Video Evidence of Leviathan

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just stumbled on an amazing video, where a so called glacier calving is filmed. We see that the ice breaks, but watch what is breaking the ice from underneath!

From ca 1:50 you see the head of a gigantic sea snake, here are some pics, but watch the video first!

Leviathan.jpg
Leviathan1.jpg

They say it's this a glacier mountain or something breaking the ice, but just look for yourself, something massive is breaking the ice from underneath, and water and broken ice is running of its back. They say the area that got calved is nearly the size of Manhattan! For me this is clear evidence of a gigantic see creature, but at the same time, i still can't believe what i'm seeing here. My mind got blown these days.. Here is a Video from George (Mudfossil University) about that thing.

Last edited:

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
That is just ice as far as I am concerned. I tried really hard (I do belive there is/was gigantic creatures)but I can not see there any gigantic snake.
OK, but what is pushing the black ice from underneath? Even if it's not a creature, you still have to ask yourself what kind of force can push the ice from underneath like that? Maybe their is a normal explanation for this, but if you look closely and slow down the tempo, on some spots you see even more evidence of a creature like a tail. (4:15) Also this is footage is heavy edited, and some people asked for the full video, but got no reply.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
To me it appears to be the lower side of the glacier which had been underwater before. It doesn't move like a living creature, it behaves like a solid block as well.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
To me it appears to be the lower side of the glacier which had been underwater before. It doesn't move like a living creature, it behaves like a solid block as well.
But why is the black ice moving up and down? Also consider the possible scale of the creature, the slit of the mouth and eyes, and the fact that it was filmed from a large distance, so i can get why it might seem as block. Later in the video at around 4:00, it is playing faster, so it needs to be slowed down, and look closely how the ice is breaking, and the direction it is pulled from the force underneath. It looks like the ice is following the direction the creature is swimming, while breaking through the layers of ice.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just played it at half speed and the bit where the whale shaped black thing emerges appears to be faked as nothing else within the frame is moving whereas prior to that all the cuts are showing all manner of movement.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just stumbled on an amazing video, where a so called glacier calving is filmed. We see that the ice breaks, but watch what is breaking the ice from underneath!

From ca 1:50 you see the head of a gigantic sea snake, here are some pics, but watch the video first!

They say it's this a glacier mountain or something breaking the ice, but just look for yourself, something massive is breaking the ice from underneath, and water and broken ice is running of its back. They say the area that got calved is nearly the size of Manhattan! For me this is clear evidence of a gigantic see creature, but at the same time, i still can't believe what i'm seeing here. My mind got blown these days.. Here is a Video from George (Mudfossil University) about that thing.
I don't think anyone can say for certain from this footage what the 'object' may be that clearly appears in the video. It could be the bottom of the ice, a large rock rising up due to the force of the displacement or even a huge creature. I won't discount that option as these types of creatures are visible in the oceans on old maps we've been checking out.

wommak

Reaction score
That is just ice as far as I am concerned. I tried really hard (I do belive there is/was gigantic creatures)but I can not see there any gigantic snake.
OK, but what is pushing the black ice from underneath? Even if it's not a creature, you still have to ask yourself what kind of force can push the ice from underneath like that? Maybe their is a normal explanation for this, but if you look closely and slow down the tempo, on some spots you see even more evidence of a creature like a tail. (4:15) Also this is footage is heavy edited, and some people asked for the full video, but got no reply.
It is because mass centre is closer to the top so when it breaks of it flips over, at least theat is simplified theory.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It is because mass centre is closer to the top so when it breaks of it flips over, at least theat is simplified theory.
I thought a lot about your point, and i can get the idea, of how the lower black ice somehow breaks and then pushes upward, this could be a explanation for some of the things we are seeing, i give you that.
But, im still not convinced how this could possibly explain what we are seeing at the 4 minute mark. The way everything is pulled in a sideways direction, and how the speed of the flow changes, just think how a see creature accelerates and flows in certain intervals through water.
So what is the cause of this current we see, and why it is changing velocity?

wommak

Reaction score
I thought a lot about your point, and i can get the idea, of how the lower black ice somehow breaks and then pushes upward, this could be a explanation for some of the things we are seeing, i give you that.
But, im still not convinced how this could possibly explain what we are seeing at the 4 minute mark. The way everything is pulled in a sideways direction, and how the speed of the flow changes, just think how a see creature accelerates and flows in certain intervals through water.
So what is the cause of this current we see, and why it is changing velocity?
Ice is pulled outwards because it is only direction it can freely float. We have tides, and currents in oceans also vertical(convection) movement of water. When those glaciers break off it has some energy in which is transferred to water causing waves and those can bounce of the glacier causing turbulent flows. I am sorry to be the one that spoils your fun but there is nothing unusual in it. Peace.