SH Archive Replies Welcome to the Vatican Library Secret Archives... you are not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirigible

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the KeeperOfTheKnowledge archive.
Username: Dirigible
Date: 2018-07-25 03:13:25
The Vatican has more than enough money to digitize every document in its possession and make those freely available to the world. Why do they not do this?

What could force them to do this, nothing... And the fact that they have not, just proves that they are hiding something.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2018-07-25 03:46:26
Ohh, they are. Unfortunately they will only digitize what they want. If it’s such a Secret Archive why would they do otherwise?

And even then you will need some presidential level access to view that one file per day.

I think we all can kind of figure out why certain groups have secret, and classified information.

I can understand National Security type stuff, where you have names of working and former spies for example, warfare policies, weapon and other military tech docs and such.

But all that classified 500-5000 year old secretive BS we are being fed is just ridiculous. I understand the Vatican protecting their version of Christian religion. But no way do they have 53 miles of texts talking about Jesus being a reptilian, a woman, an extraterrestrial or watever. They can keep all that. It’s the other “secret” info they are hiding from us which is important.

It’s not even their secret to keep. They simply had bigger guns at the time and stole from the weaker.

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: pushamaku
Date: 2018-07-25 04:25:54
Right but those special texts are likely stored in the secret Secret Archive that even the pope may not be privy to.

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-07-25 04:51:33
Quite possible. I’m simply talking about an establishment we do have knowledge of. Pretty sure there are some interesting private collections out there as well.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: parta
Date: 2018-07-25 05:25:24
imho the vatican library was looted by domenico passionei immediately after 1755 on the posthumous wishes of megalonymous and the juicy bits added to the librorum which at that time were being secured by the societas eruditorum incognitorum in terris austriacis under von petrasch. or so i heard or read.

peace

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2018-07-27 01:24:09
I have no idea what you just said.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: humanoidlord
Date: 2018-07-27 02:47:37
someone other than the vatican owns it, they just put it at a covenient place

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-07-27 03:01:28
Had to Google: Domenico Silvio Passionei was a pro-librarian of the Vatican Library to Cardinal Angelo Maria Quirini, whom he would succeed as librarian in 1755.

domenico_passionei_1.png
I guess there has to be more info on the guy and @parta implied that some of the books walked out of the Vatican Library.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-07-27 04:08:51
If genuinely ancient documents exist today in the hands of private collectors, they would have to be extremely well protected, climate controlled, humidity controlled, light controlled, no one allowed to physically handle them without gloves, etc. Who can afford such a room in their house or off site? There are a few billionaires who could afford such, maybe even a few multimillionaires, but of those who might be interested enough in preserving history to maintain such with its accompanying expense and bother?

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-07-27 04:17:40
I think this is a level at which various secret societies kick in. And at this point we probably know what kind of secrets exist out there. I think private collectors with access to artifacts of this nature a very well informed, and connected beyond our wildest imagination.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-07-27 04:37:06
Beyond the cost and trouble of maintaining such ancient records, there's the whole matter of erasing/altering the official story of history. Why keep damning evidence of your lies around if your intention is to erase such a past? I doubt that secret societies capable of manipulating world events have any sense of sentimentality.

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-07-27 04:39:51
Why to have Top Secret documents pertaining to a very distant past? Your guess is as good as mine. Apparently they have a reason regardless of whether we understand it or not.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: parta
Date: 2018-07-27 06:46:42
i don't think anyone is hiding lies. i think they are hiding answers. our entire civilization is based on mysteries with no answers and that keeps certain entities in power by maintaining massive divisions in society. if science proves mythology to be true then that is the beginning of the beginning. the conquest of the religions. at a certain time in the past there was only 1 truth and 1 reality and it was the same for everyone. the physical proof of that needed to be protected until the right time. enter megalonymous. a multibillionaire 300 years ago and no kids. imagine what his fortune is worth today.

peace

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: ISeenItFirst
Date: 2018-07-28 01:09:55
Thought about your Question, and I would never be granted access, but I knew a guy, fairly well, that is surely qualified, and I wouldn't doubt that he has already been if he had a reason to. Polylingual multiglot specializing in old and dead languages. Haven't been in touch in a few years.

I actually know someone who has been to Antarctica as well. It was cold, everything was white, and they really didn't get out much. Hired help type thing.

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-08-21 19:50:55
Antarctica is a separate topic and I can easily explain the caveat in your perception on it. We need more threads for n Antarctica I assume.

As far as your qualified friend goes.

Catch 22 in the entire access to the Secret Archives. You need to specifically name the document you are requesting. Hence if you don’t know that document exists, you will never be able to request it.

Dirigible

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Dirigible
Date: 2018-08-21 22:15:20
I really wish humans would wake up and demand to be given access to what belongs to all of humanity... I wish there was a way to couple the current "issues" the church is having and force them into full disclosure.

KD Archive

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-08-21 22:28:15
It appears that top level of all governments, as well as of all religious establishments are all pulling the same sled.

All we can do at this point is to assist with building awareness. Just my opinion.

A655C411-9E13-4FD7-8617-17D153C1DBE6.jpeg
All of us were taught how to think, and what to know. It’s harder for some people to even consider things we are talking about, and it’s not their fault.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-09-26 22:32:11
Well, I guess I'm a bit behind the times. It seems the Vatican library (at least some of it) has been getting digitized since 2015. Who knew? They're willing to release via their digitization process 80,000 manuscripts and so far have 16,000 uploaded. They expect money, of course. Richest city in the world expects us all to pay to get a glimpse of some of the stuff they stole from us. Sigh. Still, it's a step in the right direction.

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: pushamaku
Date: 2018-09-26 23:47:14
I seriously doubt they'll share any of the juicy nuggets that discredit the lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread