normies/non-conspirators (with some of the conspirators/influencers) get on life boats and try to get as far from Titanic/Olympic as possible, fearing suction vortices and desperate dads from steerage capsizing their boats.

• Certain passengers on the Titanic/Olympic are murdered, tossed into ocean.

• Conspirators-who-want-to-fake-their deaths climb to the upper deck of Titanic/Olympic and try to look as sad as possible. (Maybe.)

View attachment 11673
Did you know about these hoaxes created by wireless radio pranksters?

• Other passengers who are still on the Titanic, once the Carpathia is safely out of sight, are taken aboard the Virginian; others simply remain on the Titanic/Olympic. The highest ranking surviving officer (per the narrative) Charles Lightoller--a joke name intended to suggest "lie teller"--manages to find a spare overturned lifeboat for himself and begins working on his honours petition and pursuing his lifelong dream of shooting a dolphin with a handgun (just kidding about the last part.)

• The Virginian, although heading east for Liverpool, is reported to be stopping at St. Johns with 600 survivors. Later it is reported that the Virginian, having arrived too late to assist the Titanic, simply continued eastward to Liverpool. However, the Virginian refuses to respond to wireless queries during its passage and arrives in Liverpool inexplicably late.

View attachment 11674
How can you even think about telling the truth when there are tramatized survivors around?

(The ordinary passenger folk don't know for certain if Titanic sank or not, but the crew said it was sinking, they saw the distress flares, saw the rich men not being let onto the life boats, etc.)

• The Titanic/Olympic turns around and proceeds to England as the Olympic, making necessary changes to the livery.

View attachment 11675

• After completing its voyage to Europe, the Olympic fails to depart for its voyage back to New York, owing to the most ludicrous union objections of all time. This delay was presumably instigated to allow the vessel to divest itself of its Titanic identity as thoroughly as possible. (Here comes a surprise! Trade union leaders seem to have played a key role in this criminal conspiracy.)

What was the purpose of such a hoax?

Certainly, there were many opportunistic fraud possibilities to be exploited in such an event. And it could be that the Titanic tragedy was designed to psychologically prepare the public for a transportation ecosystem based on petroleum.

More importantly, the ship-sinking story is one of the very few plausible ways of taking out several high-profile individuals at once without drawing intense suspicion.
As many others have alleged, I think it's most likely that such victims were obstacles to the Cabal's plans for the Federal Reserve and/or the First World War. It is not a coincidence that the Titanic event occurred on the anniversary of the Lincoln Assassination. The name of the rescue ship that the media lionized (undeservedly) as the hero in the drama, The Carpathia, provides another hint. (And don't forget that "Titan" is a cognate of "Teuton.")

But if the Titanic didn't sink, what happened to it? Was it just sold for scrap? I guess it's possible, but I don't like explanations that make everything in life seem completely pointless, so probably not.

In my opinion, it's docked in Long Beach, California.

View attachment 11676

View attachment 11677
Ok, am I experiencing a severe Mandela Effect? Where does The Virginian come from? All my life the rescue ships were Carpathia and Californian

Degeneration

Reaction score
I think one of the main purposes of predictive programming is leak containment (pun accidental).

I agree. I think the word they're looking for is "Roman," but that's just my opinion.

The word "tartarian" itself is used this way to make all this stolen history seem ridiculous

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread