• On Monday (April, 26) the site will be down for maintanance for around 12 hours, starting at 11:00 pm UTC as we complete the sh.org archive with the missing threads. 1300 new or upgraded threads will be added, and there will be complete reply archives for 2500 threads, adding around 20,000 replies.

Turning books into ash - Ottoman Tartary (Part 1)

TatarKhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In my old post „Tartaria and the Golden Horde“ I established the foundations for this thread series about the Ottoman Tartary.

If you haven’t read the Tartary posts from the old forum, here are the main points that were extensively explored:
(1) A Tartar empire existed in the past, encompassing most of Asia (and possibly even the Americans) and being inhabited by smart and capable people of various origins.
(2) Several types of architecture have been identified on this forum as being possibly being the remnants of Tartary.
(3) The technology of this time was erased and possibly superior to modern day technologies.
(4) The PTB covered it up, the Romanovs (see Catherine the Great and the rewriting process of the so called Russian Empire) being the main pawns in the game.

On these premises I explored in my past post „Tartaria and the Golden Horde“ that there is evidence for:
(1) a unified proto-Tartarian architecture (a mix of Central Asian Turkish and old Slavonic motifs).
(2) the enourmous size of the ruling city Sarai (bigger than Constantinople, Ibn Battuta)
(3) a alliance of the remnants of the Central Asian Tartary and the Ottoman Empire (betik).

In the following posts I want to explore the following thesis: The Ottoman Empire was part of Tartaria (at least in terms of alliance and technological exchange) and it’s people were the last ones to have a understanding / subconscious idea of what was once in the steppes of Asia. Therefore the process of history being deleted and subsequently rewritten by PTB had to happen in a relatively short period of time. This process we will explore first, because to understand how the PTB undermined what once was, one must first understand the end goal.

Introduction - a short summary of official history
The Ottoman Empire lasted from the end of the Eastern Roman Empire (which it caused itself) to the year the Warner Film Company was founded. The largest extent of the former empire was from North Africa to Crimea and the Caucasus mountains. Lasting over 600 years and being inhabited by a huge variety of ethnic groups, languages and religions its archives were considered to be the most complete in terms of Islamic and Asian history.
The Osmans (= Ottoman is itself a rewritten name of the Catholic church, the name Otto / -man never existed in Turkish/Turkic/Asian languages) were ruling over the straits of the Bosphorus and had religious and political influence over the Egyptian arabs (= Suez strait) and the Indian Muslim communities (India = backbone of the English PTB). The British fought the Osmans in the WW1 to limit the influence of the „Dying Man of Europe“ and to gain control of the straits and their colonial subjects. After the defeat of the Osmans the „Turkish War of Independence“ was proclaimed and a war against occupying greek forces (= Byzantine PTB?) was declared, with the Turkish-English Treaty of Lausanne the borders of modern-day Turkey were established.

Knowledge transcends lives
The First World War devasted the wide steppes of Anatolia, with historians suggesting that around 20% of the Osman population had perished because of hunger throughout the war. For example at Mount Lebanon 200,000 people (reducing the population by 50%) died because locust swarms destroyed the crops of Syria. Because of these horrible events 10,000s of orphans were left alone in the streets of the dying empire.

Palestinians in 1915

What do you think happened after Lausanne?
(1) The new leaders of what once was the Osman Empire fixed the food shortage and saved their people.
(2) They ignored the food shortage and spend the next 10 years trying to get rid of the Osman archives.

The House of Tatar is not falling apart, it is burning down
Of course, option no. 2 happened. The whole Ottoman archives containing over 1,000,000 original documents [these were not written under PTB/Jesuit/Mason influence] containing the possible truth about Greater Tartary were declared „scrap paper“ and send to Bulgaria into the hands of the Bulgarian St Cyril and Methodius National Library.

There are more than one million archival records about Ottoman Empire in the department of Rare Works of Bulgarian St Cyril and Methodius National Library […]. More than ninety percent of the records are in Ottoman Turkish language and the rest are Arabic and Persian. There are 170 Kadi Records in the library. There are also 720 notebooks in the Rare Works Department. Most of these books are related to state administration, and they contain important information about the social, economic and cultural life of all cities. The records include mukata, timar, debt records, tax records and population records.
Rclis Research Paper
A large part of the archival records came to the library as a result of a big negligence when a train full of valuable records consisting of military, financial, commercial, political, legal, literary, maritime and science history, etc. was sold to Bulgaria for the price of scrap paper. [...] The migration story of Ottoman Archive records stretching from Istanbul to Sofia starts in May 1931 with the sell-out of a part of the Archive of the Treasury records by Istanbul Financial Office seeking to eliminate dead letter for the price of dry grass and rag, 3 penny 12 para (1/40 of a penny) for an okka to a paper mill nearby Sofia. Since it did not write the Ottoman archival records on the records sold in the sales announcements given to the newspapers (the ones sold in the announcements were described as scrap paper), no one was initially aware of this event.

A letter by contemporary intellectual Muallim Cevdet to Prime Minister Ismet Inönü:
Now some hundred thousands of these records must have flown away. It must have been decided to demolish some more of the books. This will happen soon too. Oh General, why would we burn these books in fire instead of granting to a museum? Are we wild?”“Taking courage from your pure conscience that enjoys brave words, I dare to say: if we have decided to commit a suicide in terms of science, history and civilization, why do we not sell these to the academies of London, Paris, Berlin, Peche for millions of Lira but hand them over to the Bulgarian factory for four or five hundred Lira?
Your Majesty, I beg you to save us from an act that will terribly humiliate us in the international scientific world and hint our enemies.
I am sure Muallim Cevdet was well aware of the secrets of the Osman archives and its significance in terms of science and power.

The only gratifying result in the migration story of the Ottoman Archive records from İstanbul to Sofia is that these records were not sent to the paper mill. Following the news coming out in the newspapers in Turkey concerning the issue, the Bulgarian consul general of the period informed his government that the papers which went to Bulgaria are not scrap paper, but are important archival records. Thereupon, Bulgarian authorities confiscated the records sent from Turkey to the paper mill to make paper clay at the Sofia railway station and bought these records from the paper factory.
Can you imagine a train full of unmanipulated documents covering the history from 1300s to the 1900s just disappearing into nowhere?

A Turkish train from the 1930s:
turkey11009.jpg

A man who can’t read, can never question
The Osman alphabet (containing 33 letters) was then „reformed“ into a Latin based alphabet and reduced into 29 letters. The official reason was that it would be easier to learn for the poor population, which of course was another subversion by the PTB.
Original documents and their copies were still floating around in Turkey and they had to be made unreadable for future generations.

Quote from Ismet Inönü himself (from his memoirs):
Harf devriminin tek amacı ve hatta en önemli amacı okuma yazmanın yaygınlaşmasını sağlama değildir. Okur-yazar oranının düşük oluşunun yegâne sebebi alfabenin öğrenilmesinin zor olduğu değildi. Uzun yıllar devlet eğitim sorununa eğilmemiş, kütlesel eğitime önem vermemişti. […] Yeni nesiller, eski yazıyı öğrenemeyecekler, yeni yazı ile çıkan eserleri de biz denetleyecektik.
Translation by a friend of mine:
The change of the alphabet was made because of only one reason, this reason was certainly not to raise literacy rates. The literacy was not low because the [old] alphabet was complicated, it was low because the government didn’t give much attention to education [in the WW1 years]. […] The new pupils [~ students/scholars] won’t learn or use the old script, what they would write and publish we would control.
The Fight for the Past (Interwar years)
In regards to Ismet Inönü, Kazim Karabekir (another general during the war) wrote: „The Turkish language can never be represented by the latin alphabet. […] Our honorable script can be taught to poor children [yoksul] in one to two months“ [again a translation]

Kazim Karabekir in his youth:
Kazim 1.png
Karabekir himself was part of the effort to take care of masses of orphans left in the former empire and coordinated the education in so called yoksuluk evleri [orphanage]. He refused to cooperate with the PTB. This can be seen in the fact that he was later „identified“ as a possible counterrevolutionary against the government who tried to assassinate the ministers of Turkey [read shapegoat].

General Karabekir was also called the "protector of the poor and nobodies":

On the big banner on the right side: "Büyük kiz mektebi" (= Great Girls School).​
And of course not in the new script.

In his memoirs he writes: „I had many followers in our armed forces and many sympathizers in our administration. […] I receive intel of people in the highest stages of government hating me. My sons [evlad, referring to his officers in the army who he educated] warn me every time they come for Bayram [Islamic holiday].“

If you believe his daughter, he never left the house in his later years. His memoirs were also burned and only published in the year 1999 as a commented, shortened version. Goodreads article 1990

As a side note, the journalist who wrote the comments (Ugur Mumcu) was killed by a car bomb in 1993.

Book burnings were regularly happening throughout the 1920s in Turkish villages:

There are many stories of contemporary people trying to bury their books in their backyards to save them. Also remember, officially these people from remote villages weren’t able to read before the alphabet change. Books like Canli gömülmüs („Burried alive“) or Gökten topraga inmis („From the Sky into the ground“) featured this societal trauma, none of these books were ever translated into English nor are they printed currently [only one edition, then disappeared].

Just for comparison, the quality of Turkish Tatar knowledge:

Ottoman Turkish, Medical Parasitology Book, Anatomy of enteral parasites
Turkish book2.JPG
Published around 1890, printed in mass for (pre-)medical school students, in a script almost no one can read and probably never will again.

A new "halk" book ("book for the people")

These books were printed and distributed free for the public. The campaigns said "read you Turkish people, be literate".
Imagine that you buried your books in your backyard, the university library was burned down and they give you this as a replacement.

From the Sky into the Ground
This title is said to refer to the Quran [which were also buried in large numbers in backyards], as in the "we got a book from the sky, but had to burry its knowledge in the ground".

Which brings us to the next topic, the burning of the Sufi lodges.
Sufism is a form of Sunni Islam which bases itself on spiritual teachings of Ibn Arabi (an Arab theologist of the 10th century who predicted the rise of the Osman Empire, this will be thematisied in another thread, don’t worry ;)).

In new Turkey the military leaders (Ismet Inönü at the front) banned those Sufi lodges, the very heart of the Islamic Osman empire, and blamed them for the countries supposed problems. Then many of these lodges (or at least the buildings which were left) were burned down, together with most of the ancient books. Lost Sufi Lodges

Sufi books saved in the 1920s:

Another link: Comeback of Sufism

All english sources downplay the extent of these events, only a few articles of the 90s describe the devestation in the spiritual centers in its entirety.

Same process is happening in China right now (burning of Sufi lodges, burning of books, teaching Tatar children Mandarin).
Tatarian (proto-Gothic) mosque, destroyed by the CCP:
Guardian - Chinese culture war

Conclusion
The remnants of Osman Tartary were starved, their children indoctrinated, their language destroyed, the knowledge of the past erased (together with possible connections to 1812 and the Invasion of Greater Central Asian Tartary). The process was ended by the destruction of the spiritual and religious centers in Constantinople.

I hope I could give you a „guideline“ of how history was erased and how the PTB operate. Part 2 will probably take some time.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Fantastic thanks. A great start and looking forward to the rest of the series. I wonder is this where all the orphans in America came from, was that the same time period?

It appears it was.
The orphan trains operated between 1854 and 1929, relocating about 200,000 orphaned, abandoned, abused, or homeless children
SH Archive - Foundlings and the Orphan Trains: video by CONSPIRACY-R-US

I've noticed how much knowledge came from the Tartarian empire area to Europe while reading old European books and journals.

Edit: to add a link to the archived post Tartaria and the Golden Horde

Last edited:

TatarKhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Fantastic thanks. A great start and looking forward to the rest of the series. I wonder is this where all the orphans in America came from, was that the same time period?

It appears it was.
The orphan trains operated between 1854 and 1929, relocating about 200,000 orphaned, abandoned, abused, or homeless children
SH Archive - Foundlings and the Orphan Trains: video by CONSPIRACY-R-US

I've noticed how much knowledge came from the Tartarian empire area to Europe while reading old European books and journals.

Edit: to add a link to the archived post Tartaria and the Golden Horde
I would say that is absolutely true. No (grand-/)parents/relatives essentially means no independent knowledge for the growing children. This makes those children (whether alone because of war/famine/abduction) suggestible for malicious processes (double-think, brainwashing). As one can see a government who is influenced by the PTB (and the teachers they pay) do not care about the truth or about teaching children to be free and critical thinkers.

I would assume that people like General Kazim Karabekir are just a anomaly because they know enough to want to prevent it and are famous enough not to get "silenced" right away.

Even today this process is visible, but huge numbers of orphans, book burnings and alphabet changes are simply not necessary anymore. This job was essentially took over by smartphones and the Internet. Parents do not protest it, do not question it nor the information it contains. Old books are not even read anymore, just ask yourself: How would high schoolers react if their teacher would push them to read an old classic (Faust by Goethe for example)? They would be incredibly bored, because the modern world gives them more than enough dopamine (Instagram, Snapchat...).

Therefore I would say this process of subversion of native culture is itself outdated. Except of course someone somehow manages to convince a whole nation to abandon smartphones and read books.

This is the sad reality we live in. Perhaps sadder than the disappearance of millions of Osman books and the fact that people couldn't even read them if they existed.

This old subversion process is only of relevance at places modern technology didn't reach yet or is rejected by the people. I assume that is happening to our Uyghur Tatar brothers today in Western China.

The issue of orphan children I will include in a later thread.

Last edited:

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Would you mind linking to this thread in the thread entitled Burning books erasing memories? Thanks hn advance.

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score
In my old post „Tartaria and the Golden Horde“ I established the foundations for this thread series about the Ottoman Tartary.

If you haven’t read the Tartary posts from the old forum, here are the main points that were extensively explored:
(1) A Tartar empire existed in the past, encompassing most of Asia (and possibly even the Americans) and being inhabited by smart and capable people of various origins.
(2) Several types of architecture have been identified on this forum as being possibly being the remnants of Tartary.
(3) The technology of this time was erased and possibly superior to modern day technologies.
(4) The PTB covered it up, the Romanovs (see Catherine the Great and the rewriting process of the so called Russian Empire) being the main pawns in the game.

On these premises I explored in my past post „Tartaria and the Golden Horde“ that there is evidence for:
(1) a unified proto-Tartarian architecture (a mix of Central Asian Turkish and old Slavonic motifs).
(2) the enourmous size of the ruling city Sarai (bigger than Constantinople, Ibn Battuta)
(3) a alliance of the remnants of the Central Asian Tartary and the Ottoman Empire (betik).

In the following posts I want to explore the following thesis: The Ottoman Empire was part of Tartaria (at least in terms of alliance and technological exchange) and it’s people were the last ones to have a understanding / subconscious idea of what was once in the steppes of Asia. Therefore the process of history being deleted and subsequently rewritten by PTB had to happen in a relatively short period of time. This process we will explore first, because to understand how the PTB undermined what once was, one must first understand the end goal.

The Ottoman Empire lasted from the end of the Eastern Roman Empire (which it caused itself) to the year the Warner Film Company was founded. The largest extent of the former empire was from North Africa to Crimea and the Caucasus mountains. Lasting over 600 years and being inhabited by a huge variety of ethnic groups, languages and religions its archives were considered to be the most complete in terms of Islamic and Asian history.
The Osmans (= Ottoman is itself a rewritten name of the Catholic church, the name Otto / -man never existed in Turkish/Turkic/Asian languages) were ruling over the straits of the Bosphorus and had religious and political influence over the Egyptian arabs (= Suez strait) and the Indian Muslim communities (India = backbone of the English PTB). The British fought the Osmans in the WW1 to limit the influence of the „Dying Man of Europe“ and to gain control of the straits and their colonial subjects. After the defeat of the Osmans the „Turkish War of Independence“ was proclaimed and a war against occupying greek forces (= Byzantine PTB?) was declared, with the Turkish-English Treaty of Lausanne the borders of modern-day Turkey were established.

The First World War devasted the wide steppes of Anatolia, with historians suggesting that around 20% of the Osman population had perished because of hunger throughout the war. For example at Mount Lebanon 200,000 people (reducing the population by 50%) died because locust swarms destroyed the crops of Syria. Because of these horrible events 10,000s of orphans were left alone in the streets of the dying empire.

Palestinians in 1915

(1) The new leaders of what once was the Osman Empire fixed the food shortage and saved their people.
(2) They ignored the food shortage and spend the next 10 years trying to get rid of the Osman archives.

Of course, option no. 2 happened. The whole Ottoman archives containing over 1,000,000 original documents [these were not written under PTB/Jesuit/Mason influence] containing the possible truth about Greater Tartary were declared „scrap paper“ and send to Bulgaria into the hands of the Bulgarian St Cyril and Methodius National Library.

There are more than one million archival records about Ottoman Empire in the department of Rare Works of Bulgarian St Cyril and Methodius National Library […]. More than ninety percent of the records are in Ottoman Turkish language and the rest are Arabic and Persian. There are 170 Kadi Records in the library. There are also 720 notebooks in the Rare Works Department. Most of these books are related to state administration, and they contain important information about the social, economic and cultural life of all cities. The records include mukata, timar, debt records, tax records and population records.
Rclis Research Paper
A large part of the archival records came to the library as a result of a big negligence when a train full of valuable records consisting of military, financial, commercial, political, legal, literary, maritime and science history, etc. was sold to Bulgaria for the price of scrap paper. [...] The migration story of Ottoman Archive records stretching from Istanbul to Sofia starts in May 1931 with the sell-out of a part of the Archive of the Treasury records by Istanbul Financial Office seeking to eliminate dead letter for the price of dry grass and rag, 3 penny 12 para (1/40 of a penny) for an okka to a paper mill nearby Sofia. Since it did not write the Ottoman archival records on the records sold in the sales announcements given to the newspapers (the ones sold in the announcements were described as scrap paper), no one was initially aware of this event.

A letter by contemporary intellectual Muallim Cevdet to Prime Minister Ismet Inönü:
Now some hundred thousands of these records must have flown away. It must have been decided to demolish some more of the books. This will happen soon too. Oh General, why would we burn these books in fire instead of granting to a museum? Are we wild?”“Taking courage from your pure conscience that enjoys brave words, I dare to say: if we have decided to commit a suicide in terms of science, history and civilization, why do we not sell these to the academies of London, Paris, Berlin, Peche for millions of Lira but hand them over to the Bulgarian factory for four or five hundred Lira?
Your Majesty, I beg you to save us from an act that will terribly humiliate us in the international scientific world and hint our enemies.
I am sure Muallim Cevdet was well aware of the secrets of the Osman archives and its significance in terms of science and power.

The only gratifying result in the migration story of the Ottoman Archive records from İstanbul to Sofia is that these records were not sent to the paper mill. Following the news coming out in the newspapers in Turkey concerning the issue, the Bulgarian consul general of the period informed his government that the papers which went to Bulgaria are not scrap paper, but are important archival records. Thereupon, Bulgarian authorities confiscated the records sent from Turkey to the paper mill to make paper clay at the Sofia railway station and bought these records from the paper factory.
Can you imagine a train full of unmanipulated documents covering the history from 1300s to the 1900s just disappearing into nowhere?

View attachment 8163

The Osman alphabet (containing 33 letters) was then „reformed“ into a Latin based alphabet and reduced into 29 letters. The official reason was that it would be easier to learn for the poor population, which of course was another subversion by the PTB.
Original documents and their copies were still floating around in Turkey and they had to be made unreadable for future generations.

Harf devriminin tek amacı ve hatta en önemli amacı okuma yazmanın yaygınlaşmasını sağlama değildir. Okur-yazar oranının düşük oluşunun yegâne sebebi alfabenin öğrenilmesinin zor olduğu değildi. Uzun yıllar devlet eğitim sorununa eğilmemiş, kütlesel eğitime önem vermemişti. […] Yeni nesiller, eski yazıyı öğrenemeyecekler, yeni yazı ile çıkan eserleri de biz denetleyecektik.
The change of the alphabet was made because of only one reason, this reason was certainly not to raise literacy rates. The literacy was not low because the [old] alphabet was complicated, it was low because the government didn’t give much attention to education [in the WW1 years]. […] The new pupils [~ students/scholars] won’t learn or use the old script, what they would write and publish we would control.
In regards to Ismet Inönü, Kazim Karabekir (another general during the war) wrote: „The Turkish language can never be represented by the latin alphabet. […] Our honorable script can be taught to poor children [yoksul] in one to two months“ [again a translation]

View attachment 8164
Karabekir himself was part of the effort to take care of masses of orphans left in the former empire and coordinated the education in so called yoksuluk evleri [orphanage]. He refused to cooperate with the PTB. This can be seen in the fact that he was later „identified“ as a possible counterrevolutionary against the government who tried to assassinate the ministers of Turkey [read shapegoat].

On the big banner on the right side: "Büyük kiz mektebi" (= Great Girls School).​

In his memoirs he writes: „I had many followers in our armed forces and many sympathizers in our administration. […] I receive intel of people in the highest stages of government hating me. My sons [evlad, referring to his officers in the army who he educated] warn me every time they come for Bayram [Islamic holiday].“

If you believe his daughter, he never left the house in his later years. His memoirs were also burned and only published in the year 1999 as a commented, shortened version. Goodreads article 1990

As a side note, the journalist who wrote the comments (Ugur Mumcu) was killed by a car bomb in 1993.

Book burnings were regularly happening throughout the 1920s in Turkish villages:

There are many stories of contemporary people trying to bury their books in their backyards to save them. Also remember, officially these people from remote villages weren’t able to read before the alphabet change. Books like Canli gömülmüs („Burried alive“) or Gökten topraga inmis („From the Sky into the ground“) featured this societal trauma, none of these books were ever translated into English nor are they printed currently [only one edition, then disappeared].

View attachment 8165
Published around 1890, printed in mass for (pre-)medical school students, in a script almost no one can read and probably never will again.

These books were printed and distributed free for the public. The campaigns said "read you Turkish people, be literate".
Imagine that you buried your books in your backyard, the university library was burned down and they give you this as a replacement.

This title is said to refer to the Quran [which were also buried in large numbers in backyards], as in the "we got a book from the sky, but had to burry its knowledge in the ground".

Sufism is a form of Sunni Islam which bases itself on spiritual teachings of Ibn Arabi (an Arab theologist of the 10th century who predicted the rise of the Osman Empire, this will be thematisied in another thread, don’t worry ;)).

In new Turkey the military leaders (Ismet Inönü at the front) banned those Sufi lodges, the very heart of the Islamic Osman empire, and blamed them for the countries supposed problems. Then many of these lodges (or at least the buildings which were left) were burned down, together with most of the ancient books. Lost Sufi Lodges

All english sources downplay the extent of these events, only a few articles of the 90s describe the devestation in the spiritual centers in its entirety.

Same process is happening in China right now (burning of Sufi lodges, burning of books, teaching Tatar children Mandarin).

Conclusion
The remnants of Osman Tartary were starved, their children indoctrinated, their language destroyed, the knowledge of the past erased (together with possible connections to 1812 and the Invasion of Greater Central Asian Tartary). The process was ended by the destruction of the spiritual and religious centers in Constantinople.

I hope I could give you a „guideline“ of how history was erased and how the PTB operate. Part 2 will probably take some time.
According to my source, a physician of pre-Catherine lineage, the Tartaryah alphabet originally contained 120 letters as did also some pre 1700 AD Russian.
Being of Polish royal lineage I can neither confirm nor deny that.
But, I AM looking for that alphabet still. And, getting closer.
I emphasize, all N. American native languages where I have looked at the written form, especially if transcribed by english or spanish invaders, contain, at least, 2 to 3 times the letters of english.
Letters are pictograms far more than they are placeholders.
As an example: the Inuit, and related, have 40 different words for different snow(s). Not including ice.
How many do you know in English?
If we feel like we are getting dumber then maybe we are!
Let us be succinct.

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Tremendous thread surprised no dots with orphan trains. What a world!

Palestinians in 1915

Rclis Research Paper

View attachment 8163

View attachment 8164

View attachment 8165

Conclusion

Waiting for part 2n

TatarKhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Palestinians in 1915

Rclis Research Paper

View attachment 8163

View attachment 8164

View attachment 8165

Conclusion

According to my source, a physician of pre-Catherine lineage, the Tartaryah alphabet originally contained 120 letters as did also some pre 1700 AD Russian.
I emphasize, all N. American native languages where I have looked at the written form, especially if transcribed by english or spanish invaders, contain, at least, 2 to 3 times the letters of english.
As an example: the Inuit, and related, have 40 different words for different snow(s). Not including ice.
Let us be succinct.
The thing is that a multicultural society will always adapt these cultures into their language use. I can give you a few examples of Osman Tatar language use:

Osman Turkish written in a modified Hebrew script:
Hebrew.jpg

Osman Turkish written in Armenian script:
825520-3.png

Syrian newspaper from pre-WW1 mixed Turkish, Syriac and Arabic:
825520-9.png

Newspaper published by Kazan Tatar refugees in Constantinople
("Turan" = mythical homeland of the Tatars):
unnamed.jpg
As one can see many script were used to write in various forms of the Turkish/Tatar language. To put it in the words of German officers who stayed in Osman Tartary during the war "the language is so extensive, they needed multiple alphabets to write it" [I am paraphrasing here, couldn't find the exact quote]. Also every word from other languages (especially Farsi and Arabic) were written in the grammatical forms of their original languages resulting in the need to learn multiple grammars to comprehend academic texts. For example a arabic "W" can at the same time be u/ü/o/ö/i. I think this added to the mystery of Turk/Tatar languages from the Western point of view.

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score

Palestinians in 1915

Rclis Research Paper

View attachment 8163

View attachment 8164

View attachment 8165

Conclusion

Let us be succinct.
The thing is that a multicultural society will always adapt these cultures into their language use. I can give you a few examples of Osman Tatar language use:

Osman Turkish written in a modified Hebrew script:
View attachment 8196

Osman Turkish written in Armenian script:
View attachment 8197

Syrian newspaper from pre-WW1 mixed Turkish, Syriac and Arabic:
View attachment 8198

Newspaper published by Kazan Tatar refugees in Constantinople
("Turan" = mythical homeland of the Tatars):
View attachment 8199
As one can see many script were used to write in various forms of the Turkish/Tatar language. To put it in the words of German officers who stayed in Osman Tartary during the war "the language is so extensive, they needed multiple alphabets to write it" [I am paraphrasing here, couldn't find the exact quote]. Also every word from other languages (especially Farsi and Arabic) were written in the grammatical forms of their original languages resulting in the need to learn multiple grammars to comprehend academic texts. For example a arabic "W" can at the same time be u/ü/o/ö/i. I think this added to the mystery of Turk/Tatar languages from the Western point of view.
Did you mean the 'mystery' or the 'misery' of interpreting everything, from personal names to geographic names, as entrusted to us from generations past? My head swims, but, slowly, very slowly, I seem to be getting it. I do have, half of, the abstract concept absorbed though not the understanding to even comprehend the close parallels between Hebrew and Arabic, as an example. Neither is native for me. I have some grasp of french and german in addition to english which is native for me. That is relatively easy since there is so much similar both grammatically and phonetically. Nonetheless it is places like here, and people like you, which will open my mind further. Even if off hand for you it may well be critical for me. Thanks for the feedback. Please, please, please continue with your line of thought and work as we all seek to get up to speed. Or, recognize who my, and our, ancestors were and thereby understand better who we actually are. Maybe, even, whom we may become.
I conclude, right or wrong, that the Indo-European language is actually Tartarian and that it is right in front of us but we need the key to unlock what we see. The original Tartarian alphabet seems lost??? Or obliterated! Do you know?
Meantime, it is quintessential we understand each other, all others, with no lack of clarity. I note: apparently, in Tartaryah central (northeast Siberia) some individuals could speak up to 30 dialects; maybe more. And, the primary written language, Tartaryan?!, could be read upside down???
That presents a challenge or two.

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just a thought in the 1998 Brave New World film they have a festival on Ash Wednesday?
Just a thought in the 1998 Brave New World film they have a festival on Ash Wednesday?

mr. crow

Reaction score

Palestinians in 1915

Rclis Research Paper

View attachment 8163

View attachment 8164

View attachment 8165

Conclusion
Aaron Lansky saved 1.5 million Yiddish books, the older Jews were just tossing them out, some cultural genocides are self induced

MaziarMohajer

Reaction score
something has happened in Iran too, you can speak Turkish ( so called Azari ) which is very close to turkey dialect but you are not allowed to write in Turkish with so called Arabic alphabet. Still here people can read Turkish in Arabic alphabet ( I can do it but with no complete understanding)

TatarKhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
something has happened in Iran too, you can speak Turkish ( so called Azari ) which is very close to turkey dialect but you are not allowed to write in Turkish with so called Arabic alphabet. Still here people can read Turkish in Arabic alphabet ( I can do it but with no complete understanding)
The problem in Iran is that through Western proxies like Reza Shah (no offence for our Iranian friends, but this is true) the people got pushed or rather forced to only use a Standard form of Persian in official places (government buildings, schools, universities). The Adabiyat of Persia (Farsi, Kurdi, Turki, Baloch, Dilimli) slowly downgraded into Adabiyat-e Farsi (Literature in Persian). In this process Southern Azeri Turkish (Tebriz) got suppressed, one of the reasons being that Reza Shah wanted a "modern nation state" and therefore tried to suppress the Azeri Turkish language (= the language of every Shah since year 1000, next to Persian of course).
As happened with Osman Turkish the language we know as Farsi today got reduced in vocubulary, most "old Persian" words can be rather found in Dari (Afghan Persian, because simply the standardization did not happen). History repeats itself, Reza Shah himself admitted to copying the process of modernization that happened in Turkey at that time.
@MaziarMohajer if you are interested you can read the Varliq magazine written by a Azeri Turkish linguist in the 1990s. Should give you an idea how interconnected the different languages of Persia are.

Users who are viewing this thread