Video: Exploring Tartaria - Old World Secrets REVEALED!

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Nicely produced videos from a new YT channel, Exploring Tartaria, suggesting that Christ's millennial kingdom has already happened supported by a lot of the alternative history research found on sites like this one. Highly recommend and could definitely be shared with others to introduce them to these topics.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Nicely produced videos from a new YT channel, Exploring Tartaria, suggesting that Christ's millennial kingdom has already happened supported by a lot of the alternative history research found on sites like this one. Highly recommend and could definitely be shared with others to introduce them to these topics.

annoying music, but interesting presentation and promising channel! Even though she confused Tartaria with the entire Old World.

Her idea is based on the following video:

I like the theory that the Millenial Reign ended some time ago, maybe 500 years in 1492 (?), and we are at the end of the reign of evil.

A season is a quarter of a year. The millenial reign is 1,000 years. A season - 250 years? End of millenial reign around 1800?

Anachronos

Trusted Member
Reaction score

annoying music, but interesting presentation and promising channel! Even though she confused Tartaria with the entire Old World.

Her idea is based on the following video:

I like the theory that the Millenial Reign ended some time ago, maybe 500 years in 1492 (?), and we are at the end of the reign of evil.

A season is a quarter of a year. The millenial reign is 1,000 years. A season - 250 years? End of millenial reign around 1800?
It would make sense, especially if you consider that most of history was made up at late 1700 - early 1800

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of what I speculated elsewhere, but the word "little season" in the context of the 1000 year reign does give more credibility to the idea of 250 years:

I am convinced the main purpose of calendars was to understand when a gateway opens between two ages, and one age probably has sub-ages as well. Understanding the cyclical nature of reality probably means a lot of power, especially if you know when certain things happen, as the turnover is probably always accompanied by a cataclysm of sorts. Our past gives us some clues about time frames. Something seems to happen at least every 250 years. Could be that we are looking at four grand descending ages of 1000 year length, and sub-ages of 250 year length, and four ascending ages, with eight total ages, and the eighth one is also the first one of the next grand cycle. (7 and 8 come up a lot in esoterica)

The destruction of the true calendars of the past and it's replacement with the modern calendar happened to conceal this knowledge from the masses. Unfortunately, nowadays we don't have any way to know where we really are in the cycle.

Given the total concealment of knowledge, we are probably in the last parts of downward spiral of the ages, shortly before an upward cycle is beginning.

The knowledge about cycles and cataclysm is necessary to build a thriving civilization, and the PTB probably still have that knowledge, periodically disappearing into underground structures to survive the resets.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
What I'm starting to think is that the 'dark ages' between 500 and 1500 AD were invented to invert the truth about the 1000 year millenial kingdom, but additionally they also stretched the 1500 date - in reality 1500 was around 200-300 years ago. The Gregorian calendar reform probably did happen in 1582, but 1582 was 82 years after armageddon - probably in the 18th century. and with the reform they changed 1582 to 1782 or something.

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
The videos from the Exploring Tartaria channel are highly professional. There's money behind them, they aren't home-made efforts from someone cutting and pasting clips from other videos.

I'm reminded of when the Flat Earth topic was taken over some years ago by the religionists with their biblical Firmament and Dome model. Perhaps now they've turned their attention to the emerging Tartaria/Alternative History field?

(That's not to say that I'm a Flatearther and neither is it intended to kick of any further discussion of that topic.)

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
The videos from the Exploring Tartaria channel are highly professional. There's money behind them, they aren't home-made efforts from someone cutting and pasting clips from other videos.

I'm reminded of when the Flat Earth topic was taken over some years ago by the religionists with their biblical Firmament and Dome model. Perhaps now they've turned their attention to the emerging Tartaria/Alternative History field?

(That's not to say that I'm a Flatearther and neither is it intended to kick of any further discussion of that topic.)
Those christian groups do have some strong family and church networks, which makes collaboration easy.

Sanctus Martinus

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Just because someone has knowledge about quality video production doesn't mean there is a network behind them. But, there is certaintly some money to be made from "conspiracy" videos. (Through Patreon and Ads)

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What I'm starting to think is that the 'dark ages' between 500 and 1500 AD were invented to invert the truth about the 1000 year millenial kingdom, but additionally they also stretched the 1500 date - in reality 1500 was around 200-300 years ago. The Gregorian calendar reform probably did happen in 1582, but 1582 was 82 years after armageddon - probably in the 18th century. and with the reform they changed 1582 to 1782 or something.
I find this subject quite stimulating, suggesting that Christ's millennial kingdom has already happened, as it opens up a new door for inquiry. Thanks to Pushamaku for bringing this to our attention, also to Dreamtime in keeping this kind of thread alive.

I note in the Youtube comment section for one of the 'Exploring Tartaria' videos, that both AutoDidactic and CONSPIRACY-R-US give kudos to the woman who narrates the videos. One or both of them said it helped fill in some important gaps in their thinking. My sense is that we will hear more on this subject.

The theory gives a tidy set of bookmarks for much of the high culture we see from the past. There is a beginning and an end and it was a reign of enlightened beings. It's exhilarating to consider that this elevated human and god consciousness ruled the 3D world for 1,000 years. Just this realization alone is enough to give me the spiritual armor I need.

We can argue dates, scripture, the why of Tribulation, why satan is now loosed upon the world, and why his time is up, but that is all extra to the central theme that life on earth was once bountiful and enlightened and could become so again. We don't really know what will happen in the future, even though Biblical scripture gives us a prediction. But we can take solace that the world once experienced such a golden age. There is evidence of it everywhere. Perhaps in another incarnation some of us lived in those times.

Maybe that's not enough for some to find a refuge in the past, but for me it's a gateway to some kind of rapture. Just looking at the images of grand architecture, urban layouts, star citadels, paintings of saints, bucolic landscapes, stained glass, sculptures quickens my heartbeat and triggers a memory of such a wonderful time. I have also physically experienced these images and these places during my lifetime, so that has helped a lot. It has made me terribly happy to be a part of it.

The Biblical notion that our world is nearing the end of the reign of satan after his ‘little season’ of control is welcoming. Add the vision of a world then coming into being that will combine the 3D and 5D spiritual realm into an everlasting reality is enough to make you want to become a Christian.

Well, I suppose I already am, but haven’t given it that name. I still need to do some healing in light of how this tradition has been corrupted.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I find this subject quite stimulating, suggesting that Christ's millennial kingdom has already happened, as it opens up a new door for inquiry. Thanks to Pushamaku for bringing this to our attention, also to Dreamtime in keeping this kind of thread alive.

I note in the Youtube comment section for one of the 'Exploring Tartaria' videos, that both AutoDidactic and UAP give kudos to the woman who narrates the videos. One or both of them said it helped fill in some important gaps in their thinking. My sense is that we will hear more on this subject.

The theory gives a tidy set of bookmarks for much of the high culture we see from the past. There is a beginning and an end and it was a reign of enlightened beings. It's exhilarating to consider that this elevated human and god consciousness ruled the 3D world for 1,000 years. Just this realization alone is enough to give me the spiritual armor I need.

We can argue dates, scripture, the why of Tribulation, why satan is now loosed upon the world, and why his time is up, but that is all extra to the central theme that life on earth was once bountiful and enlightened and could become so again. We don't really know what will happen in the future, even though Biblical scripture gives us a prediction. But we can take solace that the world once experienced such a golden age. There is evidence of it everywhere. Perhaps in another incarnation some of us lived in those times.

Maybe that's not enough for some to find a refuge in the past, but for me it's a gateway to some kind of rapture. Just looking at the images of grand architecture, urban layouts, star citadels, paintings of saints, bucolic landscapes, stained glass, sculptures quickens my heartbeat and triggers a memory of such a wonderful time. I have also physically experienced these images and these places during my lifetime, so that has helped a lot. It has made me terribly happy to be a part of it.

The Biblical notion that our world is nearing the end of the reign of satan after his ‘little season’ of control is welcoming. Add the vision of a world then coming into being that will combine the 3D and 5D spiritual realm into an everlasting reality is enough to make you want to become a Christian.

Well, I suppose I already am, but haven’t given it that name. I still need to do some healing in light of how this tradition has been corrupted.
The given explanation answers a lot of the questions we have here. Whether it really happened that way, no one knows for certain, but I feel we are all coming closer to the truth every day, together, by focusing our intention and attention on awakening.

The reality is that we are all connected, not a single human being is isolated and exists independent from everyone else, and whatever is happening now and whatever happens in the future will be about humanity evolving, not about a couple individuals finding enlightment.

At one point everything will fall into place again. Until then, it will be a wild ride.

The 1000-year rule could explain our past: When such a world breaks down, you would expect that people try to emulate it - by establishing kingdoms, who's leaders claim to be in contact with the divine. Slowly, such an order crumbles as it is no longer kept together by spirit, and finally the old world was formally dismantled 100 years ago when the last kingdoms got replaced by 'democracies', an essential step for evil to gain control.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Nice video skills, to be sure. This stuff is getting out. Consciousness is changing. But, yeah, it is pretty superficial to tidy it all up with Biblical associations. What about the weird gargoyles on the Cathedrals, etc? What about iron instruments and local communities? Lion Man (above) might be right in his trepidations. I want the Christians I know to wake up to this, but they are so primitive.

Last edited:

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just because someone has knowledge about quality video production doesn't mean there is a network behind them.
True, but check out the footage. It's incredibly consistent across all of the different locations rather than having been compiled from different sources. It really looks like it's been specifically commissioned. Just my opinion though...

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I want the Christians I know to wake up to this, but they are so primitive.
Agreed. Religion in general is just another form of submission to the cunning deceivers. We are all capable of saving ourselves and do not need any saviour to do it on our behalf.

This is exactly what the dark ones want us to think because as enticing and warm fuzzy feeling such videos may emote especially in current predicaments it's only meant to once again chain you to the idea that you must answer to and follow another authority figure.

The sooner we all start to accept the responsibility for our own selves the sooner we all get out of this conundrum and 'evil' will go out without even a whimper.

Empower yourselves. And I do not mean that in 'hollywood' style for in the end you have only your Self to answer to. One day you will understand if not already.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the key word is "authority." I bet I'm not alone on this forum. Whenever someone utters this terms, since I was the littlest of boys, I have had an immediate adverse reaction. Claiming Tartaria as Grand Christendom gives me the hee bee gee bees.

Last edited:

trismegistus

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just because someone has knowledge about quality video production doesn't mean there is a network behind them.
True, but check out the footage. It's incredibly consistent across all of the different locations rather than having been compiled from different sources. It really looks like it's been specifically commissioned. Just my opinion though...
There are websites that sell subscriptions to stock footage, I would assume that is where the footage is sourced before I would assume that it was specifically commissioned for a YT video with less than 10k views in the first month.

I would imagine HD and drone footage can be found quite cheap nowadays. Whoever created these videos have a good eye for production value and knew where to draw the resources.

Reaction score
I hope this doesn’t offend anyone, everyone is free to believe what they want to, but I can’t help but express that this heavy injection of Christianity into the subject is a huge turn off for me. It’s not necessary to the subjects of stolen history or of Tartaria whatsoever, it neither adds to the research nor helps explain anything. It’s like reading articles from this forum then running it all through a pro Christian filter.

To me this smells of religious agenda, like the comparison to the flat earth movement above. I don’t trust this new twist on the subject at all. Again, I’m respectful of people’s beliefs, but I have a very very hard time understanding the logic behind believing history to be false while also believing something like Christianity or the bible. It screams cognitive dissonance to me. I’ve always seen religions as a herding tool of those in power, and if anything they were used to facilitate the deception and lies researched here. By the very logic of what the research done here is founded upon, if true spirituality is to be found in this world, it cannot be in any of the religions pushed and allowed to exist by TPTB.
Post automatically merged:

I just want to clarify that I’m well aware that religion often ties into history. I have no issue with this at all. Old religious documents have their historical worth. What I’m talking about in my previous post is taking all of it and resting it on a foundation that relies on the belief in the truth and accuracy of Christian concepts and “chronology” like Revelation, biblical end times, Christ’s reign, resurrection etc...

Last edited:

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Old religious documents have their historical worth.
Only needs to take facts into account in regard to who had created them and when - and not just have faith in "experts" with ulterior convictions and obligations. Most of those documents are admitted to be copies - created from an allegedly existing original by an alleged person that left no other trace.
Some are acknowledged as outright forgeries, like (to bring up my favourite example) the donation of Constantine.
And with Christian documents as those of other religions, they need to be seen in the "Divide and Conquer" context of the time they appeared. The subject of military occupation runs like a common thread through all of them ...

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I would imagine HD and drone footage can be found quite cheap nowadays.
That's not necessarily the only consideration. Getting permission to fly drones is becoming more and more difficult and in many countries you have to hold a special license to operate them. I would imagine that pushes up the price considerably.
It is licensed material, I already saw it in other videos.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Amen to the religious injection into many topics that don't need one.
However, though not my area of interest, does the term "Christ Consciousness" refer to one's Higher Self and the access to the Universal Consciousness?
Some have said the universe is 95% consciousness.
If there is a "second coming," does it refer to this? The Great Awakening?