- Oct 5, 2020
- Reaction score
Qorikancha, in Quechua: ′ ′ Pregnant with gold ", represented the most sacred place of the Inca empire. It is located in Cusco.Expression of high engineering ...
The perfection of the Qoricancha
According to the chroniclers, it was one of the most impressive buildings of the Inca Empire, it had entire walls covered with gold sheets inside, as it was the main temple dedicated to the Sun.
They are techniques that with the current ones, it is impossible to replicate. They are one of the examples that around the world, only ratifies the existence of "another humanity."
- No, they forgot to smooth the flat surface ... those holes to hold a mold using anything to hold the mold and then they were filled in with the motor they used or molded lava.
- The knobs are there for lifting objects, I was told ... but do they seem too small to hold a rope or something around it? The image below shows the same knobs but they are not sticking out. They come in. So why the small rounds?
- what are they like lifting working points?
- Mortar in that corner joint?
- Was the earth so inhabitable that they needed build such structures?
- This is impossible with current technology.
- But what precision of size!
- It is really excellent the technic and a high level technology applied in the gelpolimer that they have developed. I mean, use acid to soft silicate and silica high percentages rock kinds and mix it with the same rock kind but under dust form, and make it hot to let the pirita make the rest of the job and and it all mixed and cool down, we in the present can't distinguish the real formation rock from the artificial gelpolimer. I was right in my paper...
- The work we observe here is different from the perfectly shaped blocks in puma punku.
- locking point? maybe copper circle or sumn to inter lock them?
- Whatever metal was used to fill all those chanels and slots didn't oxidized or rust at all . It looks like some sort of mechanism was attached and perfectly fitted there.
- hese blocks were clicking together like Lego. Absolutely mind blowing.