There were no ancient western civilizations, they are modern fakes and degrade China

HELLBOY

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Recently a Chinese professor Huang Heqing claims that the Egyptian pyramids, the Parthenon, and other remnants of ancient civilizations in the West were falsified by Western scholars to fabricate ancient history and diminish the glory of China.
What makes this story even weirder is that Huang teaches at the Zhejiang University School of Arts and Archeology, one of the oldest, most selective and prestigious universities in China.
  • Does China claim to claim everything done by the Tartars who even ruled them?
Huang Heqing stated in his lecture that from the 19th to the 20th centuries, the West riotously forged historical and cultural relics and was spending huge sums of money everywhere, from the Mediterranean to India, making fake ancient artifacts.
The pyramids of Cheops and the Great Sphinx of Giza were made of concrete and built in the 19th century, Huang says.
An artist's depiction of the Great Sphinx of Giza compared to a current photograph shows that the Sphinx was built in modern times, according to Huang's theory.
Western scholars elevated the status of ancient Egyptian, Mesopotamian and Indian civilizations at the expense of China, Huang argues.

The Chinese Ministry of Education's First Class Double Class A University is among the top three in China, and its motto is: "Seeking Truth, Seeking Innovation."
  • Professor Huang's theory is truly groundbreaking and he claims that he can test his theory with pictures.

I thought this article was too interesting to share. Chinese professor: There were no ancient western civilizations; just modern fakes made to demean China

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmAk1TVe6gI

There is a video with the following description:
Recently, Professor Huang Heqing from Zhejiang University held a live broadcast of "History with Pictures: Tracing the Fictional History of Western Greece" and identified the Parthenon Temple in Athens and the Egyptian pyramid sites as modern forgeries. Professor Huang said that he used conclusive Western book illustrations and historical photos to prove that the Great Pyramid and Sphinx of Egypt did not exist at the time. The Great Pyramid of Egypt was built with concrete in the 19th century.

Last edited:

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Even though the thread's title is a bit misleading, I find the contents interesting. I have heard too that Egypt is partially faked (not from the words of a Chinese professor but from other sources). In my opinion, some archeologists that worked there could indeed perform some cosmetic changes to make it fit the new narrative. But the main point was not to fake it completely, but to rather make it look older than it is.

It seems that the new historical narrative (made up in the 20th century) planned to include some ancient civilizations (like Egyptian and Mesopotamian) to artificially make our history look longer. They couldn't play it out somewhere in Europe for obvious reasons, so they chose a remote location in Africa to set up their historical "Disneyland". I am almost sure that Egypt and many other currently destroyed cities of Africa (particularly northern Africa) used to look the same way as all other old cities look. The new power just left 1% of it, and presented it in a way that was convenient for them.

One of the ways to fake it was to completely change the language. If you have ever seen the ancient Egyptian language, you probably noticed that it looks like some gibberish:

Egyptian-Language-History.jpeg

That's because it was purposefully done to look so. I bet there are even some scientists and linguists who seriously study these and publish "scientific papers" with some "discoveries". But as far as I know, everything is much simpler. I understood it when I stumbled upon a piece of Egyptian text, that somehow managed to stay unchanged (or changed insignificantly):

342423.png

If I'm not mistaken, it is from some collection of images by Giovanni Battista Piranesi.
Most of the symbols look unreadable. But the line that I highlighted looks almost like ordinary letters. I think it may be a branch of the old Indo-European language.

UPD: As for the Chinese professor, I do think too that he is overly exaggerating with its relation to China.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In my experience most alternative historians claim the opposite, that most of China's "glorious 5,000 year history" is fake, that the centrepieces of Chinese history like the Great Wall are demonstrably much more recently built than claimed and that the true ancient sites in China, like the Xi'an pyramids, they go out of their way to cover up and cover with earth in an attempt to pass them off as natural hills. There's also been suspicion for many years that the Terracotta army is fake.

I don't give much credence to historians whose main agenda seems to be making history fit their modern nationalist ideals. Saying history has been faked to "demean China" is laughable, even if all these ancient empires are fake, when they were being faked no one was concerned about China. It's more likely they were faked to demean Tartaria, but China was a completely separate place and adversary of Tartaria.

So this Chinese professor basically seems to be saying that only the Chinese possess the intelligence and ability to organically build advanced civilisations, and all anyone else can do is just steal and forge their history to make it look like they can too? Sounds a bit "racist" to me.

Also why would Western white people be raising their own status by glorifying the ancient histories of places like Egypt and Iraq? Why would they care about glorifying the history of these people to the detriment of China? This Chinese professor must think white people and Middle Easterners all look the same.

Last edited:

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The idea of a faked Western Civilization strikes me as incredibly racist ideas. Most of the Great Wall of China was built in the 1600s. There's also evidence that most metal working came from a civilization who brought in the skill.

They are called the Tarim mummies. Tarim mummies - Wikipedia

There's also the Phantom Time hypothesis by Heribert Illig which largely has been disproven.

Kike

Reaction score
The idea of a faked Western Civilization strikes me as incredibly racist ideas. Most of the Great Wall of China was built in the 1600s. There's also evidence that most metal working came from a civilization who brought in the skill.

They are called the Tarim mummies. Tarim mummies - Wikipedia

There's also the Phantom Time hypothesis by Heribert Illig which largely has been disproven.
Hey, the tarim mummies seem to be linked to the guanches, Red haired people. I believe these are the people who built all the pyramids, It seems the red haired people were in every continent . They are linked to canary islands, patagonia chile, new zealand, iceland, morrocco ,mauritius , cambodia, india. So maybe they went around teaching all of the races. And Im guessing they were destroyed by rome?? Im not sure. Also theres alot of folk mythology about red haired giants but they list them as cannibal but that could of been rewrittten to make them look evil.

Last edited:

Krishtar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I understood it when I stumbled upon a piece of Egyptian text, that somehow managed to stay unchanged (or changed insignificantly):
Incredible photo and find! Thank you for sharing the text. I'm no Egyptian text translator, but I'm going to give this a go.

Was Ra found guilty, and for his sins, chopped up into bits? Was he found again and put back together, and resurrected? It seems to tell the story of a timeline, but it's covered up by the headdress. It shows him being resurrected multiple times, and having multiple challenges to overcome. That's my amateur take lol. If anyone could elucidate. Do you see the chamber and him coming out whole again over and over, or am I am I trippin?

There also seems to be some kind of baby stage, or something. Looks like a reptile, just like the human fetus at a certain stage. There seems to be genetic things happening. Shapeshifting maybe. Anyways, back to looking at a giant sunken circle. lol

Last edited:

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The original Egyptian story is that its Osiris who was murdered by his brother Set and chopped up. While his wife/sister Isis gathered up his parts their son Horus waged war on his uncle Set.

Krishtar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The original Egyptian story is that its Osiris who was murdered by his brother Set and chopped up. While his wife/sister Isis gathered up his parts their son Horus waged war on his uncle Set.
Thank you for this understanding. At first I was joyful to know my amateur take was close to something, but now I see it's sad. Sad that war and all the things that occurred in the past came to such an end. Here we are again, living as the meek and mild humans, under some strange force keeping a program spinning. It's very odd to witness.

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
View attachment 7759
If I'm not mistaken, it is from some collection of images by Giovanni Battista Piranesi.

This looks roman to me, and somewhat persian as well. Remember that Mithras is portrayed by official history as being a persian god, but there is speculation the persian civilization never existed.
I think the hieroglyphs are just pieces of decoration. They are not a written language. Its like celtic knots. Claiming hieroglyphs are a script would be the same as claiming celtic knots would be a script.
The area you underlined looks like runes. There is a theory the runic scripts originated among the etruscans, and were passed to the heruli german tribe, which brought it to Scandinavia.

Hey, the tarim mummies seem to be linked to the guanches, Red haired people. I believe these are the people who built all the pyramids, It seems the red haired people were in every continent . They are linked to canary islands, patagonia chile, new zealand, iceland, morrocco ,mauritius , cambodia, india. So maybe they went around teaching all of the races. And Im guessing they were destroyed by rome?? Im not sure. Also theres alot of folk mythology about red haired giants but they list them as cannibal but that could of been rewrittten to make them look evil.

The people of the Tarim basin were called tocharians, and they were celts, part of the great celtic belt which, according to official history, covered a large area from Europe to Asia.

Last edited:

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
View attachment 7759

This looks roman to me, and somewhat persian as well. Remember that Mithras is portrayed by official history as being a persian god, but there is speculation the persian civilization never existed.
I think the hieroglyphs are just pieces of decoration. They are not a written language. Its like celtic knots. Claiming hieroglyphs are a script would be the same as claiming celtic knots would be a script.
The area you underlined looks like runes. There is a theory the runic scripts originated among the etruscans, and were passed to the heruli german tribe, which brought it to Scandinavia.

The people of the Tarim basin were called tocharians, and they were celts, part of the great celtic belt which, according to official history, covered a large area from Europe to Asia.
I thought about the runes too when I saw it for the first time, but I didn't have any proofs or additional arguments for this suggestion. What I know about runes is that they were not a common language. It was a special, ceremonial type of language, used for sacred texts. Runic letters meant the same thing as ordinary letters, but besides from superficial meaning, they also had hidden images, that only devoted sages were aware of. I learned about it from the lectures of Alexander Hinevich (Александр Хиневич) who represented the so-called "Асгардское духовное училище". You can google him and also find his lectures uploaded on Youtube. He used to give lectures in 2000s but then was prosecuted by law enforcement for allegedly spreading racist ideology and almost sent to prison. Hinevich was a quite popular figure in corresponding circles at that time, but now he is remembered by most people as a freak and charlatan. Whatever you will think of him, you should be aware of the fact that his teachings and books are illegal in Russia. So, we may guess that its not that simple. I am personally not 100% sure if the stuff he talks about is true, but there is certainly some serious thought-provoking material. Moreover, a lot of ideas that form the basis of alternative history sphere originally came from his books and lectures.

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I thought about the runes too when I saw it for the first time, but I didn't have any proofs or additional arguments for this suggestion. What I know about runes is that they were not a common language. It was a special, ceremonial type of language, used for sacred texts. Runic letters meant the same thing as ordinary letters, but besides from superficial meaning, they also had hidden images, that only devoted sages were aware of. I learned about it from the lectures of Alexander Hinevich (Александр Хиневич) who represented the so-called "Асгардское духовное училище". You can google him and also find his lectures uploaded on Youtube. He used to give lectures in 2000s but then was prosecuted by law enforcement for allegedly spreading racist ideology and almost sent to prison. Hinevich was a quite popular figure in corresponding circles at that time, but now he is remembered by most people as a freak and charlatan. Whatever you will think of him, you should be aware of the fact that his teachings and books are illegal in Russia. So, we may guess that its not that simple. I am personally not 100% sure if the stuff he talks about is true, but there is certainly some serious though-provoking material. Moreover, a lot of ideas that form the basis of alternative history sphere originally came from his books and lectures.

There is also a picture of the persian demiurgue in that drawing. The serpent with a lion head. It is inside the hearth, to the right side. It have a aura around the lion head (which actually looks like a duck head, in this drawing). The figure on the left looks like a ostrich. Also there are more runes around these two figures, and between them as well. I think this drawing is from some temple.
At the bottom of the hearth, there are four people wearing togas.
The so-called "persian style" is present in this drawing, which means both ancient Egypt and ancient Persia are actually Rome. The mithraic cult was actually roman, and it was transposed to Persia to be shown as something foreign to Rome.

Last edited:

HELLBOY

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Marco Polo visited the great Kahn of Cathay and he was a huge character and very different from what we are used to.
Frontispice_Grant_Kaan_de_Cathay.jpeg

Frontispiece Grant Kaan by Cathay
What about those physical appearances that Marco Polo reported?

According to the same book, it was the great Kahn who conquered these kingdoms of Cathay and Mangui. But I wonder why this map does not show the word China, and if they are Cathay, will I show you different areas of Cathay, Mangui, a region called Serica, the city of Quinsay, exactly what was Chinese back then? Composite map: Mappemonde Pl. 1-6

5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png

You remember that thread: Why isn't China centuries ahead of the world in technology? https://stolenhistory.net/threads/why-is-china-not-centuries-ahead-of-the-world-in-technology.2308/

I never see the Chinese pyramids appear on maps, or talk about them in a book, why? They should have seen them in the Boxer Rebellion.

Broken Agate

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If the original teachers/builders of everything were redhaired people, could that explain the strange prejudice against redheads that exists in some places? The great teachers were destroyed or run off, historical records expunged, and people with red hair ridiculed.

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
According to the same book, it was the great Kahn who conquered these kingdoms of Cathay and Mangui. But I wonder why this map does not show the word China, and if they are Cathay, will I show you different areas of Cathay, Mangui, a region called Serica, the city of Quinsay, exactly what was Chinese back then? Composite map: Mappemonde Pl. 1-6

Serica was the country of the sakas, or eastern scythians.
Now that map have some intriguing names. Do anyone know what Organça is? Its right to the east of the caspian sea.

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Marco Polo visited the great Kahn of Cathay and he was a huge character and very different from what we are used to.
View attachment 7793
Frontispiece Grant Kaan by Cathay
What about those physical appearances that Marco Polo reported?

View attachment 7794View attachment 7795View attachment 7796View attachment 7797View attachment 7798View attachment 7799View attachment 7800View attachment 7801

You remember that thread: Why isn't China centuries ahead of the world in technology? https://stolenhistory.net/threads/why-is-china-not-centuries-ahead-of-the-world-in-technology.2308/

I never see the Chinese pyramids appear on maps, or talk about them in a book, why? They should have seen them in the Boxer Rebellion.
I have to reread the thread again, but to me the best reason why China wasn't as far advanced as we think they should be is that they weren't as advanced as people once thought. The truth is China as a civilization greatly parallels Rome. They expanded out and conquered other peoples and replaced their cultures. Each empire suffered civil wars, both Rome and China had large populations and practiced slavery. It was only when population dropped in Europe that technology advanced and China still had a large population therefore had expendable people and didn't need to advance technology.

Otherlane

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Even though the thread's title is a bit misleading, I find the contents interesting. I have heard too that Egypt is partially faked (not from the words of a Chinese professor but from other sources). In my opinion, some archeologists that worked there could indeed perform some cosmetic changes to make it fit the new narrative. But the main point was not to fake it completely, but to rather make it look older than it is.

It seems that the new historical narrative (made up in the 20th century) planned to include some ancient civilizations (like Egyptian and Mesopotamian) to artificially make our history look longer. They couldn't play it out somewhere in Europe for obvious reasons, so they chose a remote location in Africa to set up their historical "Disneyland". I am almost sure that Egypt and many other currently destroyed cities of Africa (particularly northern Africa) used to look the same way as all other old cities look. The new power just left 1% of it, and presented it in a way that was convenient for them.

One of the ways to fake it was to completely change the language. If you have ever seen the ancient Egyptian language, you probably noticed that it looks like some gibberish:

That's because it was purposefully done to look so. I bet there are even some scientists and linguists who seriously study these and publish "scientific papers" with some "discoveries". But as far as I know, everything is much simpler. I understood it when I stumbled upon a piece of Egyptian text, that somehow managed to stay unchanged (or changed insignificantly):

View attachment 7759
Most of the symbols look unreadable. But the line that I highlighted looks almost like ordinary letters. I think it may be a branch of the old Indo-European language.

UPD: As for the Chinese professor, I do think too that he is overly exaggerating with its relation to China.
Also noticed in the inscription it says 886a towards the bottom right

HELLBOY

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This video says the complete opposite:
View: https://youtu.be/TJknwAL8Dsw
Thank you very much, these Jade masks are quite rare and seem extraterrestrial, it is even remembered that the Chinese say they are "Celestial".
Zǐjìnchéng, literally "Forbidden Purple City"
Zi, or "purple," refers to the Pole Star, which in ancient China was called the Ziwei Star, and in Chinese astrology it was the home of the Celestial Emperor.
I just linked them with the Mayans in the most recent thread, they have some similarities, it strongly agrees with the video you show us. Do the ruins of Shimao and Sanxingdui in China have any similarity to the Mayans?

View attachment 7759

Also noticed in the inscription it says 886a towards the bottom right
Good observation!