SH Archive Worlds fair book and tartary globe.

SH.org OP Username
Theforest
SH.org OP Date
2019-07-02 02:28:00
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Grandmas basement, I always find treasures.

Book of 1904 worlds fair! And a small globe with tartary on it.

This book was stacked.. and it hurts to know they destroyed St. Louis. Which in my opinion is now nothing of the same. Can’t even explore half of it, without being shot at... they are hiding something within the ghettos of the world.

Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP are included in this thread.

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: SuperTrouper
Date: 2019-07-02 02:48:45
What a great find. I couldn't help but notice that "Asia" and "North America" are connected.

Wildfire2000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: WildFire2000
Date: 2019-07-02 02:58:58
Yeah, but it's labelled as "Terra Incognita" which means 'Unknown Land'. It isn't a definitive like some of the older maps.

Edit: Sorry to sound dismissive up there. It's a great find, the St. Louis pictures are superb and the globe with the detail it has is great. I just wish it wasn't labelled with Terra Incognita is all. Thanks for sharing.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Timeshifter
Date: 2019-07-02 20:45:19
Is the globe dated? Datable?

Awesome find ?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Theforest
Date: 2019-07-03 02:46:25
St. Louis being an old French city. The remaining people seem to be interconnected, a good friend had this from his family. 1492 I believe. I tried to get every angle. Treasure hunting seems to be my new passion.

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Timeshifter
Date: 2019-07-03 06:59:12
for me, these simply poor more fuel on the fire of thought that we have no clue the shape, or location/ position of 'countries and continents' of our realm.

excellent finds!

Bitbybit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Whenever i see Tartaria on old maps, i try to see if "Wasteland" or "Sahara" can fit as a synonym in its place..

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
KD Archive SH Archive The Pine Cone: a cluster of different Worlds Unmatched 15
HollyHoly Worlds Giant Forests Mudfossils 41
Archive SH Archive Worlds in Collision General 11
Z War of the Worlds 1812 General 2
Archive SH Archive Replies Worlds in Collision Archived SH.org OP Replies 10
Archive SH Archive Worlds in Collision Unmatched 1
Maxine Movie: War of the Worlds (2005) Movies 5
Archive SH Archive Hennessey advertisment: The Seven Worlds - Directed by Ridley Scott. What's it all about? General 7
Archive SH Archive Replies Tartarian Symbols at the 1893 Chicago World's Fair (Columbian Exposition) Archived SH.org OP Replies 2
Archive SH Archive Replies UAP: 1934 Chicago World’s Fair Was Lame Archived SH.org OP Replies 3
Archive SH Archive Replies World’s Fair 1939-40 Female Sex Robots Archived SH.org OP Replies 10
Archive SH Archive Replies San Francisco (1916) World's Fair Archived SH.org OP Replies 6
Archive SH Archive Replies Tragedy at the 1893 World's Fair: Fire killed 16 while crowds watched Archived SH.org OP Replies 3
KD Archive SH Archive UAP: 1934 Chicago World’s Fair Was Lame Expositions and Exhibitions 0
Timeshifter World’s Fair 1939-40 Female Sex Robots General 0
Archive SH Archive San Francisco (1916) World's Fair Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Tartarian Symbols at the 1893 Chicago World's Fair (Columbian Exposition) Expositions and Exhibitions 1
Archive SH Archive Tragedy at the 1893 World's Fair: Fire killed 16 while crowds watched Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Replies They tried to make this book disappear: The Last Explorer by Edwin Hoyt Archived SH.org OP Replies 8
Archive SH Archive Replies Book | - Mickey Mouse in Atlantisland... Archived SH.org OP Replies 11
O Tartaria and the Book of Knowledge Unmatched 4
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - 1752, Man More Than a Machine Books and Comics 4
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - The Shaver Mystery. Opinions... Books and Comics 8
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - 1865, Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Is Not A Globe! An Experimental Inquiry Into The True Figure Of The Earth. Books and Comics 0
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - Antediluvians or the World Destroyed Books and Comics 1
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - 1892, Hartmann the Anarchist or The Doom of the Great City Books and Comics 5
Archive SH Archive Book | - A Golden State Books and Comics 4
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - 1801, Pompeii Unpublished: Sketches not permitted to be made... Books and Comics 3
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - 1842, Population Thinning Books and Comics 31
SuperTrouper Book | - Brave New World Books and Comics 10
KD Archive SH Archive Book: U.S. Army Uniforms, Weapons and Accoutrements Books and Comics 0
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - Catastrophe of 2016: The Sacred Berlitz Stone Books and Comics 3
Columbo Book | - Series: Sub Rosa America and the Fall of the New Atlantis by Elanna Freeland Books and Comics 5
Archive SH Archive Book | - Tolkien and The Bock Saga Books and Comics 6
Archive SH Archive Book | - Otto Hahn - The Meteorite (Chondrite) and its Organisms Books and Comics 2
Archive SH Archive Book | - Re-Dating ancient Greece. 500BC = 1300AD Books and Comics 3
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - The Fencing Master by Alexandre Dumas Books and Comics 2
F Book | - The Anacalypsis Books and Comics 11
KD Archive SH Archive Book | - Deciphering the Voynich Manuscript Books and Comics 17
Plissken Book | - Indian Givers. How the Indians of Americans Transformed the World Books and Comics 2
Archive SH Archive Exposing the Expositions book Expositions and Exhibitions 10
H Conspiracies of Conspiracies: How Delusions Have Overrun America (Book) Books and Comics 19
Oracle The Book Biological Mysteries by Corliss Books and Comics 3
JWW427 Russian Alien Races Book Aliens and UFO's 1
RegainingTheBalance The Incredible Deluge and Thunderstorm of Constantinople - Video and Translation from 1573 French Book General 16
WorldWar1812 Oera Linda the Deluge Book Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 13
Bogdan 1835 - Book Illustrations: Alexis-François Artaud de Montor Books and Comics 6
Catalyst A great new book about Tartaria by James W. Lee Books and Comics 12
Archive SH Archive Replies Book | - The Archaeology of Europe’s Drowned Landscapes Archived SH.org OP Replies 4
Archive SH Archive Replies 1570 book containing a drawing of Babylone. La galerie agréable du monde. Archived SH.org OP Replies 3