SH.org OP Date
2019-11-01 03:04:16
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Wanted to bring up uniforms related suspicions I have. I chose 1812 time frame, but it could equally be applied to the entire 1775-1865 time gap, I think. Essentially, it appears that we have been misled and uniform affiliations were intentionally mixed up.
  • These suspicions are partly based on the fact that certain Russian soldiers preferred to speak French at the time.
    • There are various explanations (+1) for that, but I believe those explanations are plausible enough for the masses to ignore the issue.
  • Both British and American soldiers spoke English.
  • Main suspect is the striking uniform similarity.
    • How did they fight in the hours between dusk and dawn?
Thursday Night Football
tnf-3.jpg

For this tiny article I chose two major 1812 conflicts, with the following main player:
From the narrative compliant history we know the following facts:
  • 1812 Russia vs. France
    • Russia: Regular Army (green) supported by Volunteer/Militia Units
    • France: Regular Army (blue)
      • Navy is not considered
  • 1812 USA vs. England
    • USA: Regular Army (blue) supported by Volunteer/Militia Units
    • England: Regular Army (red)
      • Navy and Natives Tribes are not considered
Note: The color break down is consistent with the main narrative compliant color schemes of the involved uniforms. At the same time, additional digging into uniforms shows that all of these colors were active in any of the involved sides. Here is an example of what I'm talking about. With enough digging green color will also reveal itself.

My Hypothesis
I believe that the incoming New World Order was in the process of taking over the Old World setup. I am not saying that I'm right about any of this, but that's my opinion on the matter.
  • New World Order
    • Blue French, Blue American, Red British and Green Russian
  • Old World Order
    • American and Russian Volunteer/Militia
New World Order
Russia: RA
1_rus.jpg

France: RA
1_fra.jpg

USA: RA
1_us.jpg

England: RA
1_brits.jpg

Old World Order
Russian Volunteer/Militia Units
1_rus_tart.jpg

American Volunteer/Militia Units
1_us_tart.jpg
Some of the American Militia Uniforms not shown here are more in line with the Regular Army ones, but for me this is an additional reason to question the narrative.
kd_separator.jpg
I believe the above pattern applies, but not limited to the following events:
Venezuelan Independence War
Batalla-de-Carabobo.jpg
kd_separator.jpg
KD: Certain things simply do not pass the smell tests, and I believe this is one of those. Apart from this amazing timing, when the entire world chose to simultaneously fight for independence, they also selected the same tailor for the uniform provider.
  • In my opinion a certain region of the World lucked out during some catastrophic event. That lucky region still had its pre-catastrophic infrastructure and technology available. That region moved in and conquered the survivors elsewhere.
  • The Old World Order could be Tartarian in nature for some. I am not that sure, but nothing is impossible.
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived SH.org replies to this OP: Uniforms: Old World Order vs. New World Order

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JWW427 Black Robes and Uniforms Symbology 5
D Lost now found 3000 year old Golden City, Egypt again. Who says so? General 4
Catalyst An overlooked symbol of the old civilization Symbology 41
Timeshifter 12,500 year old wall art discovered in remote Amazon forrest General 5
runfox Old pics of Colombia, S. America, and theories about the mudflood Buildings and Structures 3
dreamtime Ireland as an example of old-world governance General 52
pushamaku Video: Exploring Tartaria - Old World Secrets REVEALED! General 37
F The Nature of the Beast (Part 1) Religion: Old World vs New World General 20
Petrenko Descendants of Julius Caesar Octavian Augustus - rulers of the Old Russian kingdom General 8
Timeshifter SH Archive 200,000 year old bedding discovered... General 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Antarctica’s 68 million ear old ‘deflated football’ fossil is world’s second-biggest egg General 0
K SH Archive Giant woman's bust statue on old maps of Cairo Investigation Requests 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Siberia: 18,000-year-old frozen 'dog' stumps scientists General 0
Timeshifter SH Archive 2,500 year old chariot found complete with rider and horses General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 5,000 year old NYC in Israel: Gaser, Gazer, Gezer General 0
anotherlayer SH Archive Turkey prepares to flood 12,000-year-old city to build dam General 0
AthroposRex SH Archive Copper bullets found in 70 million year old limestone. General 0
Timeshifter SH Archive 140 million year old Dinosaur Bone Unearthed in France General 0
Timeshifter SH Archive College student finds 65-million-year-old fossil of Triceratops skull in North Dakota badlands General 0
Archive SH Archive Interesting Finds on Old Japanese Maps General 0
anotherlayer SH Archive General Old Photo Shenanigans Photographic Analysis 0
KD Archive SH Archive Cell phone or not? What's on the old paintings? General 0
M Betty Boop shows magnetic field failing, economic reset and mud flood covering of old structures. Sun Activity, Comets and Magnetic Reversal 14
SuperTrouper 1891 Exhibition Building and Concert Hall (The Old Museum), Brisbane, Australia Expositions and Exhibitions 0
Maxine Are the old replies to threads from SH.ORG gonna be restored in some way? Forum Management 23
Archive SH Archive Very Old Maps Maps and Cartography 0
JWW427 SH Archive Old world order. The World we lost. Buildings and Structures 0
Onthebit SH Archive See the 1,000-Year-Old Windmills Still in Use Today General 1
AgentOrange5 SH Archive Did Old English Really Morph Into Modern English? Etymology and Languages 5
Archive SH Archive Boston: The Old State House Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 1,700 year old Roman Egg. Discovered in UK. General 0
Timeshifter SH Archive 2,500-year-old ancient Greek shipwrecks may hold key to lost port General 0
Timeshifter SH Archive 500-year-old frozen bodies are ‘North America’s best preserved mummies General 0
KD Archive SH Archive The Grand Canyon is under 450 years old...? General 0
KD Archive SH Archive The Old Testament was created in the 15th Century General 5
Timeshifter SH Archive A 500-Year-Old Shipwreck Has Turned Up Perfectly Intact on Bottom of The Baltic Sea General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 2,300 year old bark shield General 0
Maxine SH Archive Old Helmets with Spires (Spikes) General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 6,000 year old axe General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 3,000 year old talking Chinese pants General 0
Archive SH Archive Heiltsuk people of Triquet Island. 14,000+ year old settlement General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 5,500 year old leather shoe General 0
Archive SH Archive Toilet repair leads to centuries old chambers Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Radionics: pseudoscience, old tech, placebo? General 0
Broken Agate SH Archive Great postcard finds showing old buildings Buildings and Structures 0
W SH Archive 32,000 Year-Old Plant Brought Back to Life General 4
KD Archive SH Archive 1200s Old London Bridge: what do we know? Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Old newspaper articles on Chilaga General 0
Archive SH Archive Eski Kermen: it means Old Fortress in Tatar (Tartar) General 0
anotherlayer SH Archive Old World megadroughts and pluvials during the Common Era Mud Flood and Dust Storm Theory 0