Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

Hollow Planet

Reaction score
Hello,

Somewhat recent lurker as in i only found the .org version days before it went down. I am very happy to see that most is preserved and backups will be offered.

GabrielL9

Reaction score
Hello, I was a member of the old forums as GabrielLejune. I recently saw the site was back with a new name and was very happy as this has been my go to reading before bed site for the last year or so 😁

toms54

Reaction score
Hi!
As a new member I am asked to post here. I started reading the old forum on and off a couple years ago. Can't remember how I found it. Never posted until a couple of months before it closed, my name was TomS54 and I had maybe 6 or 7 posts total.

This new forum didn't remember me so I signed up again. So I am new but feel very familiar with this site. I like all kinds of history especially as it relates to the US as that is what I know most about. I'm also pretty familiar with Fomenko, mud flood, and some other topics here.

Some of the posters here have amazed me, not only taking approaches that I never imagined but also by the depth of their research.

I am very glad to return

--TomS

Reaction score
I was organizing an event, a summer camp, and its theme was "the Middle Ages". Throughout my research, I stumbled upon a suggested video on Youtube. It had something to do with dark ages being a phantom period of time. At first I thought it was all bull crap. I allowed myself to watch it. After that, I don't remember how, if through comments on the video or other videos, I ended up on SH, on the Pompeii topic, by KD. I recall it turning my world upside down. I felt betrayed by everything I had been taught. When I saw SH 1.0 fading under my feet, I regretted not having participated. I'm trying to be more present here now.

Urikye Hematite

Reaction score
Yes hello Dreamtime, I was a member of the
stolenhistory.org site. I was Troubled to notice my Emails stopped working & the site unreachable. Thought I'd search again & yay so glad I did! I first came to you guys by stumbling upon a Corbin Dallas Thread on the mud floods... I've been hook ever since.

cerofef

Reaction score
I too was a lurker from the previous (.org) page, have some some screen shots and notes from there i'll browse through the threads here first(fun part) to check for duplicates or if i have enough info to make a post. But im from California and appreciate the revival like seriously.

Columbo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations brothers and sisters! This is the same Columbo from SH1.0; as you may can tell from my updated profile pic, it’s been a wacky couple of months since we all reuned. It was like me had pulled in to me favorite pub to have a pint only to find it had burned down and nobody seemed to know what happened... Then, one day not long afterwards, driving along and lo and behold if some other thirsty former patrons hadn’t built a whole new bar right across the street. So I’ve spent the last couple of months driving by thinking, it probably won’t be the same right? But, I keep seeing so many familiar vehicles parked out front... What the heck, I’ll just poke me head in... and all I can hear in my head is this:

Sometimes you wanna go
Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came
You wanna be where you can see (ah-ah)
Our troubles are all the same (ah-ah)
You wanna be where everybody knows your name

CHEERS 🍻

toybrandon

Reaction score
Hello!

Thank you so much for bringing the forum back online!

I was a member of the old forum, but mostly lurked in the background. I’m a big fan of researching who, what, where we are and how and why we got here.

I spend most of my time on Youtube, where we have been quarantined to little hidden niches of those who refuse to believe TPTB without solid evidence.

I look forward to more excellent content and discussions!

Reaction score
Hello!
Previous lurker in .org, looking forward to reading & contributing. Such amazing writers here.
I was more classically trained in history and archeology, but have always questioned the dating methodology employed and I was never comfortable with the geological timeline, human/historical chronology along with many of the dates placed on monuments, buildings and events. I‘m glad to see many others questioning the same thing (and having great supporting evidence) when for awhile I thought I was alone in my view. Thank you again for those who put this together! Bravo!

mudfarts

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I found out about stolen history from a friend in the Grimerica discord chat. For the most part I will be a lurker but am anxious to post some case studies of some specific buildings which have contradictory history from the accepted narrative. I am fascinated by architecture and antiquity in general but am probably a lot more ignorant than most members in here. I currently work in the architectural field but my concentration is unfortunatately on boring retirement homes and long term care facilities. I will try my best to contribute with some interesting posts when I am able.

Cheers,

mudfarts

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Please tell us a bit about yourself, how you discovered the forum, whether you were a member on the old forum, and what interests you the most about stolen history.

Forum Guidelines

For new members, please also keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • This forum is for those who want to collaborate and share knowledge in the spirit of discovering truth about history related topics.
  • Take your time to familiarize yourself with already existing content before posting new threads.
  • Never post personal information about other members, and be careful about sharing personal information about yourself in the public area of the forum.
  • This is a research forum with the clear purpose of sharing knowledge, not a group chat. The signal-to-noise ratio should be as high as possible. Noise is everything that doesn't add information value to the discussion, or derails it.
  • Please keep in mind that all of the current members have been educated according to the official narrative, and are familiar with the official versions of the events.
  • Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
    • Ignore trolls. Report questionable posts to moderators.
  • Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
  • If you chose to start a new thread,
    • please select a proper subforum matching the topic of your thread. If none matches - use General Subforum.
    • please give your thread a meaningful title, and not just one word saying nothing about your thread.
    • provide a topic for discussion. Don't just post a link to some source, or to a video. Please add alongside a few words explaining the message, or question you are trying to deliver.
  • Please select an avatar for yourself. While this is obviously not a requirement, a little image next to your post does serve as some kind of personification, if I may put it this way
  • Message the moderators if something isn't working as expected, or you have a suggestion that doesn't need to be made public. The forum itself should be kept for meaningful discussion and collaboration.

Formatting Guidelines

The basic formatting tools you see in the editor are easy to learn, often self-explainable and make it easier for others to read your threads.
  • Please center your images so that it's visually pleasing to read your threads
  • Center your videos
  • Upload your images to the forum, don't link to external images, as those may disappear
  • Don't post images as files - either use a thumbnail or the full image. Ideally you click on "full image" and then re-size it accordingly
  • If you have any problems with your threads, ask a moderator to help with formatting or editing
  • Use headlines with larger font size or bold text for separating different subtopics within your threads
  • Separate text into paragraphs where appropriate. No one likes a wall of text
  • Use lists (like these bulletpoints) when appropriate to structure information
  • Use indent when including quotes where you don't want to use the forum quote functionality
  • Use text coloring sparingly. When in doubt, don't use at all
  • Don't overdo it with smileys :)

Overview of Forum Rules

Besides these guidelines, our basic rules (which you agree to strictly adhere by) are:
  • Treat others with respect - no personal insults or threats.
  • No product advertising (its ok if you share a book you wrote, but advertising for the sake of it will not be tolerated)
  • One account per person.
  • No sharing of personal information about other members
  • No promotion of illegal and morally inacceptable activities
  • Respecting the moderators
In general there will be a single warning when you break a rule, and a permanent ban in case it happens a second time. You will not be allowed to re-register anew.

Please read this thread if you want to know how stolenhistory.net came to be: Welcome To The New Stolenhistory Forum

Deleting Your Account

If you wish, you may delete your account in your profile settings. In that case, all of your personal info will be completely deleted within 2 weeks. You can stop the deletion process if you log-in during those 2 weeks.

Trusted Members

Users which we put a reasonable level of trust in have a verified badge. Currently, these are mostly users from the old forum with a known reputation and some new users who post high quality content.

Verified users can do everything normal users can do, but also have the ability to:
  • Post unlimited numbers of threads and post without a time limit
  • Edit their own threads for three weeks, instead of one week
  • Edit their normal posts for an entire day, instead of 60 minutes
  • Edit the Wiki
  • maybe more in the future
Donations (planned)

Donations will be implemented strictly to cover monthly or one-time costs, which will be shown transparently. Everyone who donates will be able to download the entire forum content in a readable format regularly. At least this is one of the ideas, but we'll see how it evolves. Backups will be provided either way.

Backups (planned)

To avoid the knowledge disappearing again, we will create complete backups of the entire forum regularuly, including the images and videos. You can then download these backups (it will be around 10-20gb) and browse the entire forum locally on your PC.
Hey dear Truth seekers,

Hope u all are good.
Because heck I am.

First of all im agreeing 1000% on the forum rules.
I will respect these rules and obey them .

Im new here, im more of a lurker. I never was a Member on the old Forum .
I know this forum because of a friend of mine that is regulary browsing trough various topics like me on a daily basis.

just wanted to say thanks to the staff and members for this sort of really interesting forum.

sincerely
Tony Montana

windmilljoe

Reaction score
I was a lurker on the old site, stopped lurking when I wanted to register...and got forced to the 'lovely' ATS website when trying to visit. Found this new resurrection and became a member. I am obviously interested in history, and from early childhood I would challenge the teachers, some of it just didn't feel right with me. I have no idea if I can contrubute to anything but it is fantastic to read through all the information.

Kavenzmann

Reaction score
Hello folks

I came across this page via telegram.
My hope is that in this forum I will learn a little more truth about history in general and about Germany in particular

----

Hallo
Leute

Ich bin über telegram auf diese Seite gestoßen.
Meine Hoffnung ist die, dass ich in diesem Forum etwas mehr Wahrheit über die Geschichte im Allgemeinen und die von Deutschland im Speziellen erfahre

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello folks

I came across this page via telegram.
My hope is that in this forum I will learn a little more truth about history in general and about Germany in particular

----

Hallo
Leute

Ich bin über telegram auf diese Seite gestoßen.
Meine Hoffnung ist die, dass ich in diesem Forum etwas mehr Wahrheit über die Geschichte im Allgemeinen und die von Deutschland im Speziellen erfahre
welcome!

I translated your post. Please use a service like deepl.com in the future for auto-translate to english so that everyone can understand you. I kept your original post in german but please only write in english in the future. thank you!