SH Archive Who nuked San Francisco in 1906?

SH.org OP Username
KorbenDallas
SH.org OP Date
2018-04-04 07:56:29
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
This appears to be the story of every single event where "fire storm" is present in the description. And the story is always the same. At first we have either an earthquake, or a regular fire. Then this mysterious fire storm gets developed. These fire storms always lead to a level of destruction comparable with nuclear explosions in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And finally this miraculous construction boom takes place, and thousands of multistory buildings pop up from nowhere within a matter of 2-3 years. Sometimes they magically appear within a year. Of course, those days people did not know how to build simple, cost effective buildings. Therefore they were naturally limited to speed producing massive Beaux-Arts "UNESCO Heritage" quality level structures.

The exact same "fire storm" disasters happened to: Chicago, Baltimore, Jacksonville, Ottawa-Hull (CA), Patterson, Boston, Portland (Maine), Toronto (CA), Spokane, Saint John (CA), Lisbon (Portugal), etc. These other events are spread out in time, and there is a reason for it.

Also, very conveniently, just 4 days prior to the disaster, this awesome "documentary" of San Francisco was produced. In my opinion, this is nothing but a staged footage with the same people and objects popping into camera view again, and again. See how many times you see this car with license plate number "4887", a guy on a bicycle and a horse pulling heavy load. This is truly a historical ride (camera mounted on the front of a cable car) down Market Street in San Francisco on April 14, 1906. The preps were on.

Official version of the disaster: the 1906 San Francisco earthquake struck the coast of Northern California at 5:12 a.m. on April 18 with an estimated moment magnitude of 7.9. Devastating fires soon broke out in the city and lasted for several days. As a result, up to 3,000 people died and over 80% of the city of San Francisco was destroyed. As damaging as the earthquake and its aftershocks were, the fires that burned out of control afterward were even more destructive. It has been estimated that up to 90% of the total destruction was the result of the subsequent fires. Within three days, over 30 fires, caused by ruptured gas mains, destroyed approximately 25,000 buildings on 490 city blocks.

Devastation summary: 90% total city destruction, 490 city blocks and 25,000 (28,000+ other sources) buildings destroyed. Looking at the picture below it appears more like 99.9% total destruction, because none but 5 or 6 of those still standing buildings appear to be recoverable.

The below images are a photographic representation of the damages done to the city of San Francisco during this historic event. The first one is a high resolution image. These photos will only be entirely visible to the registered users of this website. Views from two opposite sides are presented.

1906_Ruins_1_J1.jpg
1906 damages
1906_San_Francisco_earthquake_aftermath_panorama.jpg
Basically it is obvious that the city was totally annihilated. It's amazing but this inferno spared just about all of the wooden utility posts visible along the streets. Firestorms are among nature’s most violent and unpredictable phenomena. Tornado-force winds sweep super-hot flames of up to 1,000 degrees Celsius (1,800 degrees Fahrenheit) through buildings and forests alike. Yet those wooden utility poles survive. Guess where else utility poles survived? The answer is Hiroshima and Nagasaki (below).

atomic-bombing-hiroshima-nagasaki.jpghiroshima.JPG
The level of building disintegration caused by this so-called Firestormy Earthquake is also hard to explain. The buildings border line got evaporated. Look at the pictures of very heavily bombed during WWII German city of Dresden. Its damages are not even close to those of San Francisco.

I doubt we will ever find out what kind of weapon might have been used. But there was one mentioned in the past.

Death Ray
In the 1930s Tesla reportedly invented a particle beam weapon that some, ironically, called a "peace ray,". "The device was, in theory, capable of generating an intense targeted beam of energy" that could be used to dispose of enemy warplanes, foreign armies, "or anything else you'd rather didn't exist." The so-called "death ray" was never constructed, however, even though Tesla shopped the device around to various military divisions. The plans for the laser were never found after Tesla's death.

Illustration-of-teleforce-power-installation.jpg

Different inventions, and various achievements were very common those days. Chances are, the majority of those "break through" inventions were not inventions at all.

Back to the buildings...

In 1908 we just happen to have this "Peace Voyage" around the world done by the Great White Fleet. Quotation marks make me wonder. The world is fighting, we are peace-touring.

1908 - San-Francisco-CA-1.jpg

Fleet_108_flag.jpgFleet_1908.jpgFleet_1908_2.jpgFleet_1908_3.jpgGreat_white_fleet_SF_1908_4.jpg
Great_white_fleet_SF_1908_1.jpgGreat_white_fleet_SF_1908_2.jpgGreat_white_fleet_SF_1908_3.jpg1908 - San-Francisco-CA.jpg
At this time it starts to look weird. The city got burned to the ground, yet it appears to be rebuilt in 1908. A quick search for some SF pictures related to the visit of the fleet to San Francisco produced a few pictures with limited view of the streets. Well may be a mistake or what not, I think.

Then I run into this birds eye view of San Francisco in 1912. The plan is apparently dedicated to Panama-Pacific Exposition of 1915. At the same time every single internet reference I came across stated 1912.

SF_exposition_1912_50_75.jpg1912_The Exposition_City_San_Francisco_focus.jpg
That is a lot of buildings to build by even 1915, let alone 1912 back then. Some googling for San Francisco buildings between 1910 and 1912 produced tons of the following style pictures.

Post_earthquake_1906_SF.pngSF_2011_5.jpgSF_2010_4.jpgSF_2012_1.jpgSF_2012_3.jpgSF_2012_2.jpg
I am not about to count buildings on the 1912 panoramic view, but it is clear that we are talking about well over 10,000 buildings, when taking into account over 28,000+ destroyed. I was trying to find the exact number of building built immediately after the earthquaky fire, but was unable to find anything other then, "San Francisco was rebuilt quickly - too quickly."

At this time, it was a good moment to take a close look at the US Census data pertaining to the 1906-1915 time frame. To build thousands of elaborate multistory "stone&brick" buildings within 6 to 9 years you, at least, would need people. Giving them some benefit of the doubt, I looked for something a bit later, and found it. It was something better then census. It was data on the numbers of gainfully employed individuals in San Francisco, and Oakland for 1930.

Sf_Census_employed_1930.jpg
459,665 is a lot of people, as long as you envision clerks, traders, every single female, and transportation and communication personnel actively building complicated multistory houses. Any common sense approach would suggest that in 1930 there were 150,000 workers at best, available to do construction. This is on the generous side. Now let us rewind to 1906, and this number would become even smaller. And when you factor out those who had zero clue about building architectural masterpieces, I am afraid we would have very unimpressive numbers. Also they could not count on construction workers from Seattle. Those guys were supposedly busy building the Alaska–Yukon–Pacific Exposition. These expositions were trending those days.

For infrastructure requirements please refer to the article I posted a couple days ago: Similar style buildings are all over the world. Were they built by our civilization?

By simply saying the words "Construction Boom", the entire city full of buildings is not going to magically appear out of nowhere. But such cities were popping up left and right in the second half of the 19th and first 10-15 years of the 20th Century.

We literally end up with 5-7 people completing a building like above (both inside and outside) within 12-18 months, which is total non-sense. This time the rebuilding process of post earthquake San Francisco managed to include the below non-essential complex.

Panama–Pacific International Exposition
sf-world-expo-postcard-21.jpg

(how many of the buildings on the above image do you think still exist?)
Unless there was a trained army of experienced master builders of the highest quality, supported by smooth running logistics, it was impossible to build all the new SF buildings even if 1906 population of San Francisco was given 50 years.

BUILDING WITH BRICKS OR BLOCKS

This is how we produce bricks today!

Anybody knows where SF got bricks for the entire city?

How is it possible than? I believe, as recently as 150-200 years ago there was one World Union with no countries. It was a civilization whose technical development was similar to that of ours. I am not saying that it was good or bad. I merely state that in the 19th century the entire world was fighting, while it would have to be building to get all the buildings and cities delivered. I do believe that current political system of the world conquered and destroyed the previous one. In the process billions of people were killed. These buildings we see all over the world are the remnants of that previous civilization. (I am still working on this concept. I believe something catastrophic happened twice: once in the 18th, and once in the 19 century. I also believe that the Timelines of World History, as well as the World History itself were intentionally altered. Meaning to the point where it is impossible to say what happened, when it happened and if it happened at all.)

- SF is not alone, there are hundreds of cities which suffered a very similar fate: Urban Fire verdict: global attack on our civilization or incompetency?
- This is why we have similar buildings all over the World.
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived SH.org replies to this OP: Who nuked San Francisco in 1906?

Niels Grunenberg

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Lets try to put a date on this...

I have analysed the written language in every SF picture from that event - Billboard advertising, everything that have letters. What I have found is that the overwhelming majority of words show a clear distinction in the use of the letters u/v. I found only one single picture where this is not the case. In this special case u/v were treated as interchangeable letters. The architecture of the building where I found this word seemed to be different and older than "normal" buildings.
The general language on display is Early Modern English. The nuke went off after the distinctive use of the letters "u" and "v", (u=vocal v=consonant) had been introduced into written languange. The first printed text with this specific use of "u" and "v" was in 1635. Around 1650 this new orthography had already become widespread.

I will post data/sources later. It is somewhere on my Computer.
Post automatically merged:

Lets find a second anchor point...

The swamp area I marked is the area that will later be known as marina-district. It is the place where all the PPIE buildings are to be constructed. Obviously the city of San Francisco was destroyed after the changes in orthography and before the PPIE were built. How to date the PPIE buildings? There is a very stong hint coming with the Tower of Jewels and it lays in the history of glas production.

Attachments

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If you thought colour photography began with the patent of the autochrome in 1907, think again! These astounding colour photographs of San Francisco's earthquake in 1906 were taken by inventor Frederick Ives 114 years ago, but look like they could have been taken in the 1970s!
View: https://twitter.com/StuartHumphryes/status/1246812510080176131

EU2P2CUWsAEpu6y.jpeg

EU2P25mWkAEpgQ4.jpeg

EU2P39sWoAEGM56.jpeg

EU2P5JVWAAEzu3_.jpeg

HELLBOY

Reaction score
We have this earthquake that later turns into a fire and who knows if there would be some kind of liquefaction of these lands.
It is true the disaster is more catastrophic than the bombings in Dresden, but what about reconstruction?
I wanted to comment after observing this map of the library of David Rumsey of 1868 of Snow and Ross of San Francisco

1868 Snow & Roos.png

I am surprised by the thousands of buildings built by this time if we consider what wikipedia tells us:
Old West, Old West, Wild West, Wild West or the Frontier.
After the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. The expansion of the border was seen as a search for opportunity and progress.
This incessant and prolonged migration of people westward displaced ancient cultures.
The United States declared war on Mexico on May 13, 1846.
Golden fever.
In early 1848, news of the discovery of gold on John Sutter's grounds in California spread.
It was a social phenomenon that occurred in the United States between 1848 and 1855, characterized by the large number of immigrants who came to the vicinity of San Francisco (California) in search of this metal.
Before the gold rush, San Francisco was a tiny village, and with the rush the village became a city. Schools, roads, and churches were built, and other towns were founded. A governance and legal system was created, leading to California's admission as a state of the Union in 1850.
That is to say ... According to the facts, they built thousands of buildings between 1848 and 1868, the date of this incredible map, the same buildings that will be the ones that will fall in this earthquake-fire and then comes this extraordinary reconstruction.
Things don't fit the narrative, don't you think?

emperornorton

Trusted Member
Reaction score
On April 18, 1906, the day of the San Francisco "Horror" (as it was called) the Cosmos Line steamer Uarda was anchored in the San Francisco Bay just off Telegraph Hill. It then set off for Chile, arriving in port at Valparaiso on August 18 16, 1906, the very day the latter city was shaken by an 8.2 magnitude earthquake.

What are the odds?

Valparaiso:

chile1.jpg
chile2.jpg

San Francisco:

sf1.jpg
sf2.jpg

(edited to correct date of Chilean earthquake)

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
That map looks like a real estate speculators offering. "Land all the way to the hills!" so too speak. Drawn to maximise the lure of the lucre is another way of putting it.

Never heard of the steamer before so went looking. Couldn't find it until I discovered it is the Kosmos Line not Cosmos and is or rather was at the time operating ships. She was bound for Hamburg after Valparaiso.

Uarda built 1899 . built by Reiherstieg Schiffswerfte & Maschinenfabrik, Hamburg | ex- Athesia, 1902 purchased from Hapag renamed Uarda, 1914 interned in Peru, 1917 seized by Peru renamed Salaverry, 1921 allocated to France not renamed, 1922 sold to Belgium not renamed, 1924 sold to Greece renamed Chloe, 1932 foundered off Ushant.
Source

VESSELS LEAVE VALPARAISO. T'nrdn and Parlfle Mntl Steamship Pern ;' k^ *nll From Chilean Port. tXjTTIAGO. Aug. 20.— The German steamer Uarda of the Kosmos line, .which arrived here August \i from San Francisco, bound for Hamburg, and the steamer Peru of the Pacific Mail Steam ship Company, plying between Val paraiso and Panama, have sailed from Valparaiso.

The text is from an OCR scan of the newspaper page at the source site.
Source

A first hand account from a man at the Valpairiso quake. The full article is at the linked site.

The Cheshire Observer, 20 October 1906 provided an eye-witness account of events:

CHILI EARTHQUAKE.
CONNAH'S QUAY MAN'S ADVENTURE
DODGING FALLING HOUSES.

A Connah's Quay man, writing to his brother in the Flintshire town where many of his relatives reside, sends a vivid narrative of the great Chilian earthquake, and tells how he himself narrowly escaped with his life. The letter is addressed from the Pacific Steam Navigation Co.'s R.M.S. Guatemala, Coronel, South America, and is dated the 28th August. It says: We are now at sea going to Coronel for coals. We left "Valpo" last Sunday with refugees for Concepcion, and having landed there to-day are away again, as we are short of coal. The ship was full of folks in "Valpo," as there is scarcely a house tenantable left.
Source

EDIT to add these screenshots from the edition previous to the one above. Source
Screenshot_2020-11-25_18-14-12.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-25_18-14-56.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-25_18-15-32.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-25_18-17-31.jpg

Last edited:

emperornorton

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Never heard of the steamer before so went looking. Couldn't find it until I discovered it is the Kosmos Line not Cosmos and is or rather was at the time operating ships. She was bound for Hamburg after Valparaiso.
Yes, Kosmos appears to be the correct spelling, though the Americanized variant, Cosmos is also seen in contemporary news reports, as in the following, which adduces yet more circumstantial evidence of some connection between earthquakes and these steamers:

cosmos_steamer_mexico_city_earthquake.png

That would be September 24, 1908. The earthquake occurred on the 23rd, the circumstances surrounding which turn out to be very curious.

First, Radmes, also referred to variously as Radames and Ramses (are they doing this on purpose?) had come from, of all places, San Francisco, was on it's way to Chile, and had a cargo--I can't make this stuff up--consisting entirely of dynamite. It might not surprise you that officers of the company tried to cover this up:

kosmos_steamer.jpg

Now, I remember coming across a news report (I think it was) from San Francisco right around the time of the 1906 earthquake to the effect that a ship was caught dumping dynamite in the sea some distance from the Cliff House (this would be west of the Golden Gate Bridge and so not in the Bay itself) but I'm having trouble finding it right now. It's possible I encountered this information in an oral history record--which is generally a treasure trove for this sort of thing--but I can't be sure. Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about.
Post automatically merged:

Now, I remember coming across a news report (I think it was) from San Francisco right around the time of the 1906 earthquake to the effect that a ship was caught dumping dynamite in the sea some distance from the Cliff House (this would be west of the Golden Gate Bridge and so not in the Bay itself) but I'm having trouble finding it right now. It's possible I encountered this information in an oral history record--which is generally a treasure trove for this sort of thing--but I can't be sure. Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about.
Found it. It was an oral history interview. Although the details are a bit different from what I described above, the information related in the interview is very illuminating and very much related, in my opinion, to the earthquake. The following excerpts (the document is 326 pages long) are from the recollections of Thomas Crowley, a guy who was involved in the shoreline cargo and shipping industries in the San Francisco Bay area, mostly in the dishonorable role of waterfront fixer for communist groups.

dynamite_earthquake.jpg

Last edited:

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I remember coming across a news report (I think it was) from San Francisco right around the time of the 1906 earthquake to the effect that a ship was caught dumping dynamite in the sea some distance from the Cliff House (this would be west of the Golden Gate Bridge and so not in the Bay itself) but I'm having trouble finding it right now.
Maybe you are thinking of the Parallel Wreck in 1887 that destroyed the Cliff House and the free energy wave motors near Sutro Baths?

On April 18, 1906, the day of the San Francisco "Horror" (as it was called) the Cosmos Line steamer Uarda was anchored in the San Francisco Bay just off Telegraph Hill. It then set off for Chile, arriving in port at Valparaiso on August 18 16, 1906, the very day the latter city was shaken by an 8.2 magnitude earthquake.

What are the odds?
The Great White fleet itinerary starts in 1907. But when you think about it, what happened in Messina in 1908 probably has its roots in the US Civil War and destruction seen at places like Atlanta and Charlottesville.
Practicing at home before going on tour.

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So if we approach this from an entirely logical point of view, we would have to conclude that the stock footage that we have been shown documents an event that took place far less recently, and what they are hiding, among countless other things is the fact that video photography was available and in use much farther back in time. So the first question that would need to be answered is how long would it take for one of these magnificent buildings to be constructed, and how large a crew would it require? Multiply that by how many buildings "suddenly" popped up after the earthquake/firestorm, and perhaps then we would have a more accurate date on when this "catastrophe" actually took place. If I threw an arbitrary number out there, like let's say this took place actually in 1860, would 50 years be enough time to rebuild an entire city with structures we couldn't possibly build even today? Or maybe 1820? 1750? It is a giant reach to speculate on any date, since we do not have any photographic evidence of how these buildings were built, who built them, and when, other than propaganda that does not stand up to any critical scrutiny. It makes me wonder if "they" were anticipating small groups such as sh digging deeper, questioning official history, or did they assume that no one would have the mental or spiritual capacity to be able to suspect foul play? Or do they know something that we do not, that something big is coming, which would render all this new research into old events null and void, regardless of how many clues are turning up, confirming that what we used to regard as genuine history is entirely a fraud?

On the spiritual front, I cannot conclude that this new light is all for naught, regardless of whatever trick "they" have up their collective sleeve that would appear to be an ultimate trump card. I have to conclude that there must be more players involved, ensuring a certain amount of "fair" play, allowing for those with eyes to see and ears to hear to take things to their most logical conclusions. Because once we understand the nature of the deception, we can no longer be deceived by their old tricks and therefore they can no longer manipulate and control us. Perhaps they are not quite as brilliant as we have given them credit for, and in an age of awakening, such as now, our quickening allows us to catch up to them, maybe even surpasses them at some point, leveling the playing field. Is this what Christ Consciousness is really all about?