• On Monday (April, 26) the site will be down for maintanance for around 12 hours, starting at 11:00 pm UTC as we complete the sh.org archive with the missing threads. 1300 new or upgraded threads will be added, and there will be complete reply archives for 2500 threads, adding around 20,000 replies.

Video Series: What On Earth Happened

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Very interesting 13-part video series takes you on a journey through many rabbit holes that many of us are familiar with already and puts some of the puzzle together.

Highly recommend even if you do not subscribe to flat earth theory as this is about so much more.

YT Channel:

Bitchute Channel:

Part One:

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Part two of the series features almost two minutes of footage shot from a plane flying by the ice wall. Almost two minutes of endless ice. The music choice was pretty appropriate, making the sight of the outer edge even more haunting than it already is.

What I find particularly intriguing is how the coastline of antarctica on modern maps of the world show the "continent's" outline as rugged and waved, yet in the aforementioned section of the video you can see it is pretty much a straight line, not rugged. In other words, more akin to what is depicted in flat Earth maps.

1614739847545.png

What you see in the video is nothing alike what you see in the common depiction of Antarctica.

I wonder what would happen to the man who decided to fly a plane across the edge. Would he be shot down? What consequences would he face?

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Funny that after watching all of those that youtube has not once recommended them in their algorithm.

Good to be reminded of this stuff!

Great introduction to what I call conspiracy realism!
What I find most intriguing is that when you type "flat Earth" in the search field on YT you only get parody videos. Not a single real documentary.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Very interesting 13-part video series takes you on a journey through many rabbit holes that many of us are familiar with already and puts some of the puzzle together.

Highly recommend even if you do not subscribe to flat earth theory as this is about so much more.

YT Channel:

Bitchute Channel:

Part One:

Great video series, thanks for recommending. Just finished the second one with the video of the ice wall at the end. My blood was already boiling with the Cessna plane and fishing boat testing the Antarctic exclusionary zone. It really does feel that we are being fenced in, with TPTB at the ready to intercept all trespassers and blow them out of the sky or water if need be.

Just amazing the extent of the deception that goes on to keep us off balance and clueless what our world is, and what it's all about. Such a deadly game our controllers are playing.

My feeling is that we do live on a prison planet at this stage of the human experiment. However, it's hard for me to believe that a small coterie of human know-it-alls are orchestrating the whole thing. IMHO, there's some other kind of influence going on that feels much more extensive than that. Whether off-planet or below the planet, or trans-dimensional, there's a spiritual battle going on for supremacy of this world, and there are immense powers at play.

I think we do perceive this battle going on, despite not understanding it. We can feel it in our bones that we are being lied to on an unfathomable scale. The good thing is that more people are beginning to wake up to the extent of the deception.

The trick is not to get stuck in limited hangouts, but to keep digging, because this rabbit hole is immeasurably deep.

Our vigilance in finding the truth is the only thing that will heal this world!

Merged post:
An interesting experiment I've not seen before:

In the third video in the series, at 15:00, there is an interesting experiment with a flashlight and a penny. When you place the penny in front of a larger light source to simulate the smaller moon in front of the larger sun, you have the light overwhelming the penny and there is no stable carona around the penny. The light from the sun envelops the moon and can not hide behind it, even if you place the penny at a distance from the light source so as to approximate its equal size.

The second experiment is with a flashlight that is the same size as the penny. Lo and behold when you place the penny in front of the light source, there's a perfect eclipse with a perfect carona around the penny (moon), with no light flooding its perimeter. This is how we see it in our sky.

This experiment is meant to prove that the sun and moon are of equal size in the not too distant firmament by the example of how eclipses are observed.

Last edited:

Huaqero

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am sure there is a lot of thought provoking material and footage in this series, however, right from the beginning, at around 1:30, there is that claim about Earth's motion and humans feeling it or not, that prevented me from continuing watching.
I'll give it a try, again, but the beginning was dissapointing, tbh...

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am sure there is a lot of thought provoking material and footage in this series, however, right from the beginning, at around 1:30, there is that claim about Earth's motion and humans feeling it or not, that prevented me from continuing watching.
Glad you brought that up as there are many much stronger arguments to choose from.. It made me wonder if it was put in there early on purpose... Hmmm.. In any case keep going and don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score

YT Channel:

Bitchute Channel:

Part One:

Great video series, thanks for recommending. Just finished the second one with the video of the ice wall at the end. My blood was already boiling with the Cessna plane and fishing boat testing the Antarctic exclusionary zone. It really does feel that we are being fenced in, with TPTB at the ready to intercept all trespassers and blow them out of the sky or water if need be.

Just amazing the extent of the deception that goes on to keep us off balance and clueless what our world is, and what it's all about. Such a deadly game our controllers are playing.

My feeling is that we do live on a prison planet at this stage of the human experiment. However, it's hard for me to believe that a small coterie of human know-it-alls are orchestrating the whole thing. IMHO, there's some other kind of influence going on that feels much more extensive than that. Whether off-planet or below the planet, or trans-dimensional, there's a spiritual battle going on for supremacy of this world, and there are immense powers at play.

I think we do perceive this battle going on, despite not understanding it. We can feel it in our bones that we are being lied to on an unfathomable scale. The good thing is that more people are beginning to wake up to the extent of the deception.

The trick is not to get stuck in limited hangouts, but to keep digging, because this rabbit hole is immeasurably deep.

Merged post:

In the third video in the series, at 15:00, there is an interesting experiment with a flashlight and a penny. When you place the penny in front of a larger light source to simulate the smaller moon in front of the larger sun, you have the light overwhelming the penny and there is no stable carona around the penny. The light from the sun envelops the moon and can not hide behind it, even if you place the penny at a distance from the light source so as to approximate its equal size.

The second experiment is with a flashlight that is the same size as the penny. Lo and behold when you place the penny in front of the light source, there's a perfect eclipse with a perfect carona around the penny (moon), with no light flooding its perimeter. This is how we see it in our sky.

This experiment is meant to prove that the sun and moon are of equal size in the not too distant firmament by the example of how eclipses are observed.
Freemason imagery depicts the sun and the moon to be the same size, often below an arc (the firmament?).
I don't remember where I heard that one of the freemason secrets concerns the true shape of the Earth. Perhaps the imagery gives us a clue.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score

YT Channel:

Bitchute Channel:

Part One:

Merged post:

Freemason imagery depicts the sun and the moon to be the same size, often below an arc (the firmament?).
I don't remember where I heard that one of the freemason secrets concerns the true shape of the Earth. Perhaps the imagery gives us a clue.
Wow, I just finished the eighth video in the series and I'm hooked. He's finally back onto flat earth proofs.

Prior to the eighth he goes into some depth about the money system, ruling oligarchies, secret societies, satanism, pedophelia, and more. I didn't expect that. I don't have a dispute with any of it and I think most SH members would find themselves on the same page. He's trying to cover ALL the bases in his video expose, with flat earth theory at the center of it all. We can find fault with his excluding some information on flat earth theory or stolen history matters, but hey, this guy's trying to cover a huge amount of ground here.

In the eighth video he shows some clips of rockets scraping the firmament in the night sky, plowing along the watery expanse like a boat. I never imagined that this might be what was going on. I also haven't realized that they've been trying to crack the firmament for a long time, and that earlier nuclear tests in the atmosphere had just that goal. There's more material and clips about what the 'watery' underside of this firmament is. Some of this material is at the bottom of the ocean!

My mind is getting blown and it feels good. For me there are a lot of new dots to connect here. I feel I'm getting closer to the bottom of this rabbit hole and I am trembling a bit and feeling quite grateful.

After I finish the series I hope to put together an overview. Beginning with the ninth video he starts to get more positive about what lies ahead, as he feels a big reveal is coming up.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Don't let that throw you off. All things considered, this series is a great eye-opener for those who are new to our falsified realm and an interesting presentation even for those of us who've done the research into all these aspects of the deception.

The only issue I would debate him on would be him listing Nimrod with the rest of the 'antichrists'.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Don't let that throw you off. All things considered, this series is a great eye-opener for those who are new to our falsified realm and an interesting presentation even for those of us who've done the research into all these aspects of the deception.

The only issue I would debate him on would be him listing Nimrod with the rest of the 'antichrists'.
Wow again, just finished episode 11. This guy is attempting to cover all the bases. Episode 10 is significant for his videos of electromagnetic processes showing how a sun and moon could hover and be fixed above a flat earth and follow a proscribed path. Also, his videos of stars and planets and their dancing light signatures blew my mind. I've seen these images before in other videos that use a Nikon P900, but haven't seen them replicated in experiments with water on a metal table that can shake the water in different frequencies. These geometric, flashing patterns when slowed down in speed look the same in water as the stars in the firmament! Conclusion - stars are water born phenomenon oscillating at different frequencies than one another. Color also affects frequency. He then goes into how the illumination might be occurring. The crazy thing is that he is using the language of everyday physics.

Episode 11 has thrown me for a loop. He thinks this world has become degraded by the introduction of carbon life forms and that the earth was once primarily silicone based. The so-called Devil's Tower in Wyoming was once a silicon tree, and shows many examples of other trunk forms around the world that we call unusual mountain shapes. I know that other people have already explored this idea.

He talks about what petrification is and that it is silicone based. Silica sand is a byproduct of felled trees, like our sawdust in a carbon world. The earth was once mined extensively for its silicone which existed in life forms that we no longer see on earth. The earth was once a beautiful crystalline place with giant flora. Some culture came here and mined the shit out of our realm, laying it to waste. They used carbon to render silicone in a more pure form and must have set our realm on fire. Volcanoes are mineral tailings and are self-combusting. The mid-ocean trenches and stretch marks are the scrapes of mining operations.

I don't know what to think about this leap into silicone life forms and world-wide mining operations by a bunch of evil doers. All the previous videos I can grok, but this one is pushing my buttons. Oh well, I'll keep an open mind. On to the 12th and 13th video tonight!

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't know what to think about this leap into silicone life forms and world-wide mining operations by a bunch of evil doers. All the previous videos I can grok, but this one is pushing my buttons. Oh well, I'll keep an open mind. On to the 12th and 13th video tonight!
Agreed there. Not quite sold on this one myself yet.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Kinda weak too in the 12th episode in regards to giants. Not sure why he included photos of supposed large human skeletons that most people know by now are obviously faked shots. He's slipping.

IMHO, the 12th episode could be skipped without missing much. Time to wrap up this series (not to belittle the great work he has done in previous episodes).

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm not 'sold' on it either as I don't know the entire science behind the possibilities however, I find it to be as good a hypothesis as any I've come across to explain the drastic differences in the SIZE of things as we've known them in our time compared to the 'past'. With more research being done, maybe we can improve on or replace this hypothesis.

Some attribute it to the atmosphere (oxygen content) but that would influence the whole environment.

Kinda weak too in the 12th episode in regards to giants. Not sure why he included photos of supposed large human skeletons that most people know by now are obviously faked shots. He's slipping.

IMHO, the 12th episode could be skipped without missing much. Time to wrap up this series (not to belittle the great work he has done in previous episodes).
Based on the amount of research covered in the videos, he may not be 'slipping' (although he should have mentioned the amount of falsification regarding this topic). Many articles in the 19th and 20th century mentioned finding giant skeletons but these are nowhere to be found today (as with all our ancient 'tech' relics). So to drive a point home, he used what was available (from pictures its hard to tell which is fake or not, especially in the old newspapers).

I think its evident from other factors, such as the size of the buildings, stairs, stones and the many references to giants in our 'scriptures' that there's a very high likelihood of their existence at some point in time.

Huaqero

Trusted Member
Reaction score
He thinks this world has become degraded by the introduction of carbon life forms and that the earth was once primarily silicone based.
I actually am very fond of the silicon-based life theory, which would be just one of the chemical stages of our planet's evolution.
However, I find the 'giant trees' thing rather silly, just a projection of our world images into a planetary phase that we cannot imagine.
Ancient mining, yes, giant trees no, for me.

And it is compatible to the most elegant theory I have ever read on the origins of life , the -intentionally, I think- obscured
Graham Cairns-Smith's one about the role of clay minerals.

It is rather simple: Any crystal is a replication code, imagine Sodium Chloride, 1part Na+/1part Cl- and you have auto-replication and a crystal forming up into the macro-scale.
Now, call this a 'genetic code', DNA's ancestor. Still, not life, but add impurities into the crystal that can still replicate and you now have a more complex code that can accumulate more and more 'successful' impurities, until it starts looking like a 'living stone' made of proto-cells.
In a later phase, clay minerals may evolve into silicone-based living stones with very complex crystal/genetic code, until carbon-based ones take over and the complexity explodes.
In each evolutionary step, the planet is transformed into something, chemically and visually, totally different from what it was before.

It is still the Theory of Evolution, only taken to the very beginning of the form of a simple salt, like sodium chloride.

And what does the 'controversy' against it look like? :
"His ideas are elegant, but there is a big problem: they have proved almost impossible to test. In 50 years there have only been a handful of experiments exploring Cairns-Smith's ideas.
The trouble is that there is no experimental technique for studying minerals at the tiny scales necessary to examine the processes Cairns-Smith outlined..."

Sooo, the problem is that we have no technique to test it and we didn't really bother to develop one. Interesting...

Anyway, the book is Seven Clues to the Origin of Life (A Scientific Detective Story) and I think this is the best answer we have so far

Last edited:

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
He thinks this world has become degraded by the introduction of carbon life forms and that the earth was once primarily silicone based.
I actually am very fond of the silicon-based life theory, which would be just one of the chemical stages of our planet's evolution.
However, I find the 'giant trees' thing rather silly, just a projection of our world images into a planetary phase that we cannot imagine.

And it is compatible to the most elegant theory I have ever read on the origins of life , the -intentionally, I think- obscured

It is rather simple: Any crystal is a replication code, imagine Sodium Chloride, 1part Na+/1part Cl- and you have auto-replication and a crystal forming up into the macro-scale.
Now, call this a 'genetic code', DNA's ancestor. Still, not life, but add impurities into the crystal that can still replicate and you now have a more complex code that can accumulate more and more 'successful' impurities, until it starts looking like a 'living stone' made of proto-cells.
In a later phase, clay minerals may evolve into silicone-based living stones with very complex crystal/genetic code, until carbon-based ones take over and the complexity explodes.
In each evolutionary step, the planet is transformed into something, chemically and visually, totally different from what it was before.

It is still the Theory of Evolution, only taken to the very beginning of the form of a simple salt, like sodium chloride.

"His ideas are elegant, but there is a big problem: they have proved almost impossible to test. In 50 years there have only been a handful of experiments exploring Cairns-Smith's ideas.
The trouble is that there is no experimental technique for studying minerals at the tiny scales necessary to examine the processes Cairns-Smith outlined..."

Sooo, the problem is that we have no technique to test it and we didn't really bother to develop one. Interesting...

Anyway, the book is Seven Clues to the Origin of Life (A Scientific Detective Story) and I think this is the best answer we have so far
My only question would be; At what point in the process does it become sentient life?

At what point does matter become LIVING matter? What is a soul/spirit? How do you create one?

I think its back to the lab for a few centuries for that one, with no likelihood of success.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score

My only question would be; At what point in the process does it become sentient life?

At what point does matter become LIVING matter? What is a soul/spirit? How do you create one?

I think its back to the lab for a few centuries for that one, with no likelihood of success.
Exactly. And more importantly, how does inanimate and unconscious material animate itself and become conscious or self aware?