• Update Success: Forum is back up after a huge content injection of recovered threads and replies: Details here.

Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

air_dance

Reaction score
Hello from Bulgaria. I will use the translator. I do not have scientific diplomas. I will explain many things in detail:
1. The Bible is the history of the Balkan Peninsula.
2. The land of Moses is Moesia (Serbia + Bulgaria).
3. Who really is Christ?
4. Why do the churches look to the west and the Vatican to Sofia?
5. What exactly do the names of cities and countries on our planet mean?
6. I will decode the whole Bible. City by city. Mountain by mountain. Ruler by ruler.
7. The flood is dated 05.10.1738 - 10.11.1738.
8. I will tell about Maria Nova arriving in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) according to documents from the Vatican. This is the Virgin Mary fleeing Armenia in the 10th century.
9. I will also tell how historians confused Armenia with Romania (Byzantium).
I will also tell you how a Bulgarian river gives the names of two continents. Today, the Maritsa River gives the name of the continent America. Maritsa's old name is Hebros. Hebros gives the name of Europe. The Poland Vladislav Varnenchik is fighting against the Ottoman Empire here in Bulgaria. I will also tell how his son became Christopher Columbus, and Vladislav's life was falsified by the Pope.

Catgod

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to this forum, I’m a 30 something therapist who lives in the outback Australia.
I found out about this forum from a discussion in another forum.
I am very interested and excited to learn and discover more about history. Especially suppressed and hidden history .
?

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi I am Magnetic in this forum and the old forum. I posted a radical interpretation of Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey and commented on the scientific nature of technology and reset science. KD found along with others found antiquetech that was astounding and not of this historical narrative. Since we cant be sure of the history in the1800s, we are groping in the dark about past times. Obviously the world does not work as given in the modern narrative and stolen history has found tantalizing clues into what did exist in the past. The key IMHO is the magnetic reversals and magnetic disturbances to cause catastrophes and phenomenon of an unusal nature that for instance resulted in clay and sand falling from the sky in fantastic quantities(the mud flood) and other chaotic destructions. The well guarded secret is that these events have a correlation with moon cycles and eclipses and occur every few hundred of years and not ten thousand or more as toldby the controlled establishment scientists. I have discovered a Roman race track 10 miles from Chapel Hill NC and discovered have an old map from 1768 showing it. I have discovered a plethera of media that has encoded reset phenomenon. I would like to share this but I am hampered by using a tablet that is cumbersome and not suited to postings that are complicated and long. My computer blew up 4 months ago along with my cell phones and have had 2 drives fail in the previous year and its been a struggle to post. I have 3 old lap top hard drives and if anyone has an ancient laptop gathering dust in a closet I would be greatful. It was curious that KD left without letting anybody know after a mention by miles mathis about the nature of the owner of the blog. Anyway its good to be back and am looking forward to reading and contibuting to this new Stolen History site.
'It was curious that KD left without letting anybody know after a mention by miles mathis about the nature of the owner of the blog. "

Can you expand on the above comment?

I love the young people coming on board thinking that we need to read more books.
As the old form is reconstituted the sense of well being will dissipate LOL. There are many things that will kill you in this world , not understanding that you have been misinformed by respectable universities,schools, churches, religions, governments, bankers, and just plain old friends and family is heartbreaking.

A time will approach when "ignorance is bliss makes sense".

The forms reboot is going to be a wild ride, can not wait.

Old memories

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi I am Magnetic in this forum and the old forum. I posted a radical interpretation of Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey and commented on the scientific nature of technology and reset science. KD found along with others found antiquetech that was astounding and not of this historical narrative. Since we cant be sure of the history in the1800s, we are groping in the dark about past times. Obviously the world does not work as given in the modern narrative and stolen history has found tantalizing clues into what did exist in the past. The key IMHO is the magnetic reversals and magnetic disturbances to cause catastrophes and phenomenon of an unusal nature that for instance resulted in clay and sand falling from the sky in fantastic quantities(the mud flood) and other chaotic destructions. The well guarded secret is that these events have a correlation with moon cycles and eclipses and occur every few hundred of years and not ten thousand or more as toldby the controlled establishment scientists. I have discovered a Roman race track 10 miles from Chapel Hill NC and discovered have an old map from 1768 showing it. I have discovered a plethera of media that has encoded reset phenomenon. I would like to share this but I am hampered by using a tablet that is cumbersome and not suited to postings that are complicated and long. My computer blew up 4 months ago along with my cell phones and have had 2 drives fail in the previous year and its been a struggle to post. I have 3 old lap top hard drives and if anyone has an ancient laptop gathering dust in a closet I would be greatful. It was curious that KD left without letting anybody know after a mention by miles mathis about the nature of the owner of the blog. Anyway its good to be back and am looking forward to reading and contibuting to this new Stolen History site.
'It was curious that KD left without letting anybody know after a mention by miles mathis about the nature of the owner of the blog. "

I love the young people coming on board thinking that we need to read more books.
As the old form is reconstituted the sense of well being will dissipate LOL. There are many things that will kill you in this world , not understanding that you have been misinformed by respectable universities,schools, churches, religions, governments, bankers, and just plain old friends and family is heartbreaking.

A time will approach when "ignorance is bliss makes sense".

The forms reboot is going to be a wild ride, can not wait.

Old memories
Welcome back, now we just need to coax JD755 back and we will all be here!

Felix Noille

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It's all covered here:

we just need to coax JD755 back
Indeed. He and I have a conversation pending.

anselmojo

Reaction score
I lurked the old forum from it's inception...One of my all-time favorites! any word on KD yet?
Post automatically merged:

Hello from Bulgaria. I will use the translator. I do not have scientific diplomas. I will explain many things in detail:
1. The Bible is the history of the Balkan Peninsula.
2. The land of Moses is Moesia (Serbia + Bulgaria).
3. Who really is Christ?
4. Why do the churches look to the west and the Vatican to Sofia?
5. What exactly do the names of cities and countries on our planet mean?
6. I will decode the whole Bible. City by city. Mountain by mountain. Ruler by ruler.
7. The flood is dated 05.10.1738 - 10.11.1738.
8. I will tell about Maria Nova arriving in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) according to documents from the Vatican. This is the Virgin Mary fleeing Armenia in the 10th century.
9. I will also tell how historians confused Armenia with Romania (Byzantium).
I will also tell you how a Bulgarian river gives the names of two continents. Today, the Maritsa River gives the name of the continent America. Maritsa's old name is Hebros. Hebros gives the name of Europe. The Poland Vladislav Varnenchik is fighting against the Ottoman Empire here in Bulgaria. I will also tell how his son became Christopher Columbus, and Vladislav's life was falsified by the Pope.
Thank you so much!!! My head just exploded.

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you dreamtime for getting me back on the site. I'll get an avatar up as soon as my teenage son shows me how to do that. LOL.
I'm Whitewave on old site and new. Joined old site when it was a couple of months old. Came from ATS and what a breath of fresh air it was. Hope KD is okay. Lot of tumult going on in his town.
Interested in ancient civilizations, giants and cryptids, grids without towns, native American history, sciency stuff, pretty much everything on this site.
Will start posting threads again when I get the hang of this new phone. (May take a while).
So glad to have the site back up and to see old friends and meet new ones.
Good to see you back :)

Armouro

Reaction score
Well.

I should've posted here long ago, and never have. A few short statements should suffice, then.

I have said for three years that there is human blood and bone in the brick. I mean this literally. Ask me what I'm talking about, it is one of my favourite conversations.

I am of the idea that the continent we call America is not a derivation of Amerigo Vespucci, nor of Ame'ruca the Plumed Serpent; but is the natural progression of the land of the Amorites (AM'RY). Ask me why, it is one of my favourite conversations.

I will boast now: Whatever you are on about, I am familiar with. If I am NOT already familiar, I will plainly state it. Why would I even say this? Because I have heard many a rant. I want to hear more, and I will gladly join you on a HistoryHunt if you have an idea that shews merit.

I'm just happy to be here! D'you wanna find stuff? I'll come along too.

Let's learn something.

Judy.Rugburn

Reaction score
Heyo. I’m Judy.
I’m a clairvoyant witch lumiologist (astrologer), hit me up if you need a reading.

I’m here to learn & participate, this community seems quite open minded & thoughtful, I appreciate that. I’m grateful I found y’all!! I don’t know how I got here for the life of me; magic I suppose!

I’m interested in the paradigm shift. The veils are thinning & the luminology is ridiculous!! I’m certain that the deeper we see into the past, the easier it is to look into the the future.

If anyone knows anything or has any information about Astrology & our stolen history, please send it my way.

As within, so without.

Judy

?☯?

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Indigenousnudity

Reaction score
Please tell us a bit about yourself, how you discovered the forum, whether you were a member on the old forum, and what interests you the most about stolen history.

Forum Guidelines

For new members, please also keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • This forum is for those who want to collaborate and share knowledge in the spirit of discovering truth about history related topics.
  • Take your time to familiarize yourself with already existing content before posting new threads.
  • Never post personal information about other members, and be careful about sharing personal information about yourself in the public area of the forum.
  • This is a research forum with the clear purpose of sharing knowledge, not a group chat. The signal-to-noise ratio should be as high as possible. Noise is everything that doesn't add information value to the discussion, or derails it.
  • Please keep in mind that all of the current members have been educated according to the official narrative, and are familiar with the official versions of the events.
  • Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
    • Ignore trolls. Report questionable posts to moderators.
  • Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
  • If you chose to start a new thread,
    • please select a proper subforum matching the topic of your thread. If none matches - use General Subforum.
    • please give your thread a meaningful title, and not just one word saying nothing about your thread.
    • provide a topic for discussion. Don't just post a link to some source, or to a video. Please add alongside a few words explaining the message, or question you are trying to deliver.
  • Please select an avatar for yourself. While this is obviously not a requirement, a little image next to your post does serve as some kind of personification, if I may put it this way
  • Message the moderators if something isn't working as expected, or you have a suggestion that doesn't need to be made public. The forum itself should be kept for meaningful discussion and collaboration.

Formatting Guidelines

The basic formatting tools you see in the editor are easy to learn, often self-explainable and make it easier for others to read your threads.
  • Please center your images so that it's visually pleasing to read your threads
  • Center your videos
  • Upload your images to the forum, don't link to external images, as those may disappear
  • Don't post images as files - either use a thumbnail or the full image. Ideally you click on "full image" and then re-size it accordingly
  • If you have any problems with your threads, ask a moderator to help with formatting or editing
  • Use headlines with larger font size or bold text for separating different subtopics within your threads
  • Separate text into paragraphs where appropriate. No one likes a wall of text
  • Use lists (like these bulletpoints) when appropriate to structure information
  • Use indent when including quotes where you don't want to use the forum quote functionality
  • Use text coloring sparingly. When in doubt, don't use at all
  • Don't overdo it with smileys :)

Overview of Forum Rules

Besides these guidelines, our basic rules (which you agree to strictly adhere by) are:
  • Treat others with respect - no personal insults or threats.
  • No product advertising (its ok if you share a book you wrote, but advertising for the sake of it will not be tolerated)
  • One account per person.
  • No sharing of personal information about other members
  • No promotion of illegal and morally inacceptable activities
  • Respecting the moderators
In general there will be a single warning when you break a rule, and a permanent ban in case it happens a second time. You will not be allowed to re-register anew.

Please read this thread if you want to know how stolenhistory.net came to be: Welcome To The New Stolenhistory Forum

Deleting Your Account

If you wish, you may delete your account in your profile settings. In that case, all of your personal info will be completely deleted within 2 weeks. You can stop the deletion process if you log-in during those 2 weeks.

Trusted Members

Users which we put a reasonable level of trust in have a verified badge. Currently, these are mostly users from the old forum with a known reputation and some new users who post high quality content.

Verified users can do everything normal users can do, but also have the ability to:
  • Post unlimited numbers of threads and post without a time limit
  • Edit their own threads for three weeks, instead of one week
  • Edit their normal posts for an entire day, instead of 60 minutes
  • Edit the Wiki
  • maybe more in the future
Donations (planned)

Donations will be implemented strictly to cover monthly or one-time costs, which will be shown transparently. Everyone who donates will be able to download the entire forum content in a readable format regularly. At least this is one of the ideas, but we'll see how it evolves. Backups will be provided either way.

Backups (planned)

To avoid the knowledge disappearing again, we will create complete backups of the entire forum regularuly, including the images and videos. You can then download these backups (it will be around 10-20gb) and browse the entire forum locally on your PC.
Please tell us a bit about yourself, how you discovered the forum, whether you were a member on the old forum, and what interests you the most about stolen history.

Forum Guidelines

For new members, please also keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • This forum is for those who want to collaborate and share knowledge in the spirit of discovering truth about history related topics.
  • Take your time to familiarize yourself with already existing content before posting new threads.
  • Never post personal information about other members, and be careful about sharing personal information about yourself in the public area of the forum.
  • This is a research forum with the clear purpose of sharing knowledge, not a group chat. The signal-to-noise ratio should be as high as possible. Noise is everything that doesn't add information value to the discussion, or derails it.
  • Please keep in mind that all of the current members have been educated according to the official narrative, and are familiar with the official versions of the events.
  • Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
    • Ignore trolls. Report questionable posts to moderators.
  • Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
  • If you chose to start a new thread,
    • please select a proper subforum matching the topic of your thread. If none matches - use General Subforum.
    • please give your thread a meaningful title, and not just one word saying nothing about your thread.
    • provide a topic for discussion. Don't just post a link to some source, or to a video. Please add alongside a few words explaining the message, or question you are trying to deliver.
  • Please select an avatar for yourself. While this is obviously not a requirement, a little image next to your post does serve as some kind of personification, if I may put it this way
  • Message the moderators if something isn't working as expected, or you have a suggestion that doesn't need to be made public. The forum itself should be kept for meaningful discussion and collaboration.

Formatting Guidelines

The basic formatting tools you see in the editor are easy to learn, often self-explainable and make it easier for others to read your threads.
  • Please center your images so that it's visually pleasing to read your threads
  • Center your videos
  • Upload your images to the forum, don't link to external images, as those may disappear
  • Don't post images as files - either use a thumbnail or the full image. Ideally you click on "full image" and then re-size it accordingly
  • If you have any problems with your threads, ask a moderator to help with formatting or editing
  • Use headlines with larger font size or bold text for separating different subtopics within your threads
  • Separate text into paragraphs where appropriate. No one likes a wall of text
  • Use lists (like these bulletpoints) when appropriate to structure information
  • Use indent when including quotes where you don't want to use the forum quote functionality
  • Use text coloring sparingly. When in doubt, don't use at all
  • Don't overdo it with smileys :)

Overview of Forum Rules

Besides these guidelines, our basic rules (which you agree to strictly adhere by) are:
  • Treat others with respect - no personal insults or threats.
  • No product advertising (its ok if you share a book you wrote, but advertising for the sake of it will not be tolerated)
  • One account per person.
  • No sharing of personal information about other members
  • No promotion of illegal and morally inacceptable activities
  • Respecting the moderators
In general there will be a single warning when you break a rule, and a permanent ban in case it happens a second time. You will not be allowed to re-register anew.

Please read this thread if you want to know how stolenhistory.net came to be: Welcome To The New Stolenhistory Forum

Deleting Your Account

If you wish, you may delete your account in your profile settings. In that case, all of your personal info will be completely deleted within 2 weeks. You can stop the deletion process if you log-in during those 2 weeks.

Trusted Members

Users which we put a reasonable level of trust in have a verified badge. Currently, these are mostly users from the old forum with a known reputation and some new users who post high quality content.

Verified users can do everything normal users can do, but also have the ability to:
  • Post unlimited numbers of threads and post without a time limit
  • Edit their own threads for three weeks, instead of one week
  • Edit their normal posts for an entire day, instead of 60 minutes
  • Edit the Wiki
  • maybe more in the future
Donations (planned)

Donations will be implemented strictly to cover monthly or one-time costs, which will be shown transparently. Everyone who donates will be able to download the entire forum content in a readable format regularly. At least this is one of the ideas, but we'll see how it evolves. Backups will be provided either

Backup

To avoid the knowledge disappearing again, we will

Lili Kat

Reaction score
Hello from Spain. I hadn't been participating in SH1 for a long time but I was reading for years.

3. Who really is Christ?

9. I will also tell you how a Bulgarian river gives the names of two continents. Today, the Maritsa River gives the name of the continent America. Maritsa's old name is Hebros. Hebros gives the name of Europe. The Poland Vladislav Varnenchik is fighting against the Ottoman Empire here in Bulgaria. I will also tell how his son became Christopher Columbus, and Vladislav's life was falsified by the Pope.
3. Christ is one the thousands of replicated-names that give to the "nephilim" that the astral parasites want to create. Through us, our genetics, they need us to create them physically, materially. Imagine how boring to be an astral parasite forever. "The coming of Jesus Christ".
But he has not come, nor is he going to come because we will not allow it, no matter how hypnotized lost assholes some may be.

Short summary: These parasites have electromagnetically intervened the earth and everything on it including us, of course.

Jesus Christ = Je suis (Yo soy - I am) Christ (crystal -materialized light).

They program as if it had happened in the past to happen in the future. To believe is to create (In spanish "Creer es crear").
It is basically the summary.

9. Ebro is the name of the largest river in Spain. In ancient maps it is even listed as "Hebro." For me Ebro/Hebro is related to Hebrews / Hebreos.

Christopher Columbus is the same, only another version for the same programming. In spanish the name is "Cristobal Colón". Christo Ball / Cristo Baal - Colón. Columbus Colon - Columbus=Dove (Dave?) - The columbus/dove (parasite astral bug) that comes into this world (through us) through the ass / colon. These bugs parasites are closely associated with reptiles (among other associations), reptiles that reproduce through the ass / colon.

"Hebra" in spanish (english: strand / thread ). Filament or fiber of a material that is in the shape of a thread.
Perhaps the Hebrews are a parasite-thread with us and our world. The threads / filaments that connect the parasites with us.
They say that they are "the chosen ones", right?

Last edited:

Silveryou

Reaction score
Hello to everyone from Italy
I visited the old website from the beginning years ago, because I am thirsty of new info and perspectives on history. I never subscribed until it became obligatory around February and then I started my first two threads in the beginning of August. I was excited to see the reaction to what I thought and then... BOOOOM! website gone. I even thought it was my fault:ROFLMAO:!!

Some ten years ago, or maybe even more than that, I started reading Velikovsky and his adepts (Emmet Sweeney was my favourite). Then around 2011 I discovered Fomenko and my perspective on history changed completely. It was a shock mixed with excitement. Before that I favoured the great battles and generals of the Roman Republic and Classic Greece, the so-called Indo-European religions with their myths and epos and everything Viking, Germanic, Slavic and Nordic in general (those are still my favourite but I've consistently modified my perspective on them in the light of Fomenko).

I'm interested in particular in chronology and every well researched topic, even though considered a conspiracy or hated by most of people. I don't like dogmatism but I also don't like those who spit on tradition. I'm the type who wants to find the "true" meaning and history behind traditions and legends without necessarily following what the academia, mass media and even common sense say.

I have partially revisited the thread that I previously started with the title "The indiction problem" and I wish to have your reviews and your insight. And I hope you will find the mitakes!

Thank you for the new website!