SH Archive Replies Welcome the Dragon: 5G meets 3D Holographic Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: whitewave
Date: 2019-06-15 15:37:56
Project Blue Beam is supposed to be capable of this. Watch for the second coming of Christ; it may be courtesy of TPTB!

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Timeshifter
Date: 2019-06-15 16:24:39
Along with Microsofts portable Holoportation

Welcome to the future...

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Effie
Date: 2019-06-15 16:58:16
Video is a bit misleading. Seems like you were only able to see the dragon via smart phone augmented reality (AR).

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: asatiger1966
Date: 2019-06-16 03:07:29
As stated before, the use of holographic projections was used during 1966. One clue they make no noise, silent, at that time, now?
What was their range? Acknowledging the terrain where we witnessed them, my guess three klicks for sure maybe five klicks.
Today they fly a 747 over the beach in France for miles and thousands watch it vanish. "You do not know what you do not know"

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2019-06-16 03:18:26
Pray for discernment.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Cameronsmith
Date: 2019-08-01 18:10:31
Blue beam coming soon. Who's seen the new Spiderman Far From Home movie? Drones + holograms. Fake alien invasion will be done the same way. And fake Jesus. And unfortunately the masses will be convinced it's all real

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Worsaae
Date: 2019-08-01 19:17:23
If it's anything like other sport events in South Korea, then you cannot see this dragon in real life.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: hajni
Date: 2019-11-27 16:48:35
I wonder maybe the technology was ready many years before that?
KONRAD KULCHYK who is a physicist specializing in laser applications ( the title of his book is: We are not alone in the Universe: From the origins of civilizations and religions to Humankind's final destiny) he writes very interesting things on the possible technology behind of the apparitions in Fatima in the year 1917.
He noticed from the descriptions provided by the witnesses that the observed display was similar to present laser shows and could be easily arranged using existing technology.
He asks the question: "what or who was hidden behind these events and what purpose did they serve?"
In the Appendix of the book there is full "additional information on optical techniques used in Fatima"
The author of the book is wholly convinced that only some extraterrestrial force was capable to do the job in 1917, but I think here are people, who are not so sure.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: HulkSmash
Date: 2019-11-27 17:28:04
I remember years ago a conference for 3D interacting, mobile, and sound producing, holograms displayed a small helicopter flying around the room. It was surreal. It very much looked real and sounded real. It was very freaky indeed and I realized then that this could/would be used for trickery without a doubt. Its my opinion that part of the reason they are trying to ionize the atmosphere with the metallic salts and then hit them with a NEXRAD device, is to create a working 3D "video screen". And yes, I think Spiderman Far from Home, is warning us in a sense. I think if we see crazy shit happening in our skies, we all need to be very, very suspect and record everything.

irishbalt

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: irishbalt
Date: 2019-11-27 18:19:34
Fatima is a difficult one.

I think of what the world was at that time and where we are today and I do not believe it to be entirely wise to discount the spiritual element and here is why.

We are highly limited beings. Our auditory, visual and olfactory senses are so limited and yet, with hubris we believe we have a full concept of this realm.

How limited? Here is a link giving some information:
Limits of Your Senses by Ron Kurtus - Understanding Your Senses: School for Champions

Compared to many creatures which we are given authority over (strictly from a Biblical narrative) humans are physically frail, our sense of smell and hearing are so poor we have dogs to broaden our range of perception. Our vision is highly limited, viewing less than I believe 5 percent of the visual spectrum.

Is it any wonder we are referred to as sheep? Is it any wonder that the shepherd/sheep narrative is used? "A good shepherd" was the term used for the proper exercise of rule by a monarch.

So I will ask again, is it wise to completely discount the spiritual possibility of an event like Fatima? Also is it beyond the realm of possibility that some very occulted technology was used to create Fatima?

For the latter we demand proof and yet for the former many will cite faith.

If it were proved that Fatima was a mere magic show, how would someone explain the miraculous events surrounding Fatima? Do lies and misdirection produce good things? I'm simply asking because if as a person of science I say that disorder produces order this concept of great things happening coming from $hitty events of lies and misdirection does not make sense. It is the lie of the alchemist who believes a limited and frail creature may of its own volition become god man apart from God.

This belief in my experience is at the root of many false paths.

Here are examples of the "unscienced" the "ignorant" experiencing the unexplained.

Fatima’s Little-Known Miracles with Earth and Water

Fatima happened during the time of the great war.

Just take WWI as an example, lots of false flag manipulation and misdirection killing so many, it did not produce peace and a League of Nations, no it formed the background for more war.

now I have rambled on enough

So I would say each person may want to dilligently do their own work, seek to disprove the spiritual in earnest and see what transpires because really if it is real, well you have everything to gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread