SH Archive Replies Welcome to the Bosnian valley of the Pyramids, the biggest in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realitycheck

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: realitycheck
Date: 2019-03-07 17:02:50
I am planning to go there this year as it about 250km from my town, to see it first hand.

Juzzer

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Juzzer
Date: 2019-03-07 18:47:51
I think it may have been added to my list of places I've got to go.. make sure you pick up a Pyramid :)

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Paracelsus
Date: 2019-03-12 05:53:54
@Juzzer,

Crushed it dude, great post!

"Shape Power" by Dan Davidson has some interesting insight into the aetheric properties of the tetrahedral pyramid.
Grebennikov : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

I can't believe anybody seriously thought these machines were simply elaborate tombs that happened to be aligned with various constellations.

Juzzer

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2019-03-12 10:39:22
@Paracelsus,

Thanks, that’s a book I was I need of, you just answered a lot of questions I had with just one book ? brings so much of my research together.

Haven’t had chance to read it all yet, but it’s one I will be sharing with my skeptic companions ?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: BrokenAgate
Date: 2019-03-19 20:58:43
I have started wondering about these alignments of various structures. If you were constructing a pyramid or other building to collect energy, would it be beneficial to align them to the sun, moon, cardinal directions, and various stars?

Juzzer

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2019-03-20 07:43:25
I had never thought of that, it makes perfect sense. Astrology teaches us we’re all defined by the position of the planets we’re born under, Leo’s are said to have feline features etc.. makes me wonder if the frequency produced would reflect the time of year.

I just had a crazy thought ?
Imagine the Sphinx wasn’t man made ?
Post automatically merged:

New documentary on the pyramids available on Amazon Prime.

Bosnian pyramids Facebook page

Kronos

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Kronos
Date: 2019-04-04 10:32:26
This one really grinds my gears. Sam Osmanagich seems like a genuine ARCHeologist and everything you read on this ordeal makes him sound like a complete kook. The Wikipedia makes my blood boil. Psudeo this psudeo that, all misdirection. They even have the nerve to tease about people “meditating” there. I studied archeology/anthropology in a past life and have been on numerous digs in Israel so this is high on my list of places to work, heck they even take volunteers! Seems very unpretentious unlike other sites I have encountered. That is what makes it feel real to me is that science says this is BS look the other way while the actual people on the ground invite you to come and see with your own eyes. I will attach a few images of a ceramic “resonators” they found In the tunnels, some of which even had running water under them. These are the most facinating finds to me, seems like advanced technology. Something about these mega structures and flowing water I tell ya what. Great YouTube videos of him leading groups into the caverns, yeah it seems tourtisy but who cares if it helps them generate money for further excavation. Everything is very well documented in PDFs on their website chronologically year by year, I really can’t poke any holes in their findings and don’t think any of these artifacts are planted for public intrigue. They mock Bosnians for using this as an attraction as if it is all part of the hoax, give me a break. I think the main reason for denial is any pyramids in Europe would lead to people questioning the mainstream narrative.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Safranek
Date: 2019-04-05 22:39:09
Great post, I'm going to check it out in a couple of weeks. I just made a post in the Tartary thread which is pertinent to this subject also regarding the ancient history of this area.

Link:

Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once...

Here is the video:

Genetic study:

http://carswell.com.au/wp-content/d...eolithic-homo-sapiens-in-extant-europeans.pdf

The Runic Writing from which so far 16 letters from the Pyramid of the Sun have been identified.

Székely-Hungarian Rovás (Hungarian Runes)

Someone also mentioned Davidovits' claims regarding the pouring of limestone to build these megaliths.

The "aliens built it" never really sat well with me for some reason and geopolymers came to the rescue. :)

While I am at it, here's another highly suspicious one obviously created and aligned by nature:

You are being redirected...

And this - In this video there are pictures from the Magyar Kronikak (Hungarian Chronicles) with some pyramids in the background during coronation, then some more 'natural' pyramids which nature also managed to align according to the Orion belt stars, and another one in Erdely (now Transylvania).

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Balibrew
Date: 2019-09-02 07:38:32
Mainstream archaologists run a mile from anything remotely challenging the official narrative and those in powerful positions are ruthless in trying to destroy truth finders like Sam Osmanagich. There are other recently discovered pyramids and i visited one of them in W. Java last year, its called Gunung Padang and its very very big indeed. The Indo Govt have called a halt to investigating this megalithic site. It is an interesting fact that the oldest parts of the pyramids inJava and in Bosnia have the highest standard of workmanship and that the latest additions are of a much poorer standard.

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: SuperTrouper
Date: 2019-09-02 09:23:31
There is also a relatively nearby pyramid in Serbia, called Rtanj (good luck with the pronounciation). It's even promoted on Serbia's official tourism website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread